Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution (19457 Views)

Defection To APC Won’t Stop Prosecution Of Corrupt Politicians –presidency / Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown / Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by nijanigga: 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2012
Pastor Tunde Bakare is very right,GEJ plan to bankrupt Nigeria.This guy who deceived Nigerians by telling us he had no shoes,is directly or indirectly sending many to thier early grave ,will soon face the music.There will be an election before 2015.I concord with PTB,this govt is too dirty and will be wiped out.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by jmaine: 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2012
nijanigga: Pastor Tunde Bakare is very right,GEJ plan to bankrupt Nigeria.This guy who deceived Nigerians by telling us he had no shoes,is directly or indirectly sending many to thier early grave ,will soon face the music.[size=14pt]There will be an election before 2015.I concord with PTB[/size],this govt is too dirty and will be wiped out.

Your malaria inspired dream and wish is useless

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by najoke: 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2012
Beaf
The President has no stain, so the sooner they carry out their impotent "threats," the better.[/b:

Guy,the above statement is why I always ask if u r normal at all
...u keep and always paint ur boss as a saint who has never done anything wrong,you make him look like a pope..u describe him as if he is God,na wah o

Amyways,we r patiently waiting to see who will go to jail(If any) for this fuel subsidy scandal

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Beaf: 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2012
Those who have problems with the prosecutions are ACN folk.
They were shocked to see Bamangar Tukurs son in court, but his offense is minute compared to the likes of Oando who import more than 40% of our PMS and are implicated in the scam. Unlike with Farouks fake list, Oando and other big importers are implicated this time.
The arraigning of Bamangar Tukurs son should tell the World that no one is too big. If Tinubu will go down or feel pressure, so what?

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Everest9(m): 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2012
na them sabi

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Beaf: 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2012
na_joke:

Guy,the above statement is why I always ask if u r normal at all
...u keep and always paint ur boss as a saint who has never done anything wrong,you make him look like a pope..u describe him as if he is God,na wah o

Amyways,we r patiently waiting to see who will go to jail(If any) for this fuel subsidy scandal

You people just keep making noise.

Firstly, GEJ is not my boss, please face the topic. I detest dishonest people who try to label others instead of marshalling their own points (quite clearly, you had none).
Secondly, why don't you protest that those people carry out their threat? Of course, GEJ is not a god or a man without fault, but if you know GEJ's stain, why not publish it in the press?

Going around the place spreading rumours and talking carelessly is not a good sign, bro.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Super1759: 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2012
nijanigga: Pastor Tunde Bakare is very right,GEJ plan to bankrupt Nigeria.This guy who deceived Nigerians by telling us he had no shoes,is directly or indirectly sending many to thier early grave ,will soon face the music.There will be an election before 2015.I concord with PTB,this govt is too dirty and will be wiped out.
I think psychiatric hospitals are free home for people like you

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by najoke: 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2012
Beaf:

Firstly, GEJ is not my boss, please face the topic. I detest dishonest people who try to label others instead of marshalling their own points (quite clearly, you had none).
Secondly, why don't you protest that those people carry out their threat? Of course, GEJ is not a god or a man without fault, but if you know GEJ's stain, why not publish it in the press?

Going around the place spreading rumours and talking carelessly is not a good sign, bro.

Let me answer ur dumbas$ b4 I go to bed
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by najoke: 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2012
Beaf:

1.see kettle calling pot black
2.Bros there is no smoke without fire and moreover why shld I,I am not a member of the 40 laptop crew grin
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by nijanigga: 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2012
Super1759: I think psychiatric hospitals are free home for people like you
You need more psychiatric than I do, DIMWIT.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by nijanigga: 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2012
jmaine:

Your malaria inspired dream and wish is useless
You sound more of a lackey and a dimwit.If you don't see the looting in GEJ.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by jmaine: 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2012
nijanigga:
You sound more of a lackey and a dimwit.If you don't see the looting in GEJ.

Go and cure your malaria dude, cos only an ediot will hinge his hope on nothing . . .Election before 2015 indeed . . .Keep having foolish and hopeless desires

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Beaf: 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2012
na_joke:

1.see kettle calling pot black
2.Bros there is no smoke without fire and moreover why shld I,I am not a member of the 40 laptop crew grin

I now see why you do not know how to edit your posts; your IQ is too damn low! grin

Only a child or stup!d adult makes accusations they cannot substantiate. "There is no smoke without fire?" So rumours in Nigeria are true? Sorry bro, but you are really daft.
You would be best discussing with meat sellers and sundry rat catchers at iya Bintans akara and ogi roadside spot.

