Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. (28868 Views)

Firs Is Collecting Cv (hard Copy) / Why People Dont Get Jobs / Reasons People Dont Get Employed After Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by maybel(m): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2012
Neoviper147: Dear world,
Dear Joblessness

You win, I can't take it any longer, and I know you have been waiting for this to happen. I hope it makes you very happy, this is not an easy thing to do, but I've got to the point where there is nothing to live for, graduated for 3 years and still no job, no love. All will and determination to fight on has left me. I feel calm and at peace and grateful that I can go to sleep painlessly. I feel justified in terminating a life which no longer holds any hope of having the essentials which make it worth living. I did desperately want to get a good job, have a beautiful wife, bring forth wonderful kids and love mankind. But now, I am defeated and exhausted emotionally by the situation of my Country, Nigeria.

To my Unborn child: My love for you would have had no limits, I grief that I could not meet you but try to understand that your birth would have made my life worse, life is too corrupt, seeing vision of a broken man. So, with my passing, all menace to your well-being has disappeared. Forgive me for the many mistakes I have made. Now that it is all said I feel at peace.

To my friends: Try not to grieve. I ask all of you, my dear ones, not to mourn my passing. Be glad I am at least free from the misery of the joblessness and intimidation and oppression. I have endured for so long and that at last I'll have peace and rest...This is no way to live either is it any way to die. I'm going to put myself to sleep now for a bit longer than usual. Call the time eternity.

Goodbye, cruel world

Goodbye, God forsaken Nigeria

Goodbye, cruel destiny

You won.

I pray the Lord my soul to take. Amen. cry cry cry

U're very wrong my friend. U searched for job for ordinary 3yrs and u're quiting. Pls dont quit. It's never too late. God knows why he's not given you a job. I got my job after 8 years of searching. I never thought of calling it quit because i've never considered myself a failure. I knew God would make me smile someday and he did. Just wait for your time.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by DonaldGenes(m): 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2012
Biggoozz:

Come, this silly small boy, If you had a brain to go through my previous posts you would have seen similar adverts with full address, as well as other profile of the company, and learnt a bit more about me. Some people have been recruited from this Nairaland BTW. If you dear swear here again, i will place a curse on you.
hi

am really proud of what you doinq helpinq ppl..pls dont stop cos ua reward is in Heaven....r u on fbk or twitter cos i wanna be ua frd.....i like qood incredible ppl like you....God is ua strenqth Hommie
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by dani1luv: 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: I checked the profile, and the 2 people that are there look mad. I am sure you are not that mad.
yea I am. .and am proud to be. . cool
datz what being a superstar is all about!
Cheers!
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
dani1luv:
yea I am. .and am proud to be. . cool
datz what being a superstar is all about!
Cheers!
But SuperStars like Piddy, Jay-Z etc, dont look as mad as you naw. Abi, you pass their level ?
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by pat077: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
i will advice u go meet bokoharam and volunteer as a suicide bomber. but, whenever u're sent on a mission just go straight to d National assembly and detonate urself. With dat u won't just die 4 nothin, u'll be regarded an hero.

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by ukajoe: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
Dear friend, I just wana assume this is meant to be a joke, otherwise do not give up yet. Yours is just 3years,but I have seen someone who graduated 10years ago no job yet. This is because on his visit to Port Harcourt in a friends house to sleep over for an interview the following day,armed robbers invaded the house and carried items, and mistakenly carried his small traveling bag containing all his ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES. But he is still alive today.

It has being so difficult to replace all his documents. So you see, my dear, do not lose hope okay?
YOU WILL BE A LIVING TESTIMONY IN LESS THAN 5MONTHS, BUT JUST START SMALL AND THEN WATCH TO SEE WHAT GOD CAN DO, BYEEEE.

3 Likes

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by dani1luv: 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: But SuperStars like Piddy, Jay-Z etc, dont look as mad as you naw. Abi, you pass their level ?
whatever happened to terry G?? undecided undecided
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Onyemola: 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2012
[quote author=Black_Oyinbo]Bros...please dont kill yourself cos na waste...abeg come make I use u for blood money... tongue cheesy cheesy[/quot

