Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

How Do I Tell Her - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Tell Her (847 Views)

How Do I Tell My Wife That She Has STD? / How Do I Tell Her, Her Best Friend Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Her by phadat(m): 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2012
Hi guys I really do need your advice about a girl that dated my boss for a while ,happens that my boss likes women a lot and he confided in me that he hates using protection anytime he gets intimate with his numerous catch ,somewhere along the line he met this girl and really liked her but the relationship did not work out the girl actually came to serve as a corper and later left.After sometime my boss became ill found out that he was HIV positive nw my predicament is how do I tell this corper about this cos am aware she is dating someone else or should I leave her with her fate which my mind will not carry as I see her as a potential risk to other guys out there really need your advice
Re: How Do I Tell Her by dominique(f): 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2012
just tell her what you found about your boss, say it randomly as if it doesn't concern her. then it will be up to her to get herself checked.
Re: How Do I Tell Her by slimming: 8:34am On Jul 25, 2012
Write her anonymous letter about the situation. Don't be the one to deliver the letter o.

Green world, your health place.

(1) (Reply)

“18 Again”: New Gel Promises To Restore Women To Their “18-year-old Self” / Aloe Vera And Its Herbal Benefits / Have You Had Some Walnuts Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.