Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run (2825 Views)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) / Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run by Blackteeth(m): 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2012
I know how much ladies hate it when a guy is only after getting access to her below. So what if you found this guy that you are madly extremely attracted to and long to get a feel of him, but you discovered that he is showing interest in you just to hit you and runaway, would you manage the guy and enjoy the little bit of him? or would you discard the lovely guy right away?
Re: When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run by OldHag: 11:40pm On Jul 23, 2012
With the Old Hag its a question of who's zoomin who..hahahaha. grin
Re: When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run by chelseabmw(m): 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2012
Ladies,the floor is urs
Re: When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run by Blackteeth(m): 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2012
Old-Hag:
With the Old Hag its a question of who's zoomin who..hahahaha. grin

What do you mean by "zooming"?
Re: When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run by slimyem: 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2012
that's like seeing a deep-pit and jumping into it!
Its dumb!
...girls with similar intentions(like chopping his money) towards the guy wouldn't mind though...
Re: When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run by Blackteeth(m): 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2012
slimyem: that's like seeing a deep-pit and jumping into it!
Its dumb!
...girls with similar intentions(like chopping his money) towards the guy wouldn't mind though...

Are you sure you can resist a favourite food you havnt tasted a long while even when its a little burnt?
Re: When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run by slimyem: 12:26am On Jul 24, 2012
Blackteeth:
Are you sure you can resist a favourite food you havnt tasted a long while even when its a little burnt?
...if that question means have i ever met a guy/guys i really liked but didn't sign up just because he was an obvious player who just wanted to be in for chops..then the answer is yes!

1 Like

Re: When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run by seedord247(m): 12:29am On Jul 24, 2012
Most of the handsome akata wey dey houston don chop 60% of nigerians girls finish. . mzdarkins can testify to this. grin grin
Re: When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run by Amya(f): 12:37am On Jul 24, 2012
If I'm so sure he wants to chop and run, that may be the reason for dating player dude in the first place.

There would be definitely no punny. I'll ruin his game and make sure he leaves with frustration and low self esteem by the end of the day.
Re: When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run by pleep(m): 1:56am On Jul 24, 2012
If hes good at his 'game' she wont even know what his true intentions are...

And women like sex too, don't you tongue

1 Like

Re: When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run by bambuzz88: 4:04am On Jul 24, 2012
Re: When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run by Mynd44: 4:21am On Jul 24, 2012
It depends on what the lady is looking for by going into the relationship in the first place. If the lady has shallow intentions like money and sex on as her motivation, then I doubt she will be concerned but if her intentions are affection companion, I see such lady running as far as her leg can carry her. But some people are just masochists
Re: When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run by slimyem: 7:29am On Jul 24, 2012
pleep: If hes good at his 'game' she wont even know what his true intentions are...

And women like sex too, don't you tongue
Every lady knows a man who just wants to sleep with her..
If she doesnt know it at first or somewhere along the line,she'll know it at the point of intercourse.
#trust me#
any girl/woman who says otherwise is just a liar!
That's why i never emphatise with the 'he slept with me and dissapeared' bullshit.
If you are/were not rap-ed,you actually wanted to do it!

1 Like

Re: When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 24, 2012
Girls will straff abeg. What happens in those situations where girls cheat on their boyfriends?
Re: When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run by Blackteeth(m): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2012
bambuzz88: kai....the correct answer cant be post here........it part of the inner tort of ladies fantasy

You are 100% right bro. Ladies wouldnt say the truth here.
Re: When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run by 190theclown: 9:32am On Jul 24, 2012
seedord247: Most of the handsome akata wey dey houston don chop 60% of nigerians girls finish. . mzdarkins can testify to this. grin grin

True - hehehe - true

Zooooom - punny - Launch - into - abort abort
Re: When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run by Blackteeth(m): 10:13am On Jul 24, 2012
slimyem: ...if that question means have i ever met a guy/guys i really liked but didn't sign up just because he was an obvious player who just wanted to be in for chops..then the answer is yes!

