Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. (28866 Views)

Firs Is Collecting Cv (hard Copy) / Why People Dont Get Jobs / Reasons People Dont Get Employed After Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by jusbal(m): 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2012
The most beautiful thing av ever experienced is life.....and d most senseless pple av ever come acrossed is pple committing suicide....guy,u are better of dan other pple out dere,@least u are a graduate....think abt those boys dat did not even av d opportunity of going 2 sch @all....look around d highways..those boys selling purewater,gala and d likes...if they dnt av hope dey would av committed suicide all dis years... u only knw where u are....u dnt knw where u are going...jst do me a favour....close ur eyes and tell mewat u see,then u'll knw dat life is beautiful...jst try and listen to 9ice and 2face(life is beautiful.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by parryon(f): 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2012
@OP....no need taking your life when u can't even create a strand of hair on your head.leave dat burden at the foot of Jesus.he alone can help u bear them. I know you must feel dis is d end of the world for you but my dear there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.when God will visit u,u will hardly remember the hardships u must have passed this past three years.hold on tight,don't give up because he hasn't given up on you.

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by TeemahFashion(f): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2012
Jenams: its ''demand'' bros, not demanded! Where r u from?
no one is above mistake, to correct whosoever has written that is a good thing you've done, but for the insult "where are you from" doesn't sound good
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2012
tobechi20: Do u know that you can be charged to court for attempted murder and this letter used as evidence against u.if found guilty, u wil be sentenced to death......

lol but that's what he's longing for na!
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2012
what i don't quite get is why u had 2 blame your joblessness on Nigeria...d last I checked unemployment is not limited to Nigeria alone.

A piece of advice bro drop the silly thought in ur mind, there're a thousand and one micro-finance bank all over the federation where you can get urself some funds and start something on your own...alotta big names out there today don't even have a degree(they are drop-outs) yet they made it big.

But in case you still wanna die...R.I.P!
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by mimicue(f): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2012
chuzyemx: . Its demands nt demand where did u two come frm

Lmao cheesy
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2012
dammytosh: [size=19pt]RIP Bro.

NEXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
rotflmfao...this is a killer-post, this might as well send the Op to his grave. Nlanderz!
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Csami(m): 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2012
Op, enough contribution already but here is ma own.....count the number of people that want you to live and the number that said you should go ahead with the suicide.....then decide.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2012
yuzedo: Mschewwww!!!!!!

If u wan die, kii yasef na? because na ur condition worse pass for life abi? undecided

You dey give condition say u go delete yasef unless dem help u get job! grin When u need promotion u threaten again abi? When babe no gree give u punny, u threaten again! shocked Nigga mudd yasef i say! cheesy

Your mates dey hustle, dey defy all odds, u dey find hand-out! I swear if i be employer and i get ten vacancies, i wouldn't even accept ur CV cos you be fhocking ayaya! angry

Come take job na! So u no go kii yasef tongue I leave you with the immortal proverb from The Ibo's, "Mbelede nyiri dike, mana mbelede ka eji amalu dike!" wink cool kiss

Guy, it's so easy to talk and say whatever you want since you're not the one in his shoes.

I don't support the idea of someone taking his life but I don't blame him. We all handle life differently. The only thing is to dissuade him from taking that action.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2012
yuzedo: Mschewwww!!!!!!

If u wan die, kii yasef na? because na ur condition worse pass for life abi? undecided

You dey give condition say u go delete yasef unless dem help u get job! grin When u need promotion u threaten again abi? When babe no gree give u punny, u threaten again! shocked Nigga mudd yasef i say! cheesy

Your mates dey hustle, dey defy all odds, u dey find hand-out! I swear if i be employer and i get ten vacancies, i wouldn't even accept ur CV cos you be fhocking ayaya! angry

