Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,580 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa (53966 Views)

Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall / ECOWAS To Implement Common Currency In West Africa – Official / Onitsha The Largest Business City In Afica! How True Is This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by chino11(m): 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2012
ACM10:

Oga Spyder, it will be a great disservice to our Imo brethrens and Igbos in extension if you don't supply us with enough photos of the beautiful town of Owerri. This is a city that is next to Enugu in terms of beauty in Igboland. After taking us through Onicha chaos, we need something to assure our people that they are indeed striving hard at development and should continue. Pls reschedule your Enugu appointment and provide us with a detailed photos of Owerri. A siri na onye riri ukwu oji kpaa ya nku maka na a naghi ari ukwu oji kwa daa.
P.S.: pls rush to meet up with your appointment if it involves $$$ cheesy

Oga you are imbecilic in nature, without sense of purpose. We are looking for a city that will match the economic hub of Lagos, just like we are building Onitsha into a mega city. Let the envy continue to kill you. Otu Onitsha city remains the economic pride of Ndigbo, by the time Onitsha-Awka expressway is completed you wouldn't know Osha again and other major upgrade going on in and around the city. It has already begun. Imagine the 10 lane road that zooms through the city of Onitsha, it can only be compared with Ikorodu road in Lagos. cool

Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by ACM10: 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2012
chino11:

Oga you are imbecilic in nature, without sense of purpose. We are looking for a city that will match the economic hub of Lagos, just like we are building Onitsha into a mega city. Let the envy continue to kill you. Otu Onitsha city remains the economic pride of Ndigbo, by the time Onitsha-Awka expressway is completed you wouldn't know Osha again and other major upgrade going on in and around the city. It has already begun. Imagine the 10 lane road that zooms through the city of Onitsha, it can only be compared with Ikorodu road in Lagos. cool

Haba Chino! Did u smoke blunt this evening? undecided You wouldn't wanna pick on me. You can't afford to do that. I will simply give u a pass. Next time, don't rain insults on a bonafide nwa afo ide nnaa
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by chino11(m): 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2012
Am not sure you are nwanna if not you wouldn't talk the way you did in your previous posts. I want to ask you a simple question, since you knew Onitsha have you ever seen the Upper Iweka axis look like as if your entering Lagos I mean the massive Ikorodu road? Today from the pix above you could see that Onitsha is quietly and steadily attaining the status of a mega city. With the 10 lane expressway road now in Onitsha it will open a new vista of opportunities in the SE and particularly the city of Onitsha and Anambra. Am from Uga anyways, Andy bu nwanne nwoke.
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by ACM10: 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2012
chino11: Am not sure you are nwanna if not you wouldn't talk the way you did in your previous posts. I want to ask you a simple question, since you knew Onitsha have you ever seen the Upper Iweka axis look like as if your entering Lagos I mean the massive Ikorodu road? Today from the pix above you could see that Onitsha is quietly and steadily attaining the status of a mega city. With the 10 lane expressway road now in Onitsha it will open a new vista of opportunities in the SE and particularly the city of Onitsha and Anambra. Am from Uga anyways, Andy bu nwanne nwoke.

Where is the 10 lane expressway in Onitsha? undecided Wet blunt is not good for the brain. BTW, Onitsha is a mega city. So I don't quite get u when u attach the clause 'attain the status' to it. Tell me how many cities in Nigeria that can match Onitsha in terms of structures? Jot down your remaining sermons in Peter Obi's campaign manual.
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by chino11(m): 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2012
Whether its 10 or 8 lanes its still the same. Btw, Its not by structures only, infrastructural development is part of it biko. Today government is restructuring and remodelling Head Bridge to befit a big city of Onitsha and glory of Igboland.

Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by ACM10: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2012
chino11: Whether its 10 or 8 lanes its still the same. Btw, Its not by structures only, infrastructural development is part of it biko. Today government is restructuring and remodelling Head Bridge to befit a big city of Onitsha and glory of Igboland.

pls where is the 8 lanes in Onitsha? I think u need some rest.
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by chino11(m): 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2012
The road from Head Bridge to Ziks Junction is 8 lanes, go figures. I think its you that needs some rest. cool

I think you need to get the definition of 'lane' before you pop up to debate with me.
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by cantell(m): 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2012
chino11: The road from Head Bridge to Ziks Junction is 8 lanes, go figures. I think its you that needs some rest. cool

