Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love (36090 Views)

Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Amya(f): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2012
First off, let me start by saying this is a 100% true. If any one knows me on Nl, they'd know I don't make up stories.

My Dad's youngest sister is 39. she just got married last year to an AA guy she met on an online dating site. They got married here in Nigeria, so she has to be in Nigeria for 2 years before gets her green card to join him.

The guy has been to Nigeria a couple of times, but I haven't met him. He sent me a friend request on facebook, and earlier in the year, he asked my Aunty to give him my bb pin. We started chatting innocently. I call him uncle, and he calls me 'my sexy niece' he always try to chat me up every other day. After a while the communication stopped. We didn't chat for 2 months, but I could care less.

Yesterday, he went on full toasting mode. Telling me his marriage between by Aunty and him is over, and how he's always been in love with me and want's to marry me. I was trying to see reasons with him (more out of respect than anything else) why the liaison would never work, because his wife in question is my Aunt! Plus I have a bf I love.

He went on to say "Bleep tradition! Bleep family!!! I want you to be here in new york city with before the end of the year. We'll get married here and bla bla bla" It was shocking and traumatising.

I'll never be foolish enough to fall for that crap. But I may just teach him a few lessons never to mess with a naija girl (by chopping him mugu)

I really don't know whether or not to tell my Aunt about this and make it a family issue.

3 Likes

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Idowuogbo(f): 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2012
Amya, set him up. U b lasgidi finest na! Do ya ting!

2 Likes

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by madeinbiafra: 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2012
tell him to send some dollars first of all!! grin

3 Likes

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Amya(f): 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2012
grin
Idowuogbo: Amya, set him up. U b lasgidi finest na! Do ya ting!
made in biafra: tell him to send some dollars first of all!! grin

That's my plan exactly.grin grin grin
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Rocktation(f): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2012
Yeah when you're set, we could draw up a list together. He's out of his mind. And hey, wait until your aunt confirms that he wants out before telling her anything.

2 Likes

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Abeggi(m): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2012
Amya: First off, let me start by saying this is a 100% true. If any one knows me on Nl, they'd know I don't make up stories.

My Dad's youngest sister is 39. she just got married last year to an AA guy she met on an online dating site. They got married here in Nigeria, so she has to be in nigeria for 2 years before gets her green card to join him.

The guy has been to Nigeria a couple of times, but I haven't met him. He sent me a friend request on facebook, and earlier in the year, he asked my Aunty to give him my bb pin. We started chatting innocently. I call him uncle, and he calls me 'my sexy niece' he always try to chat me up every other day. After a while the communication stopped. We didn't chat fo 2 months, but I could care less.

Yesterday, he went on full toasting mode. Telling me his marriage between by Aunty and him is over, and how he's always been in L♥√ع with me and want's to marry me. I was trying to see reasons with him (more out of respect than anything else) why the liaison would never work, because his wife in question is my Aunt! Plus I have a bf I L♥√ع.
He went on to say " fuc.kk tradition! Fuc.kk family!!! I want you to be here in new york city with before the end of the year. We'll get married here and bla bla bla" It was shocking and traumatising.

I'll never be foolish enough to fall for that crap. But I may just teach him a few lessons never to mess with a naija girl (by chopping him mugu)

I really don't know whether or not to tell my Aunt about this and make it a family issue.

Despite your attempts to paint youself innocent and the victim in this matter, it is obvious to anyone astute enough, that

-you were an enabler
-you absolutely earlier on knew what he was up to, and you entertained it
- you are partly to blame for this mess.

If you must teach anyone a lesson, please start with yourself.

98 Likes

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by slimyem: 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2012
*clears throat*
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Sijo01(f): 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2012
See free food o.
If actually d marriage btw him &ur aunty is over, team up wit ur family to teach him a lession he will not forget in a hurry.

1 Like

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by blaise26abj(m): 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2012
He is trying to destroy your family. it is either something happened between your aunt and this guy that made him want to use you as a vengeance tool or he is that unscrupulous. Either way he is a bastard. Pls don't play him. if you chop him dollar before you tell your family, they will have a shadow of doubt about your true intentions. Especially your Aunt. Report him immediately. He could send you some dollars and beat u to telling your family about it.

