Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram (11715 Views)

105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram / Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections / Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by ifihearam: 10:37am On Jul 27, 2012
Pataki:

Typical sycophant. Nothing of intellectual substance in the brain other than insults. Here is Buhari proferring solutions for your president retardeen to use.

Gross mumu like you, have nothing to say other than insult him. How many times have we said this, if you disgusting shameless individuals have any proof against Buhari, why has your Retardeen of a president not arrested him?

Of course if the government provided good libraries, we would not be punished online to be reading infantile insults from poorly educated being like you.

Why should I expect anything good from you afterall you are of thesame bandwagon of the flambouyant "boko boys" what has this useless buhari said that has not be done or said before??is there anything new in his statement?how can you be this dull pataki the abokiwhat other empowerment does the police want that has not been givenanswer me. Buhari should just call those boys to order and there will be cease fire becos he invented and bred them in the first place.
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by Obipat(m): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2012
For this alone,i will vote for Buhari come 2015,gej is daft,clueless,retardeen infact pdp is bh. I like ur courage

4 Likes

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by Ejix4(m): 10:39am On Jul 27, 2012
Giants of Africa{corruption}
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by ifihearam: 10:42am On Jul 27, 2012
honeric01:

Bring up evidence or forever remain an asslicker

Ode!!!!!!!
What other evidence do you need,do I start mentioning the inciting statements he made which gave rise to the post election violence which eventually metamorphosed into the boko boys..are you not aware te former NSA Azazi recommended that the president should arrest buhari as the main sponsor of boko haram,where u not aware? The president declined not becos of fear but still waiting for the ripe time which will come soon.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by Obipat(m): 10:42am On Jul 27, 2012
ifihearam:

Why should I expect anything good from you afterall you are of thesame bandwagon of the flambouyant "boko boys" what has this useless buhari said that has not be done or said before??is there anything new in his statement?how can you be this dull pataki the abokiwhat other empowerment does the police want that has not been givenanswer me. Buhari should just call those boys to order and there will be cease fire becos he invented and bred them in the first place.
Thank you
atleast he was 2 tell d author dat problm is not fellowership bt leadaship.can ur retardeen president be able 2 say dat. Get busy
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by robbinhud(m): 10:45am On Jul 27, 2012
i keep wondering whats wrong with our thinking, why would any intelligent person relate Boko Haram to Buhari....
Mcdondayan: only if God will forgive you 4 d innocent lives u have wasted in the past 1year and 4 months. VAMPIRE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by tantan: 10:45am On Jul 27, 2012
strangest: Buhari should realize that idiagbo is no more and that there is nothing he(Buhari) can do at this moment. He just have to accept defeat and call his boys to order. The truth hurts I know.
strangest: Buhari should realize that idiagbo is no more and that there is nothing he(Buhari) can do at this moment. He just have to accept defeat and call his boys to order. The truth hurts I know.
another buffoon on the making.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by Jakumo(m): 10:45am On Jul 27, 2012
Ayatollah Buhari Bin-Laden of the Boko Haram suicide bombing fame wants to eat YOUR flesh today, so please just hurry up and die before he starts to get impatient.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by chinakobo(m): 10:47am On Jul 27, 2012
What a wrong man to hang with. This man Mbadinuju called pensioners stack of dead woods and refused to pay them pensions. Pupils stayed at home for a year because he squandered teachers salary. We all remember Barrister Igwe, his wife and unborn baby. And mbadinuju is here to tell us how he managed anambra's money. better advice for him is to be very busy with spiritual sanctification so that God will forgive him.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by JikanHauwa: 10:48am On Jul 27, 2012
What my hero, Gen. Buhari said is true, even if it has been said a zillion times.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by ifihearam: 10:49am On Jul 27, 2012
tantan: some people in nairaland reason with thier Nyash. Buhari said nothing but a solution to this menace but some buffoons are there typing rubbish with their evil fingers. they just dont like the GENERAL.And let me tell u, HE WILL HAVE MY VOTE ANY TIME HE IS CONTESTING. YES!

Classical mumu
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by Demdem(m): 10:50am On Jul 27, 2012
Once again, Buhari is simply just on point but knowing fully well how reetard our leader is, nothing will be done.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by tantan: 10:50am On Jul 27, 2012
Jakumo: There is no cause for alarm. All who die during Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden's Boko Haram terror bombing campaign will have not have died in vain, since their souls will be evaluated to determine how many virgins get assigned to the suicide bombers who killed them for virgin-credits in paradise.

