| Autos / Re: Outstanding Tokunbo 2010 Jeep WRANGLER "Off-Road Evolution". Asking Price: ₦6.5m by MotorConnectz(m): 3:10pm|
Still available and for your inspection call me
| Celebrities / Re: Davido Having Fun Feeding & Changing His Daughter Pants In His Room (pics,vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 3:10pm|
| Politics / Re: Re: Kemi Adeosun And The Economy, What Would You Have Done? by eminikansoso(m): 3:10pm|
The problem is not Kemi but the system she found herself.
How do you expect good results in an organization that was characterized by all forms of saboteur?
Opposition parties are corrupt, ruling party is corrupt, agencies are corrupt, churches and mosque are not excluded talk less of me and you.
During Obj regime Iweala is finance minister, Soludo is CBN governor and Ribadu is Efcc chairman. Tell me what is results at the end of the day?
| Romance / Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by Presh900(m): 3:10pm|
| Sports / Re: Nigerian Girl Who Looks Like Neymar. PICS by BlindAngel(m): 3:10pm|
Abeg eee, she nor resemble neymar anything. Rubbish
| Jokes Etc / Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time by princemillla(m): 3:09pm|
Dear Friends, fans and lovers, Finally the long awaited day is here with us! I invite you and your family to my wedding that will take place on 5th November, 2016 at Oladimeji street , behind Mokland hotel, Idiroko road, toll gate Ogun state The big and
special day begins at 10am. Your presence will be our joy and will be highly appreciated. See you there. Please broadcast as received. I also don't know who sent it to me.............
| Travel / Rare Historical Photographs by Tajsagay(m): 3:09pm|
| Religion / Re: Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free by freeman95: 3:09pm|
How did u draw your conclusion?
with eye pencil and crayon
| Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 3:09pm|
ALIMA is looking for a Medical Coordinator M/F for the management of its programs in Maiduguri.
Position to be filled between as soon as possible.
JOB TITLE: Medical Coordinator
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
Essential, degree in medicine or other paramedical studies. Specialization in tropical medicine or a degree in Public Health would be an asset
Essential, working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs and previous humanitarian experience in ALIMA or other NGOs in developing countries.
Essential working experience of one year as a Medical Coordinator
Fluent English; local working language like Hausa/Kanuri would be an asset.
Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send us your availability and your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference “Nigeria- Medical Coordinator” in the subject line.
| Politics / Re: Body Of Senior Advocates Of Nigeria Backs NBA Position On Corrupt Judges by anonimi: 3:09pm|
lol @ crooked, worthless and corrupt SAN clowns defending their corrupt partners..
When 100 jobless SANs carry water bottle for corrupt politicians to courts of law, you just know they are worthless scums..
Does that include the SAN who is not sanE that you did paparazzi work for here on nairaland
By Tunde George & Kasali Martins
0807 266 2201, 081 249 8568, 0813 296 7667
We are tax payers residents in Lagos who are desperately desirous of accountability since taxes have recently become major revenue of Lagos State government. In the developed societies where a similar revenue regime operates, associations such as ours have acted as Government Watchdogs, which is why some of us have decided to take up the gauntlet of championing the cause of taxpayers in the state. After all if we don’t pay our taxes, government can charge and eventually jail us.
In the last ten years, tax revenue has come to constitute about 75 per cent of government revenue base, yet, the government never bothers to render account to tax payers in Lagos . In the last three years alone, a colossal sum of 1.1 trillion naira was budgeted by Fashola’s government with the government itself affirming that it has consistently recorded a minimum of 75 per cent of budget performance out of which 80 per cent came from Internally Generated Revenue (IGR). This is 30 per cent more than the entire budgets recorded by successive governments between 1992-2007-a period spanning 15 years.
Today, the total tax revenue of Lagos on a monthly basis hovers between N14 and N17 billion naira while federal allocations come to N6 billion Naira monthly. This is more than the revenue of seven states put together on a monthly basis. But how has the governor been spending the money? While we note the heavy investments in roads and environmental infrastructure mainly and commendably so, there is the need to question some of the ways the governor has been expending tax money which in our opinion reflects financial recklessness, mismanagement, gross constitutional violations and abuse of office.
