Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram (11716 Views)

105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram / Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections / Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by ifihearam: 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2012
phildon: I don't expect anything less from those criminals in nairaland that have sworn to defame Buhari in order to save their ass. If Buhari becomes the president, I know that definitely the prisons' capacity will not contain these criminals that have brought the country this shame.

IF,which can NEVER be possible which he knows hence unleashing his boys to make this country ungovernable,he will die like a chicken by same boko boys

1 Like

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by waja(m): 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2012
strangest: Buhari should realize that idiagbo is no more and that there is nothing he(Buhari) can do at this moment. He just have to accept defeat and call his boys to order. The truth hurts I know.
. Do U mean that Buhari was just a ceremonial president? Very funny.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2012
miteolu: Qui paiera pour la protection animale?

Auquel le financement de protection d'animal est-il arrivé avec cela ? Essayez-vous d'être sarcastiques ou que ?
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by SacharlesEgwu: 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2012
Mohammed Buhari, If the Mr. President put forth his strength ensuring that the boko haram thwarts are Annihilated are u sure u will be pleased? and will be happy with him, Is it really true that u need One 9jeria?!!!!.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2012
strangest:

After you are through with the name lablling, you now want to have a conversation with me. Abegi don't derail the thread. The best way to deal with boko boys is for buhari to call his boys to order. Terrorist= sycophants like you and your oga(buhari)

Your response reinforces my claim that your IQ is 10. I have nothing else to say to you.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by solgee(m): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2012
God will surely expose those behind this boko haram menace. I still believe the insurgence has religion undertone.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by strangest(m): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2012
waja: . Do U mean that Buhari was just a ceremonial president? Very funny.

Yes bro, you got me right, the only thing in his manifesto has always been that he will fight corruption, we all know that it was Idiagbo that fought corruption during 80s, same dude that toppled a democratic elected government. He should be in the Hagues answering to war crimes

3 Likes

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by waja(m): 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2012
Pataki:

Typical sycophant. Nothing of intellectual substance in the brain other than insults. Here is Buhari proferring solutions for your president retardeen to use.

Gross mumu like you, have nothing to say other than insult him. How many times have we said this, if you disgusting shameless individuals have any proof against Buhari, why has your Retardeen of a president not arrested him?

Of course if the government provided good libraries, we would not be punished online to be reading infantile insults from poorly educated being like you.

. U're right on some points, but I want to remind U that Library is part of the Western education His Boko boys are against.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by curtain: 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2012
THIS IS MY(LUCIFER) BELOVED GENERAL IN WHOM AM WELL PLEASED. The devil has much gratitude to buhari 4 the blood of innocent and timid nigerians he was able 2 donate.. His words ar held in high esteem by the lesser classes of vampires in nairaland. Buhari, the highest general in vampires army has promised more blood in 2015... Empower the police indeed... Wen his pple see boko as jihadist and are ready 2 support dem 2 kil police. Or is it nt d police dat hv bin compromised, Wat does he mean by empower? I guess he is somehow benefitin frm d huge budget on security.

1 Like

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by strangest(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2012
Danka7777:

Your response reinforces my claim that your IQ is 10. I have nothing else to say to you.

I can see I ve knocked you off, you ve forgotten to use bold italics. Sorry, the truth hurts, its not about IQ, stop giving islam a bad name. Tell your oga to hold his boys.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by elroofey(m): 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2012
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by mikolo08(m): 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2012
Demdem:

Will u shut up BASTARD.
Whats wrong in stating my own opinion innocently the way u did urs. Do u have a problem with that?

grin grin grin i can't stop laughing.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by strangest(m): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2012
elroofey: buhari the true leader.

Yes ooo, the true boko leader

2 Likes

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by honeric01(m): 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2012
Demdem:

U are inciting the heavens to bring flood that will ravage our society. U are a threat. u should be in jail mouth and hands locked up.
Some peeps are simply DUMB.