Come take job na! So u no go kii yasef tongue I leave you with the immortal proverb from The Ibo's, "Mbelede nyiri dike, mana mbelede ka eji amalu dike!" wink cool kiss
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Gboliwe: 3:19am On Jul 26, 2012
My dear, where there is life, hope is.
You have to be strong. There is always dawn after the darkest night. You have held on for so long now, only but a while and you will overcome. Be strong, you hear?
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by MagnumPI: 6:32am On Jul 26, 2012
Hell is definitely not sweeter than life however hard life is. wink
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Romandy: 9:33am On Jul 26, 2012
what u just told us is absurd, you are a weakling and a coward, you dont have an ideal about life and success.
See, peole that have made it in the past passed through worse situation in there road to success. The businessmen you see today might have been a job seeker in the past, but today they are employer of labour. you where created for a reason, not to die but to occuy till Jesus comes.
finally, if you take your life, you died for nothing,and carry a curse for eternity in hell.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by blackbeau1(f): 10:26am On Jul 26, 2012
dear ode,i'll help you achieve your heart desire.I have a gun you could borrow or better still I know of a sweet poisonous plant you could use,which will be less messy.pls could you do me a favour,when you get to hell,could you ask abacha to come and pick his brothers babangida and buhari.thank you. I wonder what you would do if you stayed for 10 yrs without a job? Kill every nigerian? Wisen up fool,nobody can fix things for you.start uo a little buisness.it won't kill you to start small.anyway,my offer still remains.don't worry,I won't charge you for the gun or poison.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Idango(m): 11:37am On Jul 26, 2012
The number one cause of poverty is laziness, why should a graduate sit at home for 3 years saying there is no job, three solid years wasted ?
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by stupor(m): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2012
Neoviper147: Dear world,
Dear Joblessness

You win, I can't take it any longer, and I know you have been waiting for this to happen. I hope it makes you very happy, this is not an easy thing to do, but I've got to the point where there is nothing to live for, graduated for 3 years and still no job, no love. All will and determination to fight on has left me. I feel calm and at peace and grateful that I can go to sleep painlessly. I feel justified in terminating a life which no longer holds any hope of having the essentials which make it worth living. I did desperately want to get a good job, have a beautiful wife, bring forth wonderful kids and love mankind. But now, I am defeated and exhausted emotionally by the situation of my Country, Nigeria.

To my Unborn child: My love for you would have had no limits, I grief that I could not meet you but try to understand that your birth would have made my life worse, life is too corrupt, seeing vision of a broken man. So, with my passing, all menace to your well-being has disappeared. Forgive me for the many mistakes I have made. Now that it is all said I feel at peace.

To my friends: Try not to grieve. I ask all of you, my dear ones, not to mourn my passing. Be glad I am at least free from the misery of the joblessness and intimidation and oppression. I have endured for so long and that at last I'll have peace and rest...This is no way to live either is it any way to die. I'm going to put myself to sleep now for a bit longer than usual. Call the time eternity.

Goodbye, cruel world

Goodbye, God forsaken Nigeria

Goodbye, cruel destiny

You won.

I pray the Lord my soul to take. Amen. cry cry cry

Eyaaaaah !
I sympathize with you ! May Gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
In hell,there are more than Zillions idleness and joblessness.
Just know that The devil is the CEO of joblessness and I pray that you don't get,
Interviewed by him one-on-one when you get to hell.

Heaven has no bedding space for suicidals,I thought I should let you know dear.

Just hold my hands and pray together as the devil will not use you to count scores in Jesus name.Amen.

I am in the same situation with you,buyt will not commit suicide,I have some of the best and enviable qualifications cum outstanding professional experiences with first rated blue chip companies.

But to my own dismay,I have been out of a job for the past 2 years,but still will not try suicide.

I only increased my smoking habits,I smoke close to a pack of whitye London Cigarettes almost everyday. Just hoping I'll get a call from some of the many places I had sent my C.V.

I also know that my cigarette may just kill me one day,but in God I hope and trust.

I ignore my fmr friends who may want to oppress me or take advantage of my joblessness and put my hopes in God.

Knowing fully well that heaven may shine upon me one day.

I owe nobody any apology for my being jobless,but take absolute pride in my little achievements,my priceless qualifications and outstanding performances at places have worked.

Though I find it quite unexplainable why someone as gifted a I am would still be without a befitting job.

I stayed away from frolicking with ladies because I know I should get married someday despite the fact I am matured enough to be a married man.

