Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. (233449 Views)

Mother And Child: Random Pictures To Tell You To Keep Loving Your Mother. / Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband/keep Loving You More And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 06, 2014
yamunla:
Are you a Sexist?

Its nots sexist its reality
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by yamunla(m): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2014
voodoo85:

Needs tips?? Dear?? Who do u think u r ??
like seriously?
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
[quote author=yamunla post=26931256]like seriously?[g/quote]

Like no, joking. Of course seriously
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by yamunla(m): 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
[quote author=voodoo85 post=26940351][/quote]you need help...ASAP
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by jaz(m): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
I hope you know this should be vice versa. . . A wife is a companion and not at your beck and call. If you cannot reciprocate each and every of the 21 above, yet you demand them, you are a hypocrite!

abeg go rest. na Ppl like u make nightmares of a wife. God forbid I marry someone wt such mentality!

1 Like

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by RaeMystix: 2:11am On Nov 26, 2014
@ Op. Luv ur post
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 26, 2014
voodoo85:

Oh please shut up, grey mouse, who is boring and fit only for household and oven for kids. My marriage is happy however this guy is making me sick with such tips. U think that fallowing those tips your spouse wont cheat? ROFLMAO

@voodoo, honey it's all in black and white that your marriage is not as happy as you claim #Fact. cis you sound pained and counter productive about the o.p's topic maybe because your husband have cheated on you at a time in the past after you loved him and all, and your attitude just displays it all my dear, op's topic is not a guarantee yes but 95percent of we guys here knows that if a lady does all that for us there is NOTHING in this world that we cannot do for her, even if it means going to hell to beat the crap out of the devil or writing her name on the surface of the sun.voodoo honey don't judge all men from your partner's mistake or experience, u need to sort your love life out. God bless you.

and for the ladies who wants a happy, beautiful, sweet marriage PLEASE adhere to the ops advice, your husband or bf might not be responding to all your care and action immediately but when he starts that's when you know that we guys are great I'm caring and loving you (the special one )#FACT....
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by abnsugbe: 7:28am On Nov 26, 2014
yamunla:
1. Discover his favorite pet name and call him by that.
2. Allow him exercise his authority as the head of the family.
3. Do not challenge him when he is hurt.
4. Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his
sober moment with apology and explain why you behave
that way that annoyed him.
5. Be quick to say " I am sorry dear". Whenever u offend
him, insist on his forgiveness and kiss him when he does.
6. Speak good of him before his friends n siblings.
7. Honour his mother.
8. Insist that he buys gift to his parents and so be sure that
he will do same for your parents
9. Surprise him with his favorite dish especially when he
has no enough money at hand
10. Do not allow maid to serve him food when you are at
home, because you may lose him to them.
11. Give him warm reception with an embrace when he
returns, collect his luggage and help UnCloth him.
12. Smile when u looks at him and give him occasional
perks when u are out socially.
13. Praise him before your children.
14. Wash his back while he is in the tub or shower.
15. Put love note in his lunch or purse.
16. Phone and tell him that you miss him.
17. Dial his number and on hearing "hello" just tell him I love
you
18. If he is a public figure or politician, gently wake him at
the early hours of the morning and romance him to the
point of demand.
He will not be enticed by any other woman that day.
19. Tell him how lucky you are to have him as your husband.
20. Give him a hug for no reason.
21. Appreciate God for the Adam of your life. Implement this
law that every morning your family will wake up n pray.
It brings unit. Value your husband because you may not
have the second chance to love him. Pray to God to protect
him.
If u practice all these, your husband will be afraid to cheat
on you, even if he does his mind will not be at rest.
If your husband is already cheating on u, begin to practice
these and u will win him back.
Do support it with prayers because nothing is impossible 4
God.
I wish you a happy home and lovable husband.

HAHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA....WHAT U SAID IS FOE WHITE PEOPLE,NO NIGERIAN BABE WILL EVER DO SUCH
BE SILENT WHEN HE IS ANGRY??...HABA,U DE DREAM?
HUGE HIM IF HE COMES BACK FROM WORK? NO BE IF HIM GET WORK?
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 26, 2014
icedbeatz:

@voodoo, honey it's all in black and white that your marriage is not as happy as you claim #Fact. cis you sound pained and counter productive about the o.p's topic maybe because your husband have cheated on you at a time in the past after you loved him and all, and your attitude just displays it all my dear, op's topic is not a guarantee yes but 95percent of we guys here knows that if a lady does all that for us there is NOTHING in this world that we cannot do for her, even if it means going to hell to beat the crap out of the devil or writing her name on the surface of the sun.voodoo honey don't judge all men from your partner's mistake or experience, u need to sort your love life out. God bless you.

and for the ladies who wants a happy, beautiful, sweet marriage PLEASE adhere to the ops advice, your husband or bf might not be responding to all your care and action immediately but when he starts that's when you know that we guys are great I'm caring and loving you (the special one )#FACT....

