Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Share Your Testimony Here. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Share Your Testimony Here. (56230 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by pdesmond1(m): 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2012
Demaejy:
lols,who is agent!
Good determination, all da best on your way to Holland...cheesy

I mean without asking for assistance from Agents. All the best to you too....
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 10, 2012
p.desmond:

I mean without asking for assistance from Agents. All the best to you too....
I got u man, i meant 'damn EVIL agents'
thankx,,,,
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by pdesmond1(m): 8:55am On Aug 10, 2012
Demaejy:
I got u man, i meant 'damn EVIL agents'
thankx,,,,

Lolz you right tnx. Hope you will be joining soonest....
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by tayoTFC(m): 10:02am On Aug 10, 2012
I GOT MY FAMILY VISIT VISA 180DAYS WITH IN 7DAYS LAST 4TH JULY , I HAVE GONE FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE VISA ( NIECE GRADUATION) AND BACK TO NIGERIA SPEND ONLY 2WEEKS AS STATED IN THE APPLICATION LETTER...
HOWEVER, 90% OF MY DOCMENT WAS RETURED TO ME EXECPT THOSE DOCUMENT/LETTER THAT WAS ADDRES TO ECO.
MY ADDVICE, IS JUST MAKE SURE U ARE SINCERE IN UR APPLICATION , COS I WAS REFUSE STUDENT VISA TO STUDY ACCA IN UK, 2006,(REASON IS THAT ACCA COULD BE STUDY IN NIGERIA SO WHY I U COMMITING SUCH FUND TO STUDY ABROAD BUT I APPEAL THE APPEAL WAS DISMISS COS MY UNCLE IN UK DID NOT GO FOR THE HEARING IN TRIBUNAL) I FELT BAD WHEN I GOT THE LETTER BUT I JUST KEEP FATE THAT ONE DAY I WILL BE THERE, SO JUST IN JUNE I APPLY MYSELF WITHOUT AGENT I GOT MY VISA WITH MY FAMILY 2KIDS MY WIFE AND MYSELF WITH JUST 600K IN MY ACCOUNT..GLORRY BE TO GOD...
MOREOVER, I GOT TO UK WENT TO MY NIECE HOUSE ATTEND THE GRADUATION AFTER 3 DAYS I CALL MY YEYE UNCLE HE PICK THE CALL AND WAS ASKING ME HOW DO I GET VISA? SE BI U HAVE BEEN REFUSE B4, BLA,BLA BLA...I TOLD HIM WITH PRIDE THAT IF I WANT TO COME FOR VISITING SINCE 2006 THAT I WAS REFUSE BY HIS ABSENT IN THE TRIBUNAL I WOULD HAVE GOTTING MY VISA ...SO SINCE THEN THE MAN DONT EVEN CALL ME TILL I LEFT UK..THAT IS HUMAN BIENG FOR U ." AFE AJE MA JE KA YO LO MO ARAYE "
THIS IS MY VISA EXPERIENCE
SHOULD ANY BODY HAS QUESTION ON VISA PACKAING FREE FREE TO ASK QUESTION HERE PPL LIKE JUSTWISE AND MYSELF CAN ANSWER UR VISA QUIERY...
ONE LOVE...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by kunlewoye(m): 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2012
I got my visa today! Thanks people, you have been really helpful. Main issues I had to tackle were those that pertained to errors on my WAEC cert and not having my old passport which was withheld by the issuing authority during its validity extension. For the former, I got an affidavit from the Federal High court, included the old statements of result for both WAEC and NECO, also stated it in my application. For the latter, I just explained that I did a validity extension becoz my old passport would not cover the duration of my program and the old one was not returned to me. Never forgetting all the advice and suggestions from the guyz on here; Justwise et al. Yippeeeee!!!
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by pdesmond1(m): 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2012
kunlewoye: I got my visa today! Thanks people, you have been really helpful. Main issues I had to tackle were those that pertained to errors on my WAEC cert and not having my old passport which was withheld by the issuing authority during its validity extension. For the former, I got an affidavit from the Federal High court, included the old statements of result for both WAEC and NECO, also stated it in my application. For the latter, I just explained that I did a validity extension becoz my old passport would not cover the duration of my program and the old one was not returned to me. Never forgetting all the advice and suggestions from the guyz on here; Justwise et al. Yippeeeee!!!

