Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Free Scanning For Cars And Suv's In Abuja Absolutely Free - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Free Scanning For Cars And Suv's In Abuja Absolutely Free (1216 Views)

Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. / What Is With Honda Cars And Their Tyres That Always Cave In. / PHOTOS: Truck Loses Control And Rams Into Stationary SUV In PH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Scanning For Cars And Suv's In Abuja Absolutely Free by Buhari1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2012
Just to let you guys at Nairaland know that Autobrite Automotive Solutions are offering free power train scan (Engine and Gearbox only) and diagnostics for all cars and suv's from year 2000 onward. This promo is absolutely free for all Nairalanders and lasts for 1 month only and would finish on 27th of August 2012. Sorry i cant go into much details but they are quite experienced in auto repairs. Grab the free offer before it goes.
This is a copy of their flyer with all you need to know.

Re: Free Scanning For Cars And Suv's In Abuja Absolutely Free by cardoctor(m): 2:59am On Jul 30, 2012
Nice one and well recommended. I will try them.
Re: Free Scanning For Cars And Suv's In Abuja Absolutely Free by datageniusystem: 11:06am On Jul 30, 2012
I have Automatic Gear problem with my Volkwagen Passat B4. It dos't reverse. can you fix that too?

(1) (Reply)

Service Manual For Toyota Corolla 1998 / Shork Absorber issue / Changing Your Spark Plugs Helps Improve Fuel Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.