Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs (23892 Views)

El-Rufai Sidelined In Selection Of Kaduna Ministerial Nominee - Sahara Reporters / Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi / Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by jmaine: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2012
chucky234: With GEJ poor decisions and semi-illiterate utterances its almost impossible for anyone to defend him,not even 100 Abati can defend GEJ with a straight face.

Beaf,Gbawe,Jmaine and Billyonaire were like bulldogs in defence of GEJ but has run into hiding since he started dishing out those silly utterances of his,can't even remember the last time Beaf come to his defence while Billyonaire has since lost his amour and now resort to Fresh Air (in green).
A man with questionable character will always find someone to shield him from the wrath of the masses,GEJ should look inward and make amends.

If you allow Gbawe see him name there cheesy . .

Meanwhile dude, you are noticed . . .Now go back to bed cos you are obviously not fully awake and sensitive . . .
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 27, 2012
alaoeri: Reuben have lost his job what 'll now happen to the 40men laptops crew?
u shld be smarter than dis, reuben didn't lose his job, GEJ hired okupe to complement reuben on the attack side, reuben's too classy to insult GEJ opponents, okupe will do that, lai mohammed and rotimi fashakin get ready o, let d games begin
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by mikeywise(m): 11:28am On Jul 27, 2012
D-Explorer:

Where u see James? Wipe ur screen dude and wake up to know that there're still unbiased Nigerians that sees everything positive in this long-term progress of GEJ.
abeg answer my kwesion na. grin
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by Yinkay: 11:33am On Jul 27, 2012
Every absurdy always has a champion, Doyin Okugbe Okupe is the latest champion.[s][/s]

Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by jmaine: 11:34am On Jul 27, 2012
Disagreeing with Dame P appointment as a perm sec, doesn't in any way erode any robust support we have for GEJ. Moreso, against the errant and hateful cynic species we have on nairaland
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by deols(f): 11:35am On Jul 27, 2012
a quick scroll on NL nd d presidency might get the perfect SSA.

I'd prefer a younger person 2 ds too often recycled old men

1 Like

Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by DExplorer1: 11:37am On Jul 27, 2012
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by DExplorer1: 11:43am On Jul 27, 2012
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by chucky234(m): 11:47am On Jul 27, 2012
Super1759: please your new psychiatric home is ready.oya go and sleep
Who be dis mumu wey need deliverance for Cele headquarters nah
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by chucky234(m): 11:49am On Jul 27, 2012
jmaine:

If you allow Gbawe see him name there cheesy . .

Meanwhile dude, you are noticed . . .Now go back to bed cos you are obviously not fully awake and sensitive . . .
Can't stop laughing...GEJ ball boys on parade
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by pssword: 11:59am On Jul 27, 2012
There is only so much a press officer can do to stem a constant barrage of ill advised decisions from the presidency.
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by sonickay(m): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]Pls to whom it may strictly concern:
i m a student and i like d idea of dis 40 man laptop crew. I advise dat it shud be increasd to 60man laptop crew cos it is unjust to castigate and ''murder'' govt officials. D bottom line is employ me to be among d 40-60man laptop crew. U will see wonders n dis people wil stop BEAFING me!!!or shud i BEAF dem now, IFIHEARAM?
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by ypzilanti: 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2012
Wearing my white pant, smoking igbo and dancing to afro beat music:

'Soja go Soja Come Soja go Soja come'.
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by ypzilanti: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2012
sonickay: [color=#006600][/color]Pls to whom it may strictly concern:
i m a student and i like d idea of dis 40 man laptop crew. I advise dat it shud be increasd to 60man laptop crew cos it is unjust to castigate and ''murder'' govt officials. D bottom line is employ me to be among d 40-60man laptop crew. U will see wonders n dis people wil stop BEAFING me!!!or shud i BEAF dem now, IFIHEARAM?

Good marketing...you are about to recieve a mail in your inbox. grin
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by HammedSodiqq: 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2012
Nigerians cry that they are not involved in decision making, they seek to know what the Govt intends to do and how it intends to achieve its policies and programmes. Now, GEJ has appointed an SSA on public matters, we are still complaining. What then is the remedy? If u were in his shoes what would u have done?
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by Blofeld(m): 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2012
Billyonaire: Sahara or is it Kilimanjaro Reporters. I am fvcking tired of reading cat and bull stories from you.
was doyin hired or not?
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by Stallion77(f): 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2012
HammedSodiqq: Nigerians cry that they are not involved in decision making, they seek to know what the Govt intends to do and how it intends to achieve its policies and programmes. Now, GEJ has appointed an SSA on public matters, we are still complaining. What then is the remedy? If u were in his shoes what would u have done?

Simple!!! I would buy another shoe!
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by ypzilanti: 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2012
@chuky234 has noticed too.

40 MAN LAP TOP LEADERS AND THEIR TACTICS WHEN RATIONAL ARGUMENT CANNOT EXPLAIN ANOTHER CLUELESS ACTION BY GEJ.

Billionaire: Shout Fresh Air till infinitum

Beaf: Abuse your father and mother.

Ifihearam: Shout GEJ is President and you cannot do anything about it!

Dedeike: Attempt to rationalize the unrationalizable. Gives up and abuses your father and mother.

2 Likes

Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2012
chucky234: With GEJ poor decisions and semi-illiterate utterances its almost impossible for anyone to defend him,not even 100 Abati can defend GEJ with a straight face.