I think you need to get the definition of lane before you pop up to debate with me.
You mean 8 untarred lanes?
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by chino11(m): 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2012
As you can see from the pictures, the roads are being reconstructed and tarred as I write this piece. Its really a massive road to behold, that is the same reason demolishing all sorts of obstruction to beautify the entrance to the city
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by spyder880(m): 12:18am On Jul 29, 2012
Releasing just one of the uglies, can you see the pigs that live in the center of that road! and people sell goods right next to that! Let people talk, so that we know if Mr Obi can act. Is Onitsha main market also a federal market?

changes my mind and tears down the picture in annoyance, this is not alaigbo!
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by CHANCEMAN: 1:53am On Jul 29, 2012
Mr. Aribisala i have read a lot of your stuff, if i may ask you have you heard about the jews their influence etc or is that hearsay also?
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by aribisala0(m): 4:30am On Jul 29, 2012
I have heard about Indians,Lebanese Jews,Americans,Chinese,British,Germans,Japanese and Koreans all influential in their different ways.
I have also heard of Apple,Coca-cola,Shell,Sony,Samsung,LG,Mercedes,BMW etc also very influential
In short I have heard of a lot ot things but I cannot read minds so unless you have a point and are able and willing to make it intelligibly and coherently please do not call my name in vain.It will be well with you.
Right here the subject is Onitsha lest we forget.
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by ACM10: 6:09am On Jul 29, 2012
chino11: The road from Head Bridge to Ziks Junction is 8 lanes, go figures. I think its you that needs some rest. cool

I think you need to get the definition of 'lane' before you pop up to debate with me.

Chino, you mean that 3 lanes expressway from Head Bridge to Zik's roundabout has been extrapolated to 8 lanes. There is no limit to your lies and misinformation.
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by chizoxavier(m): 8:00am On Jul 29, 2012
Ndata:

Word!

Spyder you can not just go and take pictures of the bad area without corresponding ones of the good places.That will leave much to desire.So i will suggest until you area fully ready to cover all don't post those pictures cos it will amount to one sided and incomplete job.

All these talks about posting pictures, where ɑ̣̣̝̇̇я̩̥̊ǝ̩̩̩̥ †ђξ pictures nah? I tire ooooo!

1 Like

Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by manbuchai: 8:24am On Jul 29, 2012
Spyder880 you took time to cover all the beautiful places in Enugu,but failed to do thesame in the case of Onitsha.You are sort of making tourist campaign for your native state.Where are the pictures of onitsha?
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by chino11(m): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2012
^

The guy is a pig, he just passed Onitsha expressway which is being reconstructed and claimed he has covered Onitsha. He has not been to GRA, Omagba phase 1&2, American Qtrs, Limca Road, Awka road to mention but a few, these are some of beautiful and places. Even the Protea Hotel and a smart city that is being developed somewhere on the outskirt of Onitsha GRA is another major attraction in the city.

Enugu ngwo has its own bad sides just like other cities, despite not being an economic/commercial city, it does not suppose to have such slums. The badger failed to take pictures of Ogui rural and dirty setting, Obiagu/Asata areas, these are some of the worst and horrible areas in enugu, even worse than bad sides of Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by manbuchai: 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2012
chino11: ^

The guy is a pig, he just passed Onitsha expressway which is being reconstructed and claimed he has covered Onitsha. He has not been to GRA, Omagba phase 1&2, American Qtrs, Limca Road, Awka road to mention but a few, these are some of beautiful and places. Even the Protea Hotel and a smart city that is being developed somewhere on the outskirt of Onitsha GRA is another major attraction in the city.

Enugu ngwo has its own bad sides just like other cities, despite not being an economic/commercial city, it does not suppose to have such slums. The badger failed to take pictures of Ogui rural and dirty setting, Obiagu/Asata areas, these are some of the worst and horrible areas in enugu, even worse than bad sides of Onitsha.
There is no need for abuse,you can express your opinion without insulting anyone.The reality is spidy880 did not make a balanced report.If he does not have enough pictures of Onitsha and Owerri he should not open any thread concerning this two cities.People from different continents follows this thread.To carelessly present the nagative pictures of some eastern states to the world is not acceptable.If he has grievances he should please forward it to the right authority.There are thousands if not millions of Igbo children that were born abroad,is this what you want to present as an attraction to draw them home?To encourage people to visit our home we should present the positive side of us,that is how it should be done.
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by iNVICTUSobi(m): 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2012
Ndata: My alma mata.D.M.G.S Onitsha.The oldest secondary school in Igboland.A school that has produce many illustrious sons of Igbo nation.Dengramite for life.