Set below are some of the expenditures which the government claimed to have incurred on behalf of ‘Lagosians’ and which we feel were mere avenues to corruptly enrich some privileged individuals in and out of government and to which the state House of Assembly under the tutelage of ‘governor emeritus’ otherwise known as the Lion of Bourdillon has become an accomplice covering up a lot of misdeeds on the part of the executive. Just last week, it was alleged that each member of the House was given a sum of 20million naira through a lawyer member of the House from the Lagos west senatorial district, the constituency of the governor emeritus himself. When this was about to be leaked to the press, the Lion of Bourdillon used his powerful media contacts through two of his former aids who are media chieftains to suppress the leakage. Were this not to be the case, we would have otherwise sent these complaints to the House of Assembly. But since we no longer trust this pliant House of Assembly, we have decided to go public with the following:
1. Last year, Fashola (BRF) gave N250 million to Rotimi Akeredolu led Exco of NBA for the NBA conference held in Lagos . At a time when Lagos teachers and doctors were on strike for improved welfare package.
2. The BRF government within 6 months, January to June 2009 spent N420 million on hiring of private security – to guard who – despite his heavy investment in the Police Force through the State Security Trust Fund.
3. BRF spent N1.5 billion to demolish the Bank of Industry (BOI) building, paying a company introduced by one Tunji Olowolafe in cash transfer only for him and his cronies to claim the land adjacent to it.
4. BRF government awarded part of Western Avenue ( Funsho Williams Road ), about 2 kilometres road for N7.7 billion just between Abalti Barracks and Costain. And without the construction of any bridges, the project was carried out by Julius Berger. This project must certainly be investigated.
5. Between January and June 2009, the BRF government claimed to have fuelled 225 vehicles in his office alone with N135 million. These figures amount to about N800, 000 per day, at a time that petrol was sold for N65 per litre and government always get it cheaper, but BRF claimed to have bought it at N85 per litre.
6. Also between January and June 2009, BRF’s Chief of Staff and PAs expended N290 million in sending TEXT Messages and phone CALLS on their lines.
7. It is also very sickening to know that the BRF government awarded the construction of a road and drains inside Gbagada General Hospital for over N1.8 billion to the same Tunji Olowolafe’s company (DEUX Projects Limited).
8. The sum of 1.5 billion naira of un-appropriated funds, without approval was claimed to have been spent on demolition of Oshodi.
9. The Helicopter Deal – was a big fraud. The helicopter was not built for any kind of emergency evacuation, rescue or to even combat urban fire. Over N5 billion has been spent on the two helicopters. And, the seal of Lagos State is not on it, and it is not even in Lagos but in the Niger Delta making money for some private people in government. The whole helicopter deal stinks to high heavens; it constitutes the biggest governmental fraud of all times and confirms the rot in the State. See ThisDay December 19, 2009
10. The SSA (Media) to BRF spent N183 million in 6 months on press coverage and on editors outside the approved budget but funded directly from the Governor’s Office.
11. In a State where children are sitting on the floor in classrooms, where unemployment is rampant and poverty pervasive. BRF paid a lady wife of a controversial pastor over N600 million in 2 years for Xmas Decorations for about six streets in Lagos.
12. In Six months between January and June 2009, BRF spent on several faceless organisations, subventions, grants and donations and they quickly pocketed N2 billion.
THE RIPPING OFF OF LAGOS – ESSENTIAL DETAILS
1. The BRF government recklessly increased and paid over 60% increase on the LASU – IBA road awarded by the Bola Tinubu government for N6.2 billion but was jerked up to N10 billion less than 2 weeks that BRF came on board.
2. Also, the Tinubu administration awarded the construction of City Hall for N2.3 billion. BRF only changed the floor tiles to marble tiles and increased the contract sum to N5.2 billion. This project was increased by 126%.
3. Publishing of INDICATOR Magazine, is falsely presented to the public as a private magazine but is actually co-ordinated by Tunji Olowolafe and Hakeem Bello, SSA (Media) to BRF with government money.
4. BRF recently gave a media-related Permanent Secretary, and some others the sum of N100 million to do a soap opera on himself. They are presently in London recording the film.
5. The BRF government has failed woefully in the area of Public Private Partnership (PPP) in three years. Yet, BRF is paying the PPP boss in Lagos State N2 million per month in violation of the Constitution, when even commissioners recognised by the Constitution are receiving N300,000 per month. The PPP guy is the highest paid government official presiding over a non-performing and failed parastatal.
