Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Beware Of This SITE Ecurrencyzone.com As They Are SMART SCAMMERS - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of This SITE Ecurrencyzone.com As They Are SMART SCAMMERS (3793 Views)

4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria / Somebody Help! I'm Fed Up With What Scammers Are Doing To Our Reputation. / Is This Site Geniune Www.paytransaction.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This SITE Ecurrencyzone.com As They Are SMART SCAMMERS by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 7:57am On Jul 28, 2012
Good day fellow nairalanders.

I hate to be scammed and people to be scammed and I do try my best to fish out scamming sites eventhough that I will loose cash.

Imagine a site sold VCC for verifying non USA Paypal account for $25 for you and you chatted with them asking them if they have as advertise on their site but I saw their advert to be confusing though.

Imagine that 2 VCCs were sent to you:
The first one was added but could not be linked to it and another one which they claimed to be a replacement which was sent after sending them screenshots of the former one was not even accepted and in the long run,the account got limited by PayPal.

The site is ecurrencyzone . com once again and be very careful with them.

I termed them SMART SCAMMER because the way they replied me at first with up 4 messages and what they finally said.

They taught that I was a quack Internet guy because I intentionally did that all because I wanted to know their credibility before deciding to scam me and later got to know that I'm not a JJC.

I will try my best to post our conversations here with screenshots when I'm on laptop as I'm on mobile now.

Beware that scammers are all over the Internet even the white men and shine your eyeballs very well.

Once again ecurrencyzone . com who just scammed me $25 this week and moneyalter . com that scammed me $64 last year December are real SCAMMERS.

Goodluck... and share and reveal more other SCAMMERS and their sites here also.
Re: Beware Of This SITE Ecurrencyzone.com As They Are SMART SCAMMERS by CarlosVent(m): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2012
ecurrencyzone is where exchangers, individuals meet up and do exchange. anyway i don't like how their parols are anyway.
moneyaltar is the worst. sorry for your experience.
Re: Beware Of This SITE Ecurrencyzone.com As They Are SMART SCAMMERS by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2012
CarlosVent: ecurrencyzone is where exchangers, individuals meet up and do exchange. anyway i don't like how their parols are anyway.
moneyaltar is the worst. sorry for your experience.

Thanks so much and everyone should be very careful dealing with these websites and other ones that I will still fish out.

As I've promised,I will try to post our conversations when the transaction started and ended without them not granting me refund of

my $25 of Liberty Reserve cash that they charged me for VCC for non USA paypal verification

which I requested for.Thanks
Re: Beware Of This SITE Ecurrencyzone.com As They Are SMART SCAMMERS by 2sexy(m): 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U: Good day fellow nairalanders.

I hate to be scammed and people to be scammed and I do try my best to fish out scamming sites eventhough that I will loose cash.

Imagine a site sold VCC for verifying non USA Paypal account for $25 for you and you chatted with them asking them if they have as advertise on their site but I saw their advert to be confusing though.

The first one was added but could not be linked to it and another one which they claimed to be a replacement which was sent after sending them screenshots of the former one was not even accepted and in the long run,the account got limited by PayPal.

I termed them SMART SCAMMER because the way they replied me at first with up 4 messages and what they finally said.

They taught that I was a quack Internet guy because I intentionally did that all because I wanted to know their credibility before deciding to scam me and later got to know that I'm not a JJC.

I will try my best to post our conversations here with screenshots when I'm on laptop as I'm on mobile now.

Beware that scammers are all over the Internet even the white men and shine your eyeballs very well.

Once again ecurrencyzone . com who just scammed me $25 this week and moneyalter . com that scammed me $64 last year December are real SCAMMERS.

i don't know why people would want to have anything to with paypal. For heaven sake, paypal already to you that they don't want you. Why kill yourself over it?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This SITE Ecurrencyzone.com As They Are SMART SCAMMERS by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2012
2sexy: i don't know why people would want to have anything to with paypal. For heaven sake, paypal already to you that they don't want you. Why kill yourself over it?

