Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

White Men Bowing To Idi Amin - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / White Men Bowing To Idi Amin (19171 Views)

General Idi Amin Of Uganda / Another Look At Idi Amin - Why Was He Unfairly Demonised? / Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Men Bowing To Idi Amin by Afam4eva(m): 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2012
Lmao

2 Likes

Re: White Men Bowing To Idi Amin by Okijajuju1(m): 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2012
That nigga was a fuccker, but damn!!! I loved his swag!!

1 Like

Re: White Men Bowing To Idi Amin by Abyjah: 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2012
Most African leaders are whitemen's butt-lickers. A few that dare to tell them their butts stink and refuse to lick are made to beg for their lives--Gadaffi is a good example. Our beloved GEJ is currently catwalking to win their admiration.

1 Like

Re: White Men Bowing To Idi Amin by Ybutterfly: 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^VVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY FUNNNNNY^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: White Men Bowing To Idi Amin by Afam4eva(m): 3:39am On Jul 29, 2012
Bump
Re: White Men Bowing To Idi Amin by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 29, 2012
No wonder he called himself THE LAST KING OF SCOTLAND grin
Re: White Men Bowing To Idi Amin by cap28: 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2012
good stuff
Re: White Men Bowing To Idi Amin by DICKtator: 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2012
Abyjah: Most African leaders are whitemen's butt-lickers. A few that dare to tell them their butts stink and refuse to lick are made to beg for their lives--Gadaffi is a good example. Our beloved GEJ is currently catwalking to win their admiration.

Robert Mugabe is a better example
Re: White Men Bowing To Idi Amin by Rgp92: 12:48am On Jul 30, 2012
Epic!
Re: White Men Bowing To Idi Amin by igbo2011(m): 1:00am On Jul 30, 2012
This is why the west demonized him because he doesn't let Europeans mess with him!! They made things up like he ate his own people HAHAHA

He is a field negro!
Re: White Men Bowing To Idi Amin by Rgp92: 1:20am On Jul 30, 2012
@op how did you get this picture?

1 Like

Re: White Men Bowing To Idi Amin by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 30, 2012
I am starting to re-assess what I have learnt about Amin from western press as it is becoming clearer why he was being demonised (probably unjustly)

Below he is being carried by white business men.

Mr. Amin is carried by four British businessmen during a party for diplomats in 1975. A Swedish businessman holds an umbrella in the manner of servants who once shielded tribal rulers from the sun.

Re: White Men Bowing To Idi Amin by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 30, 2012
These pictures are very interesting and make me want to learn more about Idi Amin and to not rely purely on Western propaganda or view of him.

The interesting thing is the white men carrying him seem to be happy and enjoying it. They were properly paid well.

Re: White Men Bowing To Idi Amin by Nobody: 3:20am On Jul 30, 2012
I get the feeling this photos show a stunt by a charismatic leader, and the whites involved did not feel that they were being humiliated.

Re: White Men Bowing To Idi Amin by Nobody: 5:13am On Jul 30, 2012
Re: White Men Bowing To Idi Amin by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 30, 2012
Re: White Men Bowing To Idi Amin by Okijajuju1(m): 8:17am On Jul 30, 2012
Idi Ami and Mummar Gaddafi
Re: White Men Bowing To Idi Amin by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 30, 2012
GenBuhari: I get the feeling this photos show a stunt by a charismatic leader, and the whites involved did not feel that they were being humiliated.

That doesn't remove the fact that he killed and maimed thousands of his own people.
Re: White Men Bowing To Idi Amin by Okijajuju1(m): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2012
HNosegbe:

That doesn't remove the fact that he killed and maimed thousands of his own people.

Thats why we generally agree that he was a biitch Nigga!!
Re: White Men Bowing To Idi Amin by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2012
Iam beginning to see through western propanganda to unfairly discredit and demonise patriotic and pro-Africa African leaders such as Abacha and Idi Amin

Okija_juju:

Thats why we generally agree that he was a biitch Nigga!!
Re: White Men Bowing To Idi Amin by otele(m): 4:49am On Jul 31, 2012
idi amin predicted the black US president and secretary of state . . . decades before it came to pass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PstYhVPA7AM
Re: White Men Bowing To Idi Amin by Okijajuju1(m): 8:22am On Jul 31, 2012
GenBuhari: Iam beginning to see through western propanganda to unfairly discredit and demonise patriotic and pro-Africa African leaders such as Abacha and Idi Amin

Abacha was evil.. So also was Amin.

However, Amin was not hypocritical in his evil. It cut across both whites and blacks, with more black casualties.
Re: White Men Bowing To Idi Amin by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 31, 2012
You are showing that you are ignorant. About the Abacha regime and also Idi Amin's and have swallowed western propaganda instead of forming your own opinion.
Okija_juju:

Abacha was evil.. So also was Amin.

However, Amin was not hypocritical in his evil. It cut across both whites and blacks, with more black casualties.

Re: White Men Bowing To Idi Amin by Okijajuju1(m): 9:54am On Jul 31, 2012
GenBuhari: You are showing that you are ignorant. About the Abacha regime and also Idi Amin's and have swallowed western propaganda instead of forming your own opinion.

Ignorant about a regime I witnessed and suffered under?!

Na wah to you o!
Re: White Men Bowing To Idi Amin by tpia5: 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2012
weird pictures.
Re: White Men Bowing To Idi Amin by tpia5: 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2012
ok, found out the person who organized the scene in the second photo, was also a white man.

in addition, he browses the internet, and his son has a blog.
Re: White Men Bowing To Idi Amin by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 01, 2012
What did Abacha do to make your life worst than it is today?
Witnessing a regime does not automatically mean that you cannot be ignorant of what is going on in the government.
Okija_juju:

Ignorant about a regime I witnessed and suffered under?!

Na wah to you o!
Re: White Men Bowing To Idi Amin by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 01, 2012
Re: White Men Bowing To Idi Amin by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 01, 2012
Re: White Men Bowing To Idi Amin by andrewza: 9:58am On Aug 01, 2012
Idi Amin was known for doing outrages things. He was a character. He created a charity to help the poor in England when they had there economic troubles. He was all so a butcher of his own people and a man who aided terrorist but Israel then embarrassed him and his air force still sits on the tarmac after that event.
Re: White Men Bowing To Idi Amin by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 01, 2012
I am begining to like Idi Amin smiley
andrewza: Idi Amin was known for doing outrages things. He was a character. He created a charity to help the poor in England when they had there economic troubles. He was all so a butcher of his own people and a man who aided terrorist but Israel then embarrassed him and his air force still sits on the tarmac after that event.
Re: White Men Bowing To Idi Amin by andrewza: 10:31am On Aug 01, 2012
If it where not for the killings and what not I would agree.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Describe Nelson Mandela In One Word? / Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt / Montana Passes Bill Blocking Tiktok Downloads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.