Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

He Sells His Wife's Chin-chin In The Office - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Sells His Wife's Chin-chin In The Office (18313 Views)

An Awkward Moment At The Office Today / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife / Displaying Family Pictures In The Office: Is It Proper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Sells His Wife's Chin-chin In The Office by adira(f): 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2012
[quote author=nahinbdis]I work in one of the foriegn Banks in VI. I have this close pal (a team leader) that recently started selling his wife's chin-chin in the office. I found he initially brought some for product testing in order to obtain valuable feedback for improvement. However people loved it and asked him to keep bringing and he has just started.

Thing is the guy is not broke (I know his pay and he drives an SUV). Someone commented today that he must really love the wife to do that. Another said its not so cool. I think its not so bad afterall particularly because the wife is just starting.

A good man realy love his wife,. keep it up.
Re: He Sells His Wife's Chin-chin In The Office by Natasha2(f): 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2012
aww nice hubby loving him already. kiss kiss
Re: He Sells His Wife's Chin-chin In The Office by ronkebp(f): 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2012
Diligence: I will encourage the guy to do it in an 'organised manner and professionally, too' - outside of working hours (before and after close of business and during lunchtime). He can also hire some guys to help out, since the biz is growing and will keep growing.

This is reasonable. very reasonable.
Re: He Sells His Wife's Chin-chin In The Office by oyestephen(m): 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2012
Natasha,,:
he is married o
Re: He Sells His Wife's Chin-chin In The Office by bosbee04: 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2012
its nt a bad idea at all as long as d guy enjoys doing it and he doesnt give a damn abt pples opinion
Re: He Sells His Wife's Chin-chin In The Office by blackbeau1(f): 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2012
guy,u try.dont mind all this'westerners in nigeria'.you are a good example of a true entrepreneur.as far as it doesnt disrupt your official duties,then go on.afterall,the same workers would definitely head to the canteen for break.this way,lunch break is avoided by most of the way and at the same time,work is done cuz most of the workers will eat at their desk.
Re: He Sells His Wife's Chin-chin In The Office by jidobaba(m): 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2012
When did chin chin become lunch?
Re: He Sells His Wife's Chin-chin In The Office by fortuneally(m): 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2012
Tell the man that i Love is courage. Sellin her Chin-chin is better than selling her Body wink some men do sell dere wife
Re: He Sells His Wife's Chin-chin In The Office by jackpot(f): 4:08am On Jul 28, 2012
Natasha,,:
tasha sweery, you can be importing Cameroon-pepper, be rest assured I will be doing the marketing. kiss

i loff you, sugar
kiss
Re: He Sells His Wife's Chin-chin In The Office by oyestephen(m): 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2012
fortuneally: Tell the man that i Love is courage. Sellin her Chin-chin is better than selling her Body wink some men do sell dere wife
Then those men don't sincerely love their wives
Re: He Sells His Wife's Chin-chin In The Office by marketresearch: 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
Chin Chin

Sometimes called Nigerian cookies, Chin-Chin is a sweet snack made of fried dough. We like it not too hard, not too soft, enough to deliver that satisfying crunch. Kids, their parents and their grandparents all love this snack

for Nigerians looking for ChinChin in the US, you can get your ingredients here -http://www.nigerianfoods.com/products/chin-chin
Re: He Sells His Wife's Chin-chin In The Office by mutter(f): 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
Money does not smell! As long as it is made in an honest way.

Years back I used to sell dry fish in the office. Initially my friends were like "how can you!" . Very soon they were even comming to my home to buy.

1 Like

Re: He Sells His Wife's Chin-chin In The Office by sexylemo: 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
ITbomb:

which reader did you use in primary school?
Its obvious the one you used never had any
provision for "comprehension" lessons, you
deserve a refund of any fee you paid I tell u!

Choi! Nairalanders are wicked! Hehehehe
Re: He Sells His Wife's Chin-chin In The Office by tpia100k: 11:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
No one is forced to buy though.

Eg if you're counting your calories or something.

Basic thing here is what is the office policy.
Re: He Sells His Wife's Chin-chin In The Office by Ndipe(m): 4:03am On Jan 28, 2015
nahinbdis:
I work in one of the foriegn Banks in VI. I have this close pal (a team leader) that recently started selling his wife's chin-chin in the office. I found he initially brought some for product testing in order to obtain valuable feedback for improvement. However people loved it and asked him to keep bringing and he has just started.

Thing is the guy is not broke (I know his pay and he drives an SUV). Someone commented today that he must really love the wife to do that. Another said its not so cool. I think its not so bad afterall particularly because the wife is just starting. What do you think?

Why are you worried about what the assistance a man renders to his wife?
Re: He Sells His Wife's Chin-chin In The Office by veave(f): 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
amdman:
My friend (poster Nahinbdis) just showed me this post now and I am the one he is referring to.

Wifey is currently doing her NYSC here in Lagos. We had previously resolved that she would not be going into paid employment upon completion. Because of her industrious nature, she mooted the idea of starting a catering business while she is still serving, as a learning process before going bigger. And I think any husband in a great marriage such as I have would support her.

I don’t actually ‘hawk’ the stuff in the office. Like OP said, I brought it to the office for testing and people just loved it, and asked that I keep bringing (including my supervising manager), and right now when people know that I bring, demand exceeds supply. It doesn’t affect my job at all (issues raised by Braveheart are germane) as I have drawn up a list of those interested and I just ask them if they want. However, the selling is a short term thing as there are avenues I am currently exploring that will take care of that (a bigger platform) in about 2 weeks or so.

And the truth is there is profit in it (for wifey though). She told me yesterday that she has started saving N2000 per day as untouchable profit (other profits are reinvested) and we have not even done 1% of the actual marketing and sales in our business plan. She is so anxious to start the real stuff and am the one holding her on a leash right now (so she does not put too much on her plate).

Do I really care what people think? Sometimes. But when I look at the big picture I kill those thoughts. Someday, this will be part of the testimony and it would all have been worth it.

please, do you have an unmarried younger brother? undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job / What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? / Five Best Ways To Punish A Woman If You Don't Want To Beat Or Abuse Her Physical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.