Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Full Body Car Spray/painter Abuja Axis - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Full Body Car Spray/painter Abuja Axis (6794 Views)

Car Water Spray Gun FREE Delivery / Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven / Good Auto Spray Painter In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Body Car Spray/painter Abuja Axis by iKoksi(m): 3:31am On Jul 28, 2012
Have u carried out a car full body spray/paint in Abuja and was satisfied with the job? Please share the painter's contact.
Many thanks
Re: Full Body Car Spray/painter Abuja Axis by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 28, 2012
I fortunately got introduce to this excellent technician sometimes last year via referral by my mentor & after just one try with him I was impressed.
(prior to this, I did a paint job with Honda place & i was not really impressed)

Name: Musiliu
Profession: Auto spray painter
Cost: competitively moderate
Delivery: Very good/professional
Phone: 08033917916
Contact: Galadimawa Mechanic Village, Halfway between games villages & Suncity roundabout(before Gudu junction)

Pls note that the person in question is very humble & straightforward.
To be sure ask for options and agree upfront on expections and price
Be realistic. You should demand for quality but don't take advantage of his agreeable stance (i.e. Over haggling, underpricing)
Be kind to share your experience on this medium, if you ever have a dealing with him

Best of luck

Do you know an excellent mechanic in Abuja? Pls share

1 Like

Re: Full Body Car Spray/painter Abuja Axis by iKoksi(m): 8:28am On Jul 28, 2012
Jon.Bee:
I fortunately got introduce to this excellent technician sometimes last year via referral by my mentor & after just one try with him I was impressed.
(prior to this, I did a paint job with Honda place & i was not really impressed)

Name: Musiliu
Profession: Auto spray painter
Cost: competitively moderate
Delivery: Very good/professional
Phone: 08033917916
Contact: Galadimawa Mechanic Village, Halfway between games villages & Suncity (before Apo junction)

Pls note that the person in question is very humble & straightforward.
To be sure ask for options and agree upfront on expections and price
Be realistic. You should demand for quality but don't take advantage of his agreeable stance (i.e. Over haggling, underpricing)
Be kind to share your experience on this medium, if you ever have a dealing with him

Best of luck

Do you know an excellent mechanic in Abuja? Pls share

Nice one, I appreciate, God Bless, i know d mechanic workshop along d road after Games Village, I'll arrange to see him soon as i can.

Mechanic for what sort of car are u looking for?
Re: Full Body Car Spray/painter Abuja Axis by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 28, 2012
Mits. SUV
Re: Full Body Car Spray/painter Abuja Axis by iKoksi(m): 11:35am On Jul 28, 2012
Jon.Bee:
Mits. SUV
ah....sincerely not sure of a reliable mechanic for that. Abj's very poor with autotech. There's a Lebanese Autoshop @ Zone 5, opp NIMC. They'r very good but they deal with cars of 2010 + only.
How i repair my car now is get the car scanned, put the code here on NL or google it and get solutions (u'll see that many other pple had d same problem). Have been able to sort out most problems even on my own or just go to any mechanic and tell him exactly what to do.
Re: Full Body Car Spray/painter Abuja Axis by iKoksi(m): 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2012
My Bro have given my car to the man for re-spray, him dey ask me of ur name....
Re: Full Body Car Spray/painter Abuja Axis by temmydude: 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2012
Hello "iKoksi", i need to respray my car and i am not with many choices perhaps because i am in Abuja. I am contemplating giving my car to the auto sprayer you gave your car to, but i wonder if he ( the Musiliu guy ) gave you a perfect and quality job. Did he?. Your testimony would help me a long way. Thanks
Re: Full Body Car Spray/painter Abuja Axis by iKoksi(m): 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2012
Yes my Brother the contact above is an excellent man, he sprayed one part of my car + the bumper but you sure can't tell the diff with the remaining parts. He's excellent in job and attitude. you'll not regret.
i'm currently planning to let make a full body spay for me soon.
Re: Full Body Car Spray/painter Abuja Axis by Nobody: 4:45am On Jan 19, 2013
Hi Ikoksi,

Just tell him Mitsubishi Jeep (he handles my ride and that of my clients, MD, CEO etc)

He suspected I am the one who gave the referral, but when he ask about you told him i don't know nada.
Please what is the make and colour of your vehicle.

I need to give him a feedback & perhap introduce you as a fellow forumite (incase of freebies & maybe special attention/discount??)