Chai.. See efficiency smiley! This boy is a mad man cheesycheesycheesy.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Sike(m): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2012
Havilah93: if your unborn child some how reads this in the future, what do you think will be his/her notion of you? .......'my dad was a quitter, couldnt endure, couldnt become self-employed, was a coward'......if you really like your unborn child, you would strife to make his future better, not quit
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
Jenams: its ''demand'' *he demands* bros, not demanded! Where r u from?
I wil advise before u correct some one,try and correct urself first ok.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Mpetempe(m): 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
Thank God For The godly Friends That Are Helping...
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by beblessed(f): 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2012
I hv always said dat not every one should go to school. Some can be painters, plumbers, mechanic, masons, artisans etc and really enjoy life. Some feel dat being a graduate, u dont to lack money... My brother, go and find something 2 do with your hands. As long as one is not blind, for me, you can achieve anything. There are many things to do. Teach some pupils, driving, run errands 4 lazy men and their wives, sell papers and stuffs, even touting in motor packs sef with dignity can fetch u money.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by ethereal(f): 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
This letter sure made my day.I've attracted a crowd 2 my desk..nw everyone's making a grab for my phone...lol...Gotta luv Nairaland!!

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by markdacas: 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2012
Please note that it took me five years after graduation to get a white collar job. Please just try to be busy, you can teach wash clothes, work with a mechanic, so many low profile but dignifying jobs that you can do. Don't take YOUR life cos you don't own it. I dont want you to rot in hell. Dont give up yet.

Stay Strong.

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Sweetdbest: 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2012
Men, hang in there.Do not kill yourself. You have gotten your job now is because your job has been prepared by God and it is waiting for you. If you kill yourself, you will have a question to answer for your blood and NOTE, you will be going to hell.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Ninilowo(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
The guy is gone now. why all these comments?
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by bigx(m): 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
Neoviper147: Dear world,
Dear Joblessness

You win, I can't take it any longer, and I know you have been waiting for this to happen. I hope it makes you very happy, this is not an easy thing to do, but I've got to the point where there is nothing to live for, graduated for 3 years and still no job, no love. All will and determination to fight on has left me. I feel calm and at peace and grateful that I can go to sleep painlessly. I feel justified in terminating a life which no longer holds any hope of having the essentials which make it worth living. I did desperately want to get a good job, have a beautiful wife, bring forth wonderful kids and love mankind. But now, I am defeated and exhausted emotionally by the situation of my Country, Nigeria.

To my Unborn child: My love for you would have had no limits, I grief that I could not meet you but try to understand that your birth would have made my life worse, life is too corrupt, seeing vision of a broken man. So, with my passing, all menace to your well-being has disappeared. Forgive me for the many mistakes I have made. Now that it is all said I feel at peace.

To my friends: Try not to grieve. I ask all of you, my dear ones, not to mourn my passing. Be glad I am at least free from the misery of the joblessness and intimidation and oppression. I have endured for so long and that at last I'll have peace and rest...This is no way to live either is it any way to die. I'm going to put myself to sleep now for a bit longer than usual. Call the time eternity.

Goodbye, cruel world

Goodbye, God forsaken Nigeria

Goodbye, cruel destiny

You won.

I pray the Lord my soul to take. Amen. cry cry cry

I was thinking normal suicide-commiters would do the deed and leave the note for someone else to find? When you're ready to die, you'd do it without alerting all nigerians, till then, get your butt off wherever you're Nairalanding from and make yourself useful to the society, its only a lazy person that would "look for work" for 3 years, after the first few months you should have started learning skills that would create work for others rather than look for who to blame for your failure
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by SlyIg(f): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2012
Jenams: My friend, U will nt find it so easy explainin dis to God who created †ЂΞ life u intend τ̅o waiste, ∂α† life is nt urs. U beta leave it for God who created ∂α† life τ̅o ƇϑmƏ & clear up d mess, because he knows more than u can eva imagine. i repeat, he knows...dnt say u were nt told. Leave ∂α† life alone.
good advice dear.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Bastiger(m): 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
Dead
ass loser,i wish u burn in the hottest part of hell and i hope those
demons will torment u with dia pitch forks every minute.what right have u
2tek ur life?as if u took part in the plan to bring u into
existence.can u imagine just 3 years.i left school 2004,rounded off my
service year 2006 and since then no damn job.nevertheless i hv been
enjoying life,hoping,working hard and keeping it real,and this
m.uthafucka just 3 years fresh off school sent himself to a straight
jacket,i wonda wat he expects me 2 do.he deserves no sympathy
nonsense....this life wey dey sweet like this.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Cupidkc(m): 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2012
The devil must be saying; welcome to hell immediately you kill yourself.
Meanwhile,from your post,you have been unemployed for just three years right¿ Huh! Take it easy bro.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by owendei(m): 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2012
u must b a fool. if u're stil alive den u dnt intend 2 die. if u intend 2 u wunt wait dis long. so pls dnt waste no tym, go ahead n kil yasef. d truth is i've seen ppl who graduated over 7 years ago wit 2.1, yet caryin/mixin cements, caryin blocks 2 beta dier lives. n dey're doin wel. u want white cola job abi? wen u die n face d pains of hell, ya greedy eyez wil open n it'll b 2 late 4 u. monkey.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Sunbellar: 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: If you are not yet dead, send me your CV and your account number. What you really need in life is money not a job.

