Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland (24956 Views)

Army Begins Investigation Into Killing Of Pro-biafra Agitators. / Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators / Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ypzilanti: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2012
Even the almighty 'beaf' downed his typing tools and ran. He is on vacation in the bahamas now. grin
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Reference(m): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2012
This polarization of politics on this forum is confirmed. Its now for or against. As far as opinions are concerned credibility continues its death plunge.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by onyengbu: 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2012
mikeywise:
with this kind of mentality, things can only get bad. i pray he prevents this nation from sinking but seriously,he isn't showing it one bit.
You should prove that he isnt showing anything....
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ifihearam: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2012
peruso: LAPPY 40 GUYS I HAIL UNA.............

HISTORY SHALL TELL

Yes ofcourse
GEJ will make the history nigerians have been praying for
Our messiah,the david who will finally put an end to the goliaths of nigeria
Goliaths like buhari,boko haram,unemployment,constant power supply,good roads to mention a few.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ifihearam: 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2012
tunnytox:

Another member of alibaba 40 thieves grin grin a mad man dancing naked in the street thinking normal people like me is mad? the world already knows who is dull between me and you because the more you make posts the more you reveal your low level of IQ and inability to defend your retardeen using intelligents points. I know the curse I placed on you is what making you shiver don't worrry the manifestation of the curse is around the corner and if you are one of the enemies of Nigeria you'll not live to see the new Nigeria as the Lord liveth.
Anuofia...Eranko lasan lasan...

You are still here exposing your foolishness and stupidity as usual
Go get a life you this punk aarrse
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Beaf: 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2012
ypzilanti:
Even the almighty 'beaf' downed his typing tools and ran. He is on vacation in the bahamas now. grin

Please, refrain from mentioning my name on your insecure, low self-esteemed, id!otic threads. I am well above you morally and mentally (I appreciate that you acknowledge the fact, even if in a primitive way).

You guys go personal, because you are intellectually and morally inferior. If your thought processes are so base and embattled that you can comedically conclude that others are paid to be more intelligent than you, then you are far more stup!d than I reckoned.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by tunnytox(m): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2012
ifihearam:

You are still here exposing your foolishness and stupidity as usual
Go get a life you this punk aarrse

Hey baboon stop getting obsessed with me! Do I look like your primate relatives?
Go back to your cage where you belong to.
I already have a life, unlike you I got a day job to attend to don't think everyone resumes to NL like you on daily basis. Anuofia.. Obo lagido...
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ifihearam: 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2012
tunnytox:

Hey baboon stop getting obsessed with me! Do I look like your primate relatives?
I already have a life, unlike you I got a day job to attend to don't think everyone resumes to NL like you on daily basis. Anuofia.. Obo lagido...

Compound fool
Deluded slowpoke
Discombulated animal
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2012
Oh oh....I've missed the party. grin grin
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by anthony86(m): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2012
A plus for Gej at least it is better he has 40 man laptop squad than a 40 man assasin or agbero squad, it is called PR and every responsible public person knows its importance Its only in Naija we make mountains out of anthill.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by onyengbu: 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2012
tunnytox:

So now scavenging is a day job too.

Ok shaa, dont worry, just remember to apply for the next YOUWIN competition and remember to explain to them how you can turn all those broken plastics and bottles you collected from the dump into wealth. Maybe that will save you from depression that is manifesting here on nairaland.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by merengue: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2012
Can't stop laughing at the madness that is being displayed all over Nairaland these days. This is an anonymous forum so how in God's name will you know who's being paid and who's not? I think this is uncalled for, negative and an attempt to force group thinking which is an antithesis in any democratic setting. Let them be pro-GEJ, pro-Tinubu or pro-whatever, its beyond irrelevant. Opinions are free, facts are what they are.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by tunnytox(m): 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2012
onye_ngbu*:

So now scavenging is a day job too.

Ok shaa, dont worry, just remember to apply for the next YOUWIN competition and remember to explain to them how you can turn all those broken plastics and bottles you collected from the dump into wealth. Maybe that will save you from depression that is manifesting here on nairaland.

grin grin so e dey pain you too? When will you stop barking like a castrated dog for once? Its not my fault thay your life us so messed up that you wished others join you in Your scavenging business. You must be one of the enemies of Nigeria to find my post offensive. All the curses I placed on Nigeria's enemies shall yours IF you're one of them.
And if you like you can play that lottery for life you're not destined to win, your destiny is to be a boi boi for life. Ewure lasan lasan....
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by tunnytox(m): 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2012
ifihearam:

