Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

My Ugly Okada Story - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Ugly Okada Story (1015 Views)

Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) / Okada Man Carrying Goats In Onitsha / Okada Accident (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ugly Okada Story by deshclones(m): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2012
I had very bad experience with commercial motorcyclist this afternoon.

Took my Babe to lagos island market to get some stuffs,as she opened the passenger door to alight one stupid okada man rammed into the door..he only missed her fine legs and smooth hands by a few inches...as expected the guy fell and sustained a few bruises while his bike got a few dents...to my surprise the guy demanded we take him to the hospital..i was shocked and annoyed at the same time..i was not blocking the road in anyway...moreover the guy was wrong to overtake from the right side....the mumu was not even concerned with the dent he caused to the car or the psychological trauma that my fine babe has suffered..all he and his passenger were concerned with was that i must take them to the hospital and repair the bike..i bluntly refused ..and in a spate of 5-10mins..i was surrounded by almost 40okada men mostly hausa guys..they held us hostage and insisted we take them to the hospital,not just any hospital but military hospital and repair the bike...i was weak...my babe self became afraid and was even begging me to take the guys to the hospital...

it took the intervention of some uniformed men (those guys that wear khaki pants and yellow tops) before they let us go..but not after i had coughed out 4k for the mumu okada...fashola should just ban these okada guys abeg,they are hardly literate,ill trained and very uncouth..he should take a cue from Amaechi..now ph city is a bit safe..
Re: My Ugly Okada Story by Afam4eva(m): 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2012
That's Naija for you.
Re: My Ugly Okada Story by Euroclydon(m): 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2012
How Political is this
Re: My Ugly Okada Story by Sunofgod(m): 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2012
deshclones: I had very bad experience with commercial motorcyclist this afternoon.

Took my Babe to lagos island market to get some stuffs,as she opened the passenger door to alight one stupid okada man rammed into the door..he only missed her fine legs and smooth hands by a few inches...as expected the guy fell and sustained a few bruises while his bike got a few dents...to my surprise the guy demanded we take him to the hospital..i was shocked and annoyed at the same time..i was not blocking the road in anyway...moreover the guy was wrong to overtake from the right side....the mumu was not even concerned with the dent he caused to the car or the psychological trauma that my fine babe has suffered..all he and his passenger were concerned with was that i must take them to the hospital and repair the bike..i bluntly refused ..and in a spate of 5-10mins..i was surrounded by almost 40okada men mostly hausa guys..they held us hostage and insisted we take them to the hospital,not just any hospital but military hospital and repair the bike...i was weak...my babe self became afraid and was even begging me to take the guys to the hospital...

it took the intervention of some uniformed men (those guys that wear khaki pants and yellow tops) before they let us go..but not after i had coughed out 4k for the mumu okada...fashola should just ban these okada guys abeg,they are hardly literate,ill trained and very uncouth..he should take a cue from Amaechi..now ph city is a bit safe..

Arrogant foolish man . . .

So you feel you can come here and be-little the Okada man.

We have only heard you side of the story - that sounds pitiful.

Your 'Babe' is a curse - have you not thought that yet?

Did she check the car mirror before opening the door?

The experience Serves you right - Next time 'Roll' with a 'Sharper' 'Babe' that knows about hazzards and takes appropriate precautions.

Once again - Foolish man.

2 Likes

Re: My Ugly Okada Story by deshclones(m): 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2012
afam4eva: That's Naija for you.

But its very wrong bro...lagos state govt must get rid of okadas if it truly wants to evolve into a developed capital...okadas are a total no no...those guys are so uncouth..
Re: My Ugly Okada Story by deshclones(m): 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2012
Sun of god:

Arrogant foolish man . . .

So you feel you can come here and be-little the Okada man.

We have only heard you side of the story - that sounds pitiful.

Your 'Babe' is a curse - have you not thought that yet?

Did she check the car mirror before opening the door?

The experience Serves you right - Next time 'Roll' with a 'Sharper' 'Babe' that knows about hazzards and take appropriate precautions.

Once again - Foolish man.

you are foolish ..wanimal..so it is legal/good to overtake from the right side of the road??olodo..did you ever take driving classes?...irredeemable monkey..

sun of god..do not insult my babe again..please..i do not play with her..am begging you man to man..that chic has been a blessing to me and i will not stay and allow anybody insult her..thanks
Re: My Ugly Okada Story by Sunofgod(m): 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2012
deshclones:

But its very wrong bro...lagos state govt must get rid of okadas if it truly wants to evolve into a developed capital...okadas are a total no no...those guys are so uncouth..

As already stated - you are a foolish man.

So because of your experience 'Okada' should be banned?

Those guys should have 'Rushed' you and your 'Babe'.

If you had used 'tact' you could have easily navigated the situation - but I sense you thought you could be arrogant in front of your 'Babe' and were made to look a complete 'Mumu'.

As previously stated - it serves you right.

Here's a tip - next time your involved in any sort of motor incident (especially involving a cyclist) the first thing you do is 'enquire into the wellbeing of the other party'.

Health and wellbeing are the primary issues - Liability is secondary.

Now go and lick your wounds at the nearest 'Beer Parlour'.
Re: My Ugly Okada Story by Sunofgod(m): 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2012
deshclones:

you are foolish ..wanimal..so it is legal/good to overtake from the right side of the road??olodo..did you ever take driving classes?...irredeemable monkey..

sun of god..do not insult my babe again..please..i do not play with her..am begging you man to man..that chic has been a blessing to me and i will not stay and allow anybody insult her..thanks

See your 'Hood Rat Babe'

The only thing ugly about your story are you and your 'hood rat'

And you have the nerve to refer to IT as a 'Babe'?

How many other 'touts' are 'bang.ing' it?

Mumu,

Get out of my presense - your now upsetting me!

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/713799[/img]
Re: My Ugly Okada Story by deshclones(m): 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2012
Sun of god:

See your 'Hood Rat Babe'

And you have the nerve to refer to IT as a 'Babe'?

How many other 'touts' are 'bang.ing' it?

Mumu,

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/713799[/img]

bigo..that ain't ma babe..thats ma new fling man....lol..you think i will ever expose ma babe on a public forum??hell no................wanimal...
Re: My Ugly Okada Story by Sunofgod(m): 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2012
deshclones:

bigo..that ain't ma babe..thats ma new fling man....lol..you think i will ever expose ma babe on a public forum??hell no................wanimal...

If you had used 'tacted' you could have easily navigated the situation - but I sense you thought you could be arrogant in front of your 'Babe' and were made to look a complete 'Mumu'.

Here's a tip - next time your involved in any sort of motor incident (especially involving a cyclist) the first thing you do is 'enquire into the wellbeing of the other party'.

Now go and lick your wounds at the nearest 'Beer Parlour' - NOT IN THE POLITICS SECTION OF NAIRALAND.
Re: My Ugly Okada Story by Ejine(m): 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2012
Sun of God, you be okada man? undecided
Re: My Ugly Okada Story by deshclones(m): 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2012
Sun of god:

If you had used 'tacted' you could have easily navigated the situation - but I sense you thought you could be arrogant in front of your 'Babe' and were made to look a complete 'Mumu'.

Now go and lick your wounds at the nearest 'Beer Parlour' - NOT IN THE POLITICS SECTION OF NAIRALAND.

As stated ''you are a bleeding wanimal''..hurling insults on someone and his adorable babe...quit dodging the question i posed to you...is it legal/good to overtake from the right??
Re: My Ugly Okada Story by Sunofgod(m): 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2012
deshclones:

As stated ''you are a bleeding wanimal''..hurling insults on someone and his adorable babe...quit dodging the question i posed to you...is it legal/good to overtake from the right??

Dont play with me - Did I not ask you if you 'Hood Rat' checked the car mirror before opening the door?

Have you answered that question?

Does your vehicle have 'Mirrors'?

I stand by what I have said - your foolish for posting such trash.

If you have any sense you will heed my words - and dissapear from here.

Mumu,
Re: My Ugly Okada Story by deshclones(m): 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2012
Sun of god:

Dont play with me - Did I not ask you if you 'Hood Rat' checked the car mirror before opening the door?

Have you answered that question?

Does your vehicle have 'Mirrors'?

I stand by what I have said - your foolish for posting such trash.

If you have any sense you will heed my words - and dissapear from here.

Mumu,

Niggah stop insulting my babe..am warning you man..am really passionate about her..quit insulting ma babe plz...........now get off ma thread
Re: My Ugly Okada Story by Sunofgod(m): 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2012
Ejiné: Sun of God, you be okada man? undecided

Lol,

I must be a very efficient okada man to be posting on NL at this time of the day.

I certainly am not - but in this situation I can sympathise with the okada man.

He was conducting his business - whilst this 'Mumu' was going to the market (not even a supermarket) to shower his 'Babe' with probably 'Toileteries'

If indeed the okada man was thrown from his bike with a passenger then the most important thing is his and the passengers wellbeing.

This post piss.ed me right off - I hardly ever waste such time on posts or posters like this.

But his call for a ban on all okada for this one reason stinks of 'Foolishness and Arrogance'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I aint poor, (at all)

But when in Lagos dispite vehicles and drivers being at my disposal, I have and will patronise okada riders in certain situations - Sometimes its more efficient to use them.

Same goes for when i'm in my village - there are no-go-areas they can access which a motor vehicle would struggle to reach.

Okada - they have their uses.

1 Like

Re: My Ugly Okada Story by Sunofgod(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2012
deshclones:

Niggah stop insulting my babe..am warning you man..am really passionate about her..quit insulting ma babe plz...........now get off ma thread

Did she check the mirrors on the vehicle before opening the door? Yes or No?

You both appear to be useless people.

Mumu,
Re: My Ugly Okada Story by semid4lyfe(m): 6:28am On Jul 29, 2012
deshclones:

Whether your babe or "new fling". . .don't think it's right to post her pics on the forum

(1) (Reply)

How Are You Getting Prepared For 2013? Go Into Online Business? / TRAGIC PICTURES: Hundreds Of Homes Destroyed By Tornado In Oklahoma City / #theworldinaconfusedstate#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.