While it is true that both dogs and baboons are equally ugly, baboons will always be more equal than dogs, in accordance with the Universal Laws of Karma.
THIS GUY IS A CLOWN. U MOST HAVE A LIZARD'S BRAIN THAT HASN'T IMPROVED FOR THE PAST THOUSAND YEARS. BUFFOON.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by ifihearam: 10:53am On Jul 27, 2012
honeric01:

Asslicker, you are already cursed without being cursed.

Buhari bootlicker you are already cursed from conception
Mere association with buhari multiplied the curses in your life and generation.
For every lives lost as a result of buhari's inciting statement will hunt his generation and yours forever. As long as boko boys still exist and carry out any attack the blood of those that died will rest on your head and buharis
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by honeric01(m): 10:54am On Jul 27, 2012
mufc009:
Asslicker till jesus come

Na so i see am o
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by ifihearam: 10:55am On Jul 27, 2012
Demdem: Once again, Buhari is simply just on point but knowing fully well how reetard our leader is, nothing will be done.

Here comes the "kettle boys"
Always on time with the dogs and baboons
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by ifihearam: 10:57am On Jul 27, 2012
Obipat: atleast he was 2 tell d author dat problm is not fellowership bt leadaship.can ur retardeen president be able 2 say dat. Get busy

Since when did you join the kettle boys?
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by Sirniyeh(m): 10:57am On Jul 27, 2012
jamace: If the author of that book actually said that the problem of this country is that of follower-ship and not leadership, I will conclude that he is a criminal trying to use the book to gain political favour from the vampires in power. I rest my case.
I support your point. But its like most nairalanders cover their eyes when reading any thred. This thred has a good point of discussion but the myopic fellow engage themselves arguining unnecessarily on buhari-boko. How can a leader, who had looted all tax-payer money at the detriment of the citizery, come up to say his followers are the problem? Many discussants did not open their mind to rebuke suck leader, but wasting time arguing on buhari-boko. Poo poo ueh... Let this nation employ the policy of syngaphore, china, india etc into our system. Any corrupt leader should be killed. Then followers will change mindset

1 Like

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by mufc009(m): 10:59am On Jul 27, 2012
tantan: THIS GUY IS A CLOWN. U MOST HAVE A LIZARD'S BRAIN THAT HASN'T IMPROVED FOR THE PAST THOUSAND YEARS. BUFFOON.
Una no go kill person here o
U don nail the guy coffin

1 Like

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by honeric01(m): 11:00am On Jul 27, 2012
ifihearam:

Ode!!!!!!!
What other evidence do you need,do I start mentioning the inciting statements he made which gave rise to the post election violence which eventually metamorphosed into the boko boys..are you not aware te former NSA Azazi recommended that the president should arrest buhari as the main sponsor of boko haram,where u not aware? The president declined not becos of fear but still waiting for the ripe time which will come soon.

You mean the same statements Atiku made or which one?
Bamanda Turku your party's chairman still alive o and he's even a boko haram apologist.
Azazzi is also there o
ALL the people indicted so far in the case of boko haram are all PDP so how did Buhari become boko haram sponsor?

EVEN NAMANDI SAMBO WAS NAMED AMONG THOSE WHO LIAISE WITH BOKO HARAM.

PDP IS BOKO HARAM AND BOKO HARAM IS PDP

laptop number 25, get that into your thick head, you're not even good at what you were employed to do, you know nothing about Nigeria and yeye party you work for.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by ifihearam: 11:00am On Jul 27, 2012
honeric01:

Do you have anything to hide? only a criminal gets uneasy when he or she hears the sound of a siren.

Everyone needs to get uneasy especially when buhari speaks because after that his boko boys go on rampage and his kettle boys comes here to defend him. Buhari is supposed to be in somalia with you guys his kettle boys.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by Demdem(m): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2012
ifihearam:

Here comes the "kettle boys"
Always on time with the dogs and baboons

Will u shut up BASTARD.
Whats wrong in stating my own opinion innocently the way u did urs. Do u have a problem with that?
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by honeric01(m): 11:03am On Jul 27, 2012
ifihearam:

Buhari bootlicker you are already cursed from conception
Mere association with buhari multiplied the curses in your life and generation.
For every lives lost as a result of buhari's inciting statement will hunt his generation and yours forever. As long as boko boys still exist and carry out any attack the blood of those that died will rest on your head and buharis

Can't you see your life and happiness is reducing everyday ever since you joined in the killing of the poor masses by siding with evil doers?

