Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Shapes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Shapes (1856 Views)

Love Shapes / Natural Shapes Of Women That Can Cure Blindness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shapes by BIGVAJINA(f): 6:24am On Jul 24, 2012
Some ladies are coca-cola shaped,some are guitar shaped, some mammy-water shaped.
which other shape do you know? drop am grin
Re: Shapes by Isaactop9(m): 6:31am On Jul 24, 2012
this ur name dey friegthen me o

1 Like

Re: Shapes by tobechi74: 8:03am On Jul 24, 2012
BIGVAJINA: Some ladies are coca-cola shaped,some are guitar shaped, some mammy-water shaped.
which other shape do you know? drop am grin

wetin be ur own shape

1 Like

Re: Shapes by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 24, 2012
tobechi74:

wetin be ur own shape
good question
Re: Shapes by toygod2: 5:41am On Jul 25, 2012
Please,wots coca-cola
Re: Shapes by BIGVAJINA(f): 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2012
toygod2: Please,wots coca-cola

coca-cola?
Re: Shapes by BIGVAJINA(f): 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2012
Ikemefuna is an audacious houseboy who drinks his Boss' wine with alarming impudence! angry After which he then adds water to cover his tracks. His Boss was suspicious & decided to pull a stunt. grin He bought pasties (a French wine that changes color when u add water). Oblivious of recent developments, Ikemefuna drank from the wine & topped it up with water as usual.

Sadly for him, immediately he added water, it turned milky. Ikemefuna was confused and was completely bereft of ideas. sad When his Boss came back & noticed it, he knew he had nailed him. grin Knowing he was in trouble, Ikemefuna decided to stay put in d kitchen.

The Boss told his wife what he had observed and called for him from the sitting room:
''Ikemefuna!''
He answered: “Yes, Boss”.
“Who drank my pasties?”
(No answer)
The Boss asked again. Still no answer.

Then d Boss went to the kitchen to meet him there:
“you this ! Are u insane? When I call, u say “yes boss” but when I ask you a question u don’t answer me. Why?
Ikemefuna retorted rudely, “hmmm...Oga! When one is in the kitchen, he doesn’t understand anything, except his name.”
“That's ridiculous!” said the boss, “Okay, go to the bar, stand beside Madam, while I go to the kitchen & then ask me a question”
Ikemefuna accepted. When his boss was in the kitchen he shouts:
“Boss!”
“Yes, Ikem!” his Boss answers.
Ikemefuna then asks, “Who goes into the maid’s bedroom when Madam is not at home?”
(No answer)
Ikemefuna shouted again:
“Boss! I say who dey sneak enter maid room when madam no dey house?”
(No answer)
The Boss came out from the kitchen shouting “Wonders shall never end! Ikemefuna, u're right! It's true!'' When one is in the kitchen, one does not hear anything, except one’s name.”
His wife interrupted: “That’s absurd! It’s a fallacy of false analogy & irrelevant conclusion!'' angry
”Ikemefuna then asked if she’ll enter the kitchen to clear her doubts. She agreed.
Ikemefuna called:
''Madam!''
she answered ''Yes, Ikem!''
He asked:
“Who’s junior’s biological father?
(No answer)
He called again, ''Madam!''
she frenetically rushed out of the kitchen saying “This kitchen needs to be fumigated!

Source
Re: Shapes by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2012
Thief! Thief!! Thief!!! angry My people...make una come see thief o! BIG VAJINA has just stolen my joke! angry Plagiarism!

This is criminal! Criminal I say! angry
Re: Shapes by Caracta(f): 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2012
coke-bottle shape and wine-bottle shape
Re: Shapes by StarrMatthieu: 6:31am On Jul 28, 2012
Very nice!
Re: Shapes by BIGVAJINA(f): 8:44am On Jul 31, 2012
fluid26: Thief! Thief!! Thief!!! angry My people...make una come see thief o! BIG VAJINA has just stolen my joke! angry Plagiarism!

