Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Uk Wants To Quiz Adenuga - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uk Wants To Quiz Adenuga (2752 Views)

N400m Fraud: EFCC To Quiz New Ooni Of Ife / EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account / GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Wants To Quiz Adenuga by Kobojunkie: 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2007
almondjoy:

See yappies! Una get bad mouth ooooooooooooooh! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I don't even know where to start.

Who send you message? cheesy
LMAO!!
Re: Uk Wants To Quiz Adenuga by BigB11(m): 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2007
How low are we willing to drop?
Very soon Nigerians will not be allowed to leave Nigeria.
It is sad, but I see the beginning of slavery implementation by our retarded, incompetent and absent-minded leaders. May be we should just put Nigeria up for sale and end our misery all together.
If we do not wake up on time and realize quickly that Nigerian citizens must be protected and treated with respect under every circumstance, then we should just go ahead and sink the pride of this nation straight into the red sea. I am very concern about the future of this nation and the citizens.
If Adenuga could be easily and cheaply challenged from oversea with the assistance of our own made in Nigeria blockheads (the enemies of the nation), what hope do you and I have left?

Keep in mind that Adenuga is being investigated for the importation of telecommunication equipment, which I still see as baseless propaganda to bring down his empire. And of course, Nigerian train wreckers did what the master confidently expected "follow me in the dark".
This senseless matter wouldn't be allowed if Adenuga was from United States

Our repetition continues to gradually sink like a fake titanic ship.

@depilot: You're absolutely right, Africans are the only enemy Africa has!

May God help us!
Re: Uk Wants To Quiz Adenuga by Kobojunkie: 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2007
Big B1:

How low are we willing to drop?
Very soon Nigerians will not be allowed to leave Nigeria.
It is sad, but I see the beginning of slavery implementation by our retarded, incompetent and absent-minded leaders. May be we should just put Nigeria up for sale and end our misery all together.
If we do not wake up on time and realize quickly that Nigerian citizens must be protected and treated with respect under every circumstance, then we should just go ahead and sink the pride of this nation straight into the red sea. I am very concern about the future of this nation and the citizens.
If Adenuga could be easily and cheaply challenged from oversea with the assistance of our own made in Nigeria blockheads (the enemies of the nation), what hope do you and I have left?

Keep in mind that Adenuga is being investigated for the importation of telecommunication equipment, which I still see as baseless propaganda to bring down his empire. And of course, Nigerian train wreckers did what the master confidently expected "follow me in the dark".
This senseless matter will not be allowed if Adenuga was from United States

Our repetition continues to gradually sink like a fake titanic ship.

@depilot: You're absolutely right, Africans are the only enemy Africa has!

May God help us!

Here is my take on this issue. I do not know enough about Adenuga himself to say He is guilty or not. The jury is still out on that. I do know that for decades Nigeria has failed to handle it's own business well and has FORCED the hands of foreign governments to bring themselves to do the work for us. It is not as if the man has NEVER BEEN TO THE UK and that makes him open to being investigated by the UK government. If He had stayed put in Nigeria and not had much to do with the country, I doubt the UK would have been able to touch him with a 10 feet pole. Until we get our act in order, I believe this will continue.

Consider yesterdays news of Ibori's arrest, that man should have been arrested years ago by the government but we failed to do our job. He had dealings in the UK that got the government there suspicious of him and got them investigating him. If we had handled our business there at home, the man would have been arrested in Nigeria long long ago and this case would have not gone international. I say let them quiz the dude and if found guilty be dealt with and I hope the trend continues until we are more capable in handling our business better than we have been able to do so far.

This problem stretches beyond  just the UK. There are Nigerians being prosecuted in many other countries out there, situations that should not be. From Nigerians being put to death in Saudi Arabia, to Nigerians serving life sentences in many other african countries. This should not be the case for many but because our government has not been able to handle it's problems well, these countries have resorted to dealing justice their own way to even Nigerians. So if you speak of slavery, we are the ones, in this case, offering ourselves as goats to countries around the world and they, seeing there is no order way are taking it upon themselves to see that justice is carried out in even these cases.
Re: Uk Wants To Quiz Adenuga by Depilot(m): 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2007
Not too long ago, President Thabo Mbeki of South Africa sent an impassioned letter to the Nigerian national assembly in defence of MTN. International conventions notwithstanding, serious countries continue to define and pursue their national interests and priorities. Americans are subsidising wheat and impoverishing Third World farmers in the process, the Chinese are collaborating with the Sudanese government in spite of the genocide in Dafur and the Russians have told the West to keep its nose out of their elections. Breaches of the law should not be condoned but the spirit behind the Mbeki example is definitely worth looking at.

very deep conclusion. i hope mrpatakii got to read this one from the newspaper. not to be rude or anything, i'm just curious, mrpatakii.
Re: Uk Wants To Quiz Adenuga by mrpataki(m): 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2007
Africa my beloved continent grin kiss

We begin to place our woes on the doorsteps of the Western world. What an outstanding foolishness!
Re: Uk Wants To Quiz Adenuga by mrpataki(m): 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2007
almondjoy:

See yappies! Una get bad mouth ooooooooooooooh! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I don't even know where to start.