It's not like that as I run an active one personally myself which you can see recent picture proof at

https://www.nairaland.com/1002864/proof-verified-paypal-account-operated and just that I want to open

it for a friend.

I don't buy my VCC from them but I do buy from virtual-cc but was forced to buy from them because of two reasons:

1.Wanted to test their credibility on the provision of that and I contacted them and made my request known to them before paying and they told me to send $25.Do you know what?they tried to play upon my intelligent thinking that if they give me fake VCC so that they will blame me that I was the cause which they think as they taught that I'm a newbie and I"m sure that that wont be their 1st time of doing that to people.

2.Virtual-cc which Ive been using had problem with their payment for ordering page and thank God that they are back now.

Note that having a VCC to verify your PayPal is not the main thing to use in running paypal successfully from Nigeria as some strictly guidelines are required which most so called paypal gurus dont know or do not want to tell you.

Anyway,I rest my case and I needed and do use paypal account because I'm a serious Internet Marketer and every serious marketer need a PayPal account to be paid and to pay as it is still the most secure way to be paid and pay people.

Thanks and goodluck and note that these sites will scam you if you move so close to them.
Re: Beware Of This SITE Ecurrencyzone.com As They Are SMART SCAMMERS by 2sexy(m): 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:

It's not like that as I run an active one personally myself which you can see recent picture proof at

https://www.nairaland.com/1002864/proof-verified-paypal-account-operated and just that I want to open

it for a friend.

I don't buy my VCC from them but I do buy from virtual-cc but was forced to buy from them because of two reasons:

1.Wanted to test their credibility on the provision of that and I contacted them and made my request known to them before paying and they told me to send $25.Do you know what?they tried to play upon my intelligent thinking that if they give me fake VCC so that they will blame me that I was the cause which they think as they taught that I'm a newbie and I"m sure that that wont be their 1st time of doing that to people.

2.Virtual-cc which Ive been using had problem with their payment for ordering page and thank God that they are back now.

Note that having a VCC to verify your PayPal is not the main thing to use in running paypal successfully from Nigeria as some strictly guidelines are required which most so called paypal gurus dont know or do not want to tell you.

Anyway,I rest my case and I needed and do use paypal account because I'm a serious Internet Marketer and every serious marketer need a PayPal account to be paid and to pay as it is still the most secure way to be paid and pay people.

Thanks and goodluck and note that these sites will scam you if you move so close to them.
See, I know how to open and verify paypal but I don't do anything with them. I know about all the virtual-cc , liberty reserve and chinese or south address way of verifying paypal but I don't want to have anything to do with them.

They freeze accounts of Americans and other paypal accepted countries users so, who are you? My friend operated paypal here in 9ja for 3months till it was limited. Recently, less than 5 days ago, an American said paypal has frozen his account with 8000 US DOLLARS in there, so what are you telling me.

People are crazy about using ebay to buy stuff, yet Amazon exist and alibaba too. Why go through all this just to get this done when there are alot of alternatives?

We want to make money off paypal, yet the same money and its naira equivalent can be made here if you are smart enough to sport the opportunities.

Look, I don't have a paypal account but if I wanted to get anything done online, I can.
Re: Beware Of This SITE Ecurrencyzone.com As They Are SMART SCAMMERS by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 10:45am On Jul 29, 2012
2sexy: See, I know how to open and verify paypal but I don't do anything with them. I know about all the virtual-cc , liberty reserve and chinese or south address way of verifying paypal but I don't want to have anything to do with them.

They freeze accounts of Americans and other paypal accepted countries users so, who are you? My friend operated paypal here in 9ja for 3months till it was limited. Recently, less than 5 days ago, an American said paypal has frozen his account with 8000 US DOLLARS in there, so what are you telling me.

People are crazy about using ebay to buy stuff, yet Amazon exist and alibaba too. Why go through all this just to get this done when there are alot of alternatives?

We want to make money off paypal, yet the same money and its naira equivalent can be made here if you are smart enough to sport the opportunities.

