Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,880 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:07 AM

Gold Deposits In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gold Deposits In Nigeria? (4089 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Banks Resume Transfers For FX Cash Deposits (screenshots) / Banks In Dilemma Over Idle $5bn Deposits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gold Deposits In Nigeria? by chrisoml(m): 10:07am On Dec 11, 2007
Please does anyone in the house have any idea on possible location(s)
of large GOLD deposit here in Nigeria that can last at least up to 10 years
on mining contract that can be producing a minimum of 5kg per week?
Re: Gold Deposits In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2007
Lol, I'm sure if anyone knew, they wouldn't be telling you! shocked shocked shocked

And tickets from Virgin Nigeria would be sold out, as those in the UK / US will be making a hasty trip back home to buy prospecting rights! grin grin grin
Re: Gold Deposits In Nigeria? by chrisoml(m): 12:26am On Dec 12, 2007
Siena:

Lol, I'm sure if anyone knew, they wouldn't be telling you! shocked shocked shocked

And tickets from Virgin Nigeria would be sold out, as those in the UK / US will be making a hasty trip back home to buy prospecting rights! grin grin grin
Guy u sure about that? what then happens about all our 'oil wells' and other mineral resources? just that u have not clue
Re: Gold Deposits In Nigeria? by Purist(m): 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2007
@chrisoml

chrisoml:

Please does anyone in the house have any idea on possible location(s)
of large GOLD deposit here in Nigeria that can last at least up to 10 years
on mining contract that can be producing a minimum of 5kg per week?

I'm not sure about the quantity, but gold was discovered in Kebbi State recently.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-91063.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-91247.0.html
Re: Gold Deposits In Nigeria? by sholatech(m): 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2007
Hi,

There is not a straightforward answer to this question.This is because literature review of some geological reports recently indicated that Nigerian Gold Mines have higher reserves than that of Ghana.Ghana Gold sites produce hundreds of Kg of Gold Dust every month.

No-one can beat his chest about Nigerian Gold mines because no professional survey has been established on any of our sites.

We are working on Gold Site now in Kogi State where the Britons took tons of Gold during the colonial period.

The question is this:Are you a Gold Buyer or a Gold Miner? Do you have access to established Gold Exploration Firms?

You can reach me on PeterO@bayroyalinternational.com
Re: Gold Deposits In Nigeria? by chrisoml(m): 10:40am On Dec 15, 2007
Yes we do have access 2 establish Gold exploration
all we need right now are possible location(s)
Re: Gold Deposits In Nigeria? by sholatech(m): 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2007
If its just location on Gold sites with Primary deposits where you can have mechanised mining, then we are game.
Can take you to some of our sites.
Re: Gold Deposits In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2011
I NEED GOLD DUST OF ABOUT 1OOKG.
IF YOU CAN GET IT FOR ME, CONTACT ME ON PHONE
Re: Gold Deposits In Nigeria? by chidi2pus(m): 11:24am On May 15, 2017
sholatech:
If its just location on Gold sites with Primary deposits where you can have mechanised mining, then we are game.
Can take you to some of our sites.

can we discuss further on this ?

i have been trying to reach you via email

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Baileys, Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff Vodka, White Horse, Etc? / Why Can't I Find A Genuine Secret Cult That Can Make Me Rich And Connect / Paypal Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.