Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland (24985 Views)

Army Begins Investigation Into Killing Of Pro-biafra Agitators. / Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators / Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2012
Let us not forget our Ibibio brother, Jmaine tongue

1 Like

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2012
O.D.B.:
How come this made front page

Beats me.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by MrMandilas: 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2012
Jambsupport, Seun, ehmmm,ehnmmm!

1 Like

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by TechRev: 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2012
See Tinubu, El Rufai and Buhari paid agents in action!!! Make una carry go!!!
Who took away our freedom to support any individual even if he or she is in Government?? Yet they cry democracy and constitution.

1 Like

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2012
tpia@
3 laptops..
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by MrMandilas: 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2012
agabaI23:
So anyone who does not slag GEJ off is a paid agent? That's extremism on your part and you should tell us who paid you for all the insults on GEJ.

No mind. Enemies of progress. As if their fathers can rule a LGA in their state.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Onasa22: 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2012
Who is sponsoring those of u who are anti-Gej? Enough of this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by size38: 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2012
I wish am among GEJ's laptop boys. Make i dey collect my own bread steady. Me i no send anybody. My own na where the national cake dey make i follow collect my share
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by MrMandilas: 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2012
jmaine:

What truth ? Are you a paid government critic ? undecided
Yes, he is. Alhaji ba mecca! Boko haram location master. He will be the first to blame GEJ while his three brothers had died in boko harem bombing!
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Gbawe: 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2012
Onasa22: Who is sponsoring those of u who are anti-Gej? Enough of this rubbish.

Will some of you stop acting as if you don't have a brain? It is not being pro or anti GEJ that is the crux of the matter. Issues are about the multitudes of NL ID's that joined in June/July (a 'trying' phase for the Presidency)with Robotic contribution limited entirely to swallowing GEJ's vomit while automatically attacking those perceived his enemies. You can fool yourself if you want. How many GEJ critics joined NL in June/July for us to see literally hundreds of Pro-GEJ ID's joining at the same time, all devoted to the same talk and scope of interest?

6 Likes

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2012
Some GEJ haters will soon take otapiapia very soon . See as e dey pain them like say dem papa and mama die. Anyone supporting GEJ is now paid.

1 Like

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by omenziate(m): 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2012
U gotta love the Fantastic four though names like Okija , jmaine , tpia should b added o, making them Fantastic Seven with Beaf posed as Gannicus from d House of Batiatus.

1 Like

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by dayokanu(m): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2012
MandelaGAY
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Pukkah: 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2012
O.D.B.:

And why should it not make front page?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by dani1luv: 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2012
at least they earn something
wah bout you?? ur effing jobless!!
Go get a job!! Looser
angry angry angry angry
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Ournaija: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2012
O.D.B.:

Anything GEJ will pull traffic.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Funkymallam(m): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2012
Gbawe:

@OP

Check out the thread below to see the potency and 'doggedness' of the 40 laptop crew. You will also get at least 6-7 names to add to your list above. Just scan user profile to note those who joined in June/July 2012 . A cursory inspection of the previous post of many of them shows an automaton readiness to swallow GEJ's poo, at any opportunity, and attack his perceived opponents with automatic alacrity.

https://www.nairaland.com/999970/gbajagate-gbajabiamila-finally-owns-up#11562857

Care checking out the OP too? When he registered and the only thread he created? Guess He/She is one of ur Kenyan Used BB recruits too?

https://www.nairaland.com/jambsupport

I knw u can do better

1 Like

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by tchaik(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2012
And I can imagine BEAF saying this: grin grin grin grin

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by emmatok(m): 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hmmm, I'm beginning to think some dudes here are truly paid to criticize GEJ. It's time they see clearer and support a long-term progress. The OP must be under some sort of medications.

LOL, how can one be paid to criticize GEJ.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by DExplorer1: 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2012
Gbawe:

Will some of you stop acting as if you don't have a brain? It is not being pro or anti GEJ that is the crux of the matter. Issues are about the multitudes of NL ID's that joined in June/July (a 'trying' phase for the Presidency)with Robotic contribution limited entirely to swallowing GEJ's vomit while automatically attacking those perceived his enemies. You can fool yourself if you want. How many GEJ critics joined NL in June/July for us to see literally hundreds of Pro-GEJ ID's joining at the same time, all devoted to the same talk and scope of interest?

Why are you spouting June, July on every thread..is that a new line. Get a life dude and stop spewing tosh!

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know

1 Like

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Lyth: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2012
So if I dnt bash Gej I'm a paid nlander *smh*....some one probably missed her way 2 demented hills
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Gbawe: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2012
dani1luv: at least they earn something
wah bout you?? ur effing jobless!!
Go get a job!! Looser
angry angry angry angry

Spoken like a materialistic Nigerians (our leaders are another good example) who define and justify everything crassly in relation to folks "earning" or having more wealth than others. This is how Nigeria became an immoral land where the rich , never mind how they made their money, are worshiped blindly and defended vociferously.

Everything, even destructive sycophancy initiated to deceive Nigerians while their nation sinks, is 'acceptable' as long as folks are 'earning'. The rant above is a pathetic example of the bastardized mentality of some Nigerians. No wonder, Nigerians are being shafted up the backside with ease. Stockholm syndrome gone mad.

1 Like

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by siaco(m): 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2012
So op what u want is v only GEJ critics in d forum, eeh?
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by jmaine: 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2012
Another dumb thread makes the home page . . .Criticising GEJ is indeed mega business . . ..

3 Likes

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2012
Beaf again? Una no go allow the guy to drink water drop cup! That dude is my idol on nairaland u know.make una take time! "Squeeze my face and holds a matchet"
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by DExplorer1: 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2012
SEUN I saw you last on this thread before it made frontpage, why promoting arrant fallacy? Now it's clear that YOU are the leader of the Anti-GEJ squard on NL. I think you need to get more busy and stop celebrating pseudo-threads.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by sheyguy: 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2012
Gbawe:

That's a strong arguement against the 40 man Laptop crew.

1 Like

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by SisiKill1: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2012
This is the height of bullying and I can't believe TPTB are condoning it.

Everyone is allowed their opinion aren't they? So why create an atmosphere for vilification just because theirs is not the popular opinion? undecided
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Mandelaguy(m): 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2012
dayokanu: MandelaGAY
God punish you and your gay likes! I have ignored you people,be careful.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by dayokanu(m): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2012
Mandelaguy: God punish you and your gay likes! I have ignored you people,be careful.

Just come out of the closet, Anderson Cooper did, Frank Ocean did,

2 Likes

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Elueme: 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2012
emmatok:

LOL, how can one be paid to criticize GEJ.
Guy shine your eyes and see well.. Tinubu can condesend to anything provided he pulls d govt down at whatever cost after all he's stupendously rich from his ill-gotten wealth.. Are u aware he controls over 25% of Lagos monthly revenue; His construction company is handling juicy contracts, he is the owner of LAWMA, his private company handles the collection of over 25 billion naira monthly IGR in Lagos State, every ACN controlled state pays monthly royalty including serving legislators etc... Have you asked yourself how he gets the money to be floating ACN's campaigns all over the country plus the ones he was using the influence judges. Don't be deceived, these men are wolves in sheep clothing and are worst than infidelsr

1 Like

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ziccoit: 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2012
It is clear some people are actually benefiting from the wealth that belongs to common people. It is actually unfortunate. I have who and what I strongly support but these do not becloud my sense of reasoning to slight them when they go astray. Here on NL, those group of people would never see anything wrong about GEJ and his government even when the guy is openly rubbing shits on everybody's face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku / To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount / Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.