|Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1173311 members, 1483311 topics. Date: Monday, 09 December 2013 at 12:27 AM
|TV/Movies / Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by njokusboy(m): 12:24am|
If u tire u run nah, no be by force
|Travel / Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 12:24am|
|Politics / Re: REPS TO JONATHAN: Accept $79 Benchmark Or Forget 2014 Budget by Ken_Jak(m): 12:24am|
Well,anyhow you do the country,you're not there for permanent base.
|Travel / Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tkay11(f): 12:24am|
Ehen could this be true oga siga plix tell us more
Siga: …I gat what y'all are saying…. but I have come across ALOT… I mean ALOT of students that used agents and got here to find out that all wetin agents den tell them na bobo… dem dey so upset they fell for most of them stories…
|Programming / Re: Ethical Hackers by EdDave(m): 12:24am|
|Religion / Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Ishilove: 12:24am|
Eating in the dream: Our state of mind might influence this kind of dream, but more often than not, it is a spiritual attack against out destiny. Eating in the dream is a device of the devil used to bring people into bondage. When we eat in the dream, our spirit man becomes polluted because what we are being fed with is nothing but poison. If God could open your eyes to see the true nature of that amala, jollof rice, dried or fresh fish, meat, boiled egg, poundo/eba and okro/egusi/ogbono soup, beans and yam you have been consuming with relish in the dream, you will cry to the heavenlies for deliverance. The so-called food could consist of live worms, maggots, sand/dirt and some other mysterious objects. The enemy disguises it to look like real food because they know that if we are to see it in it's true form, we will reject it.
Sickness, diseases, stagnation/backwardness, evil convenant activators/strengtheners can be planted through dream food. I know of cases where certain diseases like fibroid and goitre cropped up shortly after the fellow ate in the dream. For some, it is hindrances and blockages. An old coursemate of mine confided in me that one night, shortly after he graduated from secondary school, he dreamt that he ate a full chicken, raw with blood, guts and all. After eating, he stepped down with water from a toilet. Yep, the dude slurped down that toilet water in mouthfuls. Nasty. . After that dream, the heavens over his life became brass, the earth beneath his feet, iron. His whole life became a mess. After years of disappointment and profitless labour, he joined a deliverance ministry where he had to undergo deliverance for two consecutive weeks before his destiny was restored.
Eating in the dream can also open the door for satanic invasion. Closer home, my cousin was been plagued by a demonic spirit husband. She said that whenever she prayed really hard, the spirit went on casual leave and she would have some peace, but the moment she eats in the dream, the spirit would come back in full force to harass her .
Whenever we eat in the dream, we should immediately get up, pray and fast to nullify that satanic poison being projected into us.
|Family / Re: White Men Post Unclad Photos Of 3 Black Teenagers Online After Getting Intimate by #1-stunner(f): 12:24am|
|Technology Market / Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by dan tha mccoy(m): 12:24am|
Phantom a+ for swap with galaxy s3. will add something reasonable. I'm based in calabar.
|Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? by blazerMaks: 12:24am|
Choi! See gobe!!
This matter is serious.
|Computer Market / Need Acer 4920G, 12 Cell Battery In Port Harcourt ASAP by Megozuks: 12:24am|
Over to you marketers. I can manage 9 cell though.
|Celebrities / Re: Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding Introduction by mazizi tonene(m): 12:24am|
Nice 1...he's due
|Webmasters / Social Media Marketting by SureBiz(m): 12:24am|
haven ran various scenarios of Social Media campaigns, i have come to realize the below
1. Time of posting really matters, there are 2 days in Nigeria where you have the highest organic reach
2. Reposting helps
3. Profiling users at least very basically goes a long way
What do you think are some other important points to note about Social Media Marketing.
|Islam for Muslims / Responsibilities Of A Muslim Brother/sister by kayword(m): 12:24am|
As-salam alaykum, I got hold of this book “To Be A Muslim” and I thought it fit to share this part with you all. The book generally talks about how a muslim ought to live his/her life in accordance with the dictates of Islam as an individual and also as an active member of a worldwide Islamic movement. Below is the excerpt;
The Responsibilities Of A Muslim Brother / Sister[center][/center]
In his educational discourse, Imam Hassan Al Banna outlined more than thirty responsibilities of a member of an Islamic Movement. These responsibilities are obligations himself or herself, family, and community. He said:
“My honest brothers (and sisters), your pledge (bai’ah) requires to carry out the following duties. Once you have done so, you will be strong and as hard as a rock.”
