Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Mtn Pulse Goes Viral - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Mtn Pulse Goes Viral (943 Views)

Brand New Electronic Pulse Massager For SALE! N25K / What Happened To Free 10mb On Mtn Pulse? / Mtn Is A 419 In Camera Wth Mtn Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Pulse Goes Viral by Grisoft: 10:58am On Jul 26, 2012
I noticed that the popular MTN pulse has suddenly gone viral. Lots and lots of peeps are migrating to the tarrif plan thereby making it possible for friends to call each other at the cheapest rate ever of 10k/sec shocked . The amazing thing i love about this plan is the possiblity of convincing your entire family to be on it so you can all talk at 10k/sec. Right now, i have got about 17 of my peeps on it grin tongue . Etisalat, your internet speed is encouraging. Keep it up. wink
Re: Mtn Pulse Goes Viral by Ebenezerk2: 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2012
how can one migrate to mtn pulse?
Re: Mtn Pulse Goes Viral by ogunpeju01(m): 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2012
*406#
Re: Mtn Pulse Goes Viral by tivta(m): 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2012
You forgot to mention that the first minute of the day is charged at 55kobo per second.
Re: Mtn Pulse Goes Viral by Grisoft: 8:31am On Aug 15, 2012
MTN PULSE carry goooooooooooooo grin cheesy cool. But guys, is there any plan out there cheaper than MTN pulse (I really want to know) cos i combed the websites of the 3 major telecom company and I just cant seem to find any oo. So why do people say MTN is expensive. I still don't get it. I think some people just say it because others are saying it without taking time to compare tariffs. This is my humble opinion sha, i stand to be corrected. Peace out cool
Re: Mtn Pulse Goes Viral by Funkymallam(m): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2012
Grisoft: MTN PULSE carry goooooooooooooo grin cheesy cool. But guys, is there any plan out there cheaper than MTN pulse (I really want to know) cos i combed the websites of the 3 major telecom company and I just cant seem to find any oo. So why do people say MTN is expensive. I still don't get it. I think some people just say it because others are saying it without taking time to compare tariffs. This is my humble opinion sha, i stand to be corrected. Peace out cool

How much do you pay for ur pulse to other netwrk?

Check wot glo infinito and Gbam mean.
Re: Mtn Pulse Goes Viral by Grisoft: 7:29am On Aug 23, 2012
Hi Funky, you are right but not anymore. With the review of MTN pulse tariff and other tariff on that network grin, it still stands out to be the the cheapest after all. I still stand to be corrected ooooooooo.

TARIFFs Comparison

Glo infinito MTN Pulse

Glo-to-Glo 25k/sec Pulse to pulse calls 8k/sec
Glo to Other Networks 30k/sec Pulse to MTN 25k/sec
SMS(All Networks) N8 Pulse to other networks 30k/sec
Pulse to pulse sms N3 grin

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used Nokia E63 For Sale In Abuja At Affordable Price. / Mint Original Lg Lcd Tv / Htc Hd2, Desire Hd (SOLD!!!!), Htc Sensation Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.