Sleep well.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by nijanigga: 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2012
jmaine:

Go and cure your malaria dude, cos only an ediot will hinge his hope on nothing . . .Election before 2015 indeed . . .Keep having foolish and hopeless desires
This is the education GEJ has offered you,to the extent that you can't spell correctly.A waste to mankind.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by samkoro: 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2012
Pataki:
Sir Madness,

Wetin, why are you crying more than the bereaved or the affected party? You bunch of Yahoo-Yahoo rascals employed by Reuben Abati's office are nothing but comedians (that's me being mild on a good sunny evening). cheesy You lot need to learn how to deal with issues on this forum rather than attacking my IMPORTANT personality. You certified internet nuisance. cheesy

OK, let me address your idiotic seriatim for a minute.
M

1. GEJ is not smarter than me intellectually, he has never been, and rather fortunately, his (President Retardeen) IQ would continually be at constant value to my shoe size! In respect to corruption, yes I maintain, he is the King Kong of corruption. I salute him in respect to that.

2. Progress you said? What progress?? A progress wherein the Attorney General is not even showing cooperation with this bogus court case? Do you bunch of ignorant gnats think all Nigerians reason like you bunch of Retardeen's arselickers? I have told you lot, and will keep maintaining it, Retardeen is fortunate to be presiding over a bunch of people blinded by religion and tribal sentiments. In much sane climates, the fool of a president would be in chains for all the atrocities showered so far on this country within just two years of his administration. You demented bum! angry

3. Blistering barnacles! What the efff do you mean by 'frustrated ingrate'? Are you confusing me with one of you lot seated in Ruben Abati's office? Retardeen has done me no favor. Oh - my pardon! He has actually! His arrogant inanity and crass idiotic policies has opened up further areas of international research work for my paper. But nevertheless, a retardeen as the president is forever doomed as a retardeen. Afterall, a fool at 40 is forever subjected to his eternal foolishness. cheesy

4. I respect people who treat my country and its citizens with respect. Not a retardeen who wears 'bling bling' smiling like a retarded goat on tv whenever a disaster occurs in the nation. Not a retardeen who consumes one billion naira worth of food and ask Nigerians to continue keep suffering while government workers are not being paid. I would respect a retardeen who leads by the right actions, rather than keep repeating the same idiotic rhetoric to its citizens. Let Retardeen act like a leader, like a man, and he would accordingly get my respect. If you do not like my post, ask him to resign!

5. I choose not to respond this.

6. Insults to ones parent is not my inkling. And I would not descend to your fetid level to denigrate your faceless parent. However should your father also exude these bunch of rancid idiotic thinking as yours displayed here, I would not show leniency to him nor you. You despicable dunderhead. cheesy

So back to the subject of discourse, if Retardeen has nothing to hide, why would these suspects be directing words at him? Sit down and intelligently give me a response if you can.

He is far far smarter than you because he achieved a lot despite having no shoes while you are still a school boy with no achievement despite you big shoe size.
If your IQ is as high as you claim,you should have patented an invention or lead a worldwide ideology.But here you are, still in school with oversized shoes with tattered and worn out soles.

If you have IQ at all,u should have applauded the prosecutions before criticising the outcome.little brain !!

You said you are a VIP but I doubt it cos I smell ur mental poverty on my screen.

Your father did not bring you up in the way of respect that's why you gave him the name RETARDEN.Now you are out of home in ur schoolboy dormitory or hostel typing the retarden you call ur dad at home on a borrowed laptop.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by jmaine: 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2012
nijanigga:
This is the education GEJ has offered you,to the extent that you can't spell correctly.A waste to mankind.

Keep harboring wasteful and hopeless desires . . .it's what the mentally impaired have as souvenirs, reminding sane people of their humanity
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by nijanigga: 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2012
jmaine:

Keep harboring wasteful and hopeless desires . . .it's what the mentally impaired have as souvenirs, reminding sane people of their humanity
Oh, ok, this is what you learnt from GEJ, Good job and how much were you paid,dastard?
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by jmaine: 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2012
nijanigga:
Oh, ok, this is what you learnt from GEJ, Good job and how much were you paid,dastard?

Paid just enough to show you how mentally deprived and unbalanced you are . .You got a problem with someone getting paid to expose your impressive and outstanding stvpidity grin

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by ballabriggs: 11:53pm On Jul 26, 2012
Okokobioko!!! So na so this people use share this money?