Look, I don't have a paypal account but if I wanted to get anything done online, I can.
You are right with these but that is not the reason for this site to have scammed mee becuase they also knew that I'm from Nigeria from onset but ...
Re: Beware Of This SITE Ecurrencyzone.com As They Are SMART SCAMMERS by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 11:30am On Jul 29, 2012
You are right as to open a verified PayPal account is not a big deal the more that you have right tips,tools and infos to use not as the case of this smart scammer that gave me wrong VCC information which got the account I wanted to open for a client of mine limited but to MANAGE it successfully is the main issue either you are running it in supported country or not and I'm aware that paypal do close accounts of people using it in supported countries like USA and the reason being that they lack skills and knowledge of Managing their paypal account as it is still the most secure online merchant account taking for example as I got a 24hr refund of my $85 of paypal cash from National Computer Science Academy [NCSA] in USA even without requesting for it last month that I paid them and reason being that I submitted my GTBank credit card details to them first time thinking that they will charge it immediately but they requested that should scan and send to them my ID but I thought within me that is a long process and I logged into my PayPal and paid them Asap.
the reason they gave for the refund was that they recond with whatever I submit first which was my credit card and I finally complied with them and sent my
id and I was charged and what I want to bring out from this story is that they have good PayPal account mangement skills and experts which is making their account to have good terms with PayPal as they hate SCAMS and FRAUDS.

and note that I have my own active verified paypal account which I've been running here from Nigeria for more that 2yrs now and it is still doing fine which you can check my recent pictures proof from

www.nairaland.com/1002864/proof-verified-paypal-account-operated
[Note that YOU must not be logging into your paypal except if you want to send or withdraw cash & if you've been sent cash,do check it via your paypal email by logging in into your email and this is just one of the least of all tips]

which I captured yesterday when I wanted to send $40 to one of my Nigerian client doing fine with his own PayPal account after paying equivalent naira into my GTbank account which I sent within 1hr which you too can as well reach me on via
0 8 0 3 9 6 1 4 6 0 6 & 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 if YOU want to have your own PayPal account operated right here in Nigeria as I do & for others,buy,receive or make any payment on your behalf and lots more as I'm ready assist with any tip and so on.

@ 2sexy all the same,I need it so much because I make legitimate money online and get paid with it and also pay with it as I feel most secured with it anywhere online and as as well do support serious,legal and smart
clients /personnels that see up to 90% reasons of owning and operating a verified from Nigeria ...

Goodluck and thanks for your time.
and do not forget to checkout
www.nairaland.com/1002864/proof-verified-paypal-account-operated

To your success

Presegs
Re: Beware Of This SITE Ecurrencyzone.com As They Are SMART SCAMMERS by Michky: 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2012
2sexy: See, I know how to open and verify paypal but I don't do anything with them. I know about all the virtual-cc , liberty reserve and chinese or south address way of verifying paypal but I don't want to have anything to do with them.

Please kindly suggest a few alternatives. Thanks
Re: Beware Of This SITE Ecurrencyzone.com As They Are SMART SCAMMERS by 2sexy(m): 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2012
Michky: Please kindly suggest a few alternatives. Thanks
2checkout.com, plimus.com(buy they have changed their name), alertpay.com. The only thing is that these ones are not widely used like paypal but if your aim is to sell ebooks, this ones can do it for you. If you write articles and wish to be paid, just tell your client how you wish to be paid and they will obey. The only problem is that you can't use them to buy stuff online like you would with paypal other that, you will do fine by receiving payment with them and have your check sent to you.
Re: Beware Of This SITE Ecurrencyzone.com As They Are SMART SCAMMERS by Michky: 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2012
2sexy: 2checkout.com, plimus.com(buy they have changed their name), alertpay.com. The only thing is that these ones are not widely used like paypal but if your aim is to sell ebooks, this ones can do it for you. If you write articles and wish to be paid, just tell your client how you wish to be paid and they will obey. The only problem is that you can't use them to buy stuff online like you would with paypal other that, you will do fine by receiving payment with them and have your check sent to you.
Thanks mehn. You've realy enlightend me although i cant say i havnt heard about google checkout and alertpay (havnt they changed their name?). Ok, here's the challenge: i want to get a domain name from godaddy. @ their site, all i saw was paypal, visa & mastercard (if my memory serves me right). Pls, what do i do?
Re: Beware Of This SITE Ecurrencyzone.com As They Are SMART SCAMMERS by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2012
Michky: Please kindly suggest a few alternatives. Thanks