I dont mean ordinary liking. The phrase i used is "MADLY EXTREMELY ATTRACTED TO"
Re: When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run by slimyem: 10:37am On Jul 24, 2012
Blackteeth:
I dont mean ordinary liking. The phrase i used is "MADLY EXTREMELY ATTRACTED TO"
i dunno about you putting it that way o..
I am never been MADLY EXTREMELY ATTRACTED to anyone!
That's some high-end infatuation there...
No way..
No!
Re: When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 24, 2012
When pple say attraction, for me d other word is sex. Be his friend and see if he d want dat, without d sex; some guys might just appear sexual, but with no sex intension in mind. But if he thinks otherwise, then forget him; too much sexual diseases out there, all it takes to contact is one torn cd
Re: When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 24, 2012
I would give him a chance but if that's all he keeps insisting on, then bye bye.

1 Like

Re: When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run by Joeblis(m): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2012
Slimyem to much noise with ya parrot mouth..allow order's to see space comment abeg
Re: When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run by Day169: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2012
@ Old-Hag
..ha ha ha!!! The young folks may not understand. Pls break it down!
Re: When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run by Olami1224: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
slimyem: i dunno about you putting it that way o..
I am never been MADLY EXTREMELY ATTRACTED to anyone!
That's some high-end infatuation there...
No way..
No!

na so una dey talk!!
Re: When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2012
Amya: If I'm so sure he wants to chop and run, that may be the reason for dating player dude in the first place.

There would be definitely no punny. I'll ruin his game and make sure he leaves with frustration and low self esteem by the end of the day.
WOMEN ARE SO EVIL AND WICKED! ah-ahn!
Re: When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run by Wi3ter(m): 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
Blackteeth: I know how much ladies hate it when a guy is only after getting access to her below. So what if you found this guy that you are madly extremely attracted to and long to get a feel of him, but you discovered that he is showing interest in you just to hit you and runaway, would you manage the guy and enjoy the little bit of him? or would you discard the lovely guy right away?

i dont really know where this hit and run classification came from. most guys i know including myself want to hit and rehit and keep rehitting. why run ? why? There is no need. Can a guy not hit multitude of women at the same time ?

1 Like

Re: When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run by Gudintent: 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2012
Wi3ter:

i dont really know where this hit and run classification came from. most guys i know including myself want to hit and rehit and keep rehitting. why run ? why? There is no need. Can a guy not hit multitude of women at the same time ?

Hit and run means no commitment, course us guys can hit as much but obviously when we smell the commitment bit we run!
Re: When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run by pedestal82(m): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ladies won't say the truth here. Most times they knw the guys
Intention, but still go ahead, afterall they also need the sexual
Satisfaction.
Re: When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run by anelkachev: 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
Experience teaches me that the moment young girls realise that you are only after the action,it's more or less game over.Ladies in their mid twenties and above however,will understand your game even before you utter a sentence but you still stand a chance of getting it.In short beat around the bush with the undergrads and teens because they don't like coming across as easy,no matter how good looking you are.

1 Like

Re: When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run by pleep(m): 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2012
Girls are just as bad at telling when a guy just wants sex as guys are bad at telling when a girl just wants money.

This is because both are self bullshitting... they pretend that the other person is interested in their personally for self esteem reasons.
Re: When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run by kokabiel(f): 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2012
pedestal82: Ladies won't say the truth here. Most times they knw the guys
Intention, but still go ahead, afterall they also need the sexual
Satisfaction.
Unfortunately we are programmed from birth to behave the way we do - too much affection and gifts from men at a very early age. when we are ready for the harsh outside world, this becomes a desperate life of wanting what we have always had from other men even if it is only fleeting. Se.x is really not a factor. intimacy and affection is (and cash of course) wink
Re: When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run by Idowuogbo(f): 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2012
Yemz has crushed dis thread o!

Dats d streets talking poster!

Ah Jasi mehn......
Re: When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run by slimyem: 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2012
Joeblis: Slimyem to much noise with ya parrot mouth..allow order's to see space comment abeg
you dey mad ni?
I hold you for hand abi i snatch your internet access?
Behave yourself o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Want To Die For Love but she's not worth it (photo) / Reasons Why Many Nigerian Guys Run Away From Committed Relationships / See What The Lines On Your Palm Says About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.