|Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1,607,773 members, 2,930,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 June 2016 at 06:27 AM
|Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by texrem(m): 4:23am|
Abeg make una list items i fit enter plane with that are important and those that are less important?
|Travel / Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Mumtwins08: 6:20pm On Jun 27|
Thanks a lot
|Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 1:58pm On Jun 27|
I can't shout and no fit laugh alone for here oo.
it happened inside plane too and not only inside the bus
|Travel / Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 12:16pm On Jun 27|
Air maroc Hmmmm
Sounds like a cargo plane
|Travel / Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by samsnize: 9:56am On Jun 27|
IAM GREGORY FROM NIGERIA,PRESENTLY IN PHILIPPINES, ALSO AM TAKING UP MY BACHELORS PROGRAM WITH A UNIVERSITY HERE IN PHILIPPINES.
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO MAY WANT TO COME TO PHILIPPINES,FOR EITHER STUDIES,BUSINESS,OR AS A TOURIST.
this are the requirements for the Philippines visa:
1. valid international passport
2. Authenticated invitation letter from Philippines( it must be signed in the court over and posted to you as it's original through DHL OR ANY OTHER POSTAL AGENCY, email type of invitation is not accepted by the embassy).
3.Authenticated admission letter from the university here[for does coming for studies].
4. hotel booking and plane reservations documents
5. two passport photos.
6. letter of permission from your organization or your office of work.
7. statement of account from the bank.
8. driving license or national id card or voters card.
9. police attestation letter.
10.medical certification report from hospital.
IF YOU THINK YOU WILL NEED MY ASSISTANCE,please call or chat me on whatsapp ""+639195529415""you can also email me at...Samuelsnize@yahoo.com.Thank you, and GOD BLESS YOU.
|Travel / Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by asake85(f): 9:23am On Jun 27|
flew Ethiopian Airline to Cairo in Feb, surprisingly the flight and the plane was fantastic, spacious seat, luckily the plane was not full, so i had spare seats to sleep. Also, modern in-flight system, Good food. will fly them over and over again. I give them 8/10
|Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vtino13(m): 3:13am On Jun 27|
Nice words bro, I pray God grant you guys over there all heart desires, wishing you success in all your endeavours, amen. Can I send you PM, thanks
|Travel / Re: Ask A Pilot... by Imhandsome: 12:54am On Jun 27|
I heard they hv life jackets in d plane.. God forbid oo
what if d plane crashes and doesn't land in water
is it not preferable to use parachutes?
|Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 10:34pm On Jun 26|
kaynine!!!! you no even show face here again after God don butter your agege bread
kaynine!!!! you no even show face here again after God don butter your agege bread .......how hustle
|Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fart: 10:05pm On Jun 26|
Chai, People are already boarding plane and here I am crawling on my knees praying for any nonsense school to pity my nyash.
|Travel / Re: The Scariest And Most Dangerous Roads In The World by Onegai(f): 10:04pm On Jun 26|
I'll never forget driving through Arizona and California: Arizona is so empty, stretches of road without a soul. And in both locations, moutains hugging each side of the road. You will feel trapped like they are about to collapse on you. They had to stop the car because I got claustrophobic. And your ears will pop because of the change in pressure, just like on a plane.
|Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vtino13(m): 8:39pm On Jun 26|
Thank God for yhu guys, we hardly hear of NLs hooking up over there, probably coz of the busy schedules of evry1, it will help you guys to assist each other and share vital informations, that's the spirit
|Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaynine59(m): 5:14pm On Jun 26|
Met Nattybanta today funny guy... Nice to meet u sir even tho we met under annoying circumstances... I no fit share pix we snap here make dem no ban me lol...
Also met NONNYG on Saturday.... Thanks for my package u bring u saved ma life sha... Lol
Goorefning all man them.... The sun here no be yoke... Prepping for 50 degrees up from next month.... Those aspiring to come here wish u all the best.... If it's ur decision then enta plane, if not stay back.. Humans are mere mortals and know nothing about divine ways... Do what u feel is right and don't let anyone decide ur destiny... God dey and God bless us all... Ameen
|Travel / Re: Air Zimbabwe Pilot Receives Standing Ovation From Passengers. by SageTravels: 1:25am On Jun 26|
I really love your questions. Thanks for the questions.