Just make sure that you have a Liberty Reserve account,PayZa formerly Alertpay if you do not want to have a PayPal account and that is about online merchant accounts as we have other ones but these are okay for you as a Nigerian because Nigeria is supported.

Talk of credit cards,I suggest to you any of these: UBA Africard,Zenith surf card,GTBank naira mastercard or dollar mastercard,GTbank dollar VISA card and above all,try to get for yourself a Globally accepted USA Mastercard which will be shipped to your address here in Nigeria all for free which you can get via their merchants like 2checkout .com ,elance . com,reviewme . com and many other ones.

Goodluck..
Re: Beware Of This SITE Ecurrencyzone.com As They Are SMART SCAMMERS by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2012
Michky: Thanks mehn. You've realy enlightend me although i cant say i havnt heard about google checkout and alertpay (havnt they changed their name?). Ok, here's the challenge: i want to get a domain name from godaddy. @ their site, all i saw was paypal, visa & mastercard (if my memory serves me right). Pls, what do i do?

UBA Africard is accepted on Godaddy though I do use my paypal account to make payments for domains I buy from godaddy as they deduct it automatically without me needing to log in before I can pay with my paypal account.

To be frant,its easier that way for me but checkout the UBA Africard.
Re: Beware Of This SITE Ecurrencyzone.com As They Are SMART SCAMMERS by Michky: 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:

Just make sure that you have a Liberty Reserve account,PayZa formerly Alertpay if you do not want to have a PayPal account and that is about online merchant accounts as we have other ones but these are okay for you as a Nigerian because Nigeria is supported.

Talk of credit cards,I suggest to you any of these: UBA Africard,Zenith surf card,GTBank naira mastercard or dollar mastercard,GTbank dollar VISA card and above all,try to get for yourself a Globally accepted USA Mastercard which will be shipped to your address here in Nigeria all for free which you can get via their merchants like 2checkout .com ,elance . com,reviewme . com and many other ones.

Goodluck..
Thanks a trillion in a billion places. But WAM, here is another (my last) question to you for now: do i just sign up with elance and the rest to automatically get a visa card or will i have to do any specific activity first. Just asking
Re: Beware Of This SITE Ecurrencyzone.com As They Are SMART SCAMMERS by 2sexy(m): 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2012
Michky: Thanks a trillion in a billion places. But WAM, here is another (my last) question to you for now: do i just sign up with elance and the rest to automatically get a visa card or will i have to do any specific activity first. Just asking
legalwealth, always keep it simple. My friend just get on with the UBA Africard. It is accepted on godaddy,namecheap.com and hostgator.com don't worry yourself with the card issued by elance or any other kind of website for that matter because you wont be able to fund it except you first make money into it via the website that sent you the card(e.g elance in this case). That is their mode of activation. And the name of the card is payoneer mastercard. I was among the first set of people who got the card back in 2008, November. But I couldn't use it due to my inability to fund and it expired. Anymore question?
Re: Beware Of This SITE Ecurrencyzone.com As They Are SMART SCAMMERS by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2012
2sexy: legalwealth, always keep it simple. My friend just get on with the UBA Africard. It is accepted on godaddy,namecheap.com and hostgator.com don't worry yourself with the card issued by elance or any other kind of website for that matter because you wont be able to fund it except you first make money into it via the website that sent you the card(e.g elance in this case). That is their mode of activation. And the name of the card is payoneer mastercard. I was among the first set of people who got the card back in 2008, November. But I couldn't use it due to my inability to fund and it expired. Anymore question?