Lux fiat my brother. This is also my alma mata, taught me many things I know today as a man and will forever be a dengramite. I won't forget that great school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by aribisala0(m): 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2012
Typical just like Peter Obi .Anyone criticizing his performance has "Insulted Igbo Race"
T .Orji Tinubu is just like Awo who advocated banning second hand clothes clear evidence he hates Igbos

Aribisala say Onitsha is not biggest market in Universe He hates Igbos.

Anyway I want to be nailed to a cross like Jesus with Andy Uba on my right and Ibori on the left grin grin
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2012
chino11: ^

manbuchai:
There is no need for abuse,you can express your opinion without insulting anyone.The reality is spidy880 did not make a balanced report.If he does not have enough pictures of Onitsha and Owerri he should not open any thread concerning this two cities.People from different continents follows this thread.To carelessly present the nagative pictures of some eastern states to the world is not acceptable.If he has grievances he should please forward it to the right authority.There are thousands if not millions of Igbo children that were born abroad,is this what you want to present as an attraction to draw them home?To encourage people to visit our home we should present the positive side of us,that is how it should be done.

^^^Spyder has done absolutely nothing wrong. He can't go through the entire cities of Owerri and Onitsha looking for the good parts to snap to counter-balance any unpatronizing pics he may have.....he may have been at these places for his private business, and decided -while pressed for time- to snap a few pics for our benefit.

If you guys are not happy with his side of the story, you can as well snap your own pics of the nice side of the two cities mentioned and upload, to give a 'balanced' view. If your excuse is that you're not at Onitsha or Owerri at the moment, you could ask a cousin or friend at home to snap pics and send to you or upload themselves.

Chino is fond of bragging about places/projects/industries in Onitsha and other cities in Anambra, but falls short when it's time to back up his assertions with pics.....very annoying.

I give Spyder 99% for his effort.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by manbuchai: 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Spyder has done absolutely nothing wrong. He can't go through the entire cities of Owerri and Onitsha looking for the good parts to snap to counter-balance any unpatronizing pics he may have.....he may have been at these places for his private business, and decided -while pressed for time- to snap a few pics for our benefit.

If you guys are not happy with his side of the story, you can as well snap your own pics of the nice side of the two cities mentioned and upload, to give a 'balanced' view. If your excuse is that you're not at Onitsha or Owerri at the moment, you could ask a cousin or friend at home to snap pics and send to you or upload themselves.

Chino is fond of bragging about places/projects/industries in Onitsha and other cities in Anambra, but falls short when it's time to back up his assertions with pics.....very annoying.

I give Spyder 99% for his effort.
If he does not have sufficient time to cover Onitsha and Owerri,the need to open this thread does not arise.Do you know that he is directly killing the real estate business aspect of Owerri at the same time destroying the tourism.To me that is not patriotic.secondly,i am not in the position to snap pictures of owerri
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by CHANCEMAN: 2:07am On Jul 30, 2012
aribisala0: I have heard about Indians,Lebanese Jews,Americans,Chinese,British,Germans,Japanese and Koreans all influential in their different ways.
I have also heard of Apple,Coca-cola,Shell,Sony,Samsung,LG,Mercedes,BMW etc also very influential
In short I have heard of a lot ot things but I cannot read minds so unless you have a point and are able and willing to make it intelligibly and coherently please do not call my name in vain.It will be well with you.
Right here the subject is Onitsha lest we forget.

Sir,
regardless of your opinion or ortherwise the Igbos have established their mark and dominance of the distribution sector of the nigerian economy and have even extended their efforts to neighbouring African countries.Onitsha is popularly regarded as an important part of the distribution network in West Arica.Lagos is more of an end-point rather than link.You keep mouthing big names like Apple, sony, cocc-cola etc how many of these companies started as mega coporations?
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by maximum007(m): 8:04am On Jul 30, 2012
For a moment I thought you were referring to the whole of Africa. If it is just west-Africa, then it is very likely it is the commercial capital.
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by aribisala0(m): 8:25am On Jul 30, 2012
CHANCEMAN:

Sir,
regardless of your opinion or ortherwise the Igbos have established their mark and dominance of the distribution sector of the nigerian economy and have even extended their efforts to neighbouring African countries.Onitsha is popularly regarded as an important part of the distribution network in West Arica.Lagos is more of an end-point rather than link.You keep mouthing big names like Apple, sony, cocc-cola etc how many of these companies started as mega coporations?
Well I have not expressed any opinion about Igbos.