LOL
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by honeric01(m): 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2012
strangest:

The blood of those youth corpers killed by buhari's almajiri should always be on your head eeediott

You mean boko haram PDP militia arm?
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by honeric01(m): 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2012
Super1759: religious and ethinicity is chiefly propelled by Him. Ofcourse spilling of blood will be a normal thing. infact we are tired of recycling fraudsters.he isn't the best nigeria ever had and cannnot be.unless he wants nigeria to divide.

LOL, like Orisejafor or like who? the last time i checked, Buhari was once the one who crushed an Islamic militia sect, so if he's the one propelling it which some of us know was actually what made Jonathan president, how come he's teaching Jonathan what should be done now?

Is Buhari also the one who put boko haram sponsors into Jonathan's cabinets?
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by honeric01(m): 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2012
strangest:

Yes ooo, the true boko leader

Jonathan is the TRUE leader of Boko haram, he's the leader of a cabinet filled with boko haram sponsors, HE SAID IT HIMSELF.. wake up and stop walking backward with your nose turfed into your azz.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by tantan: 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2012
Super1759: I bu an overgrown I.diot..wether you vote for cow or cat.that's your biz but the point is if He climbs that seat again! Know what NIGERIANS are fools
ANOTHER RETARDED POOR SOUL.UR BRAIN MOST HAVE BEEN FILLED WITH NOTHING BUT BEER. I KNOW U CANT REASON WELL. ITS NOT YOUR FAULT.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by strangest(m): 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2012
honeric01:

Sorry am not a part freak or a PDP full supporter but from the current turn of events if any party has to be implicated it has to be CPC, while Buhari boko boys are throwing bombs trying to make GEJ look clueless, your shameless Pastor TB is busy prophesying take over before 2015. Why are these animals so desperate for power. Those blood will definitely hurt whoever spilled it no matter how much they came out to make themselves look clean. Karma is a bitch
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by strangest(m): 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2012
honeric01:

Sorry am not a party freak or a PDP full supporter but from the current turn of events if any party has to be implicated it has to be CPC, while Buhari boko boys are throwing bombs trying to make GEJ look clueless, your shameless Pastor TB is busy prophesying take over before 2015. Why are these animals so desperate for power. Those blood will definitely hurt whoever spilled it no matter how much they came out to make themselves look clean. Karma is a bitch
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by honeric01(m): 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2012
strangest:

Sorry am not a party freak or a PDP full supporter but from the current turn of events if any party has to be implicated it has to be CPC, while Buhari boko boys are throwing bombs trying to make GEJ look clueless, your shameless Pastor TB is busy prophesying take over before 2015. Why are these animals so desperate for power. Those blood will definitely hurt whoever spilled it no matter how much they came out to make themselves look clean. Karma is a bitch

LOL, YOU SMELL NOTHING BUT PDP+LAPTOP NUMBER 24

1 Like

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by strangest(m): 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2012
honeric01:

Jonathan is the TRUE leader of Boko haram, he's the leader of a cabinet filled with boko haram sponsors, HE SAID IT HIMSELF.. wake up and stop walking backward with your nose turfed into your azz.

The more you comment, the more you keep implicating your oga buhari as the head of boko boys and the one trying to make GEJ cluesless. Why are they so desperate for power, why can't your Pastor stop those stupid prophecies
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by honeric01(m): 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2012
strangest:

You mean Jonathan is now the leader of CPC?
Azazzi is now CPC?
Barmanda Turku is now CPC?
Namandi Sambo is now CPC
Ndume is now CPC?
Kabiru sokoto who lived in a PDP led government house is now CPC?

I have told you, PDP supporters are less intelligent.. Were you people made with clays mixed with dullness and stupidity?

