Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Things You Do That Makes You Happy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Do That Makes You Happy (12201 Views)

5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship / Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? / What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by Ellion(f): 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2012
tomzman: Playing ma keyboard makes me happy
i luv dis
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by Lobi(f): 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2012
LCASHMAN: PLAYING MY GOD OF WAR SERIES OVER AND OVER AGAIN.GOSH I JUST CANT GET ENOF OF THAT GAME....AND 2 RAP IT UP MY FIFA 12. UNITED 4 LIFE

i love God of war too

1 Like

Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by Lobi(f): 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2012
listening to music,dancing and licking ice cream
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2012
Dancing makes me happy!
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by Clemzy16(m): 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2012
If you check my profile picture. Imma be happy!!
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2012
Clemzy16: If you check my profile picture. Imma be happy!!
i did...u happy?
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by Xplicit1(f): 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2012
She said things u do dat makes you happy, & not what u'll do to make u happy. Anywayz mine is knowing i wil b @ home all day watchin film makes me happy. Cos i lyk watchin film alot @ i'm not alwaz @ home.
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by serenegroup(m): 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2012
when PHCN restores power i have this happiness that just wells up inside of me and also when i recieve answers to my prayers.
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by Ellion(f): 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2012
serenegroup: when PHCN restores power i have this happiness that just wells up inside of me and also when i recieve answers to my prayers.
gud,wel spoken

1 Like

Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by xplode556: 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2012
sleeping under mosquito net

Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 28, 2012
Traveling. I love the idea of just going to an international airport, board an international plane, and going to a foreign country. I also love the idea of road trips. The mystic, adventure, aloness, independence of going on a road trip makes me truly happy, just travelling in general make me happy. Though few countries have the ideal feel, scenery, infrastructure, e.t.c to make a happy road trip. I think the U.S is the best ideal country for a road trip e.g. from west coast to east coast vise versa. Reason beign only in the U.S can you go from cloudy, forrested, cold east coast to amazing flat plains and mountains of the great plains, to the warm, sunny deserts of nevada and california, just very ideal for road trips. Nigeria has potential for enjoyable road trips too, but we need quality inter-state highways. so traveling does it for me.
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by Ellion(f): 12:18am On Jul 28, 2012
cycober: Traveling. I love the idea of just going to an international airport, board an international plane, and going to a foreign country. I also love the idea of road trips. The mystic, adventure, aloness, independence of going on a road trip makes me truly happy, just travelling in general make me happy. Though few countries have the ideal feel, scenery, infrastructure, e.t.c to make a happy road trip. I think the U.S is the best ideal country for a road trip e.g. from west coast to east coast vise versa. Reason beign only in the U.S can you go from cloudy, forrested, cold east coast to amazing flat plains and mountains of the great plains, to the warm, sunny deserts of nevada and california, just very ideal for road trips. Nigeria has potential for enjoyable road trips too, but we need quality inter-state highways. so traveling does it for me.
nice1
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 28, 2012
Wen i can lit my sk in peace n quiet,wen i get a new adventure game,right now I'm feeling Crysis2,wen good things happen to me effortlessly,weneva asu go on strike cos then i can finally meet my peers i left in federal unis after 2yrs
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by shilling(f): 3:43am On Jul 28, 2012
Going to church
Hanging out with family/friends
Eating
Getting enough sleep
Getting work done and feeling productive
Traveling to new countries
Watching my fav tv shows etc
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by shilling(f): 3:43am On Jul 28, 2012
Cute bed smiley
xplode556: sleeping under mosquito net
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by chiochio1(m): 4:38am On Jul 28, 2012
I have never been happy in my life before ,sighing makes me happy in 4real...life suck's just still alive god never support suicide.
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by razznaija(f): 4:58am On Jul 28, 2012
Shopping, travelling on an international flight, Listening to music and singing along,day dreaming,reading a very interesting book or blog; these are a few of my favorite things.
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by Roseey0(f): 5:02am On Jul 28, 2012
I day drm and paint a heavenly future
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by Ellion(f): 6:48am On Jul 28, 2012
All thes r wondaful
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by playahP(m): 7:12am On Jul 28, 2012
Producing music! And smoking weed!!! If u need your dope beat for 30k just holla @ me..
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by IlCapitano(m): 7:58am On Jul 28, 2012
Reading any amazing novel usually a nice thriller,chatting with an intelligent female(a slice of the heavenly pizza),listening to rock music or any Michael Jackson song with my sister's medusa gaze on me(I couldn't care less though)...these are a few of my favorite things.
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by ijebabe: 8:03am On Jul 28, 2012
Listening to good music. I've got the craziest playlist but it works wonders for me smiley
Curled up with my favourite reads
I love me a good watch, so more movies please!
Making love wink
I've got a sweet tooth and deserts give me or.ga.sm.s
Baking cookies and cakes. Love the smell!
Knowing that I am loved by HIM and my family regardless.
Logging on to NL and reading a wickedly funny post by Killz, cork, lefulefu and the like grin
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by nolio(m): 8:11am On Jul 28, 2012
Dreaming that am pursueing witch and maquerades makes me happy[b][/b]
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 28, 2012
Listening to slow rock music alone in my room, Making money and eating barbequed fish.
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by nolio(m): 8:14am On Jul 28, 2012
xplode556: sleeping under mosquito net
Lwkmh
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by nolio(m): 8:16am On Jul 28, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]anytime my phone rings I tink dat makes me happy
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by Charbless(m): 8:26am On Jul 28, 2012
Really wanna knw? Guess its Chowing, chatting, bedmatting and to wrap it up, Seeing My wallet grow taller than Me
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by solgee(m): 8:45am On Jul 28, 2012
Singing and worshiping God, also watching football especially manchester united and playing and having fun with my love ones. Teaching also makes me happy though...etc
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by Ellion(f): 9:15am On Jul 28, 2012
Woo......so intestin
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by Gmmail(m): 10:08am On Jul 28, 2012
watch & play football, i feel d whole of my inside smiling after a win.
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by Everfrank(m): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2012
I derive my happiness from making others happy.Humans or animals.
I derive joy:
Whenever I assuage somebody's thirst.
Whenever I quench someone's hunger.
Whenever I raise a broke fellow.
Whenever I direct a lost wayfarer.
Whenever I pet a crying child.
Whenever I do things as little as removing a weavon hair from a fowl's leg...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? / Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! / Sex Is Sweet But....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.