6. The Beautification Programme of Fashola administration is reeking with corruption. In a State where there is no water, where over 90 per cent of the road in Lagos is in a deplorable state of disrepair, he is spending over N13 billion on planting grass and flowers. Most of the money was spent to import Palm trees from Niger Republic , a sahel region when Lagos is in the rain forest which explains why most of them have dried up,
7. Also, it is important to note that the renovation of classrooms of usually 12 blocks plus one which was done for N26 million by the Tinubu administration up till 2007 was increased to N53 million with the collaboration of the housing commissioner who is supervising projects in the education ministry.
8. CCTV project was awarded to BRF’s relation who claimed to be acting for CISCO. The contract was awarded for $62 million dollars, while the rejected quote for the contract was $30 million. It is important to note that this is only a pilot scheme.
9. BRF’s wife travels abroad once bi-monthly and takes N30 million per trip from the State coffers, apart from her monthly running cost.
10 The mother of all rip off is the award to DEUX PROJECT LIMITED, a company owned by the powerful Tunji Olowolafe 11 out of 19 contracts in the Lagos State Ministry of health between January and August 2009. Out of N5.6 billion naira contract in the Ministry of Health, Olowolafe alone collected N5.1 billion worth and was paid 70% upfront in cash.
1. Why did BRF divert N1.85 billion in the Ministry of Women Affairs and Poverty Alleviation to a project that was not originally provided for in the budget and promptly awarded to Olowolafe?
2. Why is Lawyer BRF’s administration illegally deducting funds from the statutory allocation of the Local Governments in Lagos State ?
3. Why was the Mayegun Scheme which was sold to Olowolafe and other friends and cronies against public interest without any independent valuation by relevant agency of government? Why is the size of the scheme shielded in secrecy? Why was N5.2 billion for which the land sold untraceable? Where is the over N2 billion loan borrowed to sand-fill the place? What is the fate of the Tourism and Art-craft sellers chased away from the place?
4. Pinnacle – why did the governor and his cronies engage in questionable transfer of 400 hectares of land to Pinnacle, South Africa, when it is known that the company is almost bankrupt and the ABSA Bank now owns over 60% of the Company. What nature of PPP is this? The world is watching!
5. Why was the illegal sand-filling of about 1 km in the Badagry – Marina awarded for N1.5 billion out of which N700 million has been paid and yet the contractors and the Tourism Ministry have completely destroyed all the historical relics and artefacts in the area? It has also created an environmental disaster for West Africa because of greed. And it appears the Commissioner has been settled.
FASHOLA AND CONSTITUTIONAL VIOLATIONS
1. Flagrant and deliberate disregard for the Appropriation law passed by the Lagos State House of Assembly, in violation of Section 120 of the 1999 Constitution.
2. Criminal diversion of funds without due approval of the Lagos State House of Assembly, in further violation of Section 120 (3) of the 1999 Constitution.
3. Indiscriminate award of contracts without due process, without following the laid down financial regulation as well as the public procurement guidelines. The payment of such contracts is in violation of Part (E) Section 120(4) of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
4. Most Ministries, Departments, Parastatals sometimes do not know when contracts are awarded in their names and for what purpose, they only find out later. And they don’t know when payments to contractors are made by the State Treasury Office. This is in further violation of Section 121(2) of the 1999 Constitution.
5. Illegal and unwarranted deductions from the statutory Allocation of the local governments. This is in direct contravention of Public Revenue Provision of the 1999 Constitution and in violation of Section 162 sub-section 6, 7 and 8.
6. Opening of illegal and unconstitutional Dedicated Accounts which is contrary to the provision of the 1999 Constitution and which Revenue Monitoring Agency is unaware of. This act is in direct violation of Section 120(1) of the 1999 Constitution.
7. Office of the Chief of Staff which is unknown to the Constitution has more staff than any other Ministry in Lagos State . This violation is very grave as it is in direct breach of the Governor’s Oath of Office in the 7th Schedule of the 1999 Constitution Section 13 and a gross violation of Sections 192, 193 and 208(2d) of the 1999 Constitution.
