Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Pay For International Webhosting Services With Naira? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pay For International Webhosting Services With Naira? (3093 Views)

Plz,what Are The Best And Cheap Webhosting Services In Nigeria / Help With Emmanuel Ekanem's Hostportfolio.com Webhosting Services / Marketing Webhosting Services Locally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay For International Webhosting Services With Naira? by Michky: 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2012
My ever-reliable nairalanders, i greet you all (expecially you the highly experienced web masters). Yes, Straight to the point. I want to host my website with any reliable international webhost like godaddy. Right now, i have no paypal, mastercard or the rest. Please guys, what should i do? Plus i dont think i can afford the time required to get any of those. Do you know of any nigerian site that does online purchase for people? Abeg guys, i need suggestions. Thanks.
Re: Pay For International Webhosting Services With Naira? by Michky: 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2012
Anybody? Will it be safe to ask any paypal owner to pay on my behalf?
Re: Pay For International Webhosting Services With Naira? by Excelboi(m): 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2012
Circuitatlantic.com or contact e-naira.com if they can help you out.
Re: Pay For International Webhosting Services With Naira? by Michky: 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2012
Excelboi: Circuitatlantic.com or contact e-naira.com if they can help you out.
Thanks bro.
Re: Pay For International Webhosting Services With Naira? by rufaai(m): 4:40am On Jul 27, 2012
Michky: My ever-reliable nairalanders, i greet you all (expecially you the highly experienced web masters). Yes, Straight to the point. I want to host my website with any reliable international webhost like godaddy. Right now, i have no paypal, mastercard or the rest. Please guys, what should i do? Plus i dont think i can afford the time required to get any of those. Do you know of any nigerian site that does online purchase for people? Abeg guys, i need suggestions. Thanks.

Why insist on foriegn webhosts when there are Nigerian hosting companies you can rely on? You can pay and get your websites activated instantly at www.gigalayer.com using our Nigerian ATM Card.
Re: Pay For International Webhosting Services With Naira? by amades(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2012
My brother don't just worry yourself about foreign host. Means of payment has always been the main problem we encounter when we want to pay for their hosting service.

Luckily you can get good webhost in Nigeria cheaper than what you are to spend to get a foreign host. Don't forget that there are also bad webhost in overseas too.In Nigeria, we have good and bad host too. All you need to do is to find a good host and host your site. I am using syskay.com . They are cheap, good and reliable.I already have two sites with them while a guy in this forum has 30 sites with them.
Re: Pay For International Webhosting Services With Naira? by miracle4(m): 9:27am On Jul 31, 2012
syskay.com as long as I'm concerned is a joke and probable "a very weak excuse for a hosting site" with their inflated prices one begin to wonder if they are hostagator grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pay For International Webhosting Services With Naira? by mastere3: 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2012
Why look far to something when you can look closer and get exactly or better one. Well just in case you change your mind or wish to take a tour, you can check out www.vbhostnet.com (Unlimited cpanel, reseller, master reseller and alpha reseller hosting solution)
Re: Pay For International Webhosting Services With Naira? by lagoshost(m): 10:29am On Aug 02, 2012
What you need is support. Why not try www.lagoshost.com
Re: Pay For International Webhosting Services With Naira? by collinsz: 10:17am On Aug 03, 2012
my brother,every one is trying in one way or the other to market his hosting site indirectly, all i have to tell you is to try different hosting platform and make sure that their services has at least 99 percent up time with ease of access and security. syskay is a good one but if still insist on foreign ones you can try 3ix.com they are the best foreign host as far as i could say.
Re: Pay For International Webhosting Services With Naira? by Decryptor(m): 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2012
@OP, you should try syskay.com they are very reliable and effective with no server downtimes. I've been using their services for about 5 years and have no single cause to complain. What ever you do...don't even try SmartWeb smartweb.com.ng they will just kill your web business for you
Re: Pay For International Webhosting Services With Naira? by mrkels(m): 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2013
Everybody head for this thread dey shake like say water dey inside their brain. Wetin una dey smoke? Abi the witch for una village dey use una picture do fan?
Una dey do like say una nor read the op question, its only excel boi that responded like someone with brains, the rest of you were just advertising your own local hosting companies . Did the op not see your services and what you have to offer before he opted for a foreign host? Mtcheeeeew
Make una go sidoon for corner jare
Mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Pay For International Webhosting Services With Naira? by dwebwalker(m): 1:27am On Mar 04, 2013
Re: Pay For International Webhosting Services With Naira? by kentochdis(m): 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
I suggest you go with www.hostketcom.com, you don't need to worry about foreign currency as all your transactions will be in Naira. Cheers as we look forward to here from you.
Re: Pay For International Webhosting Services With Naira? by felucci(m): 8:50am On Aug 23, 2014
Paypal now works in Nigeria and sites like Bluehost and Netfirms also accept Card payments from Nigeria.
Re: Pay For International Webhosting Services With Naira? by eworm: 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
There are many Nigeria companies that will even provide you better uptime, customer support on phone and you can even pay them in Naira

Some Nigeria companies even give free web hosting or free domain name, dont allow anybody to brain wash you saying foreign host are better because all Nigeria hosting companies servers are located abroad, so they are still foreign

My candid opinion

Michky:
My ever-reliable nairalanders, i greet you all (expecially you the highly experienced web masters). Yes, Straight to the point. I want to host my website with any reliable international webhost like godaddy. Right now, i have no paypal, mastercard or the rest. Please guys, what should i do? Plus i dont think i can afford the time required to get any of those. Do you know of any nigerian site that does online purchase for people? Abeg guys, i need suggestions. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Join Nairaland Forum And Make Money While Creating Topics And Posts. / Help Needed On How To Make "direct Deposit / Wire Transfer " To Nigeria. / What Ecommerce Platform Is Been Used By Jumia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.