Stats: 3,147,989 members, 7,799,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating (31435 Views)

A Nairalander And Tiwa Savage. Are They Dating? (Picture) / Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? / Nas And Amy Winehouse (pics). Are They Dating? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by rowlandwhy: 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2008
why are u guys so meticulous over celebrities
why not start with ur??
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by sirt1(m): 9:19am On Jan 10, 2008
The so called Celebrities are not sure of the outcome of any affairs they engaged themselves in. Whose fault? Guys ofcourse. They want to be champion. I mean to have taste of anything "tastable"

However, I had that Sikiratu Sindodo is dating Agbero king, the Oluomo of oshodi. How true is this?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by emmydee(m): 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2008
nobody talks about me. nobody wants to know who's dating me, why? am I not a celeb? c'mon nairalanders, dont cast your own man so easily. Find out who Emmydee dates too.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by segunpc(m): 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2008
genevieve is dating awilo logomba.
ramsey noah is dating mama sala.
shikena.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by femi4love(m): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2008
segunpc:

genevieve is dating awilo logomba.
ramsey noah is dating mama sala.
shikena.

"awilo logomba" ko, "awilo sharp-sharp" ni. Don't mind me, just kidding! grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by ryu11(m): 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2008
drkchoclit:

@davidif

I co-sign on your statements. It's embarrassing as an American that all the world hears about anymore are these celebrities, half of them low-life pieces of self-destructive trash with no morals or common sense.

5 mics girl LMAO cheesy cheesy

As for Zeal Dating Tuface, they make the perfect couple: she has absolutely no talent and he has tons.

She has quite an ass though. And those lips?? I wouldn't want to describe what I imagine she can do with em to a brother's s**arst*ck.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by Bblak(f): 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2008
This is really interesting cool.Waiting patiently to know more Nigerian celebrities and their dates
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by kateflow(f): 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2008
i tout dakore is married to the guy cause dey are allways seen in one place together

even in church dey sit together[ well i wasnt the one that said it oo but she is a member of my church
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by kateflow(f): 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2008
femi4love:

"awilo logomba" ko, "awilo sharp-sharp" ni. Don't mind me, just kidding! grin

na wa genevieve don suffer for una hand
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by Goshen360(m): 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2008
Ini edo, she is dating me, Godwin. Do u believe that ?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by Emad(f): 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2008
i believe Ini can date any thing that wears a Pant ( trousers )
you just need to find her that's all
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by gidi1(m): 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2008
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating
« #7 on: January 04, 2008, 09:04 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what i know is that most celebrities in nigeria don't want people to know who they r datin because sometimes when they r being asked they simply say thats personal but for d whites they don't care they want to be seen together even if they would break up d next minute
to me i still feel that most nigerians r a bit pretentious

Report to moderator Logged

I think you're right because you also don't want to be identified. Your location is 'somwhere in naija'. interesting.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by collinx(m): 1:47am On Jan 13, 2008
, its better they remain secretive cos our kids are idolizing some of them.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by yongbabe(f): 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2008
some ladies will kill me for saying this but,

Paul is taken. No not by me but by a uniersity student named Anita.
he mentioned her here http://nigeriamovies.net/news/news120.php.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by Albato(m): 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2008
All the people criticising celebrity "news mongering" should take time to note the amount of employment that come from just reporting what "Britney had to drink last night or who she is dating now". Think of the horde of papparazzi, the numerous news paper houses, journalists who live off stalking celebrities. Lets not just slag off the celebrity culture thing. Its providing food and emploment for millions of people. Moreover, do you know how much Brad Pitts autograph can fetch you on ebay? If he was not highly rated by the media, do u think it will be worth a dime.

I support us starting our own celebrity culture in naija. I mean, we have superstars in naija. Why should I read about 50 cent everyday when we have artistes like him in naija. We want to know more about our celebs jare. Those who think the same should help start the craze right here at our new site: www.octoclick.com (still being constructed). If you have any news or pictures about our celebs, post it there. In future, we intend to offer a tiny reward for your news and photos and videos.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by Emad(f): 9:29am On Jan 14, 2008
yong babe:

some ladies will kill me for saying this but,

Paul is taken. No not by me but by a uniersity student named Anita.
he mentioned her here http://nigeriamovies.net/news/news120.php.

