Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Pls Who Knows About Thin-client PC? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Who Knows About Thin-client PC? (774 Views)

Dell Wyse Thin Client Workstation For Cbt / Cyber Cafes With thin Client Technology In Operation. / Thin Client Configuration ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Knows About Thin-client PC? by MyJwell: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2012
Pls I need info on how Thin Client PC operate
Re: Pls Who Knows About Thin-client PC? by Malawian(m): 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2012
Why dont u just order for nettops pc? Much better than thin clients and cost roughly 35k per pc.
Re: Pls Who Knows About Thin-client PC? by cybersolar(m): 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2012
MyJwell: Pls I need info on how Thin Client PC operate
MyJwell: Pls I need info on how Thin Client PC operate

The thin client computer is a computer sharing device that is made to eliminate the huge investment in acquiring a network of computers. One desktop computer or a laptop computer can be made to serve from 2 to 100 people at the same time through the deployment of thin client devices. One server computer is connected to a network switch and many thin client devices are connected to the same switch instead of many work station CPUs.

Monitors,keyboards and mouse are also connected to the thin client devices making it to work exactly like any CPU. The thin clients share the resources of the server computer to the extent that the users may not be aware that they are not actually using many computers but are actually sharing one computer.

As a result of this, their is a great savings in management and maintenance of computers because only one computer is managed and maintained instead of many. I hope this information is helpful.

We have Thin Clients for sale. STAND ALONE WITH 3 USB PORTS= N10,000 ONLY
3 IN 1 PCI TYPE (THAT IS 4 SYSTEMS)=N15,OOO ONLY

Pls call/text this numbers for further info:O8034031873,08023222585. Email:cybersolars@gmail.com
Re: Pls Who Knows About Thin-client PC? by adetwin(m): 11:17pm On Sep 21, 2012
For good thin client installations kindly contact us "ADETWIN IT CONCEPT" We are into all kinds of IT SUPPORT

(1) (Reply)

MTN Blocked Connection To Itunes On Data Bundles??? / Antivirus Wahala / Nigerian Invent A Low Cost Tablet Computer-inye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.