20 Likes

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Wi3ter(m): 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2012
Amya: grin

Another classless mumu. Your aunty's life is in serious trouble and you are here thinking about cashing in ? why are Nigeria women like this for f*cksakes ?

44 Likes

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by MMM2(m): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2012
Amya

I need ur BB pin 2 undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Dondav(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2012
I've got 2 word for you @OP.... RUN (I'm sorry, I forgot the other word)

1 Like

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Amya(f): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2012
Abeg_gi:

Despite your attempts to paint youself innocent and the victim in this matter, it is obvious to anyone astute enough, that

-you were an enabler
-you absolutely earlier on knew what he was up to, and you entertained it
- you are partly to blame for this mess.

If you must teach anyone a lesson, please start with yourself.

JESUS H CHRIST!!! How on earth a♍ I an enabler? How wouls I know what he was up to? Now that's a big lie. I'm trying to paint myself as innocent, I a♍ INNOCENT! I never ever initiated a chat, and whenever we chat I'm simply polite and courteous for my aunt's sake.
I don't care about him in any way.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2012
Amya: grin

Smfh. . .

I knew there was something about you.

4 Likes

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Amya(f): 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2012
Wi3ter:

Another classless mumu. Your aunty's life is in serious trouble and you are here thinking about cashing in ? why are Nigeria women like this for f*cksakes ?

Seriously? Well, what are we classless mumus gonna do about it?

Well my Aunt's life is not in trouble, shƺ's a B.tch in her own right and he's a d.ck in his. Ideally suited or what? If there marriage is in trouble, how the hell is that my fault? If he on his own decides to send money for mƺ, I should decline abi? Abegi.

2 Likes

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by omega25red(m): 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2012
Amya: First off, let me start by saying this is a 100% true. If any one knows me on Nl, they'd know I don't make up stories.

But I may just teach him a few lessons never to mess with a naija girl (by chopping him mugu)

you are something else. you dont know if you should tell your aunt and you want to chop him mugu damn i feel sorry for you and all the hungry hyenas advicing you.

you first priority should be your family member. i cant beleive you would even consider not telling and sit there watching your aunt pack her bags while knowing that the man is wrong for her smh.

9 Likes

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Beync(f): 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2012
u need to talk with ur aunty to know the state of their marriage. even if the di*ck head will be set up, it will be between u and ur aunty to keep her at the safe conner
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by maclatunji: 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2012
Amya:

JESUS H CHRIST!!! How on earth a♍ I an enabler? How wouls I know what he was up to? Now that's a big lie. I'm trying to paint myself as innocent, I a♍ INNOCENT! I never ever initiated a chat, and whenever we chat I'm simply polite and courteous for my aunt's sake.
I don't care about him in any way.

Collecting money from him is only a level lower than cheating on your aunt in the hierarchy of wrongs you could do to her.

Isn't that painfully obvious to you?

10 Likes

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by tobechi74: 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2012
slimyem: *clears throat*

gives her tomtom

6 Likes

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by ronkebp(f): 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2012
Hmmmm!!!!!!
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Wi3ter(m): 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2012
Amya:

Seriously? Well, what are we classless mumus gonna do about it?

Well my Aunt's life is not in trouble, shƺ's a B.tch in her own right and he's a d.ck in his. Ideally suited or what? If there marriage is in trouble, how the hell is that my fault? If he on his own decides to send money for mƺ, I should decline abi? Abegi.

Bingo! You see a poster above mentioned that you were an enabler and with your sebsequent posts inluding this one your true behaviour is coming out.

I was wondering why you would be engaging in sending text with your aunty's husband and why he would be referring to you as his sexy niece. Which uncle does that? And which girl, especially nigerian girls that their eyes are soooooooooooo open, will not know where this guy was heading when he was describing you as sexy ? Which other uncle of yours do you also text ? Or is it just this one because he is in " AA" ? Longthroat you have no shame. And I cannot beleive that all this while that you were sexting this guy that he never sent you any money or gifts. Like a true niger girl, you play the fool when it suits you and then miraculously stop it and open your eyes when it no longer suits you. When you tell your anty make sure you also give her the copies of all the text you exchange with this dude. Your aunty is now a b*tch after you have collected and then ruined her relationship eh ?

