Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Ever Shitted In Your Pants As An Adult??? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ever Shitted In Your Pants As An Adult??? (787 Views)

An Adult Can't But A 13 Year Old Can Solve This Puzzle. / Dont pee in your pants! (update) / Let No One See Your Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Shitted In Your Pants As An Adult??? by valuka(m): 7:14am On Jul 24, 2012
This story is embarrassing but funny though.
it happened that i visited a friend in another town, after hanging out with him, i decied to leave for my town.
i used a public transport for the journey. After about one hour into the journey and thirty minutes to my destination, i started hearing some funny noise in my tommy.
Before i could say Jack Robinson, am already pressed.
I decided to hold it cos am almost home. the worst part is that the closer i get to my house, the more am pressed.
About, 500m to my house, i couldnt hold it any more and most of the shit leaked out of my anus. It dripped down my boxers and into my jeans.

my question now is;
has anyone ever had such experience of shitting in his/her pants?
Re: Ever Shitted In Your Pants As An Adult??? by bingbagbo(m): 7:35am On Jul 24, 2012
yeah, it once happened to me too, i was in bed with my landlady and this unfortunate incident happened. i shit all over the place embarassed

nonsense!! angry
Re: Ever Shitted In Your Pants As An Adult??? by valuka(m): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2012
bin gbagbo: yeah, it once happened to me too, i was in bed with my landlady and this unfortunate incident happened. i shit all over the place

nonsense!! angry

thats ur opinion dude.
Re: Ever Shitted In Your Pants As An Adult??? by toygod2: 5:36am On Jul 25, 2012
yes,well well grin cheesy .............BUT OP,na u shit dis kind mountain kilimanjaro of shit?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Attitude / Bb Class / Wetin U Fit Cross???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.