This is criminal! Criminal I say! angry

smv embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Shapes by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 31, 2012
what's smv? undecided And why did you copy my Ikemefuna joke? angry
Re: Shapes by BIGVAJINA(f): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2012
fluid26: what's smv? undecided And why did you copy my Ikemefuna joke? angry

wat are you talking about about about about about? angry
Re: Shapes by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 31, 2012
BIGVAJINA:

wat are you talking about about about about about? angry

can't you read? undecided
Re: Shapes by BIGVAJINA(f): 9:03am On Jul 31, 2012
fluid26:

can't you read? undecided

can you read? read? read? read? read? angry
Re: Shapes by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 31, 2012
BIGVAJINA:

can you read? read? read? read? read? angry

You'll soon find out! Slack cunt! angry
Re: Shapes by Emylexray(m): 9:12am On Jul 31, 2012
BIGVAJINA: Ikemefuna is an audacious houseboy who drinks his Boss' wine with alarming impudence! angry After which he then adds water to cover his tracks. His Boss was suspicious & decided to pull a stunt. grin He bought pasties (a French wine that changes color when u add water). Oblivious of recent developments, Ikemefuna drank from the wine & topped it up with water as usual.

Sadly for him, immediately he added water, it turned milky. Ikemefuna was confused and was completely bereft of ideas. sad When his Boss came back & noticed it, he knew he had nailed him. grin Knowing he was in trouble, Ikemefuna decided to stay put in d kitchen.

The Boss told his wife what he had observed and called for him from the sitting room:
''Ikemefuna!''
“Who drank my pasties?”
(No answer)

“you this ! Are u insane? When I call, u say “yes boss” but when I ask you a question u don’t answer me. Why?
Ikemefuna retorted rudely, “hmmm...Oga! When one is in the kitchen, he doesn’t understand anything, except his name.”
“That's ridiculous!” said the boss, “Okay, go to the bar, stand beside Madam, while I go to the kitchen & then ask me a question”
“Boss!”
Ikemefuna then asks, “Who goes into the maid’s bedroom when Madam is not at home?”
(No answer)
Ikemefuna shouted again:
(No answer)
The Boss came out from the kitchen shouting “Wonders shall never end! Ikemefuna, u're right! It's true!'' When one is in the kitchen, one does not hear anything, except one’s name.”
His wife interrupted: “That’s absurd! It’s a fallacy of false analogy & irrelevant conclusion!'' angry
”Ikemefuna then asked if she’ll enter the kitchen to clear her doubts. She agreed.
Ikemefuna called:
''Madam!''
He asked:
(No answer)
she frenetically rushed out of the kitchen saying “This kitchen needs to be fumigated!
i personally don't like reading long jokes...keep it moderate!..no time for long things abeg.
Re: Shapes by Emylexray(m): 9:13am On Jul 31, 2012
BIGVAJINA: Ikemefuna is an audacious houseboy who drinks his Boss' wine with alarming impudence! angry After which he then adds water to cover his tracks. His Boss was suspicious & decided to pull a stunt. grin He bought pasties (a French wine that changes color when u add water). Oblivious of recent developments, Ikemefuna drank from the wine & topped it up with water as usual.

''Ikemefuna!''
“Who drank my pasties?”
(No answer)

“Boss!”
(No answer)
Ikemefuna shouted again:
(No answer)
Ikemefuna called:
''Madam!''
He asked:
(No answer)
i personally don't like reading long jokes...keep it moderate!..no time for long things abeg.
Re: Shapes by gulfer: 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2012
Some are bigvajina shape cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Shapes by BIGVAJINA(f): 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2012
gulfer: Some are bigvajina shape cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctors That Finally Cured The Ebola Virus / A Yoruba Boy Who Was Dating An Igbo Girl. / Hilarious Photo: When People Ask Silly Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.