Who send you message? cheesy

No blame me oh. I will never allow cyber-bully to reign. They do not agree with your posts, they resort to attacking your person, just to keep you silent.

Cowards. cheesy
Re: Uk Wants To Quiz Adenuga by Kobojunkie: 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2007
mrpataki:

No blame me oh. I will never allow cyber-bully to reign. They do not agree with your posts, they resort to attacking your person, just to keep you silent.

Cowards. cheesy

LMAO!!!!
Re: Uk Wants To Quiz Adenuga by BigB11(m): 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2007
Mrpataki,

anything new on the newspaper today?
Re: Uk Wants To Quiz Adenuga by EmekaNaija(m): 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2007
@mrpataki

One problem i found in Africa, and Nigeria in particular is a seriou disease called: PULL-HIM-DOWN-SYNDROME. Why do we always seek to portray our heroes in bad light. When would Nigeria seek to protect its own.

Up till now, i do not understand EFCC's problem with Adenuga. If IBB has interests in GLOBACOM, since when has that become a crime. I do not still understand why EFCC is hell bent on disgracing Adenuga. Mind, you i'm not vouching for anyone. If EFCC feel they have a problem with GLO, or that GLO benefited from the PTDF funds at ETC, they should investigate and prosecute GLOBACOM. Glo is a corporation and can be taken to court. They do not need to harrass Adenuga. Once Glo is found, and any complicity is found on Adenuga, he can then be arrested

For some people who would query the wisdom in prosecuting Glo, and not Adenuga. He remains innocent. The Enron and Worldcom case in the US would teach most of us. Enron was found guilty before even ith management and board were prosecuted.

I advise that Nuhu Ribadu and his boys be sent back to school to learn the principles and the spirit of law. Justice should be corrective and/or punitive not to disgrace citizens.
Re: Uk Wants To Quiz Adenuga by mrpataki(m): 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2007
Kobojunkie:

LMAO!!!!

LMAO too!!!! grin grin How you doing? wink
Re: Uk Wants To Quiz Adenuga by Kobojunkie: 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2007
I am doing great. Trying to finish up projects for the year while I watch in here for good topics to keep me from the boredom.
Re: Uk Wants To Quiz Adenuga by mrpataki(m): 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2007
EmekaNaija:

@mrpataki

One problem i found in Africa, and Nigeria in particular is a seriou disease called: PULL-HIM-DOWN-SYNDROME. Why do we always seek to portray our heroes in bad light. When would Nigeria seek to protect its own.

Up till now, i do not understand EFCC's problem with Adenuga. If IBB has interests in GLOBACOM, since when has that become a crime. I do not still understand why EFCC is hell bent on disgracing Adenuga. Mind, you i'm not vouching for anyone. If EFCC feel they have a problem with GLO, or that GLO benefited from the PTDF funds at ETC, they should investigate and prosecute GLOBACOM. Glo is a corporation and can be taken to court. They do not need to harrass Adenuga. Once Glo is found, and any complicity is found on Adenuga, he can then be arrested

For some people who would query the wisdom in prosecuting Glo, and not Adenuga. He remains innocent. The Enron and Worldcom case in the US would teach most of us. Enron was found guilty before even ith management and board were prosecuted.

I advise that Nuhu Ribadu and his boys be sent back to school to learn the principles and the spirit of law. Justice should be corrective and/or punitive not to disgrace citizens.

My question to you is: Who is pulling who down now?
Re: Uk Wants To Quiz Adenuga by BigB11(m): 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2007
@mrpataki

I advise that Nuhu Ribadu and his boys be sent back to school to learn the principles and the spirit of law. Justice should be corrective and/or punitive not to disgrace citizens

EmekaNaija: Absolutely solid point.
Re: Uk Wants To Quiz Adenuga by mrpataki(m): 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2007
Kobojunkie:

I am doing great. Trying to finish up projects for the year while I watch in here for good topics to keep me from the boredom.

Same here as well. Terribly bored. I can't wait to hit the plane nextweek for Christmas celebration. Nice to hear from you.
Re: Uk Wants To Quiz Adenuga by BigB11(m): 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2007
PULL-HIM-DOWN-SYNDROME

@EmekaNaija:
It comes from nonfulfillment state of mind, lack of hope, and frustration of learning new language in foreign land (Netherlands)
Re: Uk Wants To Quiz Adenuga by BigB11(m): 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2007
Again, Mrpataki: what does the newspaper say today?
Re: Uk Wants To Quiz Adenuga by Purist(m): 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2007
@mrpataki

Assumption on baseless facts is the mother of foolishness in respect to your case.

Regards.