Na waoh this cassava squad is evil!!!

Say no to cassava bread today.

So na this money Orubebe dey use oppress for pitakwa?
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 26, 2012
NIGERIA - Good People, Great Nation. There are surely characteristics of a great nation that wants to be among 20 largest economies by 2020. Lol, in fact Lmao
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by nagoma(m): 11:56pm On Jul 26, 2012
reindeer: GEJ? grin
The man is becoming more and more of a joke every passing day.
Seriously he makes it hard for those trying hard to defend him. That leaves only those proffiting from corruption and those for whom the gap between reality and falsehood is non existent.
GEJ, the king of corruption.

Turai is having the last laff. She would have been a better president by far.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by taharqa: 11:59pm On Jul 26, 2012
I just hv a simple questn to ask plz dat will help myself nd oda reasonable persons to see tru all d shenanigans: if GEJ was d chief benefactor of d Subsidy Payment Scheme, hw come he wantd to remove d subsidy 4rm d start, even b4 last yr's electn, nd went ahead to remove it just few months into his tenure, in d face of very powerful nd determind opposition(includin myself) nd against d advice of sm of his political advicers; putting his presidency nd d considerable goodwill he enjoyd den on d line(a substantial part he actuali lost as a result) cos of his determinatn to remove subsidy.why wud smone who was d main beneficiary of a scheme go tru all dat trouble to fight dat scheme
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by taharqa: 12:05am On Jul 27, 2012
2nd questn, u guys shld pardon me plz, i just want to kw: wasn't d NOICE,on NL nd oda forums, bout d allegatn dat GEJ will NEVER prosecute d oil thiefs(i mean sm ppl vowed wit dier lives); now dat d prosecutn has startd(they were finali arraignd tday) d new STORY nd Noice has changd?

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by jmaine: 12:10am On Jul 27, 2012
taharqa: 2nd questn, u guys shld pardon me plz, i just want to kw: wasn't d NOICE,on NL nd oda forums, bout d allegatn dat GEJ will NEVER prosecute d oil thiefs(i mean sm ppl vowed wit dier lives); now dat d prosecutn has startd(they were finali arraignd tday) d new STORY nd Noice has changd?

Are you suprised . . . They are all double faced individuals with no shame . . .

They are mundanely attracted to negative events, lies, unsubstantiated rumours e.t.c . . .cos it gives them their much needed daily orgasssms
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by dedeike: 1:15am On Jul 27, 2012
These idiots led by Kobojunkie and Gbawe have no shame. If they had some sort of shame, they would have appeared on this forum to apologise to this enlightened audience and beg for forgiveness for lying blantantly against Jonathan. They would have been penitent and remorseful over the failed blackmail they launched against Jonathan, Diezani and AIG IMOUKHEDE .

It was in this forum that these shameless people said all sorts of rubbish about Jonathan's resolve to fight corruption.
When he sought to close the window of corruption by removing subsidy. They cried foul and said that he lacked the balls to confront the cabal.
When he set up a panel to investigate the oil cabal. They said it was bound to fail as GEJ never meant to see anything work.
When AIG submitted his report, they came up with all manner of propaganda against Jonathan that he wanted to compromise the probe. They went the extra mile to label AIG a member of the cabal.
When Jonathan set up a review committee to look into the report, they said it was another plot to delay justice and shield the cabal from prosecution. Some alleged that It was part of a plan to water down the report.
When the report finally came out indicting more 45 names than FACROOK, they said there was nothing to celebrate until one person indicted is prosecuted.
Now that the prosecution has started, the story has changed.
Shamefully, they have gone to Sahara SHOPRITE of lies to concrort another defence for the accused person.
My question to kobojunkie and others, who are now lawyers to the arraigned cabal is, What has GEJ's election got to do with criminal charges in court?
How does the issue of sponsorship relate with the plea of guilty or not guilty to the age long looting of our oil in the guise of subsidy?