1. Recite the Quran, at least a juz (1/30 of the Quran) daily. You should finish a reading of the whole Quran in no more than a month and no less than three days.
2. Improve your Quranic recitation by listening to good reciters and taking lessons in recitation. Set aside some time to study the life history of the prophet (sirah), and the history of Muslims. You should read a lot of books, but a Humatul Islam is a must. Also you should read a lot of ahadith and memorize at least forty, if possible, from the collection of Imam Al-Nawawi. Last but not the least, you should study the basics of Islamic faith (aqidah), Islamic law (fiqh) and its branches.
3. Have a medical check-up regularly and have a doctor check any ailment. You should take care of your strength and refrain from anything that will harm your body.
4. Avoid excessive use of coffee, tea and other caffeinated drinks, and abstain from smoking.
5. Practise cleanliness in every aspect of your life, e.g., house, clothing, food, body, and work place. As a matter of fact, Islam has been built on cleanliness.
6. Speak the truth and never lie even once
7. Fulfil your promise and commitments and do not result to lame excuses.
8. Be brave and wise. Bravery requires one to talk frankly about what is true and right, to keep secrets, to admit one’s fault, to be aware of oneself, and to keep oneself from getting angry.
9. Be serious but your seriousness should not stop you from enjoying jokes and laughing.
10. Be modest, careful, and sensitive to good and bad things by expressing your happiness when experiencing good and gratitude when encountering bad. You should ask for a less prominent position, although you deserve or have a higher one.
11. Be fair in judging according to sound evidence. Your anger should not make you ignore the good in others and your blessings should not make you forget the bad in others. You should speak the truth even to yourself and to your closest friends, even though it may be painful to do so.
12. Be active in community service. You should be happy when you have a chance to a help others by visiting a sick person, helping the needy, and offering charity.
13. Exhibit sympathy, generosity, and forgiveness. You should be tolerant, flexible, and gentle. You should be kind to human beings and animals, have good relations with the community, preserve the courtesies of Islam, be gentle when talking with young people, respect elders, give up a seat to those who need it more, respect others’ privacy, and neither condemn nor insult others.
14. Improve your reading and writing skills; increase your knowledge of the Islamic movement (Ikhwan Muslimin) by reading about it. Read newspapers and magazines. You should have a personal library even it is a small one. You must increase your knowledge both generally and in your specialty if you have one. You must be able to understand the problems concerning muslims in sufficient depth to develop your own solutions in accordance with our ideology.
15. Work to earn money no matter how rich you are. Give priority to ordinary jobs even though their pay is small, and also give your full attention to this kind of job no matter how high your qualifications are.
16. Do not work in the government, but do not reject an offer of work in the government, even though the pay is poor, and do not quit unless the work is against Islam.
17. If you are given a job, work wholeheartedly, and honestly.
18. Demand and respect the rights of your brother and yourself.
19. Avoid gambling and unlawful sources of income.
20. Do not take interest (riba) in any dealings and you must avoid the circumstances that may lead to it.
21. Contribute to the material gains encouraged by Islam by promoting private industry, especially Muslim-owned and employee-owned enterprises.
22. Support da’wah by contributing some of your wealth to the Islamic movement. You must pay the minimally established amount of zakat on your assets because this is the right of those who should receive it.
23. Keep a small amount of your income for emergency use. Never overspend on luxury goods.
24. Strive as far as you can to keep alive the beneficial practices of true Islamic culture and eliminate secular culture in your daily conduct. Some of these practices are to greet everyone with salaam, speak the Arabic language, read the sirah, wear modest clothing, maintain regular hours of work, and rest, and observe the rules of eating and drinking, and follow the etiquettes of visiting, in accordance with the sunnah of the Prophet (saw).
25. Avoid all newspapers, magazines, clubs, gatherings, and schools that oppose the principles of Islam, unless your reading and activities in such prohibited institutions are designed only to promote the good and oppose the bad.
26. Always remember Allah, the Almighty, and the day of judgement. You should look for every means to seek the blessing of Allah, the Almighty, with high spirit and self-esteem. You should always seek to be closer to Allah through voluntary prayer such as night prayer (qiyam al-layl), and fasting at least three days a month. You should use the supplications of the Prophet (saw).
