Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Handling false accusations in an Official environment - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Handling false accusations in an Official environment (2100 Views)

Tips On Handling Office Gossip / Handling Difficult Interview Questions Part 2. / Cash Handling Charges In Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handling false accusations in an Official environment by Bibol(f): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2012
I work in a private organization. A colleague of mine stepped on toes and got sacked. She blamed me for it because my boss and I are from the same tribe. Both of us are the only members of staff from my tribe and i'm not even close to my boss. Everything seems surprising to me because I'm not fully aware of what she did that got her sacked. Also, I try to be neutral in my office due to the various politics going on. Its a little bit confusing at the moment. How best can I go about this issue as I hate being involved in office gossips?
Re: Handling false accusations in an Official environment by spicyv1(f): 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2012
Don't! Believe me, I know exactly how you feel as I have been in a situation were I was falsely accused and worse still, there were evidences stacked up against me that I would have pronounced myself guilty! But I was so sure that I don't and have never suffered from amnesia so there was no way that I committed the act that I was being accused θf so, I just kept mute about the incident and didn't try to defend myself but trusted God to vindicate me. He sure did, not at the time I wanted it, but at a time that I eventually realized was just the perfect time!

The accuser was so ashamed and even attempted to keep silent about her silly mistake but I made sure to announce my victory!

So dear, please just develop a blind eye, deaf ear and dumb mouth to the situation and if you are truly innocent, its only a matter θf time. I know its embarrassing, I know it hurts and I know its a hard thing to do.

3 Likes

Re: Handling false accusations in an Official environment by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 29, 2012
Spicy has said it all.
Re: Handling false accusations in an Official environment by joshuakume: 11:45am On Aug 29, 2012
You need to be careful here,you need to get across to the next lady in whatever way you can.Having such an accusation around you could affect your effectiveness.
Re: Handling false accusations in an Official environment by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
hi aunty Bibol. i need a career advisor . studying food science and technology

(1) (Reply)

Theios Consulting Calling For Aptitude Test Through Dragnet / Every Structural Engineering Professional/student Must Read This / CCIE Training - Cisco Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.