Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,227 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Honest Album Review: Rick Ross - GOD Forgives And I Don't - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Honest Album Review: Rick Ross - GOD Forgives And I Don't (1193 Views)

Rick Ross Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'god Forgives, I Don't' Read More At Ht / God Forgives, I Dont By Rick Ross! / Ricky Rozay Unveils New Cover Art For God Forgives, I Don't Album (2) (3) (4)

Honest Album Review: Rick Ross - GOD Forgives And I Don't by WPBandit(m): 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2012
This album is VERY GOOD, but Rick Ross always brings out good albums in my opinion.....EVERYONE STOP HATIN! JEEZ

http://www.thewidowspeakbandit.com/2012/07/honest-album-review-rick-ross-god.html
Re: Honest Album Review: Rick Ross - GOD Forgives And I Don't by wlx09(m): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2012
3 kings....dope...jay-z onpoint AGAIN...
Rickross stil proves he can't rap abt subjects...his domain? too narrow 4me. Wale killed diced pineapples. Anoda gud fin is seeing all d maybach boys on da album...stalley, wale, meek & omarion
Re: Honest Album Review: Rick Ross - GOD Forgives And I Don't by Abagworo(m): 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2012
The way you gave out 5/5 seems to suggest kinda sentiments. You must be a Rick Ross fan. I've not listened to the album but "Hold Me Back" grew on me to an extent that its my humming anthem. It keeps ringing in my ears ...These niggaz won't hold me back....
Re: Honest Album Review: Rick Ross - GOD Forgives And I Don't by Abagworo(m): 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2012
This is a classic. He took after Tupac on this one and little Dre and biggie. Comparable to "The Chronic", "All Eyes On Me" and "Ready To Die".

Seems your version of the album does not contain the best track "Triple Beam Dreams"
Re: Honest Album Review: Rick Ross - GOD Forgives And I Don't by WPBandit(m): 2:33am On Jul 30, 2012
Yea the album is a very good. I didn't include triple beam dreams and rich forever because they are bonus tracks from his mixtape. He came really lyrical on this album. I do agree that his subject matter is kinda narrow, but at the same time, I like the fact he doesn't hold back.
Re: Honest Album Review: Rick Ross - GOD Forgives And I Don't by Abagworo(m): 8:49am On Jul 30, 2012
WPBandit: Yea the album is a very good. I didn't include triple beam dreams and rich forever because they are bonus tracks from his mixtape. He came really lyrical on this album. I do agree that his subject matter is kinda narrow, but at the same time, I like the fact he doesn't hold back.

You skipped "Ashamed" as well. "Ashamed" and "Amsterdam" took very much from Pac's "All Eyes On Me" concept. Very much like "Life goes on" and "I'd rather be ya N.I.G.G.A".
Re: Honest Album Review: Rick Ross - GOD Forgives And I Don't by wlx09(m): 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2012
Personally, if any track is gona come frm rich forever mixtape it sud av been High Definition instead of triple beam dreams or rich forever...And wat was rozay finkin wif hold me back & 911...same fin he did wif mc hammer & BMF...same track nos sef...yorubas will say 'ojojumo ko l'odun'
Re: Honest Album Review: Rick Ross - GOD Forgives And I Don't by WPBandit(m): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2012
LOL! I disagree with you, Triple Beam dreams is excellent and Rich Forever is even more excellent. High definition sounds too much like a mixtape song.
Re: Honest Album Review: Rick Ross - GOD Forgives And I Don't by kayesanmi(m): 1:28am On Aug 02, 2012
I can't wait for aug 17th! To hear him perform pirates live! In lagos!!!!

Psquare’s ‘personally’ Video: What You Didnt See / New Music: Cobhams Asuquo - Ordinary People / DOWNLOAD NEW MUSIC>> Sean Tero – Pin Pin Pin Ft. Oritse Femi