You are right but I got mine far back 2009 with limeexchange and I activated it but it is more easier to fund for the 1st time now.Just get an expert to work for you on the site that you used to apply for the card.
Simple and I recommend payoneer mastercard also because I know that in a matter of time,UBA Africard will not be accepted by some sites again but payoneer have been working for long and still working.

Thanks...
Re: Beware Of This SITE Ecurrencyzone.com As They Are SMART SCAMMERS by 2sexy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:

You are right but I got mine far back 2009 with limeexchange and I activated it but it is more easier to fund for the 1st time now.Just get an expert to work for you on the site that you used to apply for the card.
Simple and I recommend payoneer mastercard also because I know that in a matter of time,UBA Africard will not be accepted by some sites again but payoneer have been working for long and still working.

Thanks...
I also know that the limeexchange no longer work as a means of receiving the card.
The premise that UBA Africard will not be acceptable soon isn't constructive. What evidence do you have to back up your claims? Don't use GTB as a yardstick my friend. I never liked the GTB Naira card from day one. I have one but never used it online. But when I got the news about africard, I loved it.
Re: Beware Of This SITE Ecurrencyzone.com As They Are SMART SCAMMERS by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2012
2sexy: I also know that the limeexchange no longer work as a means of receiving the card.
The premise that UBA Africard will not be acceptable soon isn't constructive. What evidence do you have to back up your claims? Don't use GTB as a yardstick my friend. I never liked the GTB Naira card from day one. I have one but never used it online. But when I got the news about africard, I loved it.
Yes as it was bought by a site like that which I cant remember now and let us keep our finger crossed and kindly note that
GTBank dollar VISA card still work perfectly.

Thanks but I can forsee that the UBA Africard won't last.
Re: Beware Of This SITE Ecurrencyzone.com As They Are SMART SCAMMERS by Michky: 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2012
2sexy: legalwealth, always keep it simple. My friend just get on with the UBA Africard. It is accepted on godaddy,namecheap.com and hostgator.com don't worry yourself with the card issued by elance or any other kind of website for that matter because you wont be able to fund it except you first make money into it via the website that sent you the card(e.g elance in this case). That is their mode of activation. And the name of the card is payoneer mastercard. I was among the first set of people who got the card back in 2008, November. But I couldn't use it due to my inability to fund and it expired. Anymore question?
Yeah i do have more questions but because i promised that my previous post would be my last question, i'l rest my case for now. Besides, av learnt a few other things from your exchange with Onlinebizdon4u. Thanks again mehn.
Re: Beware Of This SITE Ecurrencyzone.com As They Are SMART SCAMMERS by Michky: 11:31pm On Jul 30, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:
Yes as it was bought by a site like that which I cant remember now and let us keep our finger crossed and kindly note that
GTBank dollar VISA card still work perfectly.

Thanks but I can forsee that the UBA Africard won't last.
Sincerely, 4 heaven's sakes, i pray your prediction here turns out wrong. Am sure you already know why am making this desperate prayer. If i may guess though, i'd say your permutations are based on the nigerian factor. abi? Which ever way, may God bless you always.
Re: Beware Of This SITE Ecurrencyzone.com As They Are SMART SCAMMERS by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2012
Michky: Sincerely, 4 heaven's sakes, i pray your prediction here turns out wrong. Am sure you already know why am making this desperate prayer. If i may guess though, i'd say your permutations are based on the nigerian factor. abi? Which ever way, may God bless you always.

Amen oh and I pray so because I know that some Nigerians will still be caught using it for fraudulent activities like YY and lots more which might ...
Re: Beware Of This SITE Ecurrencyzone.com As They Are SMART SCAMMERS by legalwealth(m): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
ONLINEbizDON4U:
Good day fellow nairalanders.

They are really a scammer as they have been holding onto my friend's $916 STP fund for over 7 days now.
The fund was released to them by STP exchange department after their normal investigation but they are
yet to fund his Perfectmoney account as we speak.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Myusabuy4us.com / Hello Fellows:just To Inform You That Geo-fluid Private Placement Is Still On / Game Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.