Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Kind Of Biz To Do With Just A Million Naira?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kind Of Biz To Do With Just A Million Naira?? (3015 Views)

Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please / I Need A Biz To Invest 500,000 As A Corper / Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kind Of Biz To Do With Just A Million Naira?? by 10over101: 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2012
As an unemployed graduate, I want to know the kind of business I can do with a million naira..Pls I really need your reasonable contributions cos I don't want to squander this money of non lucrative biz..Thanks in anticipation
Re: Kind Of Biz To Do With Just A Million Naira?? by Delafruita(m): 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2012
10 over 10: As an unemployed graduate, I want to know the kind of business I can do with a million naira..Pls I really need your reasonable contributions cos I don't want to squander this money of non lucrative biz..Thanks in anticipation
estate development is a goldmine and with your 1million,you can be on your way to success.callme on 08097026097 or email delafruita@yahoo.com
Re: Kind Of Biz To Do With Just A Million Naira?? by solsy(f): 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2012
Really?
Re: Kind Of Biz To Do With Just A Million Naira?? by Delafruita(m): 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2012
solsy: Really?
yes
Re: Kind Of Biz To Do With Just A Million Naira?? by stpat1(m): 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2012
If you are ok with making 20k/day with that money then come and lets supply sand to LCC, You get paid weekly.
08060089362 or 07085694495
Re: Kind Of Biz To Do With Just A Million Naira?? by chizillar(m): 6:38am On Jul 29, 2012
NIGERIAN STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO
PRODUCING OVER 120 FAST SELLING
CHEMICAL PRODUCTS SUCH AS:
Cosmetics,
Adhesives,
Beverages,
Disinfectants,
Auto Car Paints,
Industrial Chemicals,
Printing Inks,
Lubricants,
Decorative Paints,
Soaps & Detergents,
Office/ Stationeries,
Stain Removers,
Wood finishes & Treatments,
Greases,
Etc
07033097160 the above chemical guides
and materials.The Chemical Entrepreneur
book is available each with chemical raw materials. You will
Succeed.
Re: Kind Of Biz To Do With Just A Million Naira?? by pheonixdld: 7:57am On Jul 29, 2012
@ OP beware of fraudsters.
Re: Kind Of Biz To Do With Just A Million Naira?? by Murphy7h4: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2012
Sounds good
Re: Kind Of Biz To Do With Just A Million Naira?? by seun0622(m): 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2012
@op

have you considered the option of setting up a cafe with a game centre and a barber s salon in a single place. Send me Your mail address and i will send you a free biz proposal on this. My no is 08063900409.
Regards.
Re: Kind Of Biz To Do With Just A Million Naira?? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 31, 2012
Don't take your money to meet anybody.
Re: Kind Of Biz To Do With Just A Million Naira?? by elimokhai(m): 11:16am On Jul 31, 2012
Delafruita:
estate development is a goldmine and with your 1million,you can be on your way to success.callme on 08097026097 or email delafruita@yahoo.com

I suspect fraud. Estate development with N1Million? Please put us in the know.
Re: Kind Of Biz To Do With Just A Million Naira?? by Delafruita(m): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2012
elimokhai:

I suspect fraud. Estate development with N1Million? Please put us in the know.
i have been ascribed so many adjectives but never has the word fraud been used in a sentence describing me.this forum is public and making such insinuations without a shred of evidence isnt just out of place,its sickening and unexpected of a sensible,rational individual.
if you want to be put in the know,there are much better means of putting such a request than making inappropiate remarks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CITN Floors ICAN Again In Respect Of Tax Practice / Any Importers Of Perfume And Body Spray Here? / How To Become An E-currency Exchanger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.