Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi (43215 Views)

Nollywood Actor Chinedu Ikedieze And Mikel Obi(Photo) / Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? / Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by yamunla(m): 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2012
Shan George and Mikel Obi Spotted together and no, its not
Photoshop. Mikel Obi and Shan George are both stars o but
sha, I for like ask them “where dem jam”?

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Chanchit: 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2012
If my eyes r not deceiving me o, with that posture, shan George must have asked for the snap... That mama wei don shanmayan, u wan give Mikel bad market...?

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by brownlord: 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2012
lie lie....i no go comment, but i dey come back sha

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by ndala(m): 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2012
you be ode reason with your head naaa
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by tunapar(m): 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2012
Shey mikel wan date old cargo ni?
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by phemmy1987: 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2012
Mikel don enter 1chance.

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by eghost247(m): 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2012
nice
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by 2tek: 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2012
If a man does not hv money,he stalks nd hussles for women but as soon as He makes money nd becomes successful women stalk nd hussle for Him. Dat is Life for U. Enjoy Mikel!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2012
If I'm told they're dating I won't be surprised...mikel looks like some1 who would date an older woman...and shan george looks like a woman will date a younger man...Perfect fit...Remember nick cannon and mariah carey

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by jidowu(m): 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2012
am sure this pix was taken when mikel was in nigeria 2 launch his foundation...he also snap wit tobi peters whose a sport presenter on TV CONTINENTAL

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Ejine(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2012
MILFTASTIC, that Shan George! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by inspirenet: 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2012
2tek: If a man does not hv money,he stalks nd hussles for women but as soon as He makes money nd becomes successful women stalk nd hussle for Him. Dat is Life for U. Enjoy Mikel!

smiley
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Ejine(m): 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2012
OMG! Una dey see wetin Mikel's left hand dey rest upon?
Chinekeeeeee! My boy dey stylishly tap current oooo! Na you bikooooooo! grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2012
Is she sitting on his lap? His multi-million pound, Champions-League-winning lap? I've heard from various reliable sources that this aunty's a.s.s. is highly corrosive. . .Mikel had better watch it.
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Michrach: 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2012
Abeg tel me how the bleep does dat concern us, how it take boko haram from killing two soldiers today abi na how it take reduce cup of gari for market. Mtchew..... any ways good for them sha

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by jawjaw1: 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2012
Maybe I need glasses but from what I can see, one person is leaning into the other.

In summary, Star pass Star! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Michrach: 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2012
Abeg tel me how the bleep does that concern us and how that one take stop boko haram from killin two soldiers today., abi na how this one take reduce cup of gari for market mtcheew..... Anyways good for them
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by andyanders: 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2012
phemmy1987: Mikel don enter 1chance.
I dey laugh. This one pass one chance.
Mikel, if you near here or enter here, you don finish.Unless you don drink kwunu

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Ejine(m): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2012
Mich-rach:
Abeg tel me how the bleep does dat concern us, how it take boko haram from killing two soldiers today abi na how it take reduce cup of gari for market. Mtchew..... any ways good for them sha

You losers are starting to bore the crap out of me with your dumb humorless posts about prize of garri and whatever you call it. Are you that idle that you have to torture our eyes with your miserable posts about threads you don't like?
If you don't like the thread, why not shut the phuck up, kindly ignore it and move on with your life?

It has become a recent fad for some nairalanders to always post rubbish on threads asking people how the thread affects the prize of the garri.
Maybe these idiiots actually think they look/sound cool when they say it undecided

22 Likes

Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by ebamma(m): 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2012
una think say mikel na small pikin,forget that him football age him fit be shan george mate.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by alexy147(m): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2012
Disapointed bt I can't chees ekuke dog 4rm eating shit abi I wan chaw am? Mtchewwwww
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by VivaSplendor(m): 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] does it realy mata? Let em hv fun
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Afam4eva(m): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2012
ebamma: una think say mikel na small pikin,forget that him football age him fit be shan george mate.
Mikel is not using his real age but he is nowhere as old as Shan George. That lady had already started hustling before Obi was born.
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Afam4eva(m): 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2012
ebamma: una think say mikel na small pikin,forget that him football age him fit be shan george mate.
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by PBeni(m): 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2012
Ejiné:

You losers are starting to bore the crap out of me with your dumb humorless posts about prize of garri and whatever you call it. Are you that idle that you have to torture our eyes with your miserable posts about threads you don't like?
If you don't like the thread, why not shut the phuck up, kindly ignore it and move on with your life?

It has become a recent fad for some nairalanders to always post rubbish on threads asking people how the thread affects the prize of the garri.
Maybe these idiiots actually think they look/sound cool when they say it undecided
For christ sake, shut it man! What my guy here said is true, this doesn't change the price of garri in the market. Infact, i think you're the loser here! Mtcheeeeeeewwww

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by emmalezy(m): 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2012
Chanchit: If my eyes r not deceived me o, with that posture, shan George must have asked for the snap... That mama wei don shanmayan, u wan give Mikel bad market...?
Lol
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2012
hmmm...this is really complicated,where is mikel's hand holding/touching
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2012
Ejiné: MILFTASTIC, that Shan George! grin grin
lmao @milftastic, u don madt o. grin
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2012
Shan george how market
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by MMM2(m): 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2012
Re dey now nyashing each other
Re: Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2012
See bad belle. If you na see Mikel, you no go want snap with am?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Trying To Copy Rihanna (Photo) / List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! / Stella Monye Needs Help With Son’s Surgery. Cries Out To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.