27. When you clean yourself, always follow the rules and regulations. Always maintain wudu (ablution).
28. When you perform your daily prayers, do so on time, and always fulfil the rules. Pray in the congregation and at the mosques as much as possible.
29. Observe the fast of Ramadan and go to on the hajj as soon as you have the means.
30. Regularly make the intention to go on jihad with the ambition to die as a martyr. You should be ready for this right now, even though its time may not have come yet.
31. Regularly renew you repentance, ask for Allah’s forgiveness, and avoid every kind of sin. You should set aside a special time to evaluate yourself before going to bed every night. Always keep track of your time because time means life. Do not misuse your time. Always fear Allah guarding yourself against evil, and keeping away from dubious things so as not to fall into doing the unlawful (haram) things.
32. Avoid lustful thoughts, emotions, and occasions of sin, for example by restraining your gaze from haram things, urging your emotions to focus on good deeds, and keeping your heart and desires away from all that is forbidden.
33. Do not eat or socialize where alcohol is used and consumed.
34. Do not take immoral people as friends and avoid all places that may lead to sin, such as bars.
35. Avoid all evil forms and places of entertainment, and in general avoid the environment of arrogant and extravagant luxury.
Culled from the book “To Be A Muslim” by Fathi Yakan
|Investment / Invest In The Oil & Gas Sector And Earn A Residual Income 100% Real by Oil&Gas Wealth: 12:23am|
Do you want to change your lifestyle and achieve all your financial goals?
Do you want to generate passive residual income in the Multi-Million Dollar Oil Industry in a clean and legitimate way? Are you currently unemployed, tired of your current job or seeking for better income opportunities?
Then you must hear this!
What is the Syntek Global Opportunity?
Syntek Global is an Oil and Gas company based in the USA with other branch offices in Canada, Italy, Australia, India, South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria e.t.c they are changing people’s lives around the world. Through a unique product called Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT) they have been able to create an income generating network that is helping people achieve their financial dreams. While helping companies and individuals save money on the rising price of fuel.If really you want to be fanancially independent then get then you are welcome to this global opportunity.
Syntek Global provides an opportunity for individuals like you and me to earn huge income from the Oil industry like the big oil companies like Shell, Mobil, Chevron are doing.
It gives us an opportunity to earn an income whenever fuel (Petrol, Diesel, Kerosene etc.) is sold
We organised Training, Presentation e.t.c on this OIl & Gas Business at Ibadan, Portharcourt, Lagos call us for more details on how you can be a part of this global opportunity
Mr. Emmanuel Adiohwo
K-Link Technology, Ajoa Estate Anthony Village Lagos Nigeria
Facebook Name: www.facebook.com/emmanueladiohwo
Church Worship: Apostolic Faith Church Anthony Village Lagos
|Politics / Re: REPS TO JONATHAN: Accept $79 Benchmark Or Forget 2014 Budget by henrinco(m): 12:23am|
wao fire on the mountain
|TV/Movies / Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tabh(f): 12:23am|
ochon:I don't need to be under your pants baby,i know when a man needs the P. You sound it.
|Celebrities / Re: Shocking! Is This Fashion Or Stupidity? Check Out This Lady's Picture by adabeke12(f): 12:23am|
fashionnnn.... she looks hot! i got that dress and it is sexxxyyy.
|Politics / Re: REPS TO JONATHAN: Accept $79 Benchmark Or Forget 2014 Budget by henrinco(m): 12:23am|
wao fir on the mountain
|Education / Re: New Lecturers Resume Work At AAUA To Replace Striking Ones by akonucheinfo(m): 12:23am|
my question is, has ASUU called off the strike? If at this time, they are yet to call off the strike, forgive me but i have to say this. they are COW!!! nonsense
|European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oghos1(m): 12:23am|
Me sef weak
|TV/Movies / Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by njokusboy(m): 12:23am|
How many rounds, owk lemme rephrase... How many is the longest you have ever gone?
|Technology Market / 2mnths Old Brand New Bold 6 Whyte Colour by mimopel(f): 12:23am|
D fone was bought 2mnths ago....its was nt bought a uk used bt a brand new fone...its jst used for 2mnths nd d cleaness revealed d fone hasn't been used for long, its a whyte colour, scratchless, stainless nd faultless fone...its very clean nd cheap....she is selling because of urgent cash, she jst gain admission into d univ nd it was after she has taken her mind off school...dats y she wanna sell her new fone...its an urgent sales nd only serious buyers shuld contact her 264c6d60 (pin) or 07030363986 call or txt!!..asap tnx...27k
|European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:23am|
Now you want to expand the arguement. I wont toy the line with you because we have been through them countless time.