1. The picture is showing: Captains Chipo Matimba (right) and Elizabeth Simbi Petros smile for the cameras before take-off at Harare International Airport en route to Victoria Falls last year
2. Two captains don't usually fly an aircraft at the same time. YES I AGREE with you. she snapped that picture with a colleague Captain Chipo Matimba (right) at Harare International Airport en route to Victoria Falls last year
3. According to the passenger he saw but I knew that was just imagination. just like you in Nigeria. and seeing yourself in Dubai Dhow cruise. Imagination.
4. she finally landed at the foggy Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo International Airport in Bulawayo.
5. I did not say "Over an Hour" I said "About an Hour" it does not mean it is up to an hour.
You can Google it to confirm the authenticity of the story.
Thank you all.
|Travel / Re: Air Zimbabwe Pilot Receives Standing Ovation From Passengers. by Boeing777pilot: 9:37pm On Jun 25|
OP, There are many holes in this your story oh!
1. It doesn't make sense to battle to land a plane for over an hour in BAD weather in three attempts when she can either return to the airport where she came from or divert to an alternate airport. Standard procedure.
2. Two captains don't usually fly an aircraft at the same time, it's almost unheard of. It's usually a captain and a first officer. Ever heard of you can't have two captains in one ship?
3. In the event of the situation as described above (if true) it's the captain who sits on the left who takes charge of the aircraft, the pictures you posted apparently has two captains meaning that they didn't operate that flight.
4. How did the passengers in the CABIN see how she landed the aircraft abi is there a live feed from the cockpit to the cabin?
5 Likes 1 Share
|Travel / Air Zimbabwe Pilot Receives Standing Ovation From Passengers. by SageTravels: 8:51pm On Jun 25|
On Saturday, one of the captains of Air Zimbabwe,
Captain Elizabeth Simbi Petros (in the circle) turned
super-heroine after battling for about an hour to
land her aircraft due bad weather after three
attempts at Bulawayo Airport. Passengers gave her
a standing ovation. According to one of the
passengers that witnessed everything and saw how
the she (Captain Elizabeth) managed to land safely
said he had already concluded his last prayers on
I don't mean to sound sexist but she handled the
plane better than most men. I had said my last
prayers up there. – He said
|Travel / Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 9:47am On Jun 24|
Ur UK friends most likely had no ties to Nigeria. Those meaningless trips are fun! U should try it. Believe me. I'm going on a meaningless trip soon. I don't know why I bought a tkt but I'm going to open my mind. Soak up the fun and visit the alp mountains in Europe.
I've been on meaningless trips to qatar, uae, UK, us, kenya, ethiopia, Rwanda
I spent most of last year in US, i renewed my visa but changed my mind to tour Europe this year, im considering touring Asia next year, and one day Australia.
Travel. It opens up your mind.
|Travel / Re: NCAA Withdraws License Of Three Pilots Over Excess Alcohol Intake by Sincere4u(m): 12:32am On Jun 24|
Why should it stop at merely withdrawal of license?. Who survives plane crash?.
I still believe there are vacancies in Kuje prison.
|Travel / Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ajujuju2: 12:09am On Jun 24|
You should always get a bassinet unless d plane ia iverbooked with infants den it becomes a "first come firat served" basis.
With some airlines you can choose ur bassinet seat at check-in online while othera will assign you the seats.
However just to satisfy mslf i always ask at d checking that they confirm it's a bassinet seat.
Ticket over the phone $372.40 @ d airport $198.60.
But its not always guaranteed that the airport will be cheaper. Sometimes its a gamble dependent of travel season.
So weigh your risks and pray for favour.
|Travel / Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by B4bestbrain: 10:11pm On Jun 23|
Na wao, my eyes have seen something today o.
So your moniker doesn't extend to Mr. Death and laughter? See how you are freely dishing out laugh . Good one. Keep it up.
|Travel / Re: NCAA Withdraws License Of Three Pilots Over Excess Alcohol Intake by ANIEXTY(m): 9:02pm On Jun 23|
This is how the pilot will fly the plane after drinking kaikai and smoking calabar weed
|Not Satisfied? Click Here To Try Google Search!|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2016 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175