I can't believe you actually made this statement.  You just shot yourself in the foot, FOOL! grin

It's amazing how you keep spreading your ignorance and stupidity across this forum.  Olodo. grin
Re: Uk Wants To Quiz Adenuga by BigB11(m): 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2007
I can't believe you actually made this statement. You just shot yourself in the foot, FOOL!

It's amazing how you keep spreading your ignorance and stupidity across this forum. Olodo.

LMAO; my ribs hurt!
Re: Uk Wants To Quiz Adenuga by mrpataki(m): 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2007
Big B1:

@EmekaNaija:
It comes from nonfulfillment state of mind, lack of hope, and frustration of learning new language in foreign land (Netherlands)

Big B1:

Again, Mrpataki: what does the newspaper say today?

Purist:

@mrpataki

I can't believe you actually made this statement.  You just shot yourself in the foot, FOOL! grin

It's amazing how you keep spreading your ignorance and stupidity across this forum.  Olodo. grin

Congregation of intellectual retards. Stick to issues and stop attacking the person. Please I am not be blamed if you all suffer from intellectual complex or intellectual paralysis. kiss

I will no longer celebrate your ego with my response in respect to your profound stupidities.
Re: Uk Wants To Quiz Adenuga by BigB11(m): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2007
I will no longer celebrate your ego with my response in respect to your profound stupidities.
Do you have any choice?

You have no bullet, zero material and absolutely not in a position to respond.
Nothing but an odorous dirty "A" hole!
Re: Uk Wants To Quiz Adenuga by Purist(m): 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2007
mrpataki:

Congregation of intellectual retards. Stick to issues and stop attacking the person. Please I am not be blamed if you all suffer from intellectual complex or intellectual paralysis. kiss

Intellectual retards?  Talk of OXYMORON, coming from a CONFIRMED slowpoke! grin

We should stick to issues?  See who is talking!  It's now that your ignorance has been exposed that you scream blue murder about being attacked?  It's now you know that people are meant to stick to issues when discussing on a public forum?  Someone should please save me from this clown! grin
Re: Uk Wants To Quiz Adenuga by mrpataki(m): 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2007
Purist:

Intellectual retards? Talk of OXYMORON, coming from a CONFIRMED slowpoke! grin

We should stick to issues? See who is talking! It's now that your ignorance has been exposed that you scream blue murder about being attacked? It's now you know that people are meant to stick to issues when discussing on a public forum? Someone should please save me from this clown! grin

hmmmm. . . . I can see you are really demanding for my attention. Anywhere the name mrpataki pops up, aggravates your foolishness the more. cool

This is not the thread to treat your mess-ups. cool
Re: Uk Wants To Quiz Adenuga by Purist(m): 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2007
Oops! What happened to the line you typed a few minutes ago? grin

Besides, what with you and the word "aggravate"? I can't recall how many times I've seen you use that word recently. Oh, I get it. . . it's a new word you just learnt. grin
Re: Uk Wants To Quiz Adenuga by EmekaNaija(m): 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2007
My question to you is: Who is pulling who down now?

What a shallow input. So celebrating dubious people who cannot give a concise statement as to how they made their money is what you long for in Liberia?

First of all, EFCC is trying to pull him down, without charge. The same EFCC claimed they did not find anything after ransacking Adenuga's office. The same EFCC is simply harrassing the young man without charge. Adenuga has been in the UK since last year, and the Metropolitan Police couldnt invite him for questioning, why is it now he's back in Nigeria? Someone, somewhere is using the MET name to harrass people.

Secondly, not trying to be confrontational, you ,Mrpataki, are pulling Adenuga down. Why? Because of your statement quoted above. Why would you describe a man as dubious without proof. Why would you judge a man without trial? Do you know that you could be charged for libel if your identity is known? Agreed, we might not know the source of Adenuga's wealth, but that does not mean he is dubious. He could have inherited from his family. He could have executed one contract or the other.

From all i understand about theAdenuga case, EFCC should rather be probing IBB and Atiku if they feel both men have interests in Glo. But, who says having interests in a company is criminal? I do not think so. If EFCC desires, they could rather probe IBB to find his source of wealth, not harrasing Adenuga. Even if IBB has investments in Glo, Adenuga should not be harrased rather IBB should.

Did you ever watch American gangster? If you did, you'll know that it is meaningless going after petty "thieves". You go after the kingpins like Frank Lucas. In this case, go after IBB and let the man be. Nevertheless, we should commend the EFCC for finally having the courage to go after Ibori, yet whether we like it or not, a suspect remains innocent until proven guilty.
Re: Uk Wants To Quiz Adenuga by BigB11(m): 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2007
@EmekaNaija:
I do not know where you come from, but my man you've done a sensational job. You touched it all.

Mrpataki represents a groot gek doen
Re: Uk Wants To Quiz Adenuga by babeosisi: 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
another scammer
Umunne Adeboye na Oyedekpo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-militants Expose Okah; He Cloned Mend’s E-mail / Nigeria's Railway Project: Derailed Too Many Times / Some PDP Governors Support Gov. Sylva For Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.