U got it right, he is a lazy man looking 4 money. He needs our contribution meanwhile he is ashamed of begging on the streets. He should just post his account number for the contribution of good minded nigerians or rather should visit synagogue church of nations to recieve gifts!
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Silentical: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
Oboy, u want to kill ursef 4 not hving ajob abi? well, i knw someone dat got a job afta 10yrs of graduation. pls key in to Jeremaih 32v27 watch out within d next45 days. Miracle is real to those dat hv faith.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by crackhouse(m): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
ondo_boi: there re thousands of other youths in your shoes (myself included). just be strong, have faith, hope, dream big and determination, sooner than expected good thing (job) will come your way.
are u still advising sb who must have committed the suicide long time ago and now sleeping in death?. Just pray his soul RIP and that's all.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by fabj1(m): 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2012
No man ought 2 b pitied least of all myself. Bro i feel ur pain bt joblessness its nt worth ur lyf. Pple de ur age wey neva get admissn self. Kip d faith man.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by dozern(m): 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2012
why taking ur life. Are u the only one. I have passed through traumatic situations. I have recieved insults, humiliations and disgrace due to lack of job and money. Worse part is dat d gal i love left me when she tot dat i cant meet up. Battled wit emotional depresion. But now am hapy becos i have found Jesus who is my Lord and saviour. Infact, i have no job, no money, no woman. But am hapy. Praise the Lord!!!. My dear, you want to comit d highest sin like Judas. If u can learn frm, ur job wl soon come or u create one. 1. Avoid fornication. 2. Avoid lie 3. Draw urself close to God. 4. Never query God.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by hunkydory(m): 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
Hope is the only remedy against the suicide impulse.Have hope and continue trying,it doesnt matter how long it takes you to get a job or to succeed.If you can just believe,you will surely make it one day.Because killing yourself will not erase the fact that you are a failure,it will not change the fact that you never made it in life,it will not change the fact that you were that guy who people said will never make it and it happened so.It will not change the fact that you were that guy that people said that the money spent on your education was a waste of investment.But you know what?You can prove them all wrong by staying alive and making a change.Change is the only thing constant in life.Your predicament is not.Whenever you feel like taking your life just read my post and have hope.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by 76Naira(m): 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
antitpiah:

OP: why are you being dishonest. You cant even plagiarize right. You copied your stupid suicide note from here. There is no way a Nigerian educated college graduate can write this well. No. Never. Next time, always include your source(s). Suicide note ko, suicide note ni.

http://www.well.com/~art/suicidenotes.html
http://enterotome.tumblr.com/page/15

You are so dull brained to insinuate Nigeria cannot produce sound graduates but forget to place the right punctuation at the end of your very first question.
Pure silliness.

OP, if you are healthy and still alive, see your health as a gift. Wealth could not save Steve Jobs!

2 Likes

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Silentical: 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2012
Bros, abeg if u reach hell, help me greet Abacha,Gaddafi, ldi amin,Adolf hitler and host of others ok!
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Spirit96(m): 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2012
WELL, I NO BEG U MAKE U NO DIE. BUT IF U DIE LIKE DAT NA WASTE. ATLEAST NA MONEY SOMEBODY TAKE TRAIN U 4 SCH, NA PERSON FEED U 2 DIS AGE, NA PERSON CARRY U 4 BELE 4 9MTHS.
MY ONLY ADVISE BE SAY, CARRY URSELF GO PLACE WHERE THEM DEY USE HUMAN BEING DO MONEY SO DAT U GO LEAVE ENOUGH 4 UR LOVED ONCE 2 ENJOY. THEN U CAN HAPPILY DIE TESTATE.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Egelife(m): 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
Bro go hangout wit other folks grin

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by UNLEASHED(m): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2012
I feel for you bro...may your soul rest in peace though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2017 INEC Recruitment & Vacancies (Photo) / UBA Is Accepting CV / Lagos State Blue Bus Company Is Recruiting. See How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.