26 Likes

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by afrobaby(f): 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2012
As odd as this may sound, my dear, you dont need his money, asking him for money at the expense of your aunt's marriage is even worse than cheating on her, I remember back then while I was still looking for job, a boyfriend of my sister, who haens to be a aptain usually gives me money every now and then, then when I started noticing some strange and suspicious moves, I stopped collecting money from him, it was then he realised I cant be bought, collecting money from someone who is already a part of ur famil(by marriage) is tellin him WE CAN DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY IN MY FAMILY, hope you have a copy of the chat, keep it, show it to an educated and matured person in your family, and if you are able to confirm he is actually planning a divorce with ur aunt, then tell her,
just my one kobo o, we still dey spend kobo for naija?

7 Likes

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by ronkebp(f): 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2012
@ Poster, just sleep with your aunty's husband already and save the both of you the headaches of this text you are sending each other....if he did not see you as that "type", he would not be texting or harrassing you.

22 Likes

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Idowuogbo(f): 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2012
ronkebp: @ Poster, just sleep with your aunty's husband already and save the both of you the headaches of this text you are sending each other....if he did not see you as that "type", he would not be texting or harrassing you.
Kai! Ronkeeeeeee!!!!

Loolzzzz...
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by leunamme93(m): 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2012
run-away or u live with it for the rest of ur life.

1 Like

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2012
ronkebp: @ Poster, just sleep with your aunty's husband already and save the both of you the headaches of this text you are sending each other....if he did not see you as that "type", he would not be texting or harrassing you.
The emboldened comment just won gold at the Olympics. . .

19 Likes

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by slimyem: 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2012
tobechi74:

gives her tomtom
thank you joor!
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Idowuogbo(f): 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2012
sexkillz:
The emboldened comment just won gold at the Olympics. . .
Am telling u! She killed it. grin

5 Likes

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by deshclones(m): 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2012
sexkillz:
Smfh. . .

I knew there was something about you.

Mr killz aka woman defender...you see the kind of girls we have in this country..tomorrow you will pick fight with any reasonable guy like me that denigrate nigerian girls...can you imagine how these girls think??..am speechless indeed..some dude broke your aunty's heart,used her,disgraced and dumped her and you are here thinking of how to fleece him of a few dollars and possibly some electronic gadgets..geeeeeeeeeeeeez...........do you have brains atall or your skull is filled with just water??..

A guy that wants to sleep with a girl does not give a hoot about how much he spends..so long as he finally gets in between her legs...moreover i smell revenge here..the guy sure wants to spite your aunty..such a shame you are falling into his trap...smh for all the girls that supoorted this naive greedy girl...

4 Likes

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Princeparix(m): 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2012
Wi3ter:

for christ sake miss, u wan become insurance company;pls nd pls '2 bushy heads are involve hia'.
Mind u miss>dat dude is on nairaland.lol
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Wi3ter(m): 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2012
Princeparix: for christ sake miss, u wan become insurance company;pls nd pls '2 bushy heads are involve hia'.
Mind u miss>dat dude is on nairaland.lol

Dude sleep off the booze and come back and interprete what you have written for this makes no sense.

4 Likes

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Idowuogbo(f): 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2012
deshclones:

Mr killz aka woman defender...you see the kind of girls we have in this country..tomorrow you will pick fight with any reasonable guy like me that denigrate nigerian girls...can you imagine how these girls think??..am speechless indeed..some dude broke your aunty's heart,used her,disgraced and dumped her and you are here thinking of how to fleece him of a few dollars and possibly some electronic gadgets..geeeeeeeeeeeeez...........do you have brains atall or your skull is filled with just water??..

A guy that wants to sleep with a girl does not give a hoot about how much he spends..so long as he finally gets in between her legs...moreover i smell revenge here..the guy sure wants to spite your aunty..such a shame you are falling into his trap...smh for all the girls that supoorted this naive greedy girl...
Ur mentality is seriously fuckedddddd! A Nigerian gal not all o! Makes a decision to rip her aunts husy, u come crying about girls in the country.Just listen to yourself spew bullshitt,so in order words, a gal from let say Columbia couldn't possibly carryout d same mission? Ur case is just sad! Sad! Sad!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How To Stop Your Man From Cheating / Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) / African Lady And Her Older Oyinbo Husband Loved Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.