Unfortunately while I understand Igbo quite well I cannot write it as well as I would like.So I have to write in English.Clearly English comprehension is a handicap for you but there is nothing I can do about it Ndoo O!

This psychological problem that many posters here have is indeed unfortunate.Some individuals have made claims about Onitsha market which I dispute unapologetically and automatically that translates into me having "opinions of Igbos" As I said before we have seen this with T.Orji and Peter Obi so it is not entirely strange but rather than accuse anyone of bigotry,you are the bigot because what you are in fact saying is "If you are not Igbo do not criticize anything that is Igbo and if you do you are anti-Igbo". If I criticized Chinua Achebe,Ofe Nsala,Wetheral Road that makes me an enemy of Igbos. Well you need to shift your "bunker" mentality because the problem is not with anyone it is with you.
To make bogus claims such as this new one[b] "Igbos have established their mark and dominance of the distribution sector of the nigerian economy" [/b] will always provoke questions .That is not a mark of hate but a reality check.Igbos may be dominant in distribution of SOME things BUT so are others; even plus including Indians and Lebanese(Apologies ZB).

Do you even understand the technical meaning of the word "DISTRIBUTION" ? it is doubtful.
I would Argue that the most dominant group in distribution today are Northerners but I am honest in saying this is my personal opinion and I do not have concrete data.

So are you talking about petrol,diesel,steel,Timber,fish, garri,rice,beans,palm oil,cement,beer,beef,chicken,yams,tomatoes,onions,textiles or what exactly.Is your statement based on structured data collected and collated or just "take it from me" anecdotal evidence and of course if you disagree it is because "YOU HATE IGBOS". That refrain is hackneyed now and only makes YOU look insecure and risible.
My issue is not with Igbos it is with individuals making claims that cannot be proven, that is a habit I learned at University decades ago .I cannot apologize for this. I will not cease and desist because the claimants happen to be Igbo!!
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by ACM10: 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2012
aribisala0:
Well I have not expressed any opinion about Igbos.

Unfortunately while I understand Igbo quite well I cannot write it as well as I would like.So I have to write in English.Clearly English comprehension is a handicap for you but there is nothing I can do about it Ndoo O!

This psychological problem that many posters here have is indeed unfortunate.Some individuals have made claims about Onitsha market which I dispute unapologetically and automatically that translates into me having "opinions of Igbos" As I said before we have seen this with T.Orji and Peter Obi so it is not entirely strange but rather than accuse anyone of bigotry,you are the bigot because what you are in fact saying is "If you are not Igbo do not criticize anything that is Igbo and if you do you are anti-Igbo". If I criticized Chinua Achebe,Ofe Nsala,Wetheral Road that makes me an enemy of Igbos. Well you need to shift your "bunker" mentality because the problem is not with anyone it is with you.
To make bogus claims such as this new one[b] "Igbos have established their mark and dominance of the distribution sector of the nigerian economy" [/b] will always provoke questions .That is not a mark of hate but a reality check.Igbos may be dominant in distribution of SOME things BUT so are others; even plus including Indians and Lebanese(Apologies ZB).

Do you even understand the technical meaning of the word "DISTRIBUTION" ? it is doubtful.
I would Argue that the most dominant group in distribution today are Northerners but I am honest in saying this is my personal opinion and I do not have concrete data.

So are you talking about petrol,diesel,steel,Timber,fish, garri,rice,beans,palm oil,cement,beer,beef,chicken,yams,tomatoes,onions,textiles or what exactly.Is your statement based on structured data collected and collated or just "take it from me" anecdotal evidence and of course if you disagree it is because "YOU HATE IGBOS". That refrain is hackneyed now and only makes YOU look insecure and risible.
My issue is not with Igbos it is with individuals making claims that cannot be proven, that is a habit I learned at University decades ago .I cannot apologize for this. I will not cease and desist because the claimants happen to be Igbo!!

