Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! (3485 Views)

Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? / God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! / Jesus Is From Africa, Here Is The Proof! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! by ogedanny: 10:11am On Jul 24, 2012
I said it, now it has happened...the world is tilting towards on one Central Bank...We have European Union Bank Now as suggestion to ending the Debt Crisis rocking the Eurozone region...Now African Central Bank is emerging...recent talk among AU nations...Asia is coming soon. When this happen...IMF, being controlled by Illuminati can centralized world monetary system-that's is why we have the NUBAN account no...(10digits), here in Nigeria to centralize all bank accounts. Once they achieve this...they are actualizing the aim of 666, which means if you don't have the mark, you can't buy anything: Just look at Cashless policy another proof...Watchout the end is near...This is my personal prediction about world economic trend! More proof coming up as it unfolds. I am not a prophet but from my knowledge of finance, economy and Revelation from the Bible...Its clear!

4 Likes

Re: How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! by Areaboy2(m): 10:18am On Jul 24, 2012
ogedanny: I said it, now it has happened...the world is tilting towards on one Central Bank...We have European Union Bank Now as suggestion to ending the Debt Crisis rocking the Eurozone region...Now African Central Bank is emerging...recent talk among AU nations...Asia is coming soon. When this happen...IMF, being controlled by Illuminati can centralized world monetary system-that's is why we have the NUBAN account no...(10digits), here in Nigeria to centralize all bank accounts. Once they achieve this...they are actualizing the aim of 666, which means if you don't have the mark, you can't buy anything: Just look at Cashless policy another proof...Watchout the end is near...This is my personal prediction about world economic trend! More proof coming up as it unfolds. I am not a prophet but from my knowledge of finance, economy and Revelation from the Bible...Its clear!

Enough with these conspiracy theories FFS angry.
Re: How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 24, 2012
ogedanny: I said it, now it has happened...the world is tilting towards on one Central Bank...We have European Union Bank Now as suggestion to ending the Debt Crisis rocking the Eurozone region...Now African Central Bank is emerging...recent talk among AU nations...Asia is coming soon. When this happen...IMF, being controlled by Illuminati can centralized world monetary system-that's is why we have the NUBAN account no...(10digits), here in Nigeria to centralize all bank accounts. Once they achieve this...they are actualizing the aim of 666, which means if you don't have the mark, you can't buy anything: Just look at Cashless policy another proof...Watchout the end is near...This is my personal prediction about world economic trend! More proof coming up as it unfolds. I am not a prophet but from my knowledge of finance, economy and Revelation from the Bible...Its clear!

Pls read the two bolded parts as one statement and show evidence of it.
Re: How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! by Areaboy2(m): 10:35am On Jul 24, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Pls read the two bolded parts as one statement and show evidence of it.

Exactly. If he read the other book of revelations by peter, his write up will be slightly different undecided
Re: How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! by mkmyers45(m): 11:30am On Jul 24, 2012

Dude...abeg grow up...whats all this? where is the yeye proof?
Re: How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! by Delafruita(m): 11:46am On Jul 24, 2012
mumu
Re: How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! by Muyir(m): 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2012
D tim has com, let's taj our stand in d lord jesus!
Re: How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! by Muyir(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
D tim has com, let's take our stand in d lord jesus!
Re: How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! by Skywalker5(m): 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
ogedanny: I said it, now it has happened...the world is tilting towards on one Central Bank...We have European Union Bank Now as suggestion to ending the Debt Crisis rocking the Eurozone region...Now African Central Bank is emerging...recent talk among AU nations...Asia is coming soon. When this happen...IMF, being controlled by[b] Illuminati[/b] can centralized world monetary system-that's is why we have the NUBAN account no...(10digits), here in Nigeria to centralize all bank accounts. Once they achieve this...they are actualizing the aim of 666, which means if you don't have the mark, you can't buy anything: Just look at Cashless policy another proof...Watchout the end is near...This is my personal prediction about world economic trend! More proof coming up as it unfolds. I am not a prophet but from my knowledge of finance, economy and Revelation from the Bible...Its clear!

Did i just hear Illuminati again? are you guys obsessed with this stuff? angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! by alexleo(m): 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2012
Sky-walker:

Did i just hear Illuminati again? are you guys obsessed with this stuff? angry angry angry angry angry angry

Illuminati or not, Jesus is coming soon. Signs of the time are everywhere. Thats what the poster is saying.

3 Likes

Re: How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! by Skywalker5(m): 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2012
alexleo:

Illuminati or not, Jesus is coming soon. Signs of the time are everywhere. Thats what the poster is saying.

same signs that has been around a long time? undecided undecided
Re: How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 25, 2012
well no one knows the tym bt we ought to be prepared at all times..
Re: How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! by ea7(m): 12:19am On Jul 25, 2012
F*ucking retards
Re: How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! by MrMandilas: 3:25am On Jul 25, 2012
Area_boy:

Enough with these conspiracy theories FFS angry.
it is no conspiracy theories. It is true. Soon the world will be controlled by one currency. Check out the illuminati pyramid sign on every one dollar.
Re: How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! by MrMandilas: 3:30am On Jul 25, 2012
Sky-walker:

same signs that has been around a long time? undecided undecided
Did u not hear that a thousand years in the eyes of men is like a day in the eyes of God. Believe it or not, Jesus Christ is coming soon!
Re: How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! by Delafruita(m): 5:59am On Jul 25, 2012
Mr Mandilas: it is no conspiracy theories. It is true. Soon the world will be controlled by one currency. Check out the illuminati pyramid sign on every one dollar.
you mean the whole world would soon start spending the dollar?that would have been a unique occurence except that the dollar is already the benchmark currency of the world.anything new?
Re: How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! by Delafruita(m): 6:00am On Jul 25, 2012
Mr Mandilas: Did u not hear that a thousand years in the eyes of men is like a day in the eyes of God. Believe it or not, Jesus Christ is coming soon!
so when god says he created the world in 6days,he meant 6000years?
Re: How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! by ogedanny: 11:03am On Aug 07, 2012
yes!
Re: How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! by BigBashiru: 1:27am On Nov 09, 2012
Why is it that very useful threads dont garner much attention. This poster is spot on. Government control, cashless Nigeria and all. Its all quickly coming together.
Re: How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! by BigBashiru: 1:32am On Nov 09, 2012
Re: How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! by BigBashiru: 1:37am On Nov 09, 2012
The Nigerian Identity Management Commission has laid out plans for the NIN and Identity Card. This ID card will be made law for ID purposes due to Boko Haram and id theft resulting from cashless Nigeria. Without this ID card you cannot do anything in Nigeria. I have studied the policy document on NIMC website - guys the end is near!!!
Re: How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! by ogedanny: 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2012
the end is truly near
Re: How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! by dhtml(m): 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2012
ALUMINATI = ILLUMINATI = OLD WORLD ORDER = NEW WORLD ORDER, ALL NA THE SAME.
Re: How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! by Wadeoye(m): 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2012
Delafruita:

God told you in the monthly meeting?
Re: How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! by FarmTech(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
Delafruita:
What that statement means is that, there is no difference between 1000yrs and a day in God's eyes. It takes those that are in the spirit to understand things of the spirit. If you don't want 666 to convince u that it doesn't exist, just repent from all your sins and you'll see the revelation clearly. Sin will hinder many people from knowing the truth.
Re: How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! by FarmTech(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2013
BigBashiru: Pope calls for World Political Authority and World Central Bank.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pope-benedict-calls-for-central-world-bank-only-he-didnt-heres-why/

Have you heard of the inquisition? When Roman Catholics were killing anybody that is against their doctrine? The popes were in support of it. Pope is not Christ, neither is he the bible. Read your bible and don't look at the pope.
Re: How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! by FarmTech(m): 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
I am not suprise why many people will take this as a joke. Many are just wasting their time in partying, business, chasing girls and all that. Such people will never see the truth about 666 and the mark of the beast. However, something is clear: ID card is not the mark of the beast. When the mark comes, it will be on the right hand or the forehead. And I think that USA is about to conduct a pilot project on that. Everything starts with a pilot project before it expands.
Re: How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
hmmm...I like your understanding but I think the mark 666 will come after the rapture. The old testament was a reflection of the new testament in that sacrifices which was made with animals in the old testament was made once and for all in the new testament...so I think the wickedness we see today is a reflection of the wickedness that will be after the rapture.
Re: How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
Every time I turn around, there is always some overzealous goon chanting "666" and "the antichrist" and they all seem very eager to take credit for "discovering" how it is going to happen.
Re: How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! by amanda2013(f): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2013
ok the pope must hear this! *zooms off to rome*
Re: How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! by kambo(m): 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
There a less thn 10billion ppl on planet earth if bank account numbers are uniquized (made unique) to customers thn each person can b traced and Controlled and monitred via his account number. And governments can freeze the accounts at will. But if d govnment is regional d person can flee somwere else open anoda account and strt over again but woe betide him if all d banks in d wrld operate as 1 , he'll hav nowhere to run.
Then if he's a felon he can seek asylum in d next country but he's ass is gonna b fried if all the countries hav been merged into 1!
He'll hav no where to run.
The nxt step in d banking indusrty , if the conspiracies ar tru, will b to make account numbers transferrable. U can use or account number in uba at utb. Next will b to create a massive citizens database,ths way opening an account will only require passing ur id and all ur details will b loaded up at d bank.
Next wud b killing d anonymity provided by the web facebook,google,yahoo will b frced by government to provide client data wen needed by d government so all users activities on d net wud b closely monitored.
Then will com d tagging of humans like dogs so tht they can b monitored like cars with tracking devices. This embedded bugs in the humans cud b used to control their minds like zombies or send killing signals to their brains spinal cords etc to snuff errant ones out! This will b d apex of human debasement and human control! So far were on d path to this but a serious shakg away needs to take place. People hav to come to lose faith in their own governments so tht wen the anti christ comes on d scene he'd b quickly embraced as d answer to mans problems. And its happeng.
With sponsored terror in d land ppl ar tired and want peace. If som1 arises with d answer to terror merchants he'll capture all the votes to power.

(1) (Reply)

If God Were Your Spouse / Why Man Is Greater Than God (biblical God, Agnostic God Or Diest God Etc) / Your View About Abortion...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.