Compound fool
Deluded slowpoke
Discombulated animal

E dey pain you? Your master has placed you on a strict diet so you can loose some weight. I learnt that you've gained so much weight since you joined the alibaba thieves and you're eating like a gluton because you've never had it so good in your life. Wait the party will soon be over and you'll be back into the jungle where you belong to. Ode

1 Like

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ifihearam: 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2012
tunnytox:

E dey pain you? Your master has placed you on a strict diet so you can loose some weight. I learnt that you've gained so much weight since you joined the alibaba thieves and you're eating like a gluton because you've never had it so good in your life. Wait the party will soon be over and you'll be back into the jungle where you belong to. Ode

Thou art a certified yoruba mugu
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by tunnytox(m): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2012
ifihearam:

Thou art a certified yoruba mugu

I'm a full blooded, intelligent, educated, hardworking and honest Yoruba man. Go and hang yourself if that's a problem to you.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2012
tunnytox:

grin grin grin You are a real badt guy! choi!
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2012
Check the new user id's out...only post in the political forum..specifically whatever relates to their patron and grand paymaster....
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by DExplorer1: 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2012
ilugunboy: Check the new user id's out...only post in the political forum..specifically whatever relates to their patron and grand paymaster....
Good research all the same.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by bakila: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hey bro, guess you didn't read the words of the OP. I'm a Pro-GEJ! Do you know how that feels? It feels great, yeah, it feels great to know that even without been paid or running on some laptop, one can stand on the positive side and air patronage to a government that's working. To your first line, on what ground is Mr. President not qualified to run in 2015? Tell me!
He has completed his first tenure in 2011.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by DExplorer1: 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2012
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Beaf: 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2012
Lol! Red-eye is a very bad disease... 'In short, let us get a thief on the run from the US (Gbajabia etc) to "fight for the people" and raise a motion to impeach GEJ, to which Farouk will answer, "aye!"'
Now they even wish to control our thoughts on a free forum like NL. Wonders! shocked

You beat people fair and square both intellectually and morally, then they turn round to sling mud and say you were paid to be both more intelligent and of higher moral standing than them! Thugs will always be thugs.
The red-eye brigade is funny and primitive almost to destructive proportions. grin

Comedy!

Will all winshes please stand up? grin
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Limaoscar: 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2012
What truth ? Are you a paid government critic ?

That Alj-Boko-harem guy is a goa.t all He does is swing from one end of opinion to the other when He is not at His bigotted best.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Jambsupport(f): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2012
Tnks Seun u unban me but ma ish wit werepeleri wznt a fight na haha. Anwaz tnks mod 4 putin dz on frontpage. I personali knw 2 of dem dem veri well tru d offiz dey work 4 in d govt (Beaf & D-Explorer) i'll post ma evidnce against dez dolt pple
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by DExplorer1: 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2012
Jambsupport: Tnks Seun u unban me but ma ish wit werepeleri wznt a fight na haha. Anwaz tnks mod 4 putin dz on frontpage. I personali knw 2 of dem dem veri well tru d offiz dey work 4 in d govt (Beaf & D-Explorer ) i'll post ma evidnce against dez dolt pple
Hey lass! I can see how jobless you've been. Pls., whisper into my ears..who's sponsoring you? Is Gbawe among your team? Tell me and you have a dinner with me in a choice-place, the bills on me.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Jambsupport(f): 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hey lass! I can see how jobless you've been. Pls., whisper into my ears..who's sponsoring you? Is Gbawe among your team? Tell me and you have a dinner with me in a choice-place, the bills on me.

u rr a slowpoke lik yo boss. will u deny dat u work in R.A's office, u tink i dnt knw u James? u & beaf & likes r i.dolts. i will xpose u.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by DExplorer1: 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2012
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by mikeywise(m): 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2012
Jambsupport: Tnks Seun u unban me but ma ish wit werepeleri wznt a fight na haha. Anwaz tnks mod 4 putin dz on frontpage. I personali knw 2 of dem dem veri well tru d offiz dey work 4 in d govt (Beaf & D-Explorer) i'll post ma evidnce against dez dolt pple
Welcome back,u can can post de evidence for †ђξ benefit of those that are ignorant,as for me, I don't need no evidence to prove to me what I already know.
One thing is sure, they are more than 40. I think they are up to 49 with what I have seen on this thread.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Jambsupport(f): 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

Who the hell are you?

yo nightmare
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by mikeywise(m): 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

Who the hell are you?
Hehehehehehehehe,James don soft by force.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by mikeywise(m): 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2012
Jambsupport:

yo nightmare
U too much jor.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by DExplorer1: 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno / New Factional APC Secretariat In Rivers State Destroyed / 2023: Wike Moves Against Atiku, Saraki, Courts Five Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.