Where in his comment did he implicitly or explicitly accuse u of expressing opinion about Igbos? You see that u are the problem here. You are pointing one finger at someone, while four fingers are pointing back at u. Wetin concern Gov. Peter Obi, T. Orji and Prof. Chinua Achebe here? Why go ahead and generalize that every Igbos has 'bunker mentality'? Youruba claims that they are the most educated tribe in Nigeria. Have they presented any 'concrete data' to support it? undecided Yoruba claims that Lagos was built with proceeds from cocoa. Have they supported it with 'concrete data'? How many bogus Yoruba claims have they supported with 'concrete data'? Finally, must you condescend to make your point?
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by aribisala0(m): 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2012
ACM10:

Where in his comment did he implicitly or explicitly accuse u of expressing opinion about Igbos? You see that u are the problem here. You are pointing one finger at someone, while four fingers are pointing back at u. Wetin concern Gov. Peter Obi, T. Orji and Prof. Chinua Achebe here? Why go ahead and generalize that every Igbos has 'bunker mentality'? Youruba claims that they are the most educated tribe in Nigeria. Have they presented any 'concrete data' to support it? undecided Yoruba claims that Lagos was built with proceeds from cocoa. Have they supported it with 'concrete data'? How many bogus Yoruba claims have they supported with 'concrete data'? Finally, must you condescend to make your point?

Dear Mr ACM
Senior Advocate of Nairaland.SAN

I responded to his remark about My opinion or otherwise about Igbos and my response dealt with that adequately. If you do not comprehend that response or maliciously choose to misrepresent it that is your problem.
Sir really I cannot help you if you do not understand English.
If you believe I said EVERY Igbo has a bunker mentality that is your problem. My words are still there so anyone who is interested can read them.
I do not believe Yoruba are a tribe or "more educated" than anyone and if anyone tells you that you are quite right to challenge them but i really do not understand why you are asking me that. Did I say so or did the Yoruba hold a referendum and agree on those claims?I doubt very much though that all Yoruba hold that view or any other view and if you feel a need to engage in Yoruba vs Igbo contests find someone else scroll through Nairaland, I NEVER DO IT.I am only interested in the Onitsha Market issue. I NEVER engage in ethnic warfare.

"How many bogus Yoruba claims ?" you ask,this sentiment really is the zenith of your benightedness . A bogus claim made by Yoruba persons is not a bogus Yoruba claim ditto for bogus claims made by Igbo persons they are not "bogus Igbo claims". They are bogus claims full stop.There is no doubt some people here have a bunker mentality and you are a typical exemplar

I believe I have been quite patient in addressing your obnoxious remarks but really do not wish to waste time with you further.Of course if you wish to engage in vile personal abuse you will find me at home otherwise I suggest you ignore me I will reciprocate.
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by ACM10: 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2012
aribisala0:

Dear Mr ACM
Senior Advocate of Nairaland.SAN

I responded to his remark about My opinion or otherwise about Igbos and my response dealt with that adequately. If you do not comprehend that response or maliciously choose to misrepresent it that is your problem.
Sir really I cannot help you if you do not understand English.
If you believe I said EVERY Igbo has a bunker mentality that is your problem. My words are still there so anyone who is interested can read them.
I do not believe Yoruba are a tribe or "more educated" than anyone and if anyone tells you that you are quite right to challenge them but i really do not understand why you are asking me that. Did I say so or did the Yoruba hold a referendum and agree on those claims?I doubt very much though that all Yoruba hold that view or any other view and if you feel a need to engage in Yoruba vs Igbo contests find someone else scroll through Nairaland, I NEVER DO IT.I am only interested in the Onitsha Market issue. I NEVER engage in ethnic warfare.

"How many bogus Yoruba claims ?" you ask,this sentiment really is the zenith of your benightedness . A bogus claim made by Yoruba persons is not a bogus Yoruba claim ditto for bogus claims made by Igbo persons they are not "bogus Igbo claims". They are bogus claims full stop.There is no doubt some people here have a bunker mentality and you are a typical exemplar

I believe I have been quite patient in addressing your obnoxious remarks but really do not wish to waste time with you further.Of course if you wish to engage in vile personal abuse you will find me at home otherwise I suggest you ignore me I will reciprocate.

You are a fvckin hypocrite man! Why contradict yourself with this comment?