Beaf,Gbawe,Jmaine and Billyonaire were like bulldogs in defence of GEJ but has run into hiding since he started dishing out those silly utterances of his,can't even remember the last time Beaf come to his defence while Billyonaire has since lost his amour and now resort to Fresh Air (in green).
A man with questionable character will always find someone to shield him from the wrath of the masses,GEJ should look inward and make amends.

Edited grin grin
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by Blofeld(m): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2012
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by DExplorer1: 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2012
sonickay: [color=#006600][/color]Pls to whom it may strictly concern:
and you believed those clueless people?

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by Blofeld(m): 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2012
ypzilanti: Wearing my white pant, smoking igbo/ drinking monkeytail and dancing to afro beat music:

'Soja go Soja Come Soja go Soja come'.
Laff Wan Kill Me Die !!!!
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by Pergrace: 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2012
Dhelake: 40man laptop squard ... Also to be overhauled

Pls,who are the 40 MAN LAPTOP SQUAD?
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by livapul86(m): 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2012
If this report is indeed True, then it gives Credence to my belief that Patience Jonathan actually Runs this administration. Consider for a second the Impunity she wields in going after her desires, then you would all realise that our Criticisms and vituperations should be targeted at Mrs Jonathan as the husband is Clearly Not in Charge.
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by DExplorer1: 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2012
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by monami2abd: 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2012
ypzilanti: @chuky234 has noticed too.

40 MAN LAP TOP LEADERS AND THEIR TACTICS WHEN RATIONAL ARGUMENT CANNOT EXPLAIN ANOTHER CLUELESS ACTION BY GEJ.

Billionaire: Shout Fresh Air till infinitum

Beaf: Abuse your father and mother.

Ifihearam: Shout GEJ is President and you cannot do anything about it!

Dedeike: Attempt to rationalize the unrationalizable. Gives up and abuses your father and mother.

You hit the nail right on the head. Soon we'll put a face on these usernames and then there'll be nowhere for them to hide...... A day less to judgment day for the 40 man laptop thieves.....
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by Biggyd2: 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2012
PATIENCE... 2015. grin

So has Ruby run out of lies? What will be his job description now? Someone should advise him that he can't come back to write rubbish in any newspaper aganist the government that he has dutifully served. We, the "masses" have declared him persona non grata.
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2012
The best image maker is good performance, good behavior and transparent accountability.

How on earth do you want to justify a First lady accepting a paid position in absentia? It's unprecedented. It's untenable for a government that's supposed to be fighting corruption. How do you justify or deny the soundness of the fact that the First Lady is on a shameful land grabbing with her predecessor? How do you justify the purchase of about 200cars for an event that will not last more than a week? Who is paying for these cars? How on earth do you want to defend a government with stories of scandals springing up on weekly basis?

People know the competence of your spokesman if something terrible is happening, if your performance execrable and when you make more bad move than good ones.

The first family should lead by example.

3 Likes

Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by MahatmaGhandi: 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2012
bayooooooo: The best image maker is good performance, good behavior and transparent accountability.

How on earth do you want to justify a First lady accepting a paid position in absentia? It's unprecedented. It's untenable for a government that's supposed to be fighting corruption. How do you justify or deny the soundness of the fact that the First Lady is on a shameful land grabbing with her predecessor? How do you justify the purchase of about 200cars for an event that will not last more than a week? Who is paying for these cars? How on earth do you want to defend a government with stories of scandals springing up on weekly basis?

People know the competence of your spokesman if something terrible is happening, if your performance execrable and when you make more bad move than good ones.

The first family should lead by example.

I read that a private company is responsible for providing the cars though I think is some sort of sponsorship or so,I no know sha,about the hiring and firing I tow your line GEJ should just give us good roads,electricity and free education and watch nigerians defend and publicise him,I thought he would have learnt from oshiomole but from what am reading this dude is not gonna give his propaganda of lies anytime soon
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by Chubhie: 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2012
I honestly feel for madam Jonathan alas she is also human after all. Can imagine she never knew the heat gonna be this ferocious.

How i wished she could show more of such emotions when she sees all em principalities and powers that be looting our collective commonwealth.

Ma'am tis not how much you have or presently distributing to people that already has but what lasting legacy you leave in the sands of time that counts.

On the issue of getting new attack dogs, it seems to me this ship is destined to sink dramatic is not done. light up the nation Mr president and fix the roads and i
bet you have free 150 laptop squad.
Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by blackbeau1(f): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2012
Ouch!Ruby, I bet that hurts.after selling your soul to the devil? You must be wishing that you could turn back the hands of time to that moment when you accepted the position so you could reject it.

1 Like

Re: Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs by dedeike: 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2012
I know that so many of you are so obsessed with blackmailing this government so no matter the efforts to tell you the truth, it will not deter you from embracing falsehood.
It has been said time and time again that no cars were bought but some idiots will continue to hold unto the falsehood as marketed by the Sahara SHOPRITE of lies.
It's more ridiculous that otherwise educated men still fall for the dumbest and lamest story being spread around.
I didn't even bother to read further when I saw in that useless publication that 120 other exotic cars including Hinda and Toyota were purchased from coscharis.
Even a toddler knows that coscharis deals more with BMW and German cars. And if govt is to buy exotic Honda or Toyota cars, they will surely go to Honda place or Toyota.
So I wasn't surprised the next day when govt came out with a strong denial. I always knew the report was fake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rabe Abubakar, Spokesperson Of The Defence Headquarters / Discos Now Distributing Darkness To Nigerians – Senator Sani Blasts Fashola / IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.