Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Share Your Testimony Here. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Share Your Testimony Here. (56231 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by bcurrant: 7:20am On Nov 26, 2012
justwise, vicjusti..and all d expert in d house kudos to u all. ur advice'sc m tru my renewal since the agent i used for d 1st visa ran away wit d moni paid 4 him to renew my visa but as Jehovah will help me tru my wife i knw abt dis site and started readin and i gt all d nessesary info on hw to renew it which only took 5 wking days.just want d whole house to knw u all save me great deal of moni. thanx to u all. grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by justwise(m): 9:44am On Nov 26, 2012
bcurrant: justwise, vicjusti..and all d expert in d house kudos to u all. ur advice'sc m tru my renewal since the agent i used for d 1st visa ran away wit d moni paid 4 him to renew my visa but as Jehovah will help me tru my wife i knw abt dis site and started readin and i gt all d nessesary info on hw to renew it which only took 5 wking days.just want d whole house to knw u all save me great deal of moni. thanx to u all. grin

Congratulations.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by odunmanuel: 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2012
[quote
author=bcurrant] justwise, vicjusti..and all d expert in d house kudos
to u all. ur advice'sc m tru my renewal since the agent i used for d 1st
visa ran away wit d moni paid 4 him to renew my visa but as Jehovah
will help me tru my wife i knw abt dis site and started readin and i gt
all d nessesary info on hw to renew it which only took 5 wking days.just
want d whole house to knw u all save me great deal of moni. thanx to u
all. grin[/quote] Congratulations! Dis wil mark d beginning of ur succes IJN
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by justwise(m): 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2012
mikky4all: Y is my post getting hidden

Read the title of this thread and see if your post got anything to do with it.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by mikky4all(m): 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2012
@ justwise, there is no other means I could contact the guy but via what I did. I really need his help
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by justwise(m): 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2012
mikky4all: @ justwise, there is no other means I could contact the guy but via what I did. I really need his help

https://www.nairaland.com/994108/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part3

That is US student visa thread, you can ask your there
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by mikky4all(m): 9:04am On Dec 02, 2012
justwise:

https://www.nairaland.com/994108/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part3

That is US student visa thread, you can ask your there
brother of knw of that thread already, but as for seeing an agric student like me might me a little bit difficult, so I just felt like using the opportunity I saw.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by henrychubayo: 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
Today, i got a 5 years working permit in South Africa. Am more than happy to receive it from them. This is how it happen. i was having a good permit in south africa but thought to have a work permit which could enable me to open an account in bank, fly any airline, free medical or hospital attention when sick(though the permit i had before covers these as well, and many more. So i decided to apply and when u apply for any permit, it automatically cancels the previous valid permit you had whether its approved or rejected and when rejected, you had the option to appeal but when refused, you had to leave the country within 10 days or you go for asylum. in my case, i applied for work permit to use it for many purpose but surprising to me, it was rejected. Reason was that my advertisement in the national newspaper was not in line with requirement(for this advertisement, i spent 1400 rand equivalent to 28,000 naira). They said that it did not include duties and qualifications required for applicants. To cut the long story short, i beg the home affairs dept to let me reapply as i trust i will get it but they refused (once your application is refused, you can't apply for anything again unless its fresh visa from your country or asylum with 6 months validity). meanwhile, my 10 days period for appeal has passed. i even left south African and came back in order to reapply. i went to Swaziland (neighbors to south africa) where they like Nigerian movies and music very very much. But they refuse to let me reapply. in fact, the chief or head of the TRP( TEMPORARY RESIDENCE PERMIT) told me that am luck for them to let me in as the didn't check it well at the road border which its very true because i later learnt that the new application canceled the previous valid one and since its refused, am illegal in the country. i sought to my last resort, APPEAL. The gay guy i met and beg him felt for me and help me push it in when it is about 30 days has passed when i received the refusal letter. but i told him that i will find something for him. i gave him 200 rand. He signed it and took it inside the office and drop it. i felt a sign of relief. already, i never wanted these appeal since it takes like 8 months to come out. Am suppose to go and check it after 1 month but the fear couldn't let me as i gave it to someone to check for me. i went to book a flight to come back and flew back to south Africa after vacation. Today, i came to beg them to stamp and sign my receipt to enable me use it to travel. To my surprise, i was ask to go inside the main office. When i gave them my passport, my BP rose to 300 level for fear they ave refused it and that is why it didn't take long. Ater 5 minutes, they called me and showed me the sticker of 5 years work permit. Am most grateful to my God. i wouldn't have known what to go. With these, i can get a schegen visa to Spain when the money comes. But to get these one is really a big deal. it took me close to 6000 rand and its about 110,000 naira equivalent. These guys are bad. the foreigners especially the whites are looting them and taking all the jobs and that is why ZUMA'S wife increased the requirements. it may not be stressful to apply it in Nigeria as it is here. These is my testimony.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by justwise(m): 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
@henrychubayo

Congrat!
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by henrychubayo: 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
justwise: @henrychubayo

Congrat!
Thanks my brother justwise. Your assistance to our people far and wide has been noted and very much appreciated.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by emmy4eve: 8:56am On Jan 09, 2013
Jst wanna appreciate justwise and the whole house tru advise received frm dis forum. My visa was approved within ten working days. Praise God
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 09, 2013
@emmy4eve, when did you apply?
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by emmy4eve: 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2013
I applied on the 7th of december with jst my CAS, my ND result, my english testing result(pte) and my bank statement. My visa was approved witin 10 working days
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by PromixTuhh(m): 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
I'm very grateful to God. My study visa was approved within 4 working days.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by mikky4all(m): 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2013
emmy4eve: I applied on the 7th of december with jst my CAS, my ND result, my english testing result(pte) and my bank statement. My visa was approved witin 10 working days
which country did u apply to
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by dridowu: 11:20am On Feb 21, 2013
Patiently waiting 4 dat day that i 2 will share my testimony here. 1 love
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by makal1: 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2013
O0mgggg!!!!!
I'm shedding tears now!
Tears of Joyyyy.....
I jux tore d seal now n siting my visa stamp!
I'm blessed.God is awesome!
What a beautiful life ahead 4 me

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by justwise(m): 9:49am On Mar 26, 2013
maka l: O0mgggg!!!!!
I'm shedding tears now!
Tears of Joyyyy.....
Congratulations
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Anthofrie(m): 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2013
maka l: O0mgggg!!!!!
I'm shedding tears now!
Tears of Joyyyy.....

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) / New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) / See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.