"Did I say so or did the Yoruba hold a referendum and agree on those claims?I doubt very much though that all Yoruba hold that view or any other view"

Since you knew that the view of certain Yoruba characters represents their personal opinion, why do u assume in complete contrast that Gov. Obi and Gov. Orji's opinion represents that of Igbos?
We are not kids here and you should know that. Moreover, someone like me can never give you free hand to make contradictory comments without rigorous challenge. If you erroneously believe that you have higher IQ than most of us here. Then you are free to ego-trip.
The rest of your comments are not contributory to the argument and therefore not worthy of my response.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by aribisala0(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2012
ACM10:

You are a fvckin hypocrite man! Why contradict yourself with this comment?

"Did I say so or did the Yoruba hold a referendum and agree on those claims?I doubt very much though that all Yoruba hold that view or any other view"

Since you knew that the view of certain Yoruba characters represents their personal opinion, why do u assume in complete contrast that Gov. Obi and Gov. Orji's opinion represents that of Igbos?
We are not kids here and you should know that. Moreover, someone like me can never give you free hand to make contradictory comments without rigorous challenge. If you erroneously believe that you have higher IQ than most of us here. Then you are free to ego-trip.
The rest of your comments are not contributory to the argument and therefore not worthy of my response.
Please do not address me with Fvcking
Nnagi!
I have restricted my remarks to some jokers on this thread of which you are one.At no point did I reference "The Igbos".

I do not assume They(Governors) represent Igbos as a group rather YOU assume that I assume that.I did not say so.Certainly several Igbo people including 2 governors interpret personal criticism as attacks on Igbos : THAT IS A FACT. Many such people are here on this thread. I am presenting that information not in a vacuum but in response to attacks on my person about bigotry. That is the context and it is disingenuous to pretend I just presented that information spontaneously.

Now I ask that you supply a quote to show where I addressed "The Igbos" as a group.
If you do I will retract it and apologize.

If you are unable to do so I ask you once again go your way and let me go mine.

Your IQ, deficit or surplus, is a matter for you and your family who suffer or benefit thereof whichever may apply.
I have made no comment about it.
If you feel insecure in that regard that is unfortunate and I commiserate,appeal to God:He is able to do ALL THINGS
Naturally I assume you are an adult or under adult supervision on the internate so that does not need to be stated.
Whatever the case, the time tested tactic of trying to put me on the defensive and thus obscure the issue is transparent and will not work.

I maintain that the claim about Onitsha market is BOGUS AND UNSUBSTANTIATED that is the issue here
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by adetunrayo(f): 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2012
u dont need all these insults guys. why not grow up and behalf maturely. i was enjoying the post before ,but your insultive words to each other have discouraged me.
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by ACM10: 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2012
aribisala0:
Please do not address me with Fvcking
Nnagi!
I have restricted my remarks to some jokers on this thread of which you are one.At no point did I reference "The Igbos".

I do not assume They(Governors) represent Igbos as a group rather YOU assume that I assume that.I did not say so.Certainly several Igbo people including 2 governors interpret personal criticism as attacks on Igbos : THAT IS A FACT. Many such people are here on this thread. I am presenting that information not in a vacuum but in response to attacks on my person about bigotry. That is the context and it is disingenuous to pretend I just presented that information spontaneously.

Now I ask that you supply a quote to show where I addressed "The Igbos" as a group.
If you do I will retract it and apologize.

If you are unable to do so I ask you once again go your way and let me go mine.

Your IQ, deficit or surplus, is a matter for you and your family who suffer or benefit thereof whichever may apply.
I have made no comment about it.
If you feel insecure in that regard that is unfortunate and I commiserate,appeal to God:He is able to do ALL THINGS
Naturally I assume you are an adult or under adult supervision on the internate so that does not need to be stated.
Whatever the case, the time tested tactic of trying to put me on the defensive and thus obscure the issue is transparent and will not work.

I maintain that the claim about Onitsha market is BOGUS AND UNSUBSTANTIATED that is the issue here

I commiserate with you that your parents abandoned you. That's why you insult someone's parents at will. Well I was well-trained and nurtured by my parents. I was taught not to insult someone's parent, no matter the provocation.
I can see that it's pointless engaging a brain-damaged twit like you. Recoil back to your gutter abode and engage your likes. I can't create 5 useless pages engaging in a game of insults with u.
As for your reference to the Igbos, I give u that as an assignment. Go through your posts on this thread whenever u are in your lucid interval. Identify those comments and tender an unreserved apology. Goodbye f00l!
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by aribisala0(m): 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures / How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Area? / CBN Introduces New Charges On Bank Deposits And Withdrawals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.