Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? (9210 Views)

Poll: Can you?

Yes: 86% (86 votes)
No: 14% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! / Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by sirt1(m): 9:01am On Dec 12, 2007
Can you help your partner to wash his/her clothes? If yes, why? and if no, why?

If your partner insist he/she can't help you wash your clothes, what will be your reaction?

Please, no pretence, say the truth so that we can all learn one or two things here.

Hoping to see many contributions. smiley

-- severely edited by Seun (removal of strong sexist bias) --
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by scambater(m): 9:17am On Dec 12, 2007
I don't see the big deal, if I'm doing laundry and my girlfriend has dirty cloths that need to be washed I'd do em all. It don't make me less of a man to do my girls laundry.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by moladun(f): 10:40am On Dec 12, 2007
wat r the means of fiance
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by CrazyMan(m): 10:43am On Dec 12, 2007
Am not a houseboy;

If she’s too lazy to wash them herself, she can look for someone who would do it for her.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by Seun(m): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2007
I hope you remember that she is not a house-girl either when it's your turn to ask! wink
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by CrazyMan(m): 10:53am On Dec 12, 2007
You’re right Seun, but the duty of the woman to serve the man and not the other way round.

The man would show her love, and she would show him that she cares by washing his clothes, cooking for him and so on. wink
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by Seun(m): 10:57am On Dec 12, 2007
You’re right Seun, but the duty of the woman to serve the man and not the other way round.
Bush man. cheesy Open your eyes, it's the 21st century! And we have washing machines now. cheesy
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by CrazyMan(m): 11:00am On Dec 12, 2007
Ok tell me, would you wash your Fiancés clothes?
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by Seun(m): 11:09am On Dec 12, 2007
I can't wash any clothes - not even mine. My head is too big to waste on washing. Solution: washing machine!
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by zignor(m): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2007
washing! washing!!

Na today? grin
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by CrazyMan(m): 11:21am On Dec 12, 2007
I can't wash any clothes - not even mine. My head is too big to waste on washing. Solution: washing machine!
Thanks for the solution anyway.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by sirt1(m): 11:26am On Dec 12, 2007
@Seun thanks for the editing job. But what I realy want to know is ladies view on the issue. Ladies in the house pls respond to this thread.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:27am On Dec 12, 2007
crazykid:

The man would show her love, and she would show him that she cares by washing his clothes, cooking for him and so on. wink
LMAO, grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked. your still living in the 18th century. wake up man we are in the 21st century, times have changed. wink

@topic

I see no biggie in it.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 12, 2007
Seun you were spot on

I'd love to help but oops! hand washing and cooking are both big time wasters to me oh, i hope by a few years time neither me nor my chic
would be saddled with such menial endeavors cause we'd be busy taking on the world's problems. a maid or technology will suffice, sorry grin
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 12, 2007
Seun you were spot on

I'd love to help but oops! hand washing and cooking are both big time wasters to me oh, i hope by a few years time neither me nor my chic
would be saddled with such menial endeavors cause we'd be busy taking on the world's problems. a maid or technology will suffice, sorry grin
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by ceceee(f): 11:33am On Dec 12, 2007
personally i dnt see anything wrong in washing his clothes.i think its one of those things dat are xpected of us anyway.shows we are homely.my view
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by Kubed2klin(m): 11:40am On Dec 12, 2007
There's really no ned for this discussion.

You fools?

TYhink of wasting timje on some better discussions than this,
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by sirt1(m): 11:42am On Dec 12, 2007
@ cecee thanks and keep it up. Pls help me educate ladies in the house to see it as a duty.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by phanty(f): 11:43am On Dec 12, 2007
@ CRAZYKID U SOUND SO OBSOLATE

na ur type go give woman belle after she born TEN u go still tell am say "MAMA BUKKY U NO SAY 4 MY PLACE NA ONLY AMALA OR P/YAM WE DEY EAT".
u lld still send her on God forsaken errands wit a child on her back while u re busy readin a newspaper vor playin drafts dats so , gosh
even witout d advent of washin machines m yet 2 hear u state any plausible reason y u cant help her do her laundries.
bsides aw many girlfriends ve u had? eh m sure every1 of dem ve done ur laundries at 1 time or d other can u tell me if each of them were created 4 dat same purpose (sighs)