I have read it, but i also noticed the phrase
"we are still quite single"
so Kudus!!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by BlackEbony(m): 10:56am On Jan 16, 2008
Lets face it all the noise created by denials and counter denials by our Nigerian artistes about their dating relationships is what really keeps the entertainment industry thoroughly entertained, informed and educated and I respect anyone's privacy, should the person decide to keep it private but I know one thing for sure once you decide to be a 'celebrity' you have automatically become a public figure no longer private! So guys (Nigerian artistes) date yourselves as much as you want you are only interracting in your social community ok! And do not forget to make it last if you dont want too many eyes analysing you critically anywhere you might find yourself.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by hafees: 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2008
If i were a celeb i wont find it funny if some paparazzi is following me every where even to the point of using high tech cameras to view me from afar. its crazy that some ppl have to make their leaving out of making others cry by letting out their secreats or monitoring and caging them. If U make good music or movie and u earn loads of money its because u have worked hard, no one should try to live off you by merely speculating, making up stories or digging about your past. its a gross wrong!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by Nile(f): 11:21am On Jan 17, 2008
Nomoreloss and Phoenix are always flaunting their relationship. im sorry for them. Things like that never last
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by yongbabe(f): 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2008
Emad:

I have read it, but i also noticed the phrase
"we are still quite single"
so Kudus!!

well Emad keep on hopeing. but as long as u don't drag 2face or Zeal with me, we r on the same page.

i just read that 2face is goin to get married to Pero - his baby mama, and currently carrying his 3rd baby.
please tell me this is not true, unless the next time i will see 2face i will cut off that his thing!
nonsense he is supposed to be waitin for me 2 come back 2 Nigeria. imagine he has his 3rd baby on the way. THE 3RD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
argh i am so going to kick his ass! i will tie him up and bring him here. let me see who he will be impregnating! NONSENSE!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by Emad(f): 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2008
cool down Yong babe grin grin grin grin
donot bring thunder down on us.

i am not Dragging tu baba withu, i am dragging zeal fromu whil u decide who the baby mama will be
bye the way, point of correction
Tubaba has three childreen already, he had one before he rose to fame, he had two in the first two years of his fame,
so if Queen Pero is expecting again it will be his Fouth

Now i wonder why it is so difficult to practice what we preach"" " he advertised condoms
[s]We shd call him Abraham Idibia because God is blessing him with as many children as Abraham [/s]

Okay back to business
Zeal and Paul are mine, i have this thing for people with Dreads cheesy
Keep Off, Wild dogs around !! angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by yongbabe(f): 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2008
@ emad

FOUR CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!! CHINEKE GOD!!
Now i will definately cut his John Tomas off!
he is a real Abraham
but back to buisness, u say wild dogs r around
well i bite worse than any dog wild or tamed [s]u bet your ass that with 3 brothers and a male cousin in da house i know how 2 fight like jakie chan[/s].

i am warning u nicely, back off or i will show you that i am, that i am,  Yong babe the magnificent  grin grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by Emad(f): 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2008
Yong, you are declaring war? angry
you want war?? i will fight to the death for Zeal

OK the battle line is drawn
" This Is Spartaaaaaaa "

some body hold me i will kill her grin grin grin grin

sorry i forgot my arsenal , l'll be back wink
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by yongbabe(f): 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2008
Emad, Emad, Emad, removes head tie, and ties it on waist, pulls slipers Emad welcome to helll.
i will deal with you oo. somebody go die here today oo. Emad, u are finished. u don finish!
i will show you. u say u are sparta?? well i am whoeva colonised the spartansrushes to wikipedia grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by Emad(f): 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2008
ok back with my arsenal, cool
Yes so who do u say colonised the Spartans? lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by yongbabe(f): 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2008
after few mins of reading in wiki Yong gets tierd, closes page lipsrsealed

if u back off now i will still forgive u.
because the magnificent Yong babe is also mercifull.
if u dont u will feel my intolerable wrath cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by Emad(f): 8:28am On Jan 18, 2008
Manificient and Merciful are two royal qualities.
Alright Cease fire!! Peace treaty!!!
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by yongbabe(f): 10:50am On Jan 18, 2008
good Emad very good Emad.
u have proved that u are also very wise wink
so peace treaty for u too.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by chychy(f): 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2008
News Flash

Celebrity News: Sex, drunk driving, DUIs, drugs, flashing, indecent exposure, erratic change of partners, the list is endless,

Let us not be associated with such or better still, let's set our own standards!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by anjola2207(f): 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2008
doris simeon and da bishop(daniel)
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by nutinikole: 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2008
hmmmmmmmm genivieve and dbanj are just hit and run ohhhhhhhh according to shan george sha she said wen they meet its just bang and me and u go our seperate ways.

eniways i heard tuface is in love with on model like this that he really likes her, gud luck to him sha if he can say mor than the words NOTHING THEY HAPPEN then all will be well!

i heard genivieve is afree giver ohh as long as u have money sha and ure rolling with the big dogs. hehe i know a guy who slept with geniviev withing a week of meeting her!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by Emad(f): 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2008
Well i don't believe the story that says Genny is cheap
i could also claim that i slept with Pdiddy last summer a few weeks after he signed an autograph for me
Since he is not here to defend himself how will u know?
angry angry angry

Tubaba is in love with who?? a model, i beg make she carry her feet run far away

he is bad news undecided

Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash Wedding Venue (Photo) / Beverly Naya Still Slays In Cuba As She Enjoy Her Birthday Vacation / Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink