Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,625 members, 7,801,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Correction Of Name By Waec - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Correction Of Name By Waec (2465 Views)

Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! / Help On Correction Of Error On WAEC Certificate / Correction Of Name On My Neco Result! Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Correction Of Name By Waec by boborosky(m): 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2007
In my Waec result slip for 2004 candidates my name was mistakenly spelt as Ogunge Christiana Chukwum Instead of Oguegbe christian Chukwuma by WAEC, and Presently i am a student in the department of Business Studies in the Abia state polytechnic, and the school management requested that i should write to waec informing them of the mistake that they should be able to correct it before my graduation and if they are unable to correct it, i may not graduate until it is corrected. please any one that has any useful information based on how i can report the case to waec and sort this out once and for all cos i cant afford to loss all the years i have been working hard in school. please all naira landers kindly help me out i really appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Cut Off Mark / Yabatech To Resume 2nd February: How True Is It? / JAMB And NIN Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.