i 4 1 aint gat any problem wit it i really dont attach 2 much impt 2 such tins but dont make it a point of duty.
i know some guys dont like such tins atleast my ex doesnt do even his own washings cos he s allergic to washin soaps nd i dont complain cos wat he cant do there he made it up in d kitchen he likes to go 2 d market and atimes do d cookin so washin his stuffs dont move me a bit.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by sirt1(m): 11:49am On Dec 12, 2007
@ kubed2klin

It really shows whom you are. A responsible and well trained person doesn't abuse other people's view, rather you contribute your own quota or at worst, you keep quiet. Try to learn from this as a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by segsmat(m): 11:59am On Dec 12, 2007
@ cecee thanks and keep it up. Please help me educate ladies in the house to see it as a duty.

Haba!!!!!!! see washing ur partner's clothes as a duty in this 21st century?

Men, i'll advice you dont engage urself in washing ur partner's clothes especially if you are female cos your are simply turning yourself into a 'fine slave'. and if u do now that u dont have a time-consuming job, remember it would really cos a lot of problems in the future when you stop doing so.

My advise? better get a laundry machine or a paid washing service.

Now, i'm not against doing the urgent washing o!!! once in a blue moon though
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by Guchis(f): 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2007
I do it for my brothers, so what stops me from doing it for my partner?
No big deal.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by tonib(f): 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2007
personally i dont have a problem washing my spouse's clothes infact it is fun i believe evry lady shld enjoy doing that once  in a while for your hubby though when it is too much you guys can wash together or use a washin machine or employ a help but really no big deal. cool and as for the guys if you truly luv ur wife it's no big deal washing for her wink
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by Okeamu1(m): 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2007
This thread should be, would you wash your wifes/husbands/girlfriends/boyfriends undies, Most people don't really take their under panties to the public washing machines although I do smiley
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by tayo4me(f): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2007
Kubed2klin:

There's really no ned for this discussion.

You fools?

TYhink of wasting timje on some better discussions than this,

It shows ur level of intelligence. Y d insult now? It would have been better if u did not conrtibute at all.

@topic
I can wash my partner's clothes, i don't think there's anything wrong in doing dat.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by emmaemma2: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2007
i don't see anything bad in that you people have to stay as one so either person can do it but not to the level of the lady underware.
probably that was the quetion he want to ask.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by Uzzyan: 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2007
There is no big deal there. i cant imagine love without u helping out.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by swetangel(f): 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2007
Well, I can wash my hubby's under wears but give a thought to his cloth

just because of other commitment; we have to eat and also care for the

kids,so I guess his clothes goes to the washman or washing machine

including mine, still got my office work to consider.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by zignor(m): 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2007
I will wash the under wear including the wearer grin grin grin
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by crazyp(f): 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2007
no big deal
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by predi(m): 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2007
i gess its becos yu pple @ crazykid dnt c anytin intrestin in chores like dis , iam not married yet and my g/f alwys comes ova to help me do stuff-she enjoys it cos i make it fun for her, we do the chores togeda and becos i luv to pla around a lot, alot of fun goes into just cookin alone. and we enjoy it, attimes she brings her stuff ova to my place and we do em togeda chasin ich oda around wit her underwears and my boxers or just havin fun while shes cookin. its fun wen yu help ich oda do chores wen yu see it dat way then yu loose d papa bomboi attitude.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2007
Of course I can wash my partner's clothes.

No reason not to, unless anyone can tell me any different, with valid reasons?

And if her underwear is included, I can hand-wash them too, and if needed, wring the water out of them with my teeth! Kapish? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) / Don't Stress Your Eyes Because You Won't See Anything" Pantless Babe Twerks Hot! / Lauren Goodger Want's You To See Her Big Bum In Skin-tight Leggings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.