Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,370 members, 7,800,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

9jaDoc's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaDoc's Profile / 9jaDoc's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 34 pages)

Politics / Re: Obasanjo, Grandmaster Of Timing, Changes Calculations For 2019 - Jideofor Adibe by 9jaDoc(f): 10:43am On Jan 25, 2018
Long article. Still reading

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killing Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen(pics,vid by 9jaDoc(f): 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
#SayNoToBeef

Diaris godu oo
Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Proposed Cattle Colonies In Kogi by 9jaDoc(f): 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
#SayNoToCowMeat
Crime / Re: Lady Scams Man Of N4M With Promise Of Getting Him Job With Goodluck Jonathan.PIC by 9jaDoc(f): 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
MOST CURRUPT COUNTRY ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH!!
Crime / Re: Lady Scams Man Of N4M With Promise Of Getting Him Job With Goodluck Jonathan.PIC by 9jaDoc(f): 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
We are being shown HOW OUR GOVT TRULY WORKS. No wonder they all become zillionaires.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 7:32am On Dec 23, 2017
kense88:
So you can start raping all the cucumbers in the market. We can't afford to experience another scarcity of cucumber. Is important for our diet.

I'm quite happily married. Thank u. But cucumber is better than some guy bragging to his friends he used and dumped u, or being called ashawo.
Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 7:28am On Dec 23, 2017
majekdom2:
same way when you get sacked you are paid off isn't it. No one expects to be sacked.... so what's your point? If you are expecting marriage, you work towards marriage with a responsible man and not demanding for payment hoping to get married.

Only oloshos DEMAND payment. Men don't want that. They want a regular girl hoping for marriage, which they know no amount of money can pay for what they lose if they don't end up marrying them. No one forces them to spend.
Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 7:13am On Dec 23, 2017
Radiant1020:
Hope it applies to guys too? Let the guys also date ladies in their financial lane...

Then no guy will as much as glance at some ladies

Honestly, men are to blame. They r the ones wanting pre-marital stuff.
I bet u a girl who has friend-zoned a guy would be very happy to split the bill with him or even pay the bill.
It boils down to possibility of sex or at least sexual petting. If u totally remove that possibility men will not be willing to spend a dime.
Guys CANNOT stay in their financial lane because they WANT beauty and sex regardless of finance.
Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 7:04am On Dec 23, 2017
MENTORCH:
A lot of Nigerian girls like to hang themselves on a certain level they don't belong, this girl talking might not be worth 1m but she is talking about financial lane.In America girls know their level and seek men around their level or a little higher. You see a student in school wanting a working class guy.

Yeah, but we r not talking America. This is 9ja where, let's face it, money makes the world go round!
Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 7:00am On Dec 23, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

There's this thing that makes a lady loyal to you, I don't think it is money

We r not talking of the long run when all sorts of things come into play. We r talking of the short run.
Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 6:57am On Dec 23, 2017
goldedprince:

I am as straight as my cock and I spend on my male friend. Last week alone I gave him 5000 dolls, bought him an Blackstone shoe which I bought for myself, bought him a watch worth 300k , and bought enough food to take care of him for the next 2 or 3 months . So yes there are straight guys that spend on other guys. I actually don't think u should spend on someone only when you want to get something in return

Mark my word: u have latent homosexuality subconsciously trying to find an outlet of expression.
Unless in case of charitable philanthropy for a cause, it is simply against HUMAN NATURE.
Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 6:50am On Dec 23, 2017
majekdom2:
why cry after a heartbreak when you are actually being paid for your service... girls and confusion.

Don't tell me u r totally clueless. U r expecting and hoping MARRIAGE. Nothing he pays u can compensate for what u lose. Only marriage can. Now he galivants away, bragging to his friends, a use-and-dump ladies man, while u r now "used/damage goods", olosho.
Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 4:24am On Dec 23, 2017
dru23:

So men are put on earth to afford a girl's lifestyle. Smh . So because I have the money it means I should spoil the girl . What about the guy.

I bet u a girl who has friend-zoned a guy would be very happy to split the bill with him or even pay the bill.
It boils down to possibility of sex or at least sexual petting. If u totally remove that possibility men will not be willing to spend a dime.
People spend money because they hope to get something. They are paying for possiblity, for hope. Men don't spend on fellow men because there is no possibility of sex. Also pre-marital stuff costs a lady a lot in all sorts of ways so you can assume that cost is partly what men are paying for.
Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 4:02am On Dec 23, 2017
tealaw:
My mother is financially independent. Got her own business. She not a burden to my father.

