Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here - TV/Movies (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here (470164 Views)

Villians poll - vote for your best villian / Apply For Movie Audition (hollywood/nollywood) / The Bisi Olatilo Show: Bos Is The Boss Of All Tv Talk Shows In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
There is a movie audition.

Date: Thursday 10th of June 2021

Venue: Jodessy Mega Visuals Studio Almarouf Event Center, along Isheri Oshun road, Ijegun,Ikotun area, Lagos

Time: 10am .
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 7:50am On Jun 08, 2021
An actress is needed for a minor role as a rich woman in a movie. She should be in her 50s or late 40s. Interested Actress Should DM 08034975289

15th june.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 7:59am On Jun 08, 2021
Ten studios is holding an online audition for a TV sitcom. They need men and women between 20 and 55 years of age.

To partake, send a one minute monologue and a 5x7 picture to tenstudios.ng@gmail.com. Deadline is June 20th 2021.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 8:05am On Jun 10, 2021
Another audition

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 8:08am On Jun 11, 2021
Good actors needed for an mnet project please.
Female : 23-28yrs
Male : 25-29yrs.
Kindy send your contact plus picture to this number : 08023336041.
Thanks.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
Check this out guys

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Hatmanphobia(m): 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
lynx200:
Check this out guys

I am an experienced location scout and I also manage locations for any production.

I am very much available for link up.

You can send me your brief, I will definitely get it done within 2-3days max.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 11:03am On Jun 19, 2021
More auditions

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 7:55am On Jun 20, 2021
Another opportunity

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 11:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
Movie Casting Call Tomorrow Sunday !!

I Need Boys and Girls Age- 18- 23yrs for My Siblings and I .

NOTE: You Must be good actors, should be good dancers too.

Don’t message if you don’t fit to the requirement or not ready to work.

NO CALLS

If you fit into the above description and you will be available to meet client tomorrow send 1 Clear Pictures, Full name n age and Location via whatssapp: 08038556284

If you know any kindly send their pics or refer them to me is very urgent.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 8:54am On Jun 30, 2021
Private Audition call for actors, male and female.

It's for a Netflix comedy series...

Call +234 815 491 8549, 0816 129 3236 and 08037279151 to set up an audition if interested
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
An opportunity for you guys to shine.

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by stancydg: 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
Do you think you have what it takes to feature in Nollywood’s next blockburster?

Or BLOW like a grenade in Nigeria’s Entertainment Industry?

Do you want to be an Actor, Dancer, Comedian, 3D Animator, Scriptwriter, Set Designer, Film Producer, Film Editor or a Film Production Crew Member?

This is the time to get your skills sharpened so you can INVADE the world with the SUPER CREATIVE SKILLS bubbling inside of you, as PARADYSITY ENTERTAINMENT is now auditioning and training the next generation of entertainment SUPERSTARS to feature in OUR BLOCKBURSTER MOVIES AND SHOWS!

To register to join THE PARADYSITY ENTERTAINMENT CAST AND CREW, simply send your FULL NAME to 09018890480.

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by tammyf: 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
Xmen149:
I have two movies idea

1) A horror movie (adventure)

2)Action thriller (Any good writer that can work with me?)

I write songs too.

quote me if we work together

I'm looking for good scripts to shoot
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Hatmanphobia(m): 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
tammyf:

I have good locations for you...
Just tell me what you want and where you want it....

Check my Bio for contact
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Xmen149(m): 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
tammyf:

GREAT!!.

am not too good in the writting part ,.so how do we go about this
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by yesloaded: 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
tammyf:

Culture or modern?
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Tenoverten10: 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
DOWNLOAD Fast and Furious 9: The Fast Saga 2021 (Hollywood) FREE

http://emovies/QHvLg
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by tammyf: 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hatmanphobia:

I have good locations for you...
Just tell me what you want and where you want it....

Check my Bio for contact
What about the East....umuahia... my major problem as an EP (executive producer) is not just funding a movie but getting my capital and profit back.i want to work with someone who knows his onions in marketing and sales both online and offline (if possible iroko tv or African magic).I spent 2million naira 5months ago on someone's script and till date my money is hanging and movie no where to be found ...no investor wants that. I hv the passion and the fund for movie production but I need a professional to work with to get my money back .If u think u fit in u can hit me up ( eddiebluestp2@yahoo.com) or quote me here.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by tammyf: 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
Xmen149:

GREAT!!.

am not too good in the writting part ,.so how do we go about this
... my major problem as an EP (executive producer) is not just funding a movie but getting my capital and profit back.i want to work with someone who knows his onions in marketing and sales both online and offline (if possible iroko tv or African magic).I spent 2million naira 5months ago on someone's script and till date my money is hanging and movie no where to be found ...no investor wants that. I hv the passion and the fund for movie production but I need a professional to work with to get my money back .If u think u fit in u can hit me up ( eddiebluestp2@yahoo.com) or quote me here.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by tammyf: 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
yesloaded:

Culture or modern?

... my major problem as an EP (executive producer) is not just funding a movie or whether culture or modern but getting my capital and profit back.i want to work with someone who knows his onions in marketing and sales both online and offline (if possible iroko tv or African magic).I spent 2million naira 5months ago on someone's script and till date my money is hanging and movie no where to be found ...no investor wants that. I hv the passion and the fund for movie production but I need a professional to work with to get my money back .If u think u fit in u can hit me up ( eddiebluestp2@yahoo.com) or quote me here.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Hatmanphobia(m): 7:52am On Aug 02, 2021
tammyf:

What about the East....umuahia... my major problem as an EP (executive producer) is not just funding a movie but getting my capital and profit back.i want to work with someone who knows his onions in marketing and sales both online and offline (if possible iroko tv or African magic).I spent 2million naira 5months ago on someone's script and till date my money is hanging and movie no where to be found ...no investor wants that. I hv the passion and the fund for movie production but I need a professional to work with to get my money back .If u think u fit in u can hit me up ( eddiebluestp2@yahoo.com) or quote me here.

In as much as you can provide a brief of what kind of locations you want, I will get it for the production...

I am open to team pairing and further discussions.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Maturedconnect: 8:27am On Aug 02, 2021
Please guyz we only need post of auditions. Thank you
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
Want to feature on an advert?

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (108) (Reply)

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO / Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.