Fact number 1. Men r chasers from the nature and when they get everything they get bored and start looking what to chase again . So dont bullshit me with this anymore

Fact number 2. My partner never ever cheated on me smiley so fuckkk u agai.

And fuckkk u with your god . Keep it to yourself or iff u cant - shovel it to your asss.

Fact number 3 am not talking about my marriage u idioot
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 26, 2014
yamunla:
you need help...ASAP

Thank u doctor. I wish to know which shitthole degree u have to decide i need help. Learn to quote mumu
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by blessingemily12: 6:48am On Dec 08, 2014
There is help out there i have always thought life is a complicated issues until i met this great man the Dr abubakar of drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com, it all started when my wife and i had problems it was almost tearing my home apart our relationship was almost non existent until i lost my job all the problems were now compounded and my threatened and filed for divorce i had nothing to do and nowhere to go then i came across a post on the internet on how dr abubakar of drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com helped one woman who was in need, i never knew all this spell casters are powerful so i decided to give it a shot and behold i was surprised when he told me not to worry that everything will be alright i never believed him i had my doubts because my wife was a very stubborn woman someone very hard to convince so i did everything he asked of me and to my surprise my wife started begging me to accept her back that she didn't know what came over her and i was called back in my place of work and compensated and i was also promoted all thanks to one man dr abubakar of drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com, if you are ever in problem or in need don't look anywhere else just contact this one man drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com and he will help you out in whatever situation you find yourself again i want to say thank you sir for all you done for me your son from the UK steven williams
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by karajoles: 2:45am On Dec 09, 2014
Today has being the most happiest day of my life after 1 year of sadness and sorrow without being with the one i love, i tried all my possible best to make sure i make my lover happy but it never seems to work out well it was like am doing everything in vain but all thanks to Dr.Azuka for coming to change all my worries and sadness to Joy. i knew the great man when i read some wonderful reviews about Dr.Azuka how he has helped a lots of people on there relationship problem i was reading a magazine which then i saw great testimonies as well which then i decided not to waste time.he told me not to worry that he assures me that within 48 hours everything would be sorted out i believed Dr.Azuka so much because i believe he can't fail me and i sent him all my details. Truly Dr.Azuka never failed me,my husband who left me for good a year come back to me. My husband and i have been living contentedly since this spell caster reunited us together with his love spells. Thank you so so so much Dr.Azuka for your powerful spells. expressions are not sufficient to say thank you. here is his email address Greatazukalovespell@gmail.com or greatazukalovespell@yahoo.com tell +2348071398555

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by karajoles: 2:13am On Dec 15, 2014
Today has being the most happiest day of my life after 1 year of sadness and sorrow without being with the one i love, i tried all my possible best to make sure i make my lover happy but it never seems to work out well it was like am doing everything in vain but all thanks to Dr.Azuka for coming to change all my worries and sadness to Joy. i knew the great man when i read some wonderful reviews about Dr.Azuka how he has helped a lots of people on there relationship problem i was reading a magazine which then i saw great testimonies as well which then i decided not to waste time.he told me not to worry that he assures me that within 48 hours everything would be sorted out i believed Dr.Azuka so much because i believe he can't fail me and i sent him all my details. Truly Dr.Azuka never failed me,my husband who left me for good a year come back to me. My husband and i have been living contentedly since this spell caster reunited us together with his love spells. Thank you so so so much Dr.Azuka for your powerful spells. expressions are not sufficient to say thank you. here is his email address Greatazukalovespell@gmail.com or greatazukalovespell@yahoo.com tell +2348071398555.or +2348100399287.

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by jessylynn01: 2:15am On Dec 17, 2014
Hello, My name is Jessylynn harvey. i want to share to the whole world on how Dr Keke Odin the chief Priest of all the spell casters in India Helped me reunite my marriage. To cut the long story shot, after 2 years of break up with my Husband with no phone calls or email messages. i was so frustrated because i have contacted so many other spell casters with no results. when i read about Dr Keke Odin (The Chief Priest Of all the spell casters in India) on his website at http://greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com so i decided to contact him for help. to my greatest surprise, in just 24 hours later my Husband called me and started begging for forgiveness. i am now a happy woman with a beautiful baby girl.all thanks to Dr Keke Odin. You can contact Dr keke Odin On contact him directly on his email at greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com or contact him through his website at http://greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com. his help is assured and guaranteed once again email him directly at greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by sharonbritto12: 2:49am On Jan 13, 2015
My Names is sharon britto,AM from United states .i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in June last year on a business summit i meet a man called Dr Ogala, is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love s gone misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job i m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 4weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3 year i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try and in 6 days when i returned to taxes my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married i didn't believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help his email address:Holyspellcast@yahoo.com..

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by rolandjohnson12: 2:10am On Jan 16, 2015
My Name is Roland Johnson
How my ex girlfriend came back to me through Dr Azuka love spell caster.
I Have never believer in love spell until i met this world's top spell caster. He is really powerful and could help cast spell to bring back once's gone,lost misbehaving lover and money spell or spell for a good job or whatever your problem is. I am a living testimony the girl i wanted to marry left me a week before our wedding and my life was upside down because our relationship has been on for 3 years. I really love her, but her mother was against us because i was not financially boyant to take good care of them. So when i met the spell caster, I told him what happened and explain the situations of things to him. At first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful but,i just gave him a try and in 2 days when i returned to USA, my girlfriend (now wife) called me by hermself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with her mum and family and i got a new job interview so we got marriage. I don't believe it the spell caster asked me for my name and my wife's name and that is all i wanted her to do. well we are married now and we are expecting the our baby,and my wife also got a new job and our lives became better. In case anyone needs the spell caster for help this is the email address Email:greatazukalovespell@yahoo.com or greatazukalovespell@hotmail.com tel:+2348071398555....

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by karajoles: 9:55am On Jan 23, 2015
I am Rebecca, i will like to let every know that there is a true and real spell caster out there and he has helped me in so many way just a few days since i came in contact with him through the help of my good friend who introduced me to him. he did a love spell for me and assured me that after 2days, my ex husband will return to me and to my greatest surprise the 2day my ex came knocking at my door begging for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again. Once again thank you Dr, Shakiki, You are truly a great man wow this man has brought back the joy in my life that was stolen and now i live a better and sound life. he bring back my divorce husband home with his love spell, when i lost my husband.he is true to his word and he is here in the world to help mankind. he is the realest of all spell caster online. he is LORD Dr.Shakiki. you can get him via email: LORDSHAKIKISPELL@GMAIL.COM OR LORDSHAKIKISPELL@YAHOO.COM and i swear a trial will convince you and you will be a happy with you lover again call him +2348100399287
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by Shawl001(m): 10:11am On Jan 23, 2015

NONSENSE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!!!!
you can do all these things you mentionned (to the T) and your partner could/would still cheat on you.....it all depends on the people involved.
here is a simple clue: nobody should be "AFRAID" to cheat, they should NOT do so because they know fully well that it's WRONG!!!!
fear is a very poor way to keep a family in order, because we all know that after a while, the fear will be gone. and btw, if someone is cheating, then there is not much anyone can do to have them stop (if the cheater doesnt want to), and certainly not with what you posted, lol!

as for what you wrote:
1. Discover his favorite pet name and call him by that.
shouldnt wifey simply find her own pet name to call him, instead of using what others may have already used?!

2. Allow him exercise his authority as the head of the family.
there is a difference between being the head of the family and being a careless dictator.

3. Do not challenge him when he is hurt.
just because someone is hurt, does NOT mean women should allow anything thrown at them. if what he says/does is against this woman's way, then she has all the right to challenge that.

4. Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his sober moment with apology and explain why you behave that way that annoyed him.
lol, you must live in a cave....why should that man be angry to begin with...are they not adult? cant they talk like adults do?

5. Be quick to say " I am sorry dear". Whenever u offend him, insist on his forgiveness and kiss him when he does.
NONSENSE!!!! women should only be sorry if they BELIEVE they are, and nothing else. there is absolutely no point in saying sorry, if they dont mean it(just to stroke an insecure man's ego).

6. Speak good of him before his friends n siblings.
what if there is no good to speak of?!

7. Honour his mother.
honour EVERYONE that is worthy of being honoured....... his mother is just one out of the gazillion of people that should be honoured.

9. Surprise him with his favorite dish especially when he has no enough money at hand
if there is money problem, then wifey should cook what is AFFORDABLE, lol!

10. Do not allow maid to serve him food when you are at home, because you may lose him to them.
if a husband can "be lost" to maids and servants, then this person shouldnt be married to begin with. marriage is for the mature that wont be tempted by maids and servants.

11. Give him warm reception with an embrace when he returns, collect his luggage and help UnCloth him.
lol what next?! kiss his feet and clean his dirty a.ss?

12. Smile when u looks at him and give him occasional perks when u are out socially.
again, a woman shouldnt laugh IF SHE DOESNT WANT TO. there is no reason for being fake in marriage, NONE!

13. Praise him before your children.
praise whoever DESERVE praising!

14. Wash his back while he is in the tub or shower.
....and let him wash yours when you are in the shower too.

16. Phone and tell him that you miss him.
...if a women does miss her husband then YES, but if she doesnt then NO!!!!

17. Dial his number and on hearing "hello" just tell him I love you
...if a woman loves her husband then YES, if she doesnt then NO!!!

18. If he is a public figure or politician, gently wake him at the early hours of the morning and romance him to the point of demand. He will not be enticed by any other woman that day.
BWAAAAAAH! so you mean the wife needs to fukc her husband DAILY for the rest of her natural life?! come on bro! if a husband wants to cheat, then it doesnt matter how many time you fukc him, he will still do......simply because that other gal will be more satisfying than wifey. most men will fukc a brand new toto, even if they are dead tired (abi to lie down is a problem now?!)

19. Tell him how lucky you are to have him as your husband.
if you are lucky then YES, if you aint then definitely NO!!!

20. Give him a hug for no reason.
for no reason whatsoever?! well i hope the husband does the same too then?
. I find it so hard to agree with your points.. I don't know why? It depicts more øƒ counter attacks..more øƒ anger and envy. Which shouldn't be. The OP's points depicts Love, respect and peace. I guess, U̶̲̥̅̊ only want to prove the OP wrong not give the reader sustainable points to hold on to. #peace#
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by Alexsophia: 4:18am On Jan 24, 2015
Hello My name is ALEX SOPHIA, and I base in UK. My life is back!!! After 3 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called DR OZIL, which i met on line. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called BECKY,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped DR OZIL email address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before DR OZIL, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact DR OZIL on his email: drozilsolutionhome@gmailcom or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or drozilsolutionhome@outlook.com or through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/,he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact email: drozilsolutionhomegmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or drozilsolutionhome@outlook.com or call his mobile number: +2348034210548

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by Alexsophia: 4:21am On Jan 24, 2015
Hello My name is ALEX SOPHIA, and I base in UK. My life is back!!! After 3 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called DR OZIL, which i met on line. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called BECKY,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped DR OZIL email address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before DR OZIL, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact DR OZIL on his email: drozilsolutionhome@gmailcom or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or drozilsolutionhome@outlook.com or through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/,he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact email: drozilsolutionhomegmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or drozilsolutionhome@outlook.com or call his mobile number: +2348034210548................

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by Tashaamania(f): 4:47am On Jan 24, 2015
Too much drama for love, I'd say undecided

Wash his back in the bath tub, really? sad
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by doublezero7(m): 6:49am On Jan 24, 2015
Tashaamania:
Too much drama for love, I'd say undecided

Wash his back in the bath tub, really? sad

Too much drama? Lol...Eya...only if u know what single ladies would actually do for love! but the back washing in the tub isn't necessarily going to be a 1-way thing now! The guy too would reciprocate!

It might be a bit too extreme and all, so I get your reason! But different strokes for different folks! smiley
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by Tashaamania(f): 8:42am On Jan 24, 2015
doublezero7:

Too much drama? Lol...Eya...only if u know what single ladies would actually do for love! but the back washing in the tub isn't necessarily going to be a 1-way thing now! The guy too would reciprocate!

It might be a bit too extreme and all, so I get your reason! But different strokes for different folks! smiley

Not gonna be a 1-way thing huh?
Is washing the back even romantic? sad
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by doublezero7(m): 8:59am On Jan 24, 2015
Tashaamania:

Not gonna be a 1-way thing huh?
Is washing the back even romantic? sad

I wonder oo! But come to think of it, it is oo...depending on where and how the back is being washed! cheesy
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by Tashaamania(f): 9:02am On Jan 24, 2015
doublezero7:

I wonder oo! But come to think of it, it is oo...depending on where and how the back is being washed! cheesy

where and how??
Nawao, am seriously a learner oh!
Preach me some more biko cheesy
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by doublezero7(m): 9:09am On Jan 24, 2015
Tashaamania:

where and how??
Nawao, am seriously a learner oh!
Preach me some more biko cheesy

Lol...na me learn pass oo! Errrm...actually I don't know! I'll rather be doing some 'serious' things with my wife than back washing! Hian!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Male Education Is Better Than Female Education In The Family? / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives / Boys Night Out Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.