You fetched a comment of Fabio Capelo. Have you been watching Rooney recently?
|Food / 11 More Whales Believed To Be Part Of Stranded Pod Found Dead In Florida Keys by Elli-dude: 12:23am|
Several whales believed to be part of a pod that was stranded in Everglades National Park were found dead in the lower Florida Keys on Sunday, national wildlife officials said, raising the number of fatalities to 22 in the last week.
Wildlife workers discovered the latest 11 dead whales just after 1 p.m. Sunday afternoon on Snipe Point, roughly six miles north of Sugarloaf Key, said National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration official Blair Mase.
The pod of 51 short-finned pilot whales was first found by a fishing guide near Tuesday in the shallow waters off Highland Beach, a remote section of the Everglades.
When park rangers responded, they discovered six whales dead on Wednesday morning, and another four had to be euthanized, according to the NOAA. Another whale died on Thursday.
Mase said crews and veterinary teams will try to determine the cause of the deaths — and if any disease was a factor.
"We expected this may happen," Mase said, according to NBC Miami.She added that the marine mammals did not show evidence of trauma.
Officials do not know the location or status of the remaining whales. The animals were last seen alive Friday, according to the Associated Press.
The short-finned pilot whale is known for its close-knit social groups: If one whale gets stuck or stays behind, the others are likely to stay or even beach themselves as well. Pilots are among the smaller of the whale species, with adult males reaching up to 18 feet in length and females 12 feet.http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/12/08/21820681-11-more-whales-believed-to-be-part-of-stranded-pod-found-dead-in-florida-keys?lite
|Fashion / Re: Help!!! A Nairalander needs help!!! by Aliciakeys(f): 12:23am|
I really need your vote, your vote will definitely count in making me be CAMPUSPEEPS FACE OF THE YEAR..... Please, please, please and please, vote for me, your vote is the ladder with which I will use to reach the crown. MY NAME IS "RINNY" on the MODEL BOARD
STEPS TO VOTE....
1) Register at www.campuspeeps.com/register.php?ref=rinny
2)View her profile at http://campuspeeps.com/post.php?id=4166
3) Cast your vote on the contest's voting board at http://campuspeeps.com/post.php?id=4146
Format for voting; "VOTING FOR CONESTANT 3; Rinny"
Voting starts today, Monday, 9th December 2013 and ends on Sunday, 15th December 2013....
Thanks and God bless as you vote and help me win the crown..
Remember; YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!
|Romance / Re: My Ex-boy Friend Is A Threat by boxer022(m): 12:22am|
I will advice you move on with your life and find someone else to love you. If you go back to him, he will use his threats as an avenue to make you come back any time you two have problems.
|European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:22am|
chamotex: How can elampiro say Rooney does not drop deep for England.
goal.com does not provide such information.
capello & fergie have both criticised rooney for his lack of discipline positionally. he made us lose in wembley against barcelona. he lost the game to italy in euro 2012 when he failed to deal with pirlo.
that was why fergie left him out against madrid, fergie had seen enough of rooney pretending to be playing in the hole while going on a walkabout during the game.
|Education / Re: Unemployability Of Nigerian Graduates by speedyboi(m): 12:22am|
Another Cogent point! Thanks
|Education / Re: Kogi State University, Anyigba 2012/2013, Admission Update by oluwatoba00001: 12:22am|
promisechild...are you in that department??..
|Business / Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcom_na_me_na_me: 12:22am|
I swear to God
|Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by benjibabs(m): 12:22am|
Below is my second drawing.
I had trouble depicting the hair on my face, like my eyebrows and mustache. Also, separating my color from shadow was not easy. Any suggestions you can offer in this areas?
So, where is everybody? I'd hate to win the prize unchallenged.
|TV/Movies / Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:22am|
Jekyll & Hyde:
Lmao. Tabh is feisty seductive vixen, how she gets to know my urge is mind-boggling. Just wanna know how?
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio writing webmasters programming techmarket