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 27, 2012
pimps:
Am not surprise u must be a follower of. One of this miracle worker like T.B joshua pastor chris n d likes. ode
Hey,do you know who you are talking/typing to?That is Beaf for GEJ's sake.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 27, 2012
pimps:
Am not surprise u must be a follower of. One of this miracle worker like T.B joshua pastor chris n d likes. ode
Hey,do you know who you are talking/typing to?That is Beaf for GEJ's sake.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Kobojunkie: 1:25am On Jul 27, 2012
taharqa: I just hv a simple questn to ask plz dat will help myself nd oda reasonable persons to see tru all d shenanigans: if GEJ was d chief benefactor of d Subsidy Payment Scheme, hw come he wantd to remove d subsidy 4rm d start, even b4 last yr's electn, nd went ahead to remove it just few months into his tenure, in d face of very powerful nd determind opposition(includin myself) nd against d advice of sm of his political advicers; putting his presidency nd d considerable goodwill he enjoyd den on d line(a substantial part he actuali lost as a result) cos of his determinatn to remove subsidy.why wud smone who was d main beneficiary of a scheme go tru all dat trouble to fight dat scheme

Not to jump in the middle of your squabble with whomever it is you are throwing this out to but technically, there is still no proof that removing subsidy would have reduced level of corruption. On paper, that argument would make sense but reality is, even though the nation spent about a month this year(2012) paying full price at the pumps, and about the last 6 months paying(we are still in July here) the new Naira 97 price, according to Iweala, the fact is the Nation has racked up a bill even greater than it did before the removal.

So, yeah, no evidence that subsidy removal would have been the cure all that we were told it would be,yet and no assurances that an increase will be to the benefit of Nigerians still. For instance Nigerians were promised that the PALLIATIVE MEASURES would be of great benefit to them. So far, all we do is read stories of SURE-P helping what could amount to FANTHOMS since we don't seem to know where these beneficiaries of SURE-P live, who they are and how they benefited from it.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 27, 2012
dedeike: These idiots led by Kobojunkie and Gbawe have no shame. If they had some sort of shame, they would have appeared on this forum to apologise to this enlightened audience and beg for forgiveness for lying blantantly against Jonathan. They would have been penitent and remorseful over the failed blackmail they launched against Jonathan, Diezani and AIG IMOUKHEDE .

It was in this forum that these shameless people said all sorts of rubbish about Jonathan's resolve to fight corruption.
When he sought to close the window of corruption by removing subsidy. They cried foul and said that he lacked the balls to confront the cabal.
When he set up a panel to investigate the oil cabal. They said it was bound to fail as GEJ never meant to see anything work.
When AIG submitted his report, they came up with all manner of propaganda against Jonathan that he wanted to compromise the probe. They went the extra mile to label AIG a member of the cabal.
When Jonathan set up a review committee to look into the report, they said it was another plot to delay justice and shield the cabal from prosecution. Some alleged that It was part of a plan to water down the report.
When the report finally came out indicting more 45 names than FACROOK, they said there was nothing to celebrate until one person indicted is prosecuted.
Shamefully, they have gone to Sahara SHOPRITE of lies to concrort another defence for the accused person.
My question to kobojunkie and others, who are now lawyers to the arraigned cabal is, What has GEJ's election got to do with criminal charges in court?
How does the issue of sponsorship relate with the plea of guilty or not guilty to the age long looting of our oil in the guise of subsidy?
Are you okay?
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by ubandire(m): 1:41am On Jul 27, 2012
dedeike: These idiots led by Kobojunkie and Gbawe have no shame. If they had some sort of shame, they would have appeared on this forum to apologise to this enlightened audience and beg for forgiveness for lying blantantly against Jonathan. They would have been penitent and remorseful over the failed blackmail they launched against Jonathan, Diezani and AIG IMOUKHEDE .

grin Bros, I don tire for their fake rumors. Saharareporters are just so predictable. Fake people!
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Beaf: 1:42am On Jul 27, 2012
taharqa: 2nd questn, u guys shld pardon me plz, i just want to kw: wasn't d NOICE,on NL nd oda forums, bout d allegatn dat GEJ will NEVER prosecute d oil thiefs(i mean sm ppl vowed wit dier lives); now dat d prosecutn has startd(they were finali arraignd tday) d new STORY nd Noice has changd?

Dude, that is how you know people without morals.

When a political party is led by a drug baron and forger like Tinubu, there is precious little in way of morality to be expected from his party members.
Its like they do not realise that they would be more convincing if they were just a little civilised.

We expect a million different stories from that lot.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Beaf: 1:53am On Jul 27, 2012
I'm just wondering, if these opposition folk don't spread lies and rumours will they die?
The level of desperation is shocking.

Mystery!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts / Buhari Appoints Enikanolaiye As Permanent Secretary And Redeploys 9 / We Won’t Have President Who Can’t Go To America – Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.