Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Graduates Fail Primary School Questions At Job Test - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduates Fail Primary School Questions At Job Test (37931 Views)

Job Vacancy At Job Link Recruitment Agency Ikeja. / How To Answer “why Are You Interested In This Position?” At Job Interviews / How Do I Boost My Self-Confidence At Job Interviews? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduates Fail Primary School Questions At Job Test by Akilokazeem(m): 8:58am On Jul 31, 2012
Mennn......i wont blame them wen all they know is to use momey to get the certificate even thogh they cant defend it BRIBARY
Re: Graduates Fail Primary School Questions At Job Test by ishmael(m): 9:37am On Jul 31, 2012
tolukatey: Nemesis caught up wit dem, pls, tell Ur fwend 2 tell his fada dat e's sure some1 is perfectly fit 4 d job and dats me. I promise I won't put nairalanders 2 shame. We'l all pari wt my first salary after paying ma tithe oo 4rm Ur fwends fada's coy.lol. Ma email is tolukatey@yahoo.com
Na so u find work reach? The whole episode they're talking about is a hypothetical one, and not real. Please.
Re: Graduates Fail Primary School Questions At Job Test by acidtalk: 9:55am On Jul 31, 2012
Yomieluv: Lol,i wonder why the likes of maclatunji,jarus,sexkills,idowuogbo,billyonaire,and the rest jobless people didnt apply for the job.since they comment on every thread,with "big grammar"it shows how jobless they are

You want make the company go sue WAEC?
Sexkillz and idowuogbo's performances will make FG extend senior Secondary to 12years.
Re: Graduates Fail Primary School Questions At Job Test by Sirmikky1(m): 10:31am On Jul 31, 2012
Akilo kazeem: Mennn......i wont blame them wen all they know is to use momey to get the certificate even thogh they cant defend it BRIBARY

[b]EVEN THOGH...BRIBARY[/] Wonderful ! wink grin grin grin
Re: Graduates Fail Primary School Questions At Job Test by faceit: 11:02am On Jul 31, 2012
even dose with 2.2, third class are found wanting. Being intelligent does not depend on the grade u came out with but on how u decide to work on urself and be the best. So many came out with 2.1, 2.2, third class, pass and r nothing to write home about and came out with these same grades and r intelligent.
Re: Graduates Fail Primary School Questions At Job Test by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2012
yommy2sure:
i do wonder too, kpmg conducted a test sometimes ago and only 3 out of about 30 passed. But still thats no basis for generalization...the set is a universal one and only a subset was tested.
I won't even agree that 3 passed. I believe they only have openings for just 3 people & selected the best 3.
Re: Graduates Fail Primary School Questions At Job Test by acidtalk: 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2012
bharnjey:
I won't even agree that 3 passed. I believe they only have openings for just 3 people & selected the best 3.

You believe she? You aren't sure.
Re: Graduates Fail Primary School Questions At Job Test by LYNDDY(f): 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

Some of the Applicants are from this same nairaland.
He said he posted the vancacies here and people ackwoledged the fact they saw it in this forum.

acknowledged not ackwoledged.you startd ths topic,yet you'r no different 4rm those candidates dat wrote dat test.
Re: Graduates Fail Primary School Questions At Job Test by LYNDDY(f): 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

Some of the Applicants are from this same nairaland.
He said he posted the vancacies here and people ackwoledged the fact they saw it in this forum.

vacancies not vancacies and acknowledged not ackwoledged.you startd ths topic,yet you'r no different 4rm those candidates dat wrote dat test.

1 Like

Re: Graduates Fail Primary School Questions At Job Test by acidtalk: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2012
LYNDDY:

vacancies not vancacies and acknowledged not ackwoledged.you startd ths topic,yet you'r no different 4rm those candidates dat wrote dat test.

Don't be a cracked skull.
common sense (even though you lack it) should tell you those were typo errors.
Or because i want to respond to crack heads like you i should start editing every word.
Re: Graduates Fail Primary School Questions At Job Test by mykhel995: 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2012
Ignatio: How do someone that can't differentiate those words carry out the exact instructions when spoken or written?
Does, sir.
Sir mikky:

[b]EVEN THOGH...BRIBARY[/] Wonderful ! wink grin grin grin
Bribery, Sir.
This is a very insightful topic. But, typically, even on this kind of topic we are showcasing our ignorance and lack of knowledge. How can a sane person come on this kind of topic and comment with incorrect english? When I first saw the post I didn't believe the OP. Now, reading through the comments, the numbers the OP posted seem more possible.
LYNDDY:

The OP.
Re: Graduates Fail Primary School Questions At Job Test by mykhel995: 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2012
dadaic: That one is hard na..There were three people in front of me when they were asked the full meaning of PHCN, and the guys says he has never heard of it, the woman then asked, have you ever left the country before, and he said NO...No jokes...
Guy said, sir.
Yomieluv: Lol,i wonder why the likes of maclatunji,jarus,sexkills,idowuogbo,billyonaire,and the rest jobless people didnt apply for the job.since they comment on every thread,with "big grammar"it shows how jobless they are

Remaining or other, sir, not rest.
Re: Graduates Fail Primary School Questions At Job Test by marlockj: 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2012
joelala:

to express thier smh grin
dude stop the noise.who does not know how to sleep with lecturers,pay money etc to get 1st class.after your payment they gave you 4.3.your not ashame of yourself for coming here to make noise.go lick ur mama pu**y idiot
Re: Graduates Fail Primary School Questions At Job Test by LYNDDY(f): 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2012
pls take note,it's onus not onions.
Re: Graduates Fail Primary School Questions At Job Test by ydtaurus5: 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2012
antitpiah:

