Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

When Was The Last Time You Wrote A Letter. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Was The Last Time You Wrote A Letter. (1036 Views)

kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? / When Was The Last Time You Bought A Generator? / When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time You Wrote A Letter. by scambater(m): 5:37am On Dec 11, 2007
When was the last time you sat down and wrote a letter with pen and paper to a friend or family member. With the invention of Email and mobile phone do people still write letters ?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Wrote A Letter. by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:40am On Dec 11, 2007
Emmmmm, can't remember, undecided undecided
i guess its no more common or necessary these days. undecided
Re: When Was The Last Time You Wrote A Letter. by omoge25(f): 5:44am On Dec 11, 2007
Wow it has been years, probably when i was little and used to write letters to my granny in naija.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Wrote A Letter. by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 11, 2007
2006 May.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Wrote A Letter. by chika98: 6:05am On Dec 11, 2007
Couple wks ago. What can I say; am still old fashioned
Re: When Was The Last Time You Wrote A Letter. by Nautillus(m): 8:00am On Dec 11, 2007
Bro, not with the entrance of the internet and Telephony communications.

You can blame us.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Wrote A Letter. by scambater(m): 8:29am On Dec 11, 2007
Not only do I not write letters anymore, I've not written a check in over two years. All my bills are paid online and over the phone, only God knows what technology will have us doing or not doing in the next 10 years. sad
Re: When Was The Last Time You Wrote A Letter. by jkpretty(f): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2007
Letter
Yeah ok, application letter. Yes months ago

But an informal letter? i can't count the years o
Re: When Was The Last Time You Wrote A Letter. by ifyeve1(f): 11:35am On Dec 11, 2007
i think it is rear at the presence of internet telephone and gsm. for it is quite a long time
Re: When Was The Last Time You Wrote A Letter. by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 11, 2007
Letters are as outdated as cheques.

Most folk use email / fax, or credit / debit cards.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Wrote A Letter. by Lola4eva(f): 11:52am On Dec 11, 2007
Letters may be outdated but some firms still ask for handwritten applications when recruiting.

@poster, i think ure in the wrong section.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Wrote A Letter. by realkemmy(m): 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2007
quite an age sha. but i hope to do that very soon to my lost but found girl friend who is now in a village where the is no GSM.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Wrote A Letter. by neve: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2007
That was like 3years ago.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Wrote A Letter. by Ebaby2: 4:03am On Dec 16, 2007
@topic 9yrs ago cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy but am actually planning to write one this wk becaus have gotten no other choice
Re: When Was The Last Time You Wrote A Letter. by iice(f): 6:23am On Dec 16, 2007
Don't remember. . .prolly 8yrs ago. . .not big on them, not big on emails or sms either ------ Stress!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Wrote A Letter. by Jezzy(f): 6:27am On Dec 16, 2007
Ha,I always write letters and I love receiving hand-written letters.I wrote a letter just last week.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Wrote A Letter. by ndumart: 10:06am On Dec 16, 2007
Hmmmm, letter? Its been quite an age. though taught my students while on Youth Service

(1) (Reply)

your Isp & Rating / Alia Sabur: The World's Youngest Professor / What Would You Do With 1million Dollars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.