Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

How Do I Start Recharge Card Printing - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Start Recharge Card Printing (31365 Views)

How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business With As Little As N3,000. / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / Start Recharge Card Printing Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Start Recharge Card Printing by legalwealth(m): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2012
legalwealth: Download my FREE step by step EBOOK now at www.nairaland.com/1054476/download-free-ebook-how-start
Goodluck...

Re: How Do I Start Recharge Card Printing by chuks6000: 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2012
PLEASE WHERE CAN I BUY PIN AND SOFTWARE TO START PRINTING.
Re: How Do I Start Recharge Card Printing by mexon222: 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2012
visit http://www.spicyblogging..com for Mini Importation lessons.
Re: How Do I Start Recharge Card Printing by democritus: 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
[quote author=Humblesam][/quote]good
Re: How Do I Start Recharge Card Printing by sanandreas(m): 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
[quote author=profet]The recharge card business in Nigeria has been said to be one of the most lucrative businesses in Nigeria after the business of pure water.
Without much ado, these are the steps you need to take to start the business of printing GSM recharge cards.
There are two ways of printing GSM recharge cards. I will leave you to make your choice.

1. The Use of a POS Machine( Powered by Interswitch )

This involves the use of a POS machine( not orange box ) powered by Inter Switch. The machine prints all denominations of recharge card ie MTN - 100,200,400,750 & 1500,...AIRTEL - 100,200,500,1000, GLO, ETISALAT ,STARCOMMS, VISAFONE (ALL DENOMINATIONS) with the exception of Multilinks. It can also be used to load DSTV & GOTV smart cards. The cards are printed on a thermal paper thus eliminating the need for A4 paper.

The machine connects to the Inter switch platform with or without a GPRS signal. ie You can print recharge cards with or without a network on the machine. IT's like making phone calls without having a network on your phone! In other words, there is no issue of you being unable to print cards because of network failure.

With the issue of the cashless economy catching up fast with Nigerians, a new method of banking will evolve whereby you really do not need to open a bank account to own an ATM card. You simply obtain a re-loadable card which can be loaded using this machine and then you make your profits.

The machine can also be connected to your bank account thereby enabling people to pay for your goods and services using their ATM cards from any Nigerian bank.

To start printing recharge cards, you can start with as low as N1,000 or N5,000 even though we all know that since it is meant for business, a higher amount will be more reasonable.

You do not need any software, internet connection, printer, ink A4 paper, email address, etc and all the other usual requirements that comes with the conventional way of printing GSM recharge cards.

It is a very portable machine with a strong battery life that can last up to 8hrs when fully charged.

The cost of this machine is N75,000.
If you are interested simply send a mail to tosabem2000@yahoo.com

2. THE USE OF A SOFTWARE.

As the name implies, you need a software for this method. Check out the requirements and their costs

SOFTWARE - It may be free or paid (N15,000) depending on the source
You can get if from Ringo Telecoms at Allen Junction, the two/three storey building after Tantalisers for N15,000
I have no idea where you can get the free version.

A computer - Laptop or desktop (N35,000 minimum for fairly used )

A printer - N9500

Internet modem/subscription - Visafone-N10,000(with 3GB data on it)Monthly renewal - N6000/3GB
Multilinks - N15,000 ( with 50 hours on it). Monthly renewal N3400/50hours,N5600/100hours
You can confirm other networks yourself
A4 paper - N900/N1000
q
Email address.

From the best of my knowledge, you are only allowed to buy a combination of all the networks VOUCHERS ie, you are not allowed to buy only MTN vouchers. It must be a combination of MTN and the other networks. You are also restricted to printing only the lower denominations. MTN - 100, ZAIN - 100, etc. You cannot print the higher denominations.

You will have to take your laptop/desktop physically to their office for the software to be installed.
Upon payment for your pins, the pins will be sent to your email address.
You will now print out the cards via the software on your system.

Note - You are responsible for the security of those pins. Should your email be hacked and the pins printed via another system,
there is nothing the company can do. Be warned.