So bros surmount your self esteem with courage and pride as some of this evils are Nigerian compounded ills with a spiritual reference .

Be yourself look inwards and stay alive bro !

I feel your pains too.

2 Likes

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by cartair: 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2012
Biggoozz: Just in case you are serious, this is the best help you can get...Hell is a trillion times worse than where you are now, you will be there forever if you take your life. BE WARNED!!!

On a second thought, I have a freelance job that keeps you busy 3 days in a week and pays you N25,000. If you are interested, send me your cv to solutionboxx@gmail.com and identify yourself properly.
abeg which job b dat I nid am oooo pls
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by favben001: 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2012
Go to
http://chbzchjk..com and on the top right sidebar just below the search box see a small square ban-ner to sig-n up
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by amakazukie: 11:58am On Jul 27, 2012
Nothing in this world is worth taking one's life for. Not even joblessness. if you take ur life, u re a loser and Life continues... Cos ur demise will not change anything... u better be a man. and moreso, Nigerians re known to be courageous and determined in life... if I May ask, what part of d world re u from?
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by toschzand1(m): 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2012
Are you young and multitaved? Not scared of challenges? Do you want to start working for yourself, where every kobo you make is yours? Can you work with positively aggressive young people in a fast parced environment? If yes then send your name, Qualification, and phone number to 07068448129 or virtualhealthresourcesltd1@gmail.com for interview.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 30, 2012
Idango: The number one cause of poverty is laziness, why should a graduate sit at home for 3 years saying there is no job, three solid years wasted ?
Easier said than done. A nlander posted a thread of what biz to start up with #2000, come & see useless, clueless & baseless views of fellow nlander. @Idango, life is just in facets everyone has his/her side & share of it. Even if u have the biggest profitable idea without capital or no one to sponsor tell me, what & who are you? We handle our lives in divers ways...

True life story: a friend was telling of someone yesterday whom after graduating his mom gave him #250k to start up something, lo & behold, he can't account for the cash now.

I don't know if you're a Yoruba man, there is a saying that says "eni to lori ko ni fila, eni toni fila ko lori"

You having a job today is by God's grace & someone staying 3-4years jobless too is by God's grace. We can only hope & pray to have the sweet & good side of life.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by okoomoge2(m): 11:02am On Jul 30, 2012
@ Poster, I feel your pain, but please pray and fast more often. This is not a matter of going to the church or the mosque but they are some prayers that you could do that would open the door of favour and grace.

Firstly you need to cleanse yourself and come pure before God, seek for mercy first and not job or money.

Secondly, you need to know the appointed hours and days when your prayers can be granted promptly. Please seek wise counsel and you would be favoured.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Melahou(m): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2012
one down,millions more 2 go...they will change the name "national stadium lagos" and name it after you...yeye boi
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Melahou(m): 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2012
kingsleyuk2003:

for the fact that u cannot write well does not mean that all nigerian graduates are like you.
don`t mind d big fool...He thinks everyone can be deceived.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by fasttrack(m): 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2012
@OP, u still dey or av u crossed over. Don't joke with stuffs like this,
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by maximum007(m): 9:20am On Jul 31, 2012
With this your kind of attitude, how to you expect a reputable company to employ you?
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by greygoblings(m): 9:34am On Jul 31, 2012
Jenams: its ''demand'' bros, not demanded! Where r u from?
mr. I speak good english. It is demands not demand. Now who's correcting who?
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by OtunbaGm: 11:39pm On Aug 21, 2012
Zeeisaac: I got my job after 12 years of graduation, nw even my friends who got theirs earlier are not as comfortable as i am nw. Always remember that failure is not a denial; its just a delay. Keep ur Focus Mr Willgetjobsoon.
You mean you have nothing doing after graduating from School for 12 years? Jesus is Lord!
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by thelegend1(m): 11:11am On Aug 22, 2012
Is he dead yet?!
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by estagirl(f): 9:06am On Aug 23, 2012
U better have patient because the patient dog they say eats the fatest bone. But if u have made up ur mind to die, u are on your own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UBA Is Accepting CV / 2017 INEC Recruitment & Vacancies (Photo) / Lagos State Blue Bus Company Is Recruiting. See How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.