cheers
Re: Full Body Car Spray/painter Abuja Axis by iKoksi(m): 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
haha grin
Red (Ox-blood) 2004 Audi V6. He sprayed my front bumper and right side.
Re: Full Body Car Spray/painter Abuja Axis by richard69(m): 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2013
pls u guys can help further by posting pre and post pictures of the cars.
Re: Full Body Car Spray/painter Abuja Axis by njoku000(m): 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
@Ikokso: good afternoon boss. My name is Tomachi. I read on one of the forums, your advice to people seeking to pursue a career in the maritime industry. I share such ambition and I want to appeal to you for your mentorship and advice. I would like to make our conversation private. I'm really sorry to bother you but since you may not want to drop your name and email on an open forum like this, I'll rather leave mine hoping that you'll find the time to write me so that I can learn from you. My email I'd is: njoku.tomachi2@gmail.com. Thank you sir in anticipation of your email.
iKoksi: haha grin
Red (Ox-blood) 2004 Audi V6. He sprayed my front bumper and right side.
Re: Full Body Car Spray/painter Abuja Axis by iKoksi(m): 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2013
njoku000: @Ikokso: good afternoon boss. My name is Tomachi. I read on one of the forums, your advice to people seeking to pursue a career in the maritime industry. I share such ambition and I want to appeal to you for your mentorship and advice. I would like to make our conversation private. I'm really sorry to bother you but since you may not want to drop your name and email on an open forum like this, I'll rather leave mine hoping that you'll find the time to write me so that I can learn from you. My email I'd is: njoku.tomachi2@gmail.com. Thank you sir in anticipation of your email.
will reply shortly please
regards
Re: Full Body Car Spray/painter Abuja Axis by njoku000(m): 6:43am On Feb 05, 2013
Thank you sir for agreeing to reply, though due to your busy schedule I believe, you've still not replied. I've just sent you another email as a reminder and follow-up to the one I sent earlier. Thanks in anticioation.
iKoksi:
will reply shortly please
regards
Re: Full Body Car Spray/painter Abuja Axis by debolay: 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2013
Thanks for your post. I saw Musiliu last week to work on my car. He does a good job at reasonable cost.
Re: Full Body Car Spray/painter Abuja Axis by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2013
Ikoksi,
He confirmed handling your car. I was satisfied with my vehicle paint job. I guess you are too.

Debolay,
Nice to know you too have a good experience
Re: Full Body Car Spray/painter Abuja Axis by naijarides(m): 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2013
Are you on Twitter and interested in getting daily TWEETS on your TL on Cars Available for Sale, Kindly follow @naijarides and demand a follow back.

We are the Fastest Car Dealer Handle On Twitter.

NAIJA RIDES
Re: Full Body Car Spray/painter Abuja Axis by iKoksi(m): 12:15am On Feb 07, 2013
Jon.Bee:
Ikoksi,
He confirmed handling your car. I was satisfied with my vehicle paint job. I guess you are too.

Debolay,
Nice to know you too have a good experience

Very well then, people like Mr. Musiliu should be encouraged. i was so impressed @ his output and will confidently recommend him.

@richard69
sorry i'm not in town, will put d requested pics wen i'm back.
Re: Full Body Car Spray/painter Abuja Axis by iKoksi(m): 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2013
Hello Guys, as planned, Mr (Humble) Musiliu just completed full body spray-paint on my car. i must say it is 'over'impressive, so on point! one part to point out is the Rims, its an excellent work. have tried re-painting the rims several times elsewhere but never got it right.
have received so much public commendations.
i have to pay him over agreed fee.
Try this humble Man and you'll never regret. he has so much at hand but i'll still do my best to advertise.
Re: Full Body Car Spray/painter Abuja Axis by cardoctor(m): 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
We are based in Abuja and we provide the best oven bake respray in the most professional manner at the most reasonable price. The quality of our work speaks for itself. Try us and you will be convinced just like so many naitalanders here who can testify of our services.

Please kindly check out this link also.

https://www.nairaland.com/1151435/please-where-best-place-respray#17542197

Below are some pics of one of the jobs we've done.

Car-Doctor.

Re: Full Body Car Spray/painter Abuja Axis by lizsuccess: 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
Please how many days did your car stay with the auto spray painter for a full body car spray?

Thank you.
Re: Full Body Car Spray/painter Abuja Axis by iKoksi(m): 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
4days 'cos i rushed him, rims took one full day. he normally takes a week.
Re: Full Body Car Spray/painter Abuja Axis by PaulMayomi: 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Fantastic JETRO AUTO have it all my car was baked in their OVEN under 3 working day and every one arround thought I've lunched another new car I'm impressed sincerely with the professional torch they gave my car I realize they have one of the best model equipment like SPRAYING BOOT popullarly know as OVEN and some other neccasory tool to turn your car to new and they are affordable also very polite to Custommer,my car was wash,polished the [color=#990000][/color]dashboard not like those our local Spraing workshop that will give u a different Colour and even stain your dashboard with paint, I can give you the guy number 08033058467 / 08055244422 in ABUJA.

1 Like

Re: Full Body Car Spray/painter Abuja Axis by dannybrasky(m): 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
He remains the best car painter I have seen so far.

iKoksi:
Hello Guys, as planned, Mr (Humble) Musiliu just completed full body spray-paint on my car. i must say it is 'over'impressive, so on point! one part to point out is the Rims, its an excellent work. have tried re-painting the rims several times elsewhere but never got it right.
have received so much public commendations.
i have to pay him over agreed fee.
Try this humble Man and you'll never regret. he has so much at hand but i'll still do my best to advertise.

(1) (Reply)

Available Cars In Port Harcourt / Sold! Sold!!Sold!!!Registered RX 330 LEXUS / Ask for any Brand New Car For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.