I hope this Leaps

[/quote my email: akpeswadje@yahoo.com. Plz lets communicate. I need ur help.
Re: How Do I Start Recharge Card Printing by zimakoalic(m): 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
Where is the training taking place this year , I want to do the training
Re: How Do I Start Recharge Card Printing by testify1: 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2013
Taiwopublishing: @nairawall, wat do u mean by saying all d info in dat ebk is obsolete. What did u paid for. I give out d ebk dat contain everythin about recharge card biz in dat ebk. An ebk that contain upto 30 plus pages. And u still go ahead and abuse me on it. Why dont u package ur own. I only coleck just 1k 4 d dealers info and give u also d software, cafe console for free wit it, cost i also hv d universal soft d l sel for N2500 and u stil go ahead and abuse me saying my own ebk is obsolete. Thk i dont knw wat it means. Infact l dont knw wat kind of citizen dis country is producing. Pls am not forcing anybody to either download d ebk for free or pay for d dealers info, am only try to help here. Infact has l am typin dis post am annoyed.
dont buy any kind of info product from this taiwo publish guy.he doesnt have knowledge or knw a thing about what he sells.he is disgracing info marketing cos all he does is copy and paste and send to ur email.will not even download any of is product if offer to even payme to download it.u need to learn and set and standard,stop copy and pasting outdated material and spoilin market for genuine marketers for cryin out loud.ur product are worthless piece of junks especialy dat universal recharge software and dealers package i wil not even dash out in shame.very worthles junk u called product and likewise oda of ur junks.what a pity if any 1 wud buy ur product cos it wud b a waste of hard earned money
Re: How Do I Start Recharge Card Printing by testify1: 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2013
Taiwopublishing: @nairawall, wat do u mean by saying all d info in dat ebk is obsolete. What did u paid for. I give out d ebk dat contain everythin about recharge card biz in dat ebk. An ebk that contain upto 30 plus pages. And u still go ahead and abuse me on it. Why dont u package ur own. I only coleck just 1k 4 d dealers info and give u also d software, cafe console for free wit it, cost i also hv d universal soft d l sel for N2500 and u stil go ahead and abuse me saying my own ebk is obsolete. Thk i dont knw wat it means. Infact l dont knw wat kind of citizen dis country is producing. Pls am not forcing anybody to either download d ebk for free or pay for d dealers info, am only try to help here. Infact has l am typin dis post am annoyed.
dont buy any kind of info product from this taiwo publish guy.he doesnt have knowledge or knw a thing about what he sells.he is disgracing info marketing cos all he does is copy and paste and send to ur email.will not even download any of is product if offer to even payme to download it.u need to learn and set and standard,stop copy and pasting outdated material and spoilin market for genuine marketers for cryin out loud.ur product are worthless piece of junks especialy dat universal recharge software and dealers package i wil not even dash out in shame.very worthles junk u called product and likewise oda of ur junks.what a pity if any 1 wud buy ur product cos it wud b a waste of hard earned money
Re: How Do I Start Recharge Card Printing by testify1: 1:18pm On Apr 21, 2013
Re: How Do I Start Recharge Card Printing by testify1: 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2013
Taiwopublishing: I can help u out.
Re: How Do I Start Recharge Card Printing by lakefist(m): 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
[quote author=sanandreas][/quote]
where did you get the info about the software on pc...you re simply trying to sell ur pos.pos has its own disadvantages.
I will sell the software for less than 4000 naira.
Re: How Do I Start Recharge Card Printing by ojoyentalk: 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2013
We have time tasted POS machine for printing recharge cards with high profit margins for just N35,000 only. You can reach me on 08063330231
Re: How Do I Start Recharge Card Printing by Opengates(m): 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
testify1: dont buy any kind of info product from this taiwo publish guy.he doesnt have knowledge or knw a thing about what he sells.he is disgracing info marketing cos all he does is copy and paste and send to ur email.will not even download any of is product if offer to even payme to download it.u need to learn and set and standard,stop copy and pasting outdated material and spoilin market for genuine marketers for cryin out loud.ur product are worthless piece of junks especialy dat universal recharge software and dealers package i wil not even dash out in shame.very worthles junk u called product and likewise oda of ur junks.what a pity if any 1 wud buy ur product cos it wud b a waste of hard earned money

Next time you intend to buy any ebook or info-products from any info markeyer, ask him/ her to sell through the site mentioned in my signsture below where there is 30 days refund guarantee for any product you buy. Ask the info marketer to go and register with and sell his product through this site and you will buy it. His money shall not be released untill after 30 days if there is no complaints from any buyer. This will curb people who sell outdated or worthless info products to others.
Good luck.
Re: How Do I Start Recharge Card Printing by knice(m): 8:48am On Aug 31, 2014
The Recharge card business is a reliable business because the market is evergreen. I mean the market is ever there. All you need is a computer, a printer and a functional console printing software. You also need a realible recharge card dealer who can sell cheaply to you. Profit is sustainable when you have retailers to distribute to.
Need to get started, get the Recharge Card Printing console software, address and details of pin dealers in your locality. Have a nice day.
Re: How Do I Start Recharge Card Printing by jackoboms(m): 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
You can start up your recharge card printing business
right away if you have the right information.

You only need to know the step by step process of
starting up this business.

To get started immediately, kindly visit www.obomswealthlane.com/recharge.htm

Or call 08038976690 for more info.

Wish you all the best.
Re: How Do I Start Recharge Card Printing by prestigiouz(m): 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
No More Complain For Not Being Online!!!
For MTN users only.
1GB - #2000
750mb - #1500
500mb - #1000
250mb - #500

Interested??
Email: prestigeaustin@gmail.com
WhatsApp: 08166038033

Remember: This PROMO Ends on 16/10/2015 . After then Offer will be 50% increased. So Grab it....