Congrats bro!!!
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by kunlewoye(m): 8:03am On Aug 15, 2012
p.desmond:

Congrats bro!!!
Thanks!
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by henrychubayo: 11:52am On Aug 15, 2012
kunlewoye: I got my visa today! Thanks people, you have been really helpful. Main issues I had to tackle were those that pertained to errors on my WAEC cert and not having my old passport which was withheld by the issuing authority during its validity extension. For the former, I got an affidavit from the Federal High court, included the old statements of result for both WAEC and NECO, also stated it in my application. For the latter, I just explained that I did a validity extension becoz my old passport would not cover the duration of my program and the old one was not returned to me. Never forgetting all the advice and suggestions from the guyz on here; Justwise et al. Yippeeeee!!!
Congrats bro. Who says advice here never works? Thank God we have such forum in nigeria. Its all good.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by pdesmond1(m): 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2012
Hello Nlders,

Please I need your assistance on which flight to take, right now I just made reservation for 29th August on Emirate Airways, they will be flying 7hr 45mins to Dubai and then 7hr 05mins to Amsterdam Schipol. I was told to pay before saturday or the reservation will be cancelled. Please what do you guys think of Emirate Airways or do you suggest someother airways. By the way they are costing 139k naira its not return ticket inclusive. Hope to hear from you guys asap. Thank you.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2012
p.desmond:
Hello Nlders,

Please I need your assistance on which flight to take, right now I just made reservation for 29th August on Emirate Airways, they will be flying 7hr 45mins to Dubai and then 7hr 05mins to Amsterdam Schipol. I was told to pay before saturday or the reservation will be cancelled. Please what do you guys think of Emirate Airways or do you suggest someother airways. By the way they are costing 139k naira its not return ticket inclusive. Hope to hear from you guys asap. Thank you.

why not go with klm?, it's a direct flight from Lagos to Amsterdam.... Am going tru klm next week Saturday from Lagos to amsterdam to Calgary Canada. And it's also very kol on klm and it's a dutch airline
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by pdesmond1(m): 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2012
shavel: why not go with klm?, it's a direct flight from Lagos to Amsterdam.... Am going tru klm next week Saturday from Lagos to amsterdam to Calgary Canada. And it's also very kol on klm and it's a dutch airline

Bro is damn expensive, almost 300k naira. Have you already booked your Ticket? What do you think of the Emirates?
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2012
p.desmond:

Bro is damn expensive, almost 300k naira. Have you already booked your Ticket? What do you think of the Emirates?
yeah! I booked my flight a week and some days ago, emirate is cool as well, I was thinking you would not like to wait long before catching a connecting flight to your final destination.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by pdesmond1(m): 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2012
shavel: yeah! I booked my flight a week and some days ago, emirate is cool as well, I was thinking you would not like to wait long before catching a connecting flight to your final destination.

My school's welcoming day will be on 31st August, and the flight I booked said 29th August to arrive its destination on 30th August. It said that the Flight lives 2:30pm and flies 7hrs 45mins and departs 8am on 30th August to fly 7hrs 05mins. How much did it cost you? What do you still suggest?
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2012
p.desmond:

My school's welcoming day will be on 31st August, and the flight I booked said 29th August to arrive its destination on 30th August. It said that the Flight lives 2:30pm and flies 7hrs 45mins and departs 8am on 30th August to fly 7hrs 05mins. How much did it cost you? What do you still suggest?
it cost me 365k from Lagos to winnipeg Canada, I would suggest klm if u have enough fund plus there are still enough space on board for most flights......be quick in taking the decision on which airline to fly
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by pdesmond1(m): 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2012
shavel: it cost me 365k from Lagos to winnipeg Canada, I would suggest klm if u have enough fund plus there are still enough space on board for most flights......be quick in taking the decision on which airline to fly

I have done the online reservation and was given till saturday 2pm to have completed my Payment using the bank information given to me. Pls tell me how did you book yours and paid for it? Do you know if doing the online procedure is safe or does it all work the same way? Pls all should advise.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2012
Well, I can't say which is the safest, I also did my reservation online and I selected pay at klm office as the most preferred mode of payment, I made the payment at klm office, adeola odeku, sapetro victoria island, Lagos
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by pdesmond1(m): 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2012
shavel: Well, I can't say which is the safest, I also did my reservation online and I selected pay at klm office as the most preferred mode of payment, I made the payment at klm office, adeola odeku, sapetro victoria island, Lagos

I was told to just go to Citi Monument Bank or First Bank or Access Bank, that I should just tell them I wish to make Payment for my online reservation and they will do the rest after which I receive my E-ticket in my E-mail address. Does it mean that the real ticket will be given to me at the Airport?
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
p.desmond:

I was told to just go to Citi Monument Bank or First Bank or Access Bank, that I should just tell them I wish to make Payment for my online reservation and they will do the rest after which I receive my E-ticket in my E-mail address. Does it mean that the real ticket will be given to me at the Airport?
ur e-ticket js same as ur real ticket, no difference bro..... I was given my real ticket at klm office and the guy told me to check my email for an e-ticket and it appears to be the same with what I have with me. So u can proceed with the payment.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by pdesmond1(m): 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2012
shavel: ur e-ticket js same as ur real ticket, no difference bro..... I was given my real ticket at klm office and the guy told me to check my email for an e-ticket and it appears to be the same with what I have with me. So u can proceed with the payment.

Thanks, so what I have to do is just print the online booking reservation and then make the Payment after which they send me the online E-ticket? Does it mean I will get the mail ticket on the day of departure? I will be making my Payment tomorrow before 1pm. You know am just wondering about the e-ticket stuff. Pls explain better if you can, thanks once again.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 17, 2012
p.desmond:

Thanks, so what I have to do is just print the online booking reservation and then make the Payment after which they send me the online E-ticket? Does it mean I will get the mail ticket on the day of departure? I will be making my Payment tomorrow before 1pm. You know am just wondering about the e-ticket stuff. Pls explain better if you can, thanks once again.
u will receive the e-ticket in your email immediately after making payment, the ticket from their office is the same with the eticket it is just plain black and white document showing your seat number and time of departure with so many other information on it,,,go make payment......no worries bro!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by pdesmond1(m): 1:21am On Aug 17, 2012
shavel: u will receive the e-ticket in your email immediately after making payment, the ticket from their office is the same with the eticket it is just plain black and white document showing your seat number and time of departure with so many other information on it,,,go make payment......no worries bro!

Thanks bro, I will do as you advised. Remember to let me know before your departure. Safe....
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 17, 2012
p.desmond:

Thanks bro, I will do as you advised. Remember to let me know before your departure. Safe....
no p bro,,,, all da best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by pdesmond1(m): 8:47am On Aug 17, 2012
shavel: no p bro,,,, all da best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, it will be done today. Best wishes...
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2012
p.desmond:

Thanks, it will be done today. Best wishes...
have you paid? If yes, do u now have your ticket?
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by pdesmond1(m): 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2012
shavel: have you paid? If yes, do u now have your ticket?

Yes I have, but they haven't sent me the ticket yet, I called the Emirates Office and they have removed the deadline tag. Am still expecting their mail/notification.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2012
p.desmond:

Yes I have, but they haven't sent me the ticket yet, I called the Emirates Office and they have removed the deadline tag. Am still expecting their mail/notification.
wish you journey mercies to holland.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by pdesmond1(m): 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2012
shavel: wish you journey mercies to holland.

Am yet to read from them. All the same thanks and same to you.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by pdesmond1(m): 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2012
@Shavel,

I have received the E-ticket an hour ago. Thanks...
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by justwise(m): 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2012
People please lets keep this thread strictly for testimony.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) / New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) / See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.