8. Indiscriminate borrowing by the Ministry of Finance without legislative approval, which the Finance Commissioner calls Bridging Loans, is a grave assault on Fiscal Federalism, a coup against Financial Regulations and a shameful and criminal violation of Section 120(1), (2), (3) and (4) of the 1999 Constitution.
9. Concentration of over 70% of Lagos State Government contracts in the hands of one Tunji Olowolafe. This is the clearest indication of the betrayal of trust by Governor Fashola, it is against the Oath of Office he swore to, it is a violation of Sections 14(4), 15(5) and 17(2a) of the 1999 Constitution on which social objective of a just, free and equitable social order is founded.
10. Arbitrary use of Special Expenditure Vote for activities not originally provided for under the Appropriation Law. This is a further betrayal of Fiscal Federalism and a violation of provisions of Section 120(3) and (4), and Section 123(1) and (2) of the 1999 Constitution.
11. Payment of 70% up-front to persons and cronies for contracts not yet executed. Similarly, this is a contravention of Section 120(4) of the 1999 Constitution.
12. Giving arbitrary donations to selective professional associations and faceless organisations for acting as sycophants without appropriate authorisation by relevant constitutional bodies. This is a clear violation of sections 120(4) and 123 of the 1999 Constitution
13. The fraudulent purported acquisition of 2 Bell 412 EP Series Helicopters from a Canadian firm constitute a flagrant violation of Section 123(1) and (2) and Section 120(4) of the 1999 Constitution.
14. Furthermore, the award of contract of courts and other Judicial Infrastructure as well as procurement for the Judiciary in Lagos State by the Attorney-General, Tunji Olowolafe and Governor Fashola is in gross violation of Section 121(3) of the 1999 Constitution.
In all these aberrations, the Lagos State House of Assembly has kept mute, and the House has become inept, achaic, drab, docile and inefficient. All the noise by Mr. Speaker about accountability and probity be only to enable house members line their pockets and feed fat on the sweat and toil of the people of the State?
Is it also true that they have been given their own share of the loot, they are maintaining undignified silence over the report of the ad hoc Committee set up to look into the books and activities of the Lagos State Government pursuant to Section 103 of the 1999 Constitution with powers expressly provided in sections 1a, b(i) and (ii), as well as Section 129 1 a b c and d.
We are aware that the report has been submitted since November 2009, so why is the Lagos State House of Assembly still sitting on the report? This is just a tip of the ice berg of financial recklessness by the Lagos executive led the seemingly performing governor Fashola! More soon.
What did you guy think?
| Sports / Re: Nigerian Girl Who Looks Like Neymar. PICS by dayleke(m): 3:09pm|
Na lie jhoor..
| Celebrities / Re: Bralessness Galore At MAMA 2016, See What Ladies Wore by july66: 3:09pm|
| Education / Re: Unilorin Female Medicine Graduate Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by FreshBoss007: 3:09pm|
19!!!!! wow Congrats to her
| Religion / Re: Legally Married To Two Wives Before Knowing God, What Should I Do? by sharpwriter: 3:09pm|
First! All of you telling him to stick with d two women that they men of God who married more than 1 wife, advisin him that he's gonna make heaven with two wives, just have in mind that if dis man dies today, without repentin, his sins and blood is gonna be on all of u head. I din say that d bible said it. U see a blind man about falling into a bit and u let him, his blood is gonna be on ur head. Even d bible said, unto a man is a woman and unto a woman is a man, he never said unto a man is women. Read ur new testament pls, befored giving d wrong advice about d bible to sum1. What reason do u have to marry 2wives? Nd whatever reason it is, It has to be 1 woman, 1 man. That is what d bible said. U have to let d second wife go, be friends with her and her kids. And pls, all of u quotin d old testament. Go and study ur bible and understand, don't just read for reading sake. Enjoy ur day
I don't wanna be rude but I will kindly advise you to go pray for discernment and spirit of justice or justness... Go learn the new testament very well (the basics), then come back and comment.... With this your judgment, you can't judge men not to talk of judging angels as will be in the world to come!
| Autos / Re: 2008 Lagos Cleared Nissan Pathfinder For N3.9m Fear Not Automobiles 08080943199 by fearnot1(m): 3:09pm|
“I will prepare and some day my chance will come.”