Please drop your comments.
Re: How Do I Start Recharge Card Printing by brownsugalin(f): 11:22am On Nov 25, 2015
Pls one more thing,if I start using the pos machine to start printing all denominations of cards,my question is this,what about the pins,are the recharge pins inside d machine already or am I to buy the pins frm network owners.
Thanks every1.
Re: How Do I Start Recharge Card Printing by Nafizzey(m): 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
legalwealth:

Are you in Southwest be it Oyo,Osun,Ogun,Lagos?

If yes,one on one trainning with be the best and I will like us to see one on one as I'm in Osogbo of Osun State and Ibadan of Oyo state.

Sagamu of Ogun State and not too acquinted with Lagos but we can organise a seminar where my crew and I will be there and before I opt out of this thread till I come back to answer questions,I will tell you that Printing Recharge card is profitable but what you need is STRATEGY and your start up capital.

Don't go for those new machines that are selling for N50,000 especially that popular orange box because it will restrict you in doing more profitable things than if you buy a computer be it Desktop or Laptop but the choice is yours to go for it though if you already have a computer or considering other meaningful reasons and factors.

You can do more business with it be it ONLINE & OFFLINE and you can check my signature to subscribe to my FREE Reports & Ebooks that will open your eye to more opportunities and comprehensive STEP by STEP guide on how to start and run a profitable RECHARGE CARD printing business as you downoad them and

Discover "THE HIDDEN SECRET OF MAKING OVER N100,000 MONTHLY PRINTING GSM RECHARGE CARD"

I rest my case now and I say goodluck and I can be reached on 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 for more assistance and information about this wonderful business.

Goodluck...
Thank you. please can you help me with where to buy the pins of all the networks at a cheap rate from a reputable dealer you have dealt with etc. I have a computer but no printer.I can go to cyber cafe if I get the pin. please help me
Re: How Do I Start Recharge Card Printing by Nafizzey(m): 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
profet:
The recharge card business in Nigeria has been said to be one of the most lucrative businesses in Nigeria after the business of pure water.
Without much ado, these are the steps you need to take to start the business of printing GSM recharge cards.
There are two ways of printing GSM recharge cards. I will leave you to make your choice.

1. The Use of a POS Machine( Powered by Interswitch )

This involves the use of a POS machine( not orange box ) powered by Inter Switch. The machine prints all denominations of recharge card ie MTN - 100,200,400,750 & 1500,...AIRTEL - 100,200,500,1000, GLO, ETISALAT ,STARCOMMS, VISAFONE (ALL DENOMINATIONS) with the exception of Multilinks. It can also be used to load DSTV & GOTV smart cards. The cards are printed on a thermal paper thus eliminating the need for A4 paper.

The machine connects to the Inter switch platform with or without a GPRS signal. ie You can print recharge cards with or without a network on the machine. IT's like making phone calls without having a network on your phone! In other words, there is no issue of you being unable to print cards because of network failure.

With the issue of the cashless economy catching up fast with Nigerians, a new method of banking will evolve whereby you really do not need to open a bank account to own an ATM card. You simply obtain a re-loadable card which can be loaded using this machine and then you make your profits.

The machine can also be connected to your bank account thereby enabling people to pay for your goods and services using their ATM cards from any Nigerian bank.

To start printing recharge cards, you can start with as low as N1,000 or N5,000 even though we all know that since it is meant for business, a higher amount will be more reasonable.

You do not need any software, internet connection, printer, ink A4 paper, email address, etc and all the other usual requirements that comes with the conventional way of printing GSM recharge cards.

It is a very portable machine with a strong battery life that can last up to 8hrs when fully charged.

The cost of this machine is N75,000.
If you are interested simply send a mail to tosabem2000@yahoo.com

2. THE USE OF A SOFTWARE.

As the name implies, you need a software for this method. Check out the requirements and their costs

SOFTWARE - It may be free or paid (N15,000) depending on the source
You can get if from Ringo Telecoms at Allen Junction, the two/three storey building after Tantalisers for N15,000
I have no idea where you can get the free version.

A computer - Laptop or desktop (N35,000 minimum for fairly used )

A printer - N9500

Internet modem/subscription - Visafone-N10,000(with 3GB data on it)Monthly renewal - N6000/3GB
Multilinks - N15,000 ( with 50 hours on it). Monthly renewal N3400/50hours,N5600/100hours
You can confirm other networks yourself
A4 paper - N900/N1000

Email address.

From the best of my knowledge, you are only allowed to buy a combination of all the networks VOUCHERS ie, you are not allowed to buy only MTN vouchers. It must be a combination of MTN and the other networks. You are also restricted to printing only the lower denominations. MTN - 100, ZAIN - 100, etc. You cannot print the higher denominations.

You will have to take your laptop/desktop physically to their office for the software to be installed.
Upon payment for your pins, the pins will be sent to your email address.
You will now print out the cards via the software on your system.

Note - You are responsible for the security of those pins. Should your email be hacked and the pins printed via another system,
there is nothing the company can do. Be warned.

I hope this Helps.

Good luck!

please help me with contact of trusted reputable recharge pin dealers. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Taking His Daughter, Temi, To School In A Throwback Photo / CBN Sells Dollars To Banks For First Time In 5 Months / How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.