See yourself:

Seriously,i don't argue with people with low memory like you.bloody slowpoke!
Please,any sensible person in the house?
Re: Graduates Fail Primary School Questions At Job Test by ITbomb(m): 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2012
I now believe they were from Nairaland
Re: Graduates Fail Primary School Questions At Job Test by logica(m): 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2012
LYNDDY: pls take note,it's onus not onions.
LMAO. Ever heard of idiomatic expressions?
Re: Graduates Fail Primary School Questions At Job Test by acidtalk: 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2012
ITbomb: I now believe they were from Nairaland

They proved they no dey carry last.
Re: Graduates Fail Primary School Questions At Job Test by yommy2sure(m): 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2012
bharnjey:

kpmg test is computer based and is such that it displays your result immediately you click submit, so its possible for everyone to pass....there are other stages though.
Re: Graduates Fail Primary School Questions At Job Test by tayoccu(m): 3:18am On Aug 02, 2012
acidtalk:

Don't be a cracked skull.
common sense (even though you lack it) should tell you those were typo errors.
Or because i want to respond to crack heads like you i should start editing every word.

Why the insult nah?
You were given a dose of the same drug you administered.
Even if your errors were typographic, you either didn't notice them, or did think it was necessary.
Re: Graduates Fail Primary School Questions At Job Test by Charlynaira: 7:31am On Aug 02, 2012
This is a serious issue to discuss becouse our educational system is on the verge of collapse. I was sad one day to see a student write, 'test on k-mis3' on her chemistry test she sumbitted to me in the school where I teach. We should try to discourage students both in secondary and higher institutions from pigeon eglish. How can they know the meaning of those words when they like to speak 'broken'. Students would like to use the words Bleep up to describe any ugly situation they encounter. For instance, many Nigeran students would say that the food they eat is, 'bleeped up' if the food is not delicious. If a lecture is boring and you ask them about it, they would say 'Bleep up men'. Ask them about a lecturer who is mean or hostile, they would say, 'the man na bleeped up man'. We can see that Bleep up has denied these group of students the knowledge of many words. The same is still observed in many areas.
Re: Graduates Fail Primary School Questions At Job Test by tobnical(m): 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2012
if it was an objective question, they could be under tension to finish 100questions within 40mins. if otherwise, then that would be too bad.
Re: Graduates Fail Primary School Questions At Job Test by tobnical(m): 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2012
Mr. poster, you are very wrong to call these primary school questions.
Re: Graduates Fail Primary School Questions At Job Test by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2012
yommy2sure:

kpmg test is computer based and is such that it displays your result immediately you click submit, so its possible for everyone to pass....there are other stages though.
So what are we arguing? Yommy u 2 sure jare.. Bleep this thread jooor
Re: Graduates Fail Primary School Questions At Job Test by acidtalk: 4:35am On Aug 03, 2012
tobnical: Mr. poster, you are very wrong to call these primary school questions.
Okay sorry!
Just discovered its a cambridge question.
Re: Graduates Fail Primary School Questions At Job Test by yommy2sure(m): 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2012
After seeing the 'fatherinlaw refusing me to marry his daughter 'cos of nairaland' thread by this same op. I now know this story is just another fabrication. Smh...just wonder why some people are so hungry for attention even on an anonymous faceless internet forum.

1 Like

Re: Graduates Fail Primary School Questions At Job Test by simpleseyi: 10:45am On Aug 06, 2012
Acidtalk, please can we talk? I will be very grateful. Please mail me on coollooky@yahoo.com
Re: Graduates Fail Primary School Questions At Job Test by acidtalk: 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2012
simpleseyi: Acidtalk, please can we talk? I will be very grateful. Please mail me on coollooky@yahoo.com

I will....
Re: Graduates Fail Primary School Questions At Job Test by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2012
mykhel995:
Guy said, sir.

Remaining or other, sir, not rest.
mr teacher,why didnt u apply 4d job,dumb skull,as if he knows better.
Re: Graduates Fail Primary School Questions At Job Test by mykhel995: 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2012
Yomieluv: mr teacher,why didnt u apply 4d job,dumb skull,as if he knows better.

1. Numbskull, sir, not dumb skull.
2. Can do better or knows more than they do, not knows better. (Know better : to be wise enough, experienced enough,
or well trained enough not to have done
something wrong. Mary should have known
better than to accept a lift from a
stranger. Children should know better
than to play in the road.)
If you want to insult someone, please don't make a fool of yourself in the process.
I didn't apply because I'm in 100 level, not a 'graduate', what's your excuse?
Re: Graduates Fail Primary School Questions At Job Test by mykhel995: 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2012
Yomieluv: mr teacher,why didnt u apply 4d job,dumb skull,as if he knows better.
It beats me how you manage to make so many mistakes in one sentence. You should go back to Kindergarten.
Re: Graduates Fail Primary School Questions At Job Test by acidtalk: 4:40am On Aug 07, 2012
mykhel995: It beats me how you manage to make so many mistakes in one sentence. You should go back to Kindergarten.

*Laugh make me go tear soldier shirt for inside barracks.*

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) / My Sordid Experience As A Female Lawyer Job Hunting. / FG Approves 15,000 NDLEA Recruitments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.