1 Like

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by honeric01(m): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2012
strangest:

The more you comment, the more you keep implicating your oga buhari as the head of boko boys and the one trying to make GEJ cluesless. Why are they so desperate for power, why can't your Pastor stop those stupid prophecies

LOL... BOKO HARAM IS IN MY GOVERNMENT - JONATHAN PDP LEADER AND THE PRESIDENT OF A COUNTRY FILLED WITH FOOOOLS

Jonathan said that, not me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by strangest(m): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2012
honeric01:

LOL, YOU SMELL NOTHING BUT PDP+LAPTOP NUMBER 24

Hahaha. Bros, as soon as we forget that party do or die affair that's when we are going to be a better nation. I voted Ngige under ACN in the east and if Foshola continues to surprise me, I may still vote for him again. If Peter Obi does well, I ll vote for him under APGA. Hope you ve understood the type of person that I am though that computer 24 for change things o lol, abegi you get the link?lol
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by honeric01(m): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2012
strangest:

Hahaha. Bros, as soon as we forget that party do or die affair that's when we are going to be a better nation. I voted Ngige under ACN in the east and if Foshola continues to surprise me, I may still vote for him again. If Peter Obi does well, I ll vote for him under APGA. Hope you ve understood the type of person that I am though that computer 24 for change things o lol, abegi you get the link?lol

How does this sympathy story change the fact that you are laptop 24 and less intelligent to debate politics?

1 Like

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by strangest(m): 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2012
honeric01:

You mean Jonathan is now the leader of CPC?
Azazzi is now CPC?
Barmanda Turku is now CPC?
Namandi Sambo is now CPC
Ndume is now CPC?
Kabiru sokoto who lived in a PDP led government house is now CPC?

I have told you, PDP supporters are less intelligent.. Were you people made with clays mixed with dullness and stupidity?

Pick up your dictionary and look for the word "Infiltration" then maybe you will know who is less intelligent

1 Like

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by tantan: 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2012
strangest:

You are a big fool, he has nothing to do with it and he watched and continued with his threat when the killing was going on, I pray the grown almajiris that are now equipped by buhari and relabeled boko boys catch up with you so you will understand who needs to utilize their brain. Blood suckers, continue damaging the name of islam because of your lust for power
DO U EXPECT HIM TO ALSO CARRY GUN AND FIGHT? THE WAY U TALK ABOUT BLOOD SUCKERS U MOST BE ONE.RETARDED FOOL. PLEASE DON'T TAKE BEER B4 U SPEAK. UR FINGERS ARE PHYSICALLY ON THE KEYBOARD BUT U ARE MENTALLY SOMEWHERE.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by size38: 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2012
Which police? Nigerian police or Buhari's Boko Haram police?
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by honeric01(m): 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2012
strangest:

Pick up your dictionary and look for the word "Infiltration" then maybe you will know who is less intelligent

LOL, you just won't stop proving your lack of intelligence, sorry to ask, were you tutored under Jonathan while he was a zoo lecturer?

infiltrated his cabinet, you are trying to twist, too bad you are too UN-intelligent to try this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by strangest(m): 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2012
tantan: DO U EXPECT HIM TO ALSO CARRY GUN AND FIGHT? THE WAY U TALK ABOUT BLOOD SUCKERS U MOST BE ONE.RETARDED FOOL. PLEASE DON'T TAKE BEER B4 U SPEAK. UR FINGERS ARE PHYSICALLY ON THE KEYBOARD BUT U ARE MENTALLY SOMEWHERE.

Slow down bro, no neeed for the insults. The only thing we were expecting him to do is to come out and speak against the violence and tell the almajiris that they are not fighting for him. What did he do, he went ahead and armed them. Their blood will definitely sort out their killers and those that masterminded it in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by strangest(m): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2012
honeric01:

LOL, you just won't stop proving your lack of intelligence, sorry to ask, were you tutored under Jonathan while he was a zoo lecturer?

infiltrated his cabinet, you are trying to twist, too bad you are too UN-intelligent to try this.

Well,the only thing I will continue saying is that the blood of those youth corpers and the victims of boko haram will continue hurting those involved. Amin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Government To Create A Million Jobs Through Online Initiative / S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. / Rivers PDP: Amaechi Is against Southern Agenda, Secretly Working For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.