If my husband lost his job, I wouldn't mind carrying the family alone. But he is my HUSBAND not some guy hoping for some pre-marital nerve thrill.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 2:46am On Dec 23, 2017
centboy123456:

lol u think men don't spend on his fellow men abi what did u say again u are married

Unless they are secretly gay. Stop fooling yourself. How come u don't see threads about how men expect other men to spend on them?
People spend money because they hope to get something. No one is forcing men to spend. Like I pointed out they don't spend on fellow men because there is nothing to hope to get. Pre-marital stuff costs a lady a lot in all sorts of ways, that's why we try to avoid it, when that's all men want.
Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 2:38am On Dec 23, 2017
centboy123456:

..but is financing a woman's lifestyle suppose to be a mans job?,Any woman that wants to live a certain way should get a job

People spend money because they hope to get something. No one is forcing men to spend. Like I pointed out they don't spend on fellow men because there is nothing to hope to get.
Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 2:29am On Dec 23, 2017
centboy123456:

so because of sex I should spend on u lets me ask between men and woman who enjoy sex most

Can u read? I said HOPING FOR AND WANTING PRE-MARITAL TOUCHY-FEELY AND SEX, which ladies try to avoid because it costs us a lot in all sorts of ways.
Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 2:23am On Dec 23, 2017
centboy123456:

When u girls start dating a guy u now believe he should be responsible for all your financial expenditures.... Lazy girls pls go and work and stop depending on men for your daily up keep..

Like I told u b4, the only reason men spend (which no one forces them) is because they are the ones always hoping for and wanting pre-marital stuff.
Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 2:14am On Dec 23, 2017
centboy123456:

so.because men are pre-marital touchy-feely and sex as u say men must spend Nigeria girls or na matter trie me u u.need to go to Europe and see for your self girls there don't need ur money if u looking for money or who to.spend why can't u work for ur self and spend for ur self why must it be the man all what Nigeria girls want is to look for men who will spend on them after dey spend what will u give them I know sex abi babe u have to wake up oh relationships is not business

Point is that is the only reason they spend on women. If you remove hope for pre-marital sex or touchy-feely most men won't spend a dime. Ask yourself this: Why don't they feel compelled to spend on fellow men, no matter how much they like them?
Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 2:03am On Dec 23, 2017
centboy123456:

Must a man be responsible for a lady's material needs

Mostly YES - unless the man stays in his lane and not hoping to get pre-marital touchy-feely or sex

1 Like

Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 1:53am On Dec 23, 2017
mikolo80:
sugar mummy tinz

My husband is 2 years older than me. How's that sugar mummy

1 Like

Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 1:51am On Dec 23, 2017
centboy123456:

if u like don't go and fine better tin to go with ur life keep on looking for man who will take care of u and ur useless need u see that why man see woman as sex objects I just tried for Nigeria girls go to s.a girls there don't need ur money all dey need is love but here in Nigeria girls see relationship as business when a guy ask her for date they ask for money as if na there work am for u why can't Nigeria girls spend of guy it must be guys that must spend on u girls just because I told u I like u na wow oh Nigeria girls Relationship is now a business for u

For your info, I'm quite happily married.
Point is, as long as men are the ones too much wanting pre-marital touchy-feely and sex they'd be the ones paying. Hope for that is what makes most men open their wallets. Remove that and most men won't spend a dime on a lady

1 Like

Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 12:26am On Dec 23, 2017
UBGG:

Being a housewife is a job, truly. It's tasking to build a home and a man should provide for his WIFE (Family).

The silly, unmarried, entitled brats are the ones I cannot stand.

They are the ones that still turn into the WIFE you don't mind.
Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 12:24am On Dec 23, 2017
Willgates:

You're not welcome. Now run along

Lol. This is definition of "non sequitur"
Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 12:22am On Dec 23, 2017
Toks2008:

In Nigeria

Or any place where men want casual sex too much and women are bent on avoiding it
Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
Willgates:

Shut up. We're happy she shared that

Thank you!
Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 11:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
BraidedChannel:

By that time the Boobs would have fallen almost to the ground and the pvssy like a borehole.

Sharap
Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 11:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
Liard:

Why are you pained about her marital affairs?

Abi o
Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 11:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
ibietela2:

What about those who doesn't have such lifestyle when you met them? And suddenly develop it

Lol. Sounds like a guy talking from experience
Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 11:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
VERDA:

Hmmmm, i get the OP...but is financing a woman's lifestyle suppose to be a mans job?,Any woman that wants to live a certain way should get a job but then again,our men have been mumuing for women since the days of john the Baptist.

It is not mumu. Men want casual sex (but not with declared olosho). That's what they are paying to hopefully get. If "no sex" is declared from onset , women will happily pay their way...
And believe me most men won't give a woman a dime grin

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
hassinho707:
I am of the opinion that relationship is not a one way thing. I don't know how our girls reason. you expect only the man to be spending on you? are you in the relationship for what you will gain from the guy?.....oh some girls are just too foolish for my liking.....

Who wants casual sex - men. Does that answer your question?
Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
Blessograo:

So you mean you control him abi? Cos we no ask you ma.

The OP implied the question.
It's not about control. It's an enjoyable balance that, for me, compensates for the unfair male advantage

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 34 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.