Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa (6439 Views)

Boko Haram - 900 Corps Members Redeployed From Kano / 3,100 Corps Members Redeployed From Gombe, Kano, Plateau, / 3,100 Corps Members Redeployed From Gombe, Kano, Plateau, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by mukina2: 6:54am On Jul 24, 2012
No fewer than 749 members of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) were redeployed from Jigawa state out of 1989 registered during the just concluded orientation camping held at Dutse permanent orientation camp in the state.

The state coordinator NYSC, Mr Ishaya S. Dede, revealed this during the of Batch B corps members who completed their orientation exercise in the state.

He explained that, most of the corps members redeployed from the state were released based on health condition or marital status.

He, however, stated the remaining corps members were posted to various places in accordance with federal government and NYSC guidelines which stipulated four sectors as main priority comprising: education, health, agriculture and rural infrastructure, to make the scheme more relevant and achieved the desire goals.

The coordinator urged the corps members to take along the gospel of honesty, tolerance, unity, selfless service and humanity, also enjoying them to be law abiding and to avoid any act which would tarnish the image of NYSC scheme.

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/30612/2012/07/24/749_corps_members_redeployed_jigawa.html
Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by vladimiros: 9:34am On Jul 24, 2012
el furfai would blame this on Janathan

and the boka haram apologist on NL like lacasa would agree
Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by MrNigeria2(m): 9:42am On Jul 24, 2012
aba! ! that amount is too much na. ..I served in jigawa state this year and the place was very very peaceful. ..
don't really understand why they were that much that got redeployed, infact that is a national record, .lol
Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by Okijajuju1(m): 9:44am On Jul 24, 2012
Slizbeat: Y cant they allow corpers to serve dia own states??
Well, i have nothing to say 4 now.

Because it would go against the main objective of the NYSC which is National integration!!
Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2012
released based on health condition or marital status? Big Lie.

Its because of Boko Haram. Shikena! Who are they deceiving?
Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by Beync(f): 9:55am On Jul 24, 2012
The remaining corpers if you not from their, u r on ur own. National integration my foot.

1 Like

Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by eldagaius(m): 9:59am On Jul 24, 2012
D fear of BH is d beginning of wisdom. Those dat redeployed r wise. Must u wait until u make headline news?

1 Like

Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by tonyx4x44(m): 10:00am On Jul 24, 2012
JideTheBlogger: released based on health condition or marital status? Big Lie.

Its because of Boko Haram. Shikena! Who are they deceiving?
Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by ballackrays: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2012
I wonder what d remaining re doing there.......Welcome back MR Ezendigbo na Jigawa camp! Senator, I see u.
Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by Super1759: 10:11am On Jul 24, 2012
On the ground of health and marital status indeed.
Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by Pastorniga: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2012
Redeploy women. Leave the men since they have passed thru the para-military training, give them some other things in defence. Jigawa land of peace-pearl of the nation.
Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by chuks49(m): 10:26am On Jul 24, 2012
NYSC scheme is increasingly becoming irrelevant by the day.
Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by lacasa: 10:39am On Jul 24, 2012
With the way Jigawa has developed under Lamido,

Its their loss
Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by odedipapa(m): 10:43am On Jul 24, 2012
Why not jst add another person to make it 750?

1 Like

Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by Carius(m): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2012
MrNigeria.:
aba! ! that amount is too much na. ..I served in jigawa state this year and the place was very very peaceful. ..
don't really understand why they were that much that got redeployed, infact that is a national record, .lol
Yeah!they're always peacefully until that very day when they take u unawares,and may the gud lawd help u when they find out that you're an infidel...Don't be deceived.The leopard never changes its spots..na today,peaceful indeed!

1 Like

Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by Mnony: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2012
Kudos!! to d state co-odinator. Dt is d way it should be. If anybody wants to serve his or her father land, it should b in his or her state. Nnaa ndi be anyi, o nwelu onye ndu ya adighi mkpa? Oho!

1 Like

Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by jamil2(m): 11:32am On Jul 24, 2012
Never a single detonation is recorded in Jigawa or its surround since the inauguration of Boko haram tale, and we are pray hard for such a painful misfortune will on no occasion occur!
Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by omenziate(m): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2012
Wait till dey finish their fasting, they would vent their hunger pangs on Innocent citizens, make God guide una o. Aboki no get friend o. Be wise as a serpent and ur bags stuffed up daily for any eventuality. All northern states are same to me o since they share common language "hausa".

2 Likes

Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by Abeyjide: 11:55am On Jul 24, 2012
if most wer redeployed bos of der health,dat means lerge percentage of the copas nationwide are sick.wat a funny nation.nigeria

1 Like

Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by EDDYIYKE(m): 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2012
This sounds like a good news 4 those concerned, I hope other northern states will emulate this.
Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by contra(m): 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2012
this one is small na...in katsina 515 for health 216 for marital and another supplementary list of 36 for health again thats 767 and counting.

2 Likes

Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by contra(m): 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
Abeyjide: if most wer redeployed bos of der health,dat means lerge percentage of the copas nationwide are sick.wat a funny nation.nigeria

its only on marital (married women only) and health ground that one can apply. So many badtt guys claimed sickness. You gerrit?!
Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by majojolo: 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2012
omenziate: Wait till dey finish their fasting, they would vent their hunger pangs on Innocent citizens, make God guide una o. Aboki no get friend o. Be wise as a serpent and ur bags stuffed up daily for any eventuality. All northern states are same to me o since they share common language "hausa".

The north is unlike your forest area where there is no trust between neighbours, no trust between freinds. The Hausas are known for respect for others. Have you ever been to Hausa land?

1 Like

Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by omenziate(m): 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2012
majojolo:

The north is unlike your forest area where there is no trust between neighbours, no trust between freinds. The Hausas are known for respect for others. Have you ever been to Hausa land?

I hear u, trust indeed from an aboki. Yeah, I served during d election crisis in d north and I saw d level of their trust and hospitality.

1 Like

Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by contra(m): 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2012
Abeyjide: if most wer redeployed bos of der health,dat means lerge percentage of the copas nationwide are sick.wat a funny nation.nigeria

its only on marital (married women only) and health ground that one can apply. So many badtt guys claimed sickness. You gerrit?!
Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2012
National integration ko National disintegration ni....I'm frm Osun I schooled in Unilag I'm serving in abeokuta ogun state (though I wanted lagos)...Where is the national integration in that one...NYSC is and will forever remain sh-i.t.
Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by tessyade: 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2012
MrNigeria.:
True Jigawa has been peaceful so far but you never can tell when the northerners' trouble will get there. Remember Jos was once seen as a very peaceful state and you know how the place is now. The present Nigeria is not worth dying for.
Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by jamil2(m): 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2012

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nysc Batch B Mobilization List For Unimaid Available At Nysc Secretariat Abuja / Meet Your Platoon Members Here! / Direct Orientation Camp Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.