Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend (34490 Views)

21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / 13 Advantages Of Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Secondson: 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2012
More close to God
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by johnwell(m): 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2012
grin grin old boy, come see dull minded gays talking. just Imagining who and how was the OP castrated. grin grin
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by simdam500(m): 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2012
I tink u are right but rememba 2 is betta dan 1!!!
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Theharbinger1: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2012
I reckon al d guyz dat prefer been single ar unhapy nd jst tryin t covrup dere pain. There notin more magical dan avn a girl dat u love nd luvs u back. Moreovr time has nt takn it tol on u, so dat u eventualy become biter 4rm lonelines.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
druid06:

Having someone to come back home to that would care about you and take care of you is negative?. Someone that would put a smile on your face when you're down. Someone who adores you and misses you every second when you're not around. I understand some girls can be very deceiving and maybe you've fallen into that category of girls but not all girls are evil as Nigerian men portray them to be. Some of them ladies could be gentle and understanding. You just have to be careful in choosing a girl for a partner, don't rush just because you're lonely and choose whatever girl come your way. Be patient, you would find the right one that would make you see that to be in a relationship could be enjoyeable and joyous too.
If you need someone to come back home to, go and marry!

A girlfriend is not, and will never be equal to wife!
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by druid06(m): 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2012
sexkillz: If you need someone to come back home to, go and marry!

A girlfriend is not, and will never be equal to wife!

Would you just meet a girl and the next thing for you to do next is to ask her hand in marriage. Wouldn't you go through the courting process before you get married to that girl?.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Saintsquare(m): 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2012
Difft strokes 4 difft folks or wateva,not al naija gals are Golddiggers or Ebina.Sum of them are big gal wanabis,haven given dem ur sincere luv and affection,they tend to mess up weneva bigger option is available.Being in a relationship wit a caring and lovin gal can b 1 of d best thing to happen to u.But sum naija gals no dey try @ al cos they dont giv shit abt ur prospect but ur POCKET
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by emanobis(m): 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2012
tobechi20: So haw d u satisfy urself sssixualy??

@tobechi20
such feelings do cum on ur mind n ur hrt is alwys fixed on gals esp dia busty partswink
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 25, 2012
druid06:

Would you just meet a girl and the next thing for you to do next is to ask her hand in marriage. Wouldn't you go through the courting process before you get married to that girl?.
Courting means staying in your house? Is she homeless?
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by DExplorer1: 11:46pm On Jul 25, 2012
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by ZURYZEST(m): 8:06am On Jul 26, 2012
Carius: I gbadun your reasoning.no too much hassle,just mutual jollification...
let them know, we've got no trouble in staying single.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Rapmoney(m): 10:07am On Jul 26, 2012
If to say honey sweet pass f**k, space for no dey my house to store bottles of the product again grin

Just kidding sha, on a more serious note, i don't blame the poster. The fact is that the type of girls that
we have these days are just out to get whatever material things they can get from you. Not only that; they put
all manner of emotional pressure on you.

Without a girlfriend but with a F**kmate, you get long life grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by 3RNEST(m): 10:13am On Jul 26, 2012
I found no advantage being single, at OP Only coward run away from wat u just listed come to think of it " Single no girlfriend" damn is like hell.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 26, 2012
actually ....sometimes most of these girls makes u think ashawo's better than them. imagine giving a babe 15000k to make her hair , instead of thanks .... what u'll hear will b what is 15k,those wearing Brazilian hair are they nt human . my ex a banker but 70% of her bills comes from my pocket ..., always wonder what she do wt her salaries .
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by druid06(m): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2012
sexkillz: Courting means staying in your house? Is she homeless?

Your point was a total cliche. But if you intend to get married to her, what's wrong with her living with you?
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2012
druid06:

Your point was a total cliche. But if you intend to get married to her, what's wrong with her living with you?
If u intend marriage, u rule out cohabiting.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
If u intend marriage, u rule out cohabiting.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by ekoair(m): 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2012
is it really that complicated?
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by WuzilistiQ(m): 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2012
The Advantage is when you have a GF that lacks compatibility with you, thats when all the listed will count, but one that has a very good gurlfriend the Listed becomes the disadvantage.....then the far Disadvantage has to do with the right gurl at the wrong time or season and it all depends on how u manage the situation @ hand if not a matured man needs a good woman in his life remember '' relationship is like a classroom for marriage practice'' so we all need the experience we might be lucky on the first shot(at it)

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by ceaser: 1:53am On Jul 28, 2012
solace8: [b][/b] I too Gbaski my way jare......I get married every Night and in the Mornin am as free like a bird,I am ready to ve a serious babe,bt a lot of dem Luks Gud bt @ the end they only afta the chadazzz, so mk we dey Blow dey Go grin grin[
Errr....you mean like, get married every night IN YOUR DREAMS? I bet you kongi in your dreams too, right? Omo that's danger o! Go for DELIVERANCE straiiiiiiight.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Ardedaryor(m): 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2012
na trrue yan joor
grin
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by SesughV(m): 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]hahaa this you guys are sayings is completely impossible for my side oh. Cos i can't do without sex. I just love it, it's too nice.
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by dadarupees(m): 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
tobechi20: So haw d u satisfy urself sssixualy??
na food cheesy
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by kcozor: 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
There is joy in freedom
Re: Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
Nice thread

These kind of threads should be encouraged. Being single is a privilege

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it / Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) / Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.