Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Is Presidency After Gbajabiamila? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Presidency After Gbajabiamila? (720 Views)

‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him / A Failed Presidency After 6 Years! President GEJ Loses In Public Opinion Poll / Igbo Presidency After Jonathan Not Negotiable, Say Igbo Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Presidency After Gbajabiamila? by HammedSodiqq: 10:06am On Jul 26, 2012
Until now, i can say i used to be Femi Gbajabiamila's greatest fan.but recent revealations hv erroded d respect i had 4 him. It is an axiomatic fact in legal jurisprudence, that criminals plead guilty in the face of overwhelming evidence, and then look for someone to implicate. A hardened criminal hardly dies alone. FEMI GBAJABIAMILA has aptly confirmed this again. Recently, an earth shaking revelation about how he defrauded a client he was meant to protect, of about $25,000 dominated the print, electronic and social media. In a FAROUKAN style, he denied the allegation, and attempted to hoodwink people into believing that he is actually "HONOURABLE". Trust ICT, and this information age, people dug deeper and deeper, unravelling thought provoking facts. These pushed GBAJA out of his comfort zone to admit that he was actually sanctioned by Georgia Bar Disciplinary Board for ETHICAL AND PROFESSIONAL MISCONDUCT. In his word, "yes I was sanctioned by Georgia Bar Disciplinary Board due to an unfortunate ethical violation and professional misconduct". His admission, has made people losed faith in him. His constituency has been brought to disrepute, his borrowed Honourable image(of course criminals are not Honourable) striped, and the dignity and sanctity of the national assembly further relegated.
Today, the issue has taken a new twist, GBAJA has accused the presidency of being after him. Like OBJ,I just dey laf. Was the presidency there when he stole the money and ran to Nigeria? Was it the presidency that advised him to stop using his US certificate? Is it the president that stopped him from visiting the US? Just like HEMBE & FAROUK ETCdeny first and confess later, then claim presidency is after them or it was a sting operation. Them no dey change style? Nairalanders help me o!
Re: Is Presidency After Gbajabiamila? by Stallion77(f): 10:11am On Jul 26, 2012
No comment yet.
Re: Is Presidency After Gbajabiamila? by usmanyaro17: 10:23am On Jul 26, 2012
Gbajamila is a sinking man,he is looking for where to hide and scapegoat,the man is a rogue.....
Re: Is Presidency After Gbajabiamila? by jmaine: 10:31am On Jul 26, 2012
Reminds one of the wise phrase of Jesus Christ which says ====> He who is without sin . .should cast the first stone . . .

Politics is a very dicey game . . .more so at this information friendly era . . .

Gbaja, nurrin do you . .it's expected to happen to all legislathieves who seek far reaching relevance . . .The tempo will fizzle out soonest grin
Re: Is Presidency After Gbajabiamila? by MurphyT1: 10:53am On Jul 26, 2012
he is just givin excuses, and som pple will stl support him cos the hav shared the national cake together, he is guilty, he is guilty..after all he said so.

(1) (Reply)

Power Supply Hits Record 4,237 Megawatts In Nigeria,gej Is Working / Lagos Traffic Law: Okada Riders Vow Resistance / Awaiting Ondo State Gov Vs Out Going Gov Qiuz Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.