Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Disturbing Video Of 9 Year Old Boy Attacking Toddlers At Daycare - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Disturbing Video Of 9 Year Old Boy Attacking Toddlers At Daycare (3319 Views)

Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti / Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) / Paid Live-in Nannies Vs Professional Daycare, Which Is Better For Babies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disturbing Video Of 9 Year Old Boy Attacking Toddlers At Daycare by r231(m): 3:24am On Jul 27, 2012
Disturbing video from a Mississippi day care center shows a 9-year-old boy beating several much younger children, including an 11-month-old, whom he punches and bites.

The frightening footage, taken at the Kiddie City Child Care Center in Vicksburg, shows the bully attacking the baby and then patting the boy on the back as it cries and adults come in to check on them. Throughout the video, the child can be seen waiting until day care workers aren’t looking to launch another attack.

In another instance, the 9-year-old drop kicks a young girl to the floor while a day care worker is standing just a few feet away looking out the window. Minutes later, the boy picks up the girl and kicks her directly in the chest, knocking her to the ground.

The boy appeared before a judge in youth court with his mother Tuesday. Because he is under 12, he does not face any criminal charges, and police say any punishment likely will be aimed at rehabilitation, not punishment.

Vicksburg police arrested a day care worker, Sandra Trevillion, and charged her with two counts of contributing to the neglect of a minor. Trevillion, who has since been fired from the Kiddie City Child Care Center, is out on bond and scheduled to be in court on Monday.

Parents and workers told FoxNews.com the boy has a history of fighting with others and that this wasn't the first time he took to beating helpless toddlers.

A worker at the Kiddie City Child Care Center, who did not want to be named, said the children are supposed to be separated by age during the day, but that the boy attacked when all of the children were brought together for pick-up.

Jamie Williams told FoxNews.com his 1-year-old daughter came home on July 16 with bite marks on both her neck and cheek that were still bleeding, and his 11-month-old son also had bruises on his head.

“They were just crying. They can’t talk, so I can’t get it from them. They couldn’t tell me (what had happened). They was just crying,” Williams said.

Williams says when he went to the Kiddie City Child Care Center to find out what had happened, workers told him they had no idea.

Williams then went into the day care and slapped the boy he thought was responsible. But turns out, it was the wrong boy.

“I wasn’t going up there to do that,” Williams said. “I shouldn’t be hitting no child regardless, but you know, since I did do it, I wish it would’ve been the right one at least.”

Williams is facing a misdemeanor simple assault charge and is scheduled to appear in court on Monday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZavGjwg0wc4
Re: Disturbing Video Of 9 Year Old Boy Attacking Toddlers At Daycare by r231(m): 3:28am On Jul 27, 2012
Re: Disturbing Video Of 9 Year Old Boy Attacking Toddlers At Daycare by nikkyshyne(f): 9:15am On Jul 27, 2012
This is terrifying. That boy is a psycho. If he isn't properly watched, he would grow up to be a serial killer. Damn!
Re: Disturbing Video Of 9 Year Old Boy Attacking Toddlers At Daycare by ifyalways(f): 9:52am On Jul 27, 2012
I'm no Holmes but I think someone somewhere is abusing the boy too or he's brought up in an home where violence reigns. He needs help.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Video Of 9 Year Old Boy Attacking Toddlers At Daycare by r231(m): 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2012
ifyalways: I'm no Holmes but I think someone somewhere is abusing the boy too or he's brought up in an home where violence reigns. He needs help.

I think he has been watching too much wrestling wit all those flying, kicking and head locking
Re: Disturbing Video Of 9 Year Old Boy Attacking Toddlers At Daycare by knockturnal(m): 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2012
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood! *mouth wide open in awe*
Re: Disturbing Video Of 9 Year Old Boy Attacking Toddlers At Daycare by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2012
I don't know what I'd do if that was my baby that boy was abusing. . . . omgggg,my body just dey hot!!

Lawd have mercy!

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Video Of 9 Year Old Boy Attacking Toddlers At Daycare by tasandra: 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2012
Ara omo yi oya oo angrythat little boy is sick.they shuld do somethin abt him very fast b4, he gets out of hand embarassed
na so dem take dey start,the next thin na to kill.
Re: Disturbing Video Of 9 Year Old Boy Attacking Toddlers At Daycare by joesQ(f): 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2012
mtceww!d mum says her boy is just a normal child this one is not normal o he can kill any of this children if not all if they are left with him a full day alone,i think he watches too much wrestlemania which i bet his folks enjoy too so dont see anything wrong asking not to watch,if na naija hmmm enough beating he no go remember his date of birth.but seriously dat child is one dangerous child.
Re: Disturbing Video Of 9 Year Old Boy Attacking Toddlers At Daycare by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2012
Who are the people raising these future miscreants? They need to be jailed as well. Hear the freaking excuse the aunt gave.
Re: Disturbing Video Of 9 Year Old Boy Attacking Toddlers At Daycare by blessed4ril(f): 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2012
Dis is horrible! D boy is seriously sick n nids urgent help!
Re: Disturbing Video Of 9 Year Old Boy Attacking Toddlers At Daycare by davechika(m): 1:03am On Jul 28, 2012
God! can u c the flying foot kick on that girl,i bet that boy is on cracks, am 100% sure!.u get luck say no be naija u dey,by the time bulala and koboko don surface and resurface for all ur body,next time u c small pikin, u go take race enter house.rubbish!
Re: Disturbing Video Of 9 Year Old Boy Attacking Toddlers At Daycare by elo500: 8:49am On Aug 27, 2012
Abeg, anytin dem wan do d boy, make dem do d mama twice of am. She be fool, na gorrilla give am belle I sure. Normal child indeed!
Re: Disturbing Video Of 9 Year Old Boy Attacking Toddlers At Daycare by kilimanjaro(m): 10:42am On Aug 27, 2012
Omo, na junior Shina Rambo be this O.
Re: Disturbing Video Of 9 Year Old Boy Attacking Toddlers At Daycare by jidewin(m): 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2013
Thank God the matter had been laid to rest as the boy was arrested with her aunt who runs the day care.Meanwhile the father of one of the kids was arrested for hitting a child.If it were id almost kill the son of the devil myself.
Here's the video of what transpired later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGPpkwZ85NY

(1) (Reply)

Married Women I Need Ur Advice / What Is Gossip Between Husband And Wife. / Nigerian Pastor In The UK Says missionary Is The Only Holy Sexual Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.