Abraham Lincoln quotes (American 16th US President (1861-65), who brought about the emancipation of the slaves. 1809-1865)
| Business / Re: Currency/E-currency Market Deals by samoney: 3:09pm|
pls dou have neteller or skrill for sale i need 50usd urgently ,drop ur no. so i can call u,or add me on whatsapp 07062838989
Lastly his bbm pin.
| Properties / Lekki Sand Merchants - Sand And Granite Delivery by komisha: 3:09pm|
LEKKI SAND MERCHANTS!!!!!
We offer sand filling solutions, Sand delivery (sharp,filling,plastering),Granite delivery and Truck management services.
We are one the largest suppliers of filling sand,sharp sand,granite,e.t.c.on the Lekki/island axis.
We guarantee prompt delivery of your requests to site in twenty four(24)hours at the best rates.
We deliver along the Lekki axis,Victoria Island,Ikoyi,Oniru, Banana Island,and some parts of the mainland.
Other services include truck management(tippers) and consultancy.
Our prices are as follows;
*FILLING SAND- From 32,000*
*PLASTERING SAND- From 50,000*
*SHARP SAND- From 40,000*
*HARDCORE & RUBBLES- From 45,000*
*GRANITE- From 95,000*
*TRUCK MANAGEMENT (Tippers)
*Prices could be more depending on the location.
*Prices are based on 20 tonnes.
DATI-KOMISHA NIGERIA LIMITED
7 Ijeoma Street, Lekki, Lagos.
| Business / Re: Trading In Stockfish And Crayfish by famond(f): 3:09pm|
were are you presently, fish and cray fish is really lucrative, if you want to venture into d business contact me for more info
| Autos / Re: Clean Tokunbo Toyota Matrix 2005 For Sale by Hope1: 3:09pm|
| Travel / Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mayeea: 3:09pm|
Hello pple, my name is Tina, I have been a ghost member of this forum since a year now. Got admission into Tallin university last year but couldn't make it due to delay in Indian Embassy, Abuja.
I just got admission into Euro academy, Masters in Environmental protection and applied to the Embassy here in lagos. My appointment is for 30, Nov, 2016.
I need help with the NDLEA stuff, pls how do I get it? Please pple I need your help.
| Sports / Re: Nigerian Girl Who Looks Like Neymar. PICS by Fairgodwin(m): 3:09pm|
| Autos / Re: Incredible Fresh 2011 Land Rover Discovery LR4 HSE... Asking Price: ₦6.8million by MotorConnectz(m): 3:09pm|
Still available and for your inspection call me
| Sports / Re: Nigerian Girl Who Looks Like Neymar. PICS by soberdrunk(m): 3:09pm|
Her only tie to Barcelona is what she is carrying behind her
| Politics / Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by aidagbon(m): 3:09pm|
Oga if u turn to cow enta Ekiti dem go kill u join
Stupid people wasting precious lives
| Romance / Re: Rescue Me From My Job!! by TrapQueen77(f): 3:09pm|
Juz resign... Definitely the owner of tat school is still living in her medieval time... Tatz a pathetic rule.
| European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:09pm|
Wtf is martial and Mata not starting? *angry***
Tactically as Super Subs!
| Romance / Re: Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (BAN); Notice!notice!!notice!! by Benita27(f): 3:09pm|
Sugar daddy nxt on my list
These guys are not serious.
And sugar daddies pay better sef.
| Autos / Re: 2 Units Of Super Clean Toks 2001 Camry With I4 Engine @ 1.250m Each. by chronique(m): 3:09pm|
| Travel / Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ginnny: 3:09pm|
Are you still going to NY? Gave birth at Wyckoff hospital Brooklyn July 2015. Was wonderful experience
Hi NL, am new on the platform, plus can someone help me wit a doctor who can send me corespondence in either Atlanta or new york n if possible how much in total for giving birth. Pl's help a sister.
| NYSC / Re: Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members. by coyy(m): 3:09pm|
| Politics / Re: Disturbing Photo Of The CBN Governor With Mr Funtua by drss2(m): 3:09pm|
i said dis before n i will say it again. if i were emefiele, i for don resign since last year d moment buari dullard begin him forex restriction policy.
watch n see how dis cbn gov's reputation will be thrown into d dustbin all becos of d illitrates in power.