I rather be siding Buhari whom your demonic party can't persecute because you have no case against him than be around you and your party who's hell bent in destroying Nigeria and Nigerians by setting up boko haram to kill us physically and also by ganging up to steal Nigeria dry through corruption.

1 Like

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by ifihearam: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2012
honeric01:

Bamanda Turku your party's chairman still alive o and he's even a boko haram apologist.
Azazzi is also there o
ALL the people indicted so far in the case of boko haram are all PDP so how did Buhari become boko haram sponsor?

laptop number 25, get that into your thick head, you're not even good at what you were employed to do, you know nothing about Nigeria and yeye party you work for.

With this your above statement I slap myself for stooping so low to argue with you,your intellectual level is appalling I am indeed very sorry to make you expose your high level of stupidity in a public forum like this. Once more I pity you. Kettle boy
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by idirect(m): 11:04am On Jul 27, 2012
ifihearam:
The president declined not becos of fear but still waiting for the ripe time which will come soon.

Retardeen is waiting till when all those who vote for him got wiped out by bokos abi
Were gidi ni e

1 Like

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by honeric01(m): 11:04am On Jul 27, 2012
ifihearam:

Everyone needs to get uneasy especially when buhari speaks because after that his boko boys go on rampage and his kettle boys comes here to defend him. Buhari is supposed to be in somalia with you guys his kettle boys.

Boko haram is a militia arm of PDP in the north just as MEND was their arm in the south used by GEJ and his southern gangs.

1 Like

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by Demdem(m): 11:05am On Jul 27, 2012
Once again, if Buhari is truly guilty, i wonder what he is doing going around a free man. It shows how incompetent and miserable this govt is. he hasnt even been questioned by security agents for once. Until then, he is innocent and u all are free to say whatever.
Its simply unfortunate that those Corpers Died in vain. The real masterminds will never be brought to book. may their souls rest in peace.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by mufc009(m): 11:06am On Jul 27, 2012
honeric01:

Azazzi is also there o

This is too much to get into his lizard head.
Better explain in a more simple way

1 Like

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by honeric01(m): 11:06am On Jul 27, 2012
ifihearam:

With this your above statement I slap myself for stooping so low to argue with you,your intellectual level is appalling I am indeed very sorry to make you expose your high level of stupidity in a public forum like this. Once more I pity you. Kettle boy

Debunk my facts with superior ones and don't run away with your tail between your legs, you're too weak and UN-intelligent for the job PDP employed you for. you're a failure even at the lowest of low job available for criminals like you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by Jakumo(m): 11:07am On Jul 27, 2012
tantan: THIS GUY IS A CLOWN. U MOST HAVE A LIZARD'S BRAIN THAT HASN'T IMPROVED FOR THE PAST THOUSAND YEARS. BUFFOON.

I thank you kindly sir, for re-printing my words of wisdom, enabling them to reach a wider audience. I have sent a petition to Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden of the Boko Haram terror bombing campaign fame, to request that your personal heavenly virgin allocation should be increased substantively with immediate effect.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by Super1759: 11:09am On Jul 27, 2012
tantan: some people in nairaland reason with thier Nyash. Buhari said nothing but a solution to this menace but some buffoons are there typing rubbish with their evil fingers. they just dont like the GENERAL.And let me tell u, HE WILL HAVE MY VOTE ANY TIME HE IS CONTESTING. YES!
I bu an overgrown I.diot..wether you vote for cow or cat.that's your biz but the point is if He climbs that seat again! Know what NIGERIANS are fools
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by honeric01(m): 11:12am On Jul 27, 2012
Super1759: I bu an overgrown I.diot..wether you vote for cow or cat.that's your biz but the point is if He climbs that seat again! Know what NIGERIANS are fools

You're dead wrong, when he gets to that seat, that means Nigerians have outgrown ethnic and religious+sentimental division that's killing us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. / Edo Election: NLC endorsed Obaseki of APC- Vanguard / Shiite Students Protest At Human Rights Kano Over El-Zakzaky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.