Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Fellow Nigerians:where Do U See This Country In 10yrs Time With GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fellow Nigerians:where Do U See This Country In 10yrs Time With GEJ (1120 Views)

Nigerians Where Are This Bloody Trains,have U Ever Sighted Them? / Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda / Presidency Bans Ministers From Phone Calls During Meetings With GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Nigerians:where Do U See This Country In 10yrs Time With GEJ by Ellion(f): 11:35am On Jul 26, 2012
Hw is it gonna b dear ppl
Re: Fellow Nigerians:where Do U See This Country In 10yrs Time With GEJ by dtemidare: 11:43am On Jul 26, 2012
i see us going to the promise land if only we give GEJ a chance and be patient with him. he is not my favorite but too many things are happening all in a bid to way him down and keep him distarcted.
Re: Fellow Nigerians:where Do U See This Country In 10yrs Time With GEJ by Ellion(f): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2012
dtemidare: i see us going to the promise land if only we give GEJ a chance and be patient with him. he is not my favorite but too many things are happening all in a bid to way him down and keep him distarcted.
tnks 4 sayin ur mind
Re: Fellow Nigerians:where Do U See This Country In 10yrs Time With GEJ by nifemi01(m): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2012
In deep poo
Re: Fellow Nigerians:where Do U See This Country In 10yrs Time With GEJ by Ebukax(f): 4:40am On Sep 19, 2017
Ellion:
Hw is it gonna b dear ppl
Happy birthday to you baby, I wish u all d good things of life
Re: Fellow Nigerians:where Do U See This Country In 10yrs Time With GEJ by Nobody: 4:42am On Sep 19, 2017
dtemidare:
i see us going to the promise land if only we give GEJ a chance and be patient with him. he is not my favorite but too many things are happening all in a bid to way him down and keep him distarcted.
Boko haram will resume bombing fully if GEJ returns, and the army will suddenly become clueless.
Another 30,000 people will die within 5 years.

There was a country
Re: Fellow Nigerians:where Do U See This Country In 10yrs Time With GEJ by Crystolexy: 5:00am On Sep 19, 2017
Pray that they divide this country soon to save people from death, innocent people are dying in the hands of people called to protect us, nobody knows who is next
Re: Fellow Nigerians:where Do U See This Country In 10yrs Time With GEJ by modik(m): 5:08am On Sep 19, 2017
Blood letting and injustice on the rise.
Re: Fellow Nigerians:where Do U See This Country In 10yrs Time With GEJ by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:36am On Sep 19, 2017
With GEJ there's hope for Nigeria. But with Buhari it's doom and doom and gloom cos he's orientation is wrong...very wickedly wrong.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nigerians:where Do U See This Country In 10yrs Time With GEJ by ba7man(m): 6:49am On Sep 19, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
With GEJ there's hope for Nigeria. But with Buhari it's doom and doom and gloom cos he's orientation is wrong...very wickedly wrong.
It's only high oil prices that hid the fact that GEJ was a disaster.

I can only imagine what he would have done with the current price and his affinity to looting.
Re: Fellow Nigerians:where Do U See This Country In 10yrs Time With GEJ by nototribalist: 6:53am On Sep 19, 2017
ba7man:

I can only imagine what he would have done with the current price and his affinity to looting.
any President that still depends only on Oil like Buhari is doing,. is an old moronn. Buhari is an illiterate that shouldn't be a local government chairman sef.
Re: Fellow Nigerians:where Do U See This Country In 10yrs Time With GEJ by ba7man(m): 7:01am On Sep 19, 2017
nototribalist:
any President that still depends only on Oil like Buhari is doing is an old moronn. Buhari is an illiterate that shouldn't be a local government chairman sef.
They've all depended on oil since the 70's so that's not going to change overnight.
Re: Fellow Nigerians:where Do U See This Country In 10yrs Time With GEJ by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:08am On Sep 19, 2017
nototribalist:
any President that still depends only on Oil like Buhari is doing is an old moronn. Buhari is an illiterate that shouldn't be a local government chairman sef.
Bros...u really try for Buhari sha. For me He's only area of calling is cow herding around the sahelian deserts of Africa. Nothing more.
Re: Fellow Nigerians:where Do U See This Country In 10yrs Time With GEJ by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 19, 2017
Who is GEJ?

The guy who lacked experience on how to run a complex country like Nigeria

The guy who allowed massive looting of the highest order

The guy who who couldnt win his election and handed the country over to APC a party of deceit and lies

The guy who neglected his region while in power

The guy who couldnt implement the outcome of a National confab he spent billions to host.
Re: Fellow Nigerians:where Do U See This Country In 10yrs Time With GEJ by ChiefAsa4: 7:25am On Sep 19, 2017
GEJ was not focused,not prepared,so he could not achieve even if there for the next 29 years ,we can get there by praying for a visionary leader
Re: Fellow Nigerians:where Do U See This Country In 10yrs Time With GEJ by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:46am On Sep 19, 2017
ba7man:

go & check your fact, oil money covers just 15% of our budget.

(1) (Reply)

A 6 To 6 Curfew Has Been Declared In Okene, Kogi State. / Awolowo's Reply To Prof. Achebe In Pa Awo